LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just about done.

Is there anybody out there that really cares about someone other than themseves? I'm so sick of only hearing bad news. I'm just about done with all the crap that goes on, on a daily basis. Fed up with lieing, and backstabbing people. About to close off my heart for good cause nothing good has ever come from caring. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, KimiM said:

Is there anybody out there that really cares about someone other than themseves? I'm so sick of only hearing bad news. I'm just about done with all the crap that goes on, on a daily basis. Fed up with lieing, and backstabbing people. About to close off my heart for good cause nothing good has ever come from caring. 

Short answer  OF course there  is  dear & if  you want to talk im only a Pm away dear      

2 hours ago, KimiM said:

The news media and drama queens of our time doesn't like to show that stuff because for some reason, they make more money or get more attention for negative things than good things.  For some reason, our brains pick out bad things very quickly, and ignore good things because we grow up thinking good things is the norm.  We are, in essence, blind to the good around us, but it does exist.

For that reason, I don't want the news that often anymore, and I ignore political debates because no matter who is being proposed as being in charge, I find that the only thing that changing who is in charge does, is it makes everyone feel negatively as those that don't support the newer one in charge, and those that do find reason to fight those that done.  It really isn't as much about making society better anymore, but rather is just something to make society look more interesting than it really needs to be.

When you see a child, how do you feel or think?

When you see a granny or an old lonely fart, what to you think or feel?

When you see a struggle, what do you feel or think?

when you see someone do something nice, what do you feel or think?

I would say that about 60 to 80 percent of all people have the same feelings as you do in one way or another, and that good is not as rare as the media makes it seem it is.  

That's just my opinion though.

7 hours ago, KimiM said:

I do understand how you feel.  It often seems as though the world is uncaring, that people are selfish and that all the news is bad.  However, I keep reminding myself that the view of the world mediated by social networks, radio, TV and the press is only one aspect of reality, and that, behind the headlines, there's a kinder, more humane world.  It does feel true as though there's a lot more hatred about than there was 20 years ago (although it might feel that just because I'm 20 years older…), but I think there are a growing number of people around the world who long for a kinder society, a more civilised public discourse and a world where we really can allow ourselves to be vulnerable, honest and brave.  Together, I think we can make that world a reality. :-)

I'm here if every you want to talk.

I'm showing my age here :blush: but as a child darn near everyone watched Walter Cronkite do the newscast on national TV. Occasionally he would do a bit more in commenting on things with his personal opinion. One night at the end of his broadcast he mentioned that he'd heard from people of the news always being about bad things. He said this was true, but to consider that "news" is only about the unusual and uncommon, not the regular events which weren't really "news" at all, so that if the bad things he reported on were uncommon, that meant that the good things were the common ones, and that there were a lot of good things going on whether he mentioned them or not.

The good exists but you've got to look for it yourself- nobody is going to bring it to you. And don't forget that you can create goodness yourself. I used to hate dealing with the unhappy crabby people at the drive-through windows or fast-food places.  It occurred to me that probably all they ever saw were crabby complaining customers which would explain that. I decided I was going to change my experience by trying to change theirs. I gave them a warm smile, said "Thank You" with meaning, and when I could I'd say something nice about them or show concern if they seemed to be having a really bad day. I was always positive with and to them, nothing negative ever. Now my going to the drive-thru is often a highlight of my day with honest smiling, joking, and happiness all round. It's nice to make their day for them, but best of all is that I'm getting so much good from it, and it took so little to do it.

So even when it's hard to do, go give someone a smile and some happiness and you'll find that when it's returned you will be getting more from it than you gave because there's still more good than bad going on, you just sometimes have to take the first step in looking for it before it's all revealed to you ;)

Bettypooh

On 2/26/2019 at 5:01 AM, KimiM said:

Hey KimiM,

I just wanted to check in with you and see how you're doing today.  I hope you're feeling OK and that things are looking a little brighter.

Physically, yes I'm fine, and none of the way I feel has to do with any kind of media. I don't have a tv that can pick up digital signals, nor do I have cable, so I don't watch the news, and haven't in a long time. I haven't been on Facebook in almost 3 months either, nor do I pay any attention to politics. The bad I see is in my every day life, and it's the norm for me. I was brought up in some of the darkest conditions you can "raise" someone in . My"father" (whom I have no respect for) kept me locked in a trunk until I was 14, (the only time he would let me out was to beat me for one of my siblings getting him mad) and even then I wasn't allowed out of the house. I'm 31 now, and I've only been able to interact with the world around me for 11 years. I've been hoping to see something other the pain, misery, and strife, but all I can see is hate in the streets. I was asking, mainly because I wanted to know if there was any good out there at all, because I've never seen it. The fact that you all answered, and even checked in to see if I was okay let me know that there are good people out there, and that just made me smile for the first time in years. 

Kim OF  COURSE there   is  ALLOT of good things   out there   as well as   ALLOT of bad  stuff      . its  just question of  daring to  find  it the good stuff  and be able to deal with the bad  stuff  hon 

Just take ONE day at  time  and  do the best you can this day  with what you have to work with  .Thats how i live  and have lived  ALL my life ( HUG )        

2 hours ago, KimiM said:

Physically, yes I'm fine, and none of the way I feel has to do with any kind of media. I don't have a tv that can pick up digital signals, nor do I have cable, so I don't watch the news, and haven't in a long time. I haven't been on Facebook in almost 3 months either, nor do I pay any attention to politics. The bad I see is in my every day life, and it's the norm for me. I was brought up in some of the darkest conditions you can "raise" someone in . My"father" (whom I have no respect for) kept me locked in a trunk until I was 14, (the only time he would let me out was to beat me for one of my siblings getting him mad) and even then I wasn't allowed out of the house. I'm 31 now, and I've only been able to interact with the world around me for 11 years. I've been hoping to see something other the pain, misery, and strife, but all I can see is hate in the streets. I was asking, mainly because I wanted to know if there was any good out there at all, because I've never seen it. The fact that you all answered, and even checked in to see if I was okay let me know that there are good people out there, and that just made me smile for the first time in years. 

Hi KimiM,

Thanks for your update.  I'm so sorry to hear about the terrible things that you've suffered.  It's awful, and it's hard to understand how anyone could treat a child in such a terrible way.  I can only imagine the ongoing pain that this must cause you.  Please know that there are people out there who understand and want to support you, and lots of the good ones can be found here on these forums.  The thing I love about this site is that it really is a community, and in a good community, we're there to help and support one another through our bad times.  Do keep us updated on how you're doing, and be kind to yourself.

Yes, I'm okay............ well, as okay as I can be. I appreciate you checking up on me again, it really seams to have brightened my mood a bit. Thank you for caring.  

8 hours ago, KimiM said:

Yes, I'm okay............ well, as okay as I can be. I appreciate you checking up on me again, it really seams to have brightened my mood a bit. Thank you for caring.  

Hi Kimi,

Thanks for your reply. I'm glad to hear that you're as OK as you can be and I'm glad that we've been able to help brighten your mood a bit!  This is a caring community, and, as I've found, people really do care here. ?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/26/2019 at 5:01 AM, KimiM said:

Sounds like my 'friends' if I'm ill or hurt or depressed. They just don't want to know.

Only mom cares, everyone alse hates my negativity if ill,hurt or depressed.

Even my close friend couldn't help me the other day.

I had a severe asthma attack and needed someone to go to the hospital with. As I get extremely bad anxiety on my own in strange places and I didn't have any money to get home. Mom was away that day too.

Lucky the paramedics didn't think I needed to go to hospital when they arrived as took my inhaler 8 times in a row, and chest was clear. Although on oral steriods now for it. Would have a full blown panic attack and mental breakdown if I'd had to go on my own. 

• 3 years later...
On 2/27/2019 at 7:30 AM, KimiM said:

Damn I thought I had it bad growing up!! Raped, beaten, burned and tortured!