LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting

Hello my name is nappyman (steve) and i have bed wetting problem. I wear diapers/nappies at night and was wondering is there anyother people out there who has this problem two. If so i would like to chat with you. Here is my e-mail address ladsnightin@hotmail.com

look forward to hereing from you

nappyman (steve)

i and many others also wear for real some omnly at night other like me wear 24/7/365

I use to be a bewetter up until l i was a teen then i blew out my back and i am back into diapers 24/7

I've been wetting the bed for all of my life. I used to have a real hang up about it but since I have found that many others are also dealing with the issue it is a lot easier to cope with now.

• 5 months later...

hi,

I have recently started wetting the bed and despite all the usual tests we cannot find a reason. i suspect that I have caught a nerve in my back and am about to get some physio so I am hoping that this will sort it.

I can go for days being totally dry but then suddenly I wake up soaked.

I now wear a nappy in bed every night. Sometimes it works well and others it leaks profusely. When I go away I also take some disposable bed protectors as back-up.

One thing that I hate is wearing plastic pants, particularly in hot weather as they do not breathe and even when I am dry I wake hot and wet with condensation. Does anyone have any better ideas?

Hi Simonsol,

I'm not sure there really is a 100% leak-proof solution, although you sure can minimize leaks. A lot of the disposables out there are pretty useless for overnight use, especially if you sleep on your side. Abenas work for me, although nothing is perfect. Lots folks claim they get fewer leaks with cloth ... but you end up wearing vinyl pants ... maybe you'll get used to them?

I've been a bedwetter my entire life so I don't know anything other than wearing some form of nighttime protection except for a period of time when I was a kid when a "thorough" attempt was made to get me to quit wetting the bed. That effort failed miserably and it was an especially stressful and unpleasant time for me. When my parents finally gave up and put me back in diapers that put a welcome end to that awful ordeal. Maybe that's why I developed such a positive feeling about wearing diapers to bed.

But enough of my story ... hope it works out for you!

Guest sometimes

hi

i have been a sometimes bedwetter for ever, and recently have become a nightly bedwetter. but i have also come to enjoy wearing my diapers, and have also started to wear & fill them well before feeling sleepy, and then changing into a new one right before going to bed.

i do not have a incontinence problems when i'm awake, though if i start to, then i'd get looked at medically.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a 34yo police officer myself yet have always had a bedwetting problem. So I wear diapers every night. Of course it is discrete from my co workers. So there is nothing to be ashamed of wearing a nightly diaper although I do my best to keep it quiet from everyone at the police station. Id love to chat with other bedwetters. Please email me at web31972@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! :D

I am neither incontinent nor a bedwetter, but something I have noticed, and its a very small thing here, is the use of one word that bothers me concering either incontinence or bedwetting. Its the word "problem", and it bothers me because it has very negative tones which result in a negitive attitude and hurtful to the individuals self esteem etc.

Strictly as a supportive thought, I prefer to look at these situations as "conditions" and not problems, (one has a bedwetting condition or an incontinence condition) and its only a 'problem' if you let it become so.

Maybe its just me, but I find such a small thing as a word change can mean a lot down the road in the attitude and esteem department.

For me the word "problem' is negative and means something that has to be solved or overcome, VS "condition" which is be more positive, meaning it is the way you are and you have to take steps to manage it, as opposed to constantly fighting it.

Just my 2 cents about something I don't deal with, but as an outside observer thought it might help.:blush:

Qwack

I believe you've made a good point here square duck. Thought informs language but it's sometimes forgotten that language can and does inform thought.

I know it's easier said than done (and it isn't always possible, of course) but if we are able to view adversity as a challenge rather than a problem, it's surprising how much stronger we feel.

Just my 2-pennyworth too.

D :thumbsup: lly

I am a 34yo police officer myself yet have always had a bedwetting problem. So I wear diapers every night. Of course it is discrete from my co workers. So there is nothing to be ashamed of wearing a nightly diaper although I do my best to keep it quiet from everyone at the police station. Id love to chat with other bedwetters. Please email me at web31972@yahoo.com

I too am a police officer and keep things low at work. I wear diapers a lot not actually for bedwetting but sometimes if I drink a littl too much at night or stay up too long and am too tired I do wet the bed. I try to remember to diaper up before bed when these nights come along. I alos like having a little baby time too.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I am a bedwetter, too. Being a bedwetter at age 56 is no fun. I have been wetting nearly my whole life. Growing up in the 50's, 60's as a bedwetter was secretive. Diapers and plastic pants were available , but were hard to locate. I never used them at that time and always awoke soaked. During my mid-teen years I made some home made diapers and plastic pants which didn't help keep me dry. Finaly at about 18, I started to have more dry nights than wet. This continued for nearly ten years when my wetting returned. Now I double diaper myself and use plastic pants. Usually works well, but I have occasional leaks.

Hi All,

I wake up about four out of five nights that I wet. I keep a urinal next to my bed because if I try to get up to use the toilet, I flood my diaper anyway. I’m more comfortable sleeping in a dry diaper, so I use the urinal when I can. The rest of the time I just wake up in a wet diaper. I use cloth diapers and plastic pants, and almost never have a leak.

This week sucked though. I had a rash and wore an “overnight” pull-on disposable so I wouldn’t get Desitin all over my regular diapers and plastic pants. My diaper leaked all over my clean sheets and mattress pad. Then last night, my urinal tipped over after I had used it, so I had to get up and clean up the mess.

Being a bed wetter is such a hassle at times! Maybe the worst part is being so isolated; there are no women near my age in Oregon who wear diapers or are willing to put up with my situation. But then I think of other people who have other afflictions that are so much worse and realize how well-off I am!

:mellow:

Hello my name is nappyman (steve) and i have bed wetting problem. I wear diapers/nappies at night and was wondering is there anyother people out there who has this problem two. If so i would like to chat with you. Here is my e-mail address ladsnightin@hotmail.com

look forward to hereing from you

nappyman (steve)

Nappyman:

I am a 36 year old lawyer-still pee my bed about 2 or 3 times per week. How often for you?

hi,

I have recently started wetting the bed and despite all the usual tests we cannot find a reason. i suspect that I have caught a nerve in my back and am about to get some physio so I am hoping that this will sort it.

I can go for days being totally dry but then suddenly I wake up soaked.

I now wear a nappy in bed every night. Sometimes it works well and others it leaks profusely. When I go away I also take some disposable bed protectors as back-up.

One thing that I hate is wearing plastic pants, particularly in hot weather as they do not breathe and even when I am dry I wake hot and wet with condensation. Does anyone have any better ideas?

If you are only an occdasional bedwetter, why bother with the diaper, particularly when they leak so often. You either have to just protect your bed and pee it from time to time or where a cloth diaper with rubber/plastic pants to avoid leaks. Disposables are really unreliable at night.

I know the feeling. I am a partner in a law firm and could not imagine my bedwetting problem becoming public. I have had some interesing experiences in hotels while away from home.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have wet the bed on and off for most of my life, and it recently started again after a few dry years. The last few months have been rough, wetting about once a week. This morning I woke up with my bed soaked, even though I was wearing a diaper (I am a diaper lover too, which I attribute to being a bedwetter for so long) I love wearing diapers, but I wish I had more control over my bladder. I was on DDAVP from like 16 until I was like 21 and Toffranil for many years in my childhood to treat my bedwetting. I had to be taken off the Toffranil, as it started causing extreme urine retention, and two suicide attempts (it is true that anti-depressants cause suicidal thoughts in adolescents...) when I was 16. Over time, the DDAVP started causing excessive urine retention too, so I stopped taking it. I had not wet much while on the DDAVP, and did not restart afterwards until the stress of my senior year of college. Given I am really not under any stress now, I am not sure why it is restarting, as recent medical tests were all normal.

If you are only an occdasional bedwetter, why bother with the diaper, particularly when they leak so often. You either have to just protect your bed and pee it from time to time or where a cloth diaper with rubber/plastic pants to avoid leaks. Disposables are really unreliable at night.

i have to wear a nappy every night as i wet the bed and always have i used to have to lay in wet sheets untill i was 13 when i was put in a childrens home and then i was offered the chance to try and see if nappies would help i agreed and i was given terry nappies and plastic pants to wear for bed i was wearing every night in front of 15 other kids my age that has helped me a lot as time has gone on as i am not embarresed by any one who see my nappies now

I'm a bed wetter. I started a lil over a year ago. From what the docs say its due from stress. It comes and goes, as in its not every night im wet but i can never tell the days im gunna be wet so i diaper up.(unless im trying to be a big girl) Sometimes i still have issues about it. But lately i've found i sleep better diapered anyway so i guess it doesnt hurt. *shrugs* Its a part of life that im kinda embracing oddly because i do enjoy wearing.