LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Volume 1 (Now available on Amazon with a preview of Volume 2)

7 minutes ago, Guilend said:

@Author_Alex it won't let me, something about me needing to spend at least 50 bucks in the past 12 months. This is the first time in years spending money on Amazon lol.

Huh. I've never heard of that.

5 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

Huh. I've never heard of that.

Me either, but 

Eligibility

To contribute to Customer features (for example, Customer Reviews, Customer Answers, Idea Lists) or to follow other contributors, you must have spent at least $50 on Amazon.com using a valid credit or debit card in the past 12 months. Promotional discounts don't qualify towards the $50 minimum. In addition, to contribute to Spark you must also have a paid Prime subscription (free Prime trials do not qualify). You do not need to meet this requirement to read content posted by other contributors or post Customer Questions, or create or modify Profile pages, Shopping Lists, Wish Lists or Registries.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Guilend said:

Me either, but 

Eligibility

To contribute to Customer features (for example, Customer Reviews, Customer Answers, Idea Lists) or to follow other contributors, you must have spent at least $50 on Amazon.com using a valid credit or debit card in the past 12 months. Promotional discounts don't qualify towards the $50 minimum. In addition, to contribute to Spark you must also have a paid Prime subscription (free Prime trials do not qualify). You do not need to meet this requirement to read content posted by other contributors or post Customer Questions, or create or modify Profile pages, Shopping Lists, Wish Lists or Registries.

Probably an effort to crack down on fake accounts/bots leaving fraudulent or paid-for reviews.

OOPS!!!

I just re-read the terms of service for Kindle Unlimited and decided I couldn’t both keep this thread up and stay in KU without violating the exclusivity clause of the agreement. For that reason, I decided it was better to keep this here than stay in KU. Apologies.

5 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

OOPS!!!

I just re-read the terms of service for Kindle Unlimited and decided I couldn’t both keep this thread up and stay in KU without violating the exclusivity clause of the agreement. For that reason, I decided it was better to keep this here than stay in KU. Apologies.

But that was your chance to escape the madness you fool! :)

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

OOPS!!!

I did lower the price of the ebook to $5 though.

24 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

But that was your chance to escape the madness you fool! :)

I know. Maybe I should just delete half this thread. ? I think that would satisfy the terms of the agreement.

29 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

cool , promotions heheh but I already buy for 6 though but it’s worth, I hope you can release part 2 in a ebook first and after some time you release here so you not infringe any term of kindle 

I’m thinking about moving to Patreon instead and releasing here a week later. 

45 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

I’m thinking about moving to Patreon instead and releasing here a week later. 

Good ! I think it’s fair enough! Maybe you can use my earlier suggestion to put Jamie in the diaper model career and Amanda his agent so they bond more hehehe

• Like 1

My wonderful readers, thank you to everyone who purchased a copy of Done Adulting or borrowed one via Kindle Unlimited (for the 12 hours it was available through KU - stupid terms of service).

I wanted to let folks know I'll be posting new stories to my Patreon page (https://www.patreon.com/alex_bridges), and each chapter will be posted on DD one week later.

For the moment, the new story I'm working on right now is Because You Asked for It, and I have Volume 2 of Done Adulting in mind as well as a Done Adulting prequel.

I hope you'll continue to support my work on Patreon and here.

?

10 minutes ago, DiaperBoy37 said:

Prequel? 

A prequel, as in a story that occurs before the events of Volume 1. About someone with a bedwetting problem ...

8 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

A prequel, as in a story that occurs before the events of Volume 1. About someone with a bedwetting problem ...

We must diaper everyone! *diapers the patreon servers*

32 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Are you doing to do a direct sequel for Volume 2 or is it going to be with a different set of characters entirely?

Direct. There's a preview in the version I published on Amazon.

I've read only until chapter 39. But I really like your story. At times, it gets a bit too harmonistic for my taste (I'd expect there to be more conflict with Eric/Jamie's history and Amanda's, well, calls for submission), but apart from that I've seldom read a fetishy story that so well explored the desire of ABDL. It really feels as if I was on a journey with Eric/Jamie. I bought it, of course!

Thank you :) 

Sorry for the garbled grammar. This is not my native language.

• Thanks 1

My print copy arrived. It's the biggest book on my bookshelf. And then today I was at lunch with my mom, and once more she told me to write a novel. ?

I was so close to saying, "well, mom ..." ?