LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Volume 1 (Now available on Amazon with a preview of Volume 2)

56 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I know, Amanda is hiding a diaper or pull-up under her nightgown. Of course she doesn't notice that it rode up as she got into bed and her mommy noticed it, but decided not to say anything, yet.

Hate to burst the bubble, but he already said that Amanda won't be wearing diapers. Its just a running joke whenever its mentioned, or helping Jamie come to terms with losing his continence. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, DiaperBoy37 said:

Hate to burst the bubble, but he already said that Amanda won't be wearing diapers. Its just a running joke whenever its mentioned, or helping Jamie come to terms with losing his continence. 

I think it’s a running joke in the comments too. Why the sad face? Need a hug?

22 minutes ago, DiaperBoy37 said:

I know what he said. I just enjoy mentioning it and I enjoy when Becky or someone teases Amanda about it. Like my last comment, the biggest reason I even posted that was because it's the one thing that popped in my head when i read the last two or three paragraphs. I know it won't happen, but my brain won't stop it's own version of events lol. I am having a lot of fun with this story. I like that he's not going to have Amanda in diapers, it does make it more realistic, or at the least less like a story made just for a few readers that ended up ruining the flow of the story.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Gentle Gemma said:

I feel like things are starting to wrap up!  ?  I don't want it to end!

Me too.  I always hate the good ones ending!

1 hour ago, Author_Alex said:

I’m not sure what this means ? 

It was supposed to be "Squee".... Damn it google! Why you got make me look like this? ????

• Haha 1

Chapter 58

“What time is she getting here,” Jamie nervously asked.

“Not for another two hours. I told you already. Would you just relax,” Becky pleaded. Jamie had been barely able to sit still since lunchtime yesterday. Even Ella couldn’t seem to calm him down. Cheryl’s impending visit had Jamie’s anxiety reaching a peak, which for him was saying a lot.

“Sorry. I just …”

“Seriously, Jamie,” Becky said, reaching out to put a hand on his shoulder, “Stop pacing. Let’s get you fed and ready.” Jamie closed his eyes and exhaled, and Becky picked him up onto her lap, opening her robe to offer her breast to Jamie. He latched on and began feeding.

“Ouch! Jamie! Be gentle,” Becky admonished him. He exhaled again and tried to suckle more slowly. The milk began to have its calming effect on him. This was one of the reasons Becky was so keen on nursing. When Jamie’s emotions were running high, her milk always slowed his mind down, bringing him back to equilibrium. “There’s my good boy,” Becky said as he settled into his soft rhythm and she stroked his hair. “Everything is going to be fine.” After five minutes, Becky switched sides. His mouth muscles were stronger; when they’d started, his cheeks would get tired by now.

Knowing he was going to getting a bath when he was done with his breakfast, Jamie decided to fill his diaper, not that he had much choice in the urgent matter. “Oh my gosh,” Becky squeaked as she felt the diaper she was patting suddenly triple in size, “Who’s a poopy bear this morning? Who’s my little stinky bear who must feel so much better?” Jamie continued to drink, feeling sleepy, and Becky began to relax as well, the familiar, comfortable tug of his lips and the softness of his cheek against her making her drowsy. When he finished, Becky closed her robe and wiped Jamie’s lips for him. Once glance at his pupils told her he would be blissed out for at least a half hour. She lifted him so he was laying against her chest and reclined back against the arm of the couch.

“All better now?” Jamie mewled in response “That’s my baby bear.” She tugged the blanket from the back of the couch over him and ran her fingernails up and down his naked back underneath it. “We’ll get you cleaned up when you’re a little more alert,” she laughed.

After Becky had fallen asleep along with Jamie, he had managed to nuzzle around until he found her nipple again and was slowly nursing in his sleep. That’s how Cheryl spotted him through the front window, asleep on Becky, though she couldn’t tell what he was doing. She couldn’t reach the doorbell and couldn’t seem to knock hard enough, so when no one answered, Cheryl reached up high to grasp the doorknob and let herself in.

“Hello,” she said cautiously. She approached the couch. “Hello,” she said smiling. Jamie came to first, seeing her standing there out of the corner of his right eye, and froze. She smiled back at him, turned her head sideways, and started to chuckle.

“Are you breastfeeding?” Jamie realized he was and took his mouth off of Becky, who was still soundly asleep. “Why are you doing that? Rebecca?” Becky began to stir while Jamie laid on her, entirely unsure what to say or do.

“I, uh, hello.”

“Yeah, hi,” Cheryl replied, feeling uncomfortable at the sight of Becky’s bare breast and not understanding why Jamie was sucking on her. Finally Becky’s eyes opened and she covered herself again.

“You must be Cheryl,” Becky said as she sat up.

“I … “ Cheryl stopped when the blanket fell off the two of them, leaving Jamie nude except his very dirty, visibly stained diaper. “What the fuck? Eric, why are you wearing a diaper? Did you shit in your pants?” She couldn’t fathom the scene in front of her.

Becky responded by standing the stunned and silent Jamie on her knee, bouncing him up and down and singing in the voice she saved for when Jamie was feeling his littlest, “Yes, he did! Yes, my poopy bear did!”

Jamie looked over his shoulders at Becky’s kind smile and back to Cheryl’s open mouth. He saw he visage darken.

“What the fuck did you do? I gave him to you to fix! And Eric,” she rounded on him in wrath, “I sent you here unregressed. What happened to not forgetting? Huh? Is this what you’ve been doing, pretending to be a baby and just breaking all your promises!?!”

“I … “ Eric managed to say, “I just …” Except he had nothing to say, and so he responded like an infant in need of a diaper change, with big tears he hid in the soft warmth of his mommy, who was scowling at this rude person who’d hurt his feelings and accused her of mistreating him.

Jamie woke up so suddenly and violently that he was on his feet in his trying to catch his breath before he remembered where he was. He looked around his curtain-darkened nursery. There was no Becky, no Cheryl, just his normal furnishings and a few toys scattered in the carpet. A ray of light peaked from behind the curtain. Jamie took in a deep breath, faster and faster until he couldn’t keep it and began to sob, the trauma of his dream feeling so intense and real the felt frightened and humiliated and heartbroken all the way to his middle. He let himself drop back on the mattress, crying freely and loudly until he grabbed his bear and buried his face in it.

He didn’t see or hear Amanda open the door and trot to the rail of the crib, reaching down and plucking him out. “Shhhh,” Amanda cooed as she patted Jamie’s butt and rubbed his back, trying to comfort him. “It was just a dream, baby. You’re okay … shhhh.”

Jamie had to fight against the cramping in his diaphragm to get enough breath in to say, “Cheryl was angry at me” before he sobbed again.

“It was only a dream, baby bear.” She rocked Jamie in her arms until he calmed down enough to talk to her and he told her all about the dream.

“It must’ve been very scary,” she said as she laid him on the changing table. “But I promise that won’t happen,” she assured him as she cleaned him up.

“How do you know?”

“Big sisters just know these things sometimes.” Jamie huffed in response, clearly still distressed.

“Tell ya what – Mom ran out for a bit. Why don’t I warm you up a bottle, and we go turn the fire on and just sit together for a while. Does that sound good?”

“Mhmm,” Jamie somberly answered, looking past Amanda into the middle distance. When she got his clean diaper taped up and zipped his sleeper closed again, she picked up him, putting her hand behind his head and pressing it gently down so he was laying completely on her shoulder. His arms hung limp at his sides. Amanda squatted down to get his bear and paci out of the crib and carried him into the living room.

• Like 13

Soo traumatizing of a nightmare!  Glad Amanda was there but I admit it was very real I was starting to wonder. I also do wonder if Cheryl will want to stay or move on but I imagine that is covered later on in the story or will be or might be... I am just speculating or thinking or who knows to be honest...lol. I like the shortness of the chapter in preparation of the next. I think it actually was brilliant planning and set up. Looking forward to the visit!

• Like 1

Oh how to even start a comment on this story. I guess for starters I am sorry I took so long to get to it. I have spent the last couple of days reading and have loved every minute of it. This is an amazing story and I have a hard time believing how fast you are writing it. This story has me totally hooked. I have had tears in my eyes at points and have been laughing so hard my side hurts. I have skipped over many of the comments on it just so I could get back into the story. I did manage to catch a bit about having it published. This is certainly one I would buy. I can’t get enough of the love and caring in this story. Jamie’s progressing into a little has been a awesome journey. I am eager to see how the meeting with Cheryl comes off I doubt it’s anything like his dream. Couldn’t not give this a like and I am sure I will be giving it many more now that I have caught up with it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m going to take my time with the next few chapters. I want to get them just right.

Chapter 59

“Is he down,” Amanda asked her Mom. Once Jamie had recovered from his nightmare, he’d spent the rest of the day quiet, moody, and clinging to one or the other of them.

“Yes, finally. I’ve never seen him so nervous. I hate when he gets like this.”

“I’m sure he’ll feel better when she gets here.”

“Hope so. His poor little tummy is doing flip flops.”

“Yeah, that was obvious today,” Amanda grimaced. When Jamie got nervous lately, his tummy would get upset, and his desire to nurse when he felt that way only made the problem worse.

“She’s gonna be here probably a little after breakfast. Someone from the agency is giving her a ride.”

“I hope it all goes well.”

“Why wouldn’t it? Just two friends visiting.”

Amanda was amazed at her mother’s ability to remain blind to anything that would make Jamie out to be anything other than her baby boy. Jamie didn’t confide in her about certain things, partly for that reason, but how could she not pick up on the way his mood changed when he received a letter from her or when he wrote one? Or think that maybe his affection for Ella went deeper than just friends? Amanda had started to seriously wonder what was wrong with her species when her mom had told her one of them would have to help Cheryl use the bathroom if she needed to. Why her mom understood that Cheryl, a little, was potty trained but still, all these months later, couldn’t understand that Jamie was, too, couldn’t be explained. It was a cognitive contradiction with no solution.

“Well, when she gets here we should give them some space.”

“Of course. But first I wanna make sure she knows how thankful we are. When she interviewed us I was sure we weren’t gonna get him.”

“Yeah, that was an interrogation, but obviously she just knew he needed the right family.”

“I like her more than Marcia,” Becky declared. “She seems aloof, at least by comparison.”

“I think Cheryl has a little more emotionally invested in Jamie.”

“She is gonna remember to call him that, right? I don’t want the word ‘Eric’ within a mile of him.”

Amanda smiled at how protective her mom could be. “All her letters have been addressed to ‘Jamie.’” They sat in silence for a moment. “He’s nervous she’s gonna think less of him for the way he lives now, or even be angry at him.”

“Think less of him for what?”

Amanda shrugged. “For ... all the changes in his life since he got here.” How could she explain those changes when there much about Jamie that Becky thought had always been the way it was now?

“He’s a little.”

“So’s she, but obviously they’re not the same.”

“Well, obviously not. He lives here; she lives there ... kinda sad when you think about it.”

“What is?”

“A little all alone, unprotected.”

“We don’t know she’s alone. She could have a huge support network. She has parents of her own, friends.”

“But who looks after them? All those littles ... it must be so hard for them.”

“No harder than it is for us.” Amanda looked at her mom, who was looking somewhere in the distance. “They are running their own dimension, Mom. They’re fully functioning people.”

“Yeah, but it must be better here.”

“Why?”

“Because you don’t see any of us going to live there, do you? I don’t know, it feels almost irresponsible to just send her back.”

“We’re not sending her. She’s going, of her own accord ... Mom, ya know you can’t keep her, right?” Amanda said it as a joke, but her Mom was being weird.

“Of course I know that. I’m just saying ...” Her mom hadn’t taken it as a joke, apparently. She stood up and began to leave the room.

“Where are you going?”

“The nursery. I wanna watch Jamie sleep. He’s so handsome when he sleeps.”

Amanda sat on the couch alone trying to understand her mom and bigs in general. Jamie was right; it was like a mental block. And Amanda wondered why she didn’t have it, and not having it, if something was wrong with her rather than all the bigs like her mom. Moreover, she wondered how her mom would behave when Cheryl arrived and whether she’d have to be a buffer between them. She wouldn’t put it past her mom to sweep Cheryl into her arms as soon as she came in the door. One more thing for her to worry about. Amanda felt tired and stressed, the many months of cumulative emotional labor seeming to pile up. She’d be glad once Cheryl was gone and her mom went back to work and she could spend the last few days of her winter break just living a normal day to day life. She decided to call Mel and Donna to arrange a couple girls’ nights. Outside, it had begun to snow gently.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Just brilliant! I love the way you have Becky and Amanda on different sides of a wall of misunderstanding.

But I think Mel has got past that mental block and so has the daycare owner, Diane, so Amanda shouldn’t feel so odd.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

Amanda sat on the couch alone trying to understand her mom and bigs in general. Jamie was right; it was like a mental block. And Amanda wondered why she didn’t have it, and not having it, if something was wrong with her rather than all the bigs like her mom. Moreover, she wondered how her mom would behave when Cheryl arrived and whether she’d have to be a buffer between them. She wouldn’t put it past her mom to sweep Cheryl into her arms as soon as she came in the door. One more thing for her to worry about.

Welcome to being #Woke, Amanda. ??

• Haha 1

The buildup to Cheryl’s visitors fantastic. I want to be there to comfort Jamie until she arrives and make him know that no matter what happens he is still in the best possible place. But then I don’t have to be there. He has Manda and Mom to take care of that for him. They are both doing fantastic showing their love hit him. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. 

• Thanks 1

My mom called.

Her: "What're you up to today?"

"Not much."

"I thought you'd go hiking or something."

"Guess I'm just tired."

"You've said that for a while. Everything okay?"

What I said: "Yeah, just been busy at work, need some down time."

What I would have said if I was honest: "Yeah, I've just been spending all my free time since late February writing a 1,000-page novel that is emotionally comforting to a very small handful of people, erotic to a very small handful of people, and would be seen as transgressive even by people into some really kinky shit because I have this fetish that is considered edgeplay even by people who get off just beating the snot out of one another. Remember when I told you in 8th grade I started wetting the bed? Well, about that ..."

?

?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

I mean you do have almost 65'000 views on this thread! In general a ton more people lurk on internet forums than post actively.

Your reputation is almost enough to get onto the top 8 all time for the forums. (you have 737 at the time of writing) and almost all of it earned from the story!

5ANB8VX.png

Out of curiosity, how much word output do you get per hour worked? Both in writing time and overall including planning time?

13 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Out of curiosity, how much word output do you get per hour worked? Both in writing time and overall including planning time?

I don't really plan. I have some vague notions and ideas for settings and events, and I've had an ending in mind since March, but I usually just start writing, and the story seems to coalesce. Some of the elements within the story that seem to tie things together thematically or make it seem like I meant to draw together ideas that occurred earlier are either accidents (I think it's funny how people interpret meanings where authors didn't) or were spur of the moment.

I've always written very conversationally, so if I can just get the characters talking I let the conversation occur naturally, like I'm playing both characters in my head (or is that just talking to myself lol). Like this morning, I know I wanted Becky and Amanda to talk about the visit, but really didn't know what they'd say or talk about it exactly until I started. It occurred to me as I was writing that Becky would have standard big reactions to Cheryl as a little, and that seemed worth briefly exploring. ?‍♂️

I think I write something like 1000-1250 words an hour.

And yeah, I'm a bit surprised how well the story has been received. I know I write well, but it's not my ABDL books on Amazon have sold more than 40 copies between them, and even when I posted one of the here (the virus ate it), there wasn't much response. That I have (right now) 738 reputation points based on 405 posts, that's a quite a ratio.