LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Volume 1 (Now available on Amazon with a preview of Volume 2)

I think it would be funny if Becky did figure it out though...just imagining the shock on her face is amusing! Lol. I like the chapters and think they allow some great things to expand upon and the relationship between Jamie and Ella is interestin. I think he is definitely more in touch with his emotional side in this dimension and maybe that is because he is allowed to truly explore them at a different level than in the other dimension, great story! 

• Thanks 1

Chapter 54

The cold air felt good on Jamie’s face as he pumped his legs on the swing. Brisk, sharp, stinging his skin and making him feel vital. The air smelled clean. Jamie was glad to be at the park, warm in his coat and hat. Mel and Amanda watched him from a bench.

This was Mel’s park, on her side of town. There was no game of tag to play, and it wasn’t very big, but it was a charming park, with a small sand pit that Rosie would love and a set of swings and monkey bars. Jamie self-consciously pumped his legs harder and higher, cognizant of Mel’s gaze and feeling what he knew was a ridiculous desire to impress her. The harder he worked, the more the cold air burned his nose. He let his feet fall and drag him to a stop.

“So you took him Christmas shopping,” Mel asked.

“Yeah, Mom gave him a little money so he could buy some things for his friends and for her.”

“What did he get her?”

“Slippers.”

“That’s cute. Did you find anything you liked?”

Amanda chuckled. “I try not to look when I can’t afford anything.” 

“Maybe you should get a job.”

“Between school and Jamie, who has time for a job?”

“You could work afternoons and let Jamie stay at daycare until your mom can pick him up.”

“Yeah, but then Mom would just have to spend more on daycare, which is a lot more than I’d make in retail or waitressing.”

“Maybe your mom needs to start paying you for babysitting.”

“It’s not really babysitting when it’s your brother. And I’m his guardian.”

“Seems unfair.”

“What does?”

“If he were your child, you’d get a childcare subsidy.”

“We chose to have him.”

“People choose to have kids. I’m just saying, littles are people, not pets. Little care costs are ridiculous, and you shouldn’t have to choose between being able to earn money and having a little any more than having a kid.”

“Maybe I need to not be so shy about asking Mom for money.”

“No offense, but she is a teacher, and it’s just the three of you. I’m sure she’d be fine with it if you just ask. I mean, my parents are just lawyers. I had to start working just for gas money for when I borrowed the car.”

“Hold on …” Amanda said when she noticed Jamie walking back to them with his head down. “What’s up, buddy? You done swinging?”

“Yeah,” he mumbled. Amanda looked at Mel, who shrugged her shoulders.

“Did we miss something?”

Jamie looked behind him to the swing set, where a much larger little was now swinging. “He took my swing.”

“Oh. Were you done with it?”

“Sort of.”

“Well, do you want it back?” Jamie wasn’t sure if he wanted it back. He was mostly done swinging, but he was liking just sitting there. Maybe that didn’t count as swinging to a regressed little like Thunder over there, but it counted to Jamie. When Jamie didn’t answer, Amanda prompted him, “Did you try asking for it back?”

“No.”

“I think you should try.” Amanda didn’t want Jamie to get taken advantage of because he wasn’t as big as other littles or because he retained his inhibitions while regressed littles did anything they pleased. Diane and April had both told her and Becky about Jamie’s tendency to be non-confrontational bordering on submissive when regressed littles were unkind to him.

“Do you think that will do anything?”

“Isn’t it worth asking, though?”

“Maybe you can ask his big,” Jamie said, pointing to a woman nearby texting on her phone.

“C’mere, buddy.” Jamie held up his arms, and Amanda lifted him onto the bench. “I’ll do that if you want me to. But do you really want me to? I think you should at least try first.”

“I don’t think he’ll say yes.”

“Probably not, Jamie, but I still think you should try.”

“Why?”

“Because you shouldn’t let other littles’ regression be a weapon against you.”

“What if he tries to hit me?”

“I don’t think he’ll do that just because you ask him.”

“Will you come with me?”

“How about Mel and I walk over and stop at that tree? That way we’re close.” Amanda helped Jamie down and held his hand as they walked back toward the swings. When they got to the tree, Amanda let his hand go. “Remember – the worst he can say is no.”

When Jamie was out of earshot, Mel spoke up, “You sure this is a good idea?”

“I just want him to stick up for himself. He gets taken advantage of by regressed littles.” They watched Jamie talk to the little, and he responded by not slowing down at all. Jamie tried again without getting any response. Jamie gave up and walked back.

“Do you want to intervene,” Mel asked before he reached them.

“Of course I do,” she replied. When Jamie reached them, she knelt down, “Didn’t work, huh?”

“No, obviously.”

“If you want me to go talk to his big, I will.”

“No, that’s okay.” Jamie was embarrassed and was avoiding eye contact. It was especially embarrassing that it happened in front of Mel.

“I’m proud of you for trying, Jamie,” Amanda said. “Do you believe me,” she added when he didn’t really respond.

“Yeah,” he replied.

“Hey, Jamester,” Mel said, “You know what’s more fun than a swing? A piggy back ride. Wanna hop on, and we’ll go find some cocoa?”

Back at Mel’s house, Jamie was asleep on the sofa with a belly full of little cocoa and his wind burnt cheeks resting on Amanda’s lap.

“I think I screwed that up,” Amanda said.

“Why doesn’t he just push back?”

“Because they’re regressed and he’s not. He thinks it’s wrong.”

“That little could definitely fight back.”

“I think it’s more about it wouldn’t be a fair fight, but maybe even more that they have a much harder time making good choices. I guess he … I don’t know, thinks of them as disabled or something.”

“They’re just regressed.”

“To us maybe. To him, I suppose they’re human adults who aren’t as cognitively or physically developed. Do you think I pushed him?”

Mel felt a little uncomfortable answering truthfully, but she did. “Yeah, a little. Why did you?”

“I just don’t want him to feel like he has to give in every time a regressed little decides to be mean to him. Not being regressed shouldn’t be a disadvantage. He’s still a little, and he should be allowed to be a little without an asterisk by his name, getting held to a higher standard.”

“You want him to fight back?”

“Not necessarily … well, yeah, maybe sometimes. He won’t though.”

“And if that little had taken a swing at him?”

“Jamie most likely would have gotten out of the way of it, and if not, we were right there.”

“That’s a little risky.”

“I was pretty sure the little wouldn’t, not if Jamie didn’t try something first, which he wouldn’t … I just don’t want him to automatically give up. Even if he just tries, just verbally sticking up for himself. I mean, you saw him when he walked over. He was upset. I mean, it’s not like it only bothered me. It bothered him, too.” Now Amanda felt like she was trying to justify herself. Maybe she was just channeling her own emotions, thinking about what she’d do if she were a little.

“You could have just stepped in. You have before.”

“With bigs. With littles, I don’t know. I think he has to solve at least some of those problems himself. Guess I should have picked a better teaching opportunity.”

“He’s smart, and he’s mature. I’m sure if you talk with him later he’ll understand ... Can I say something?”

“Sure.”

“I don’t think Jamie gets taken advantage of because he’s not regressed. I think he’s get taken advantage of because he’s Jamie. Gentle people always get taken advantage of.”

Amanda sighed and stroked Jamie’s hair. “It’s not fair.”

Amanda felt a lot of regret and guilt. She needed Jamie to wake up so she could apologize and he could forgive her. Until he did, she’d just have to suffer. She knew she had never been perfect, but in the moment, she felt like a jerk. She sighed again. “Remember when we used to think our parents always knew what they were doing?”

“Your heart was in the right place.”

“I hope he thinks so.”

Mel rolled her eyes. “Of course he will. This is Jamie we’re talking about. Stop pouting.”

“I still feel guilty.”

“Well, if you were a little I’d tell you that means you’ve learned your lesson.”

“Thanks for trying to cheer me up.”

“Of course … ya know you really are good at this, right?”

“I’m average.”

“Oh, come on. Imagine where he’d be without you. Do you really think the average person could get someone like Jamie from where he was to where is? You know better. Even your Mom couldn’t.”

“He deserves some credit, too.”

“Seriously, you are irritatingly humble when it comes to him.” Amanda chuckled.

“I just think he’s still the hero of his own story. That’s all. None of this would have happened if he hadn’t been brave enough to make a leap into the unknown. It takes guts asking for help, especially the way he did.”

“Well, when he wakes up if you want a few minutes alone with him, I’ll go find something to do.”

“Thanks.”

“Shouldn’t take more than five minutes. He’ll forgive you in one, and you’ll cry for three and a half, and you’ll both be laughing by the stroke of five.”

Amanda chuckled again because she knew Mel was right. She leaned down to whisper into Jamie’s ear, “Aunt Mel is meanie head sometimes, isn’t she?”

• Like 8
5 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

My parents is just lawyers kkkk i Need has money kk I laughing so hard haha

In a just world, right? ?

Chapter 55 Part 1

“I love the blouse you bought. If you hadn’t gotten it, I would’ve,” Jane said.

“Sorry-Not-Sorry,” Becky responded. “How long have we been waiting?”

“A half-hour. Maybe you should wake Jamie up. Lunch is his favorite part of shopping.”

“Lunch is the only thing he likes about shopping.” Rosie sat in her stroller oblivious to everything around her.

“You could always drop him at Tot Care again,” Jane joked, “I’m sure he’d love to check in on that girl and all her descendants.”

“You would memorize what he said,” Becky said as she shook her head. “Not his best day ... not his worst, either,” she added when she thought on it. “Jamie ... Jamie ...” She brushed his cheek, and he started to wake up. “Hey, baby.” Becky unbuckled him from the stroller and put him on her shoulder. “Didn’t think you’d wanna miss lunch.”

“Hi,” Jame mewled.

“Oh, still a sleepy bear,” Jane said. He smiled weakly and waved at her. Their pager buzzed, and a waitress led them to a table. The restaurant, busy on any weekend, was packed with shoppers. The waitress wasted no time getting drink orders and putting menus in front of them, trying to keep the place moving while not rushing anyone too much.

“What looks good to you, Beck?”

“After all the holiday food, something green. How about you, Jamester?”

“Um ... nothing. Guess I’m not really hungry.”

“Since when,” Becky quipped. She felt Jamie’s forehead. “You’re not feeling sick, are you?”

“No, just nothing sounds good.”

“Nothing at all? I thought you liked this place.”

“I do. Just not really digging it today. Just ... not all that hungry, I guess.”

“Maybe it was the stack of pancakes for breakfast.”

The waitress came back and took their order. Becky ordered herself a side of French fries, just in case Jamie changed his mind. Sitting on Becky’s lap, listening to her and Jane talk about some acquaintance from their teen years who was going through a divorce, Jamie was wishing he’d stayed asleep.

“Mom?”

“Hmm?”

“Can I have some milk?”

“Sure.” Becky unbuttoned a couple buttons on her blouse and got Jamie situated.

“Nursing bras are so much more convenient, aren’t they,” Jane said.

“Definitely. So anyway, I’m sorry for her kids, but she’s not blameless ...” With each swallow, the conversation grew more distant from Jamie as the sweet milk pooled in his belly and went to his head. He never got tired of this. It was always good, and it always had the same effect on him. If he drank a little, he’d get happy. If he drank a meal’s worth, he’d get mellow. If he drank a little more, he’d get sleepy. If he drank too much, he’d become less coordinated, slur his words, have trouble thinking straight. He didn’t like that feeling, but he liked the others, and he liked the sensation of Becky, the physical sensation of being so close to Becky, the contact send oxytocin to his brain along with whatever was in her milk.

“Excuse me,” a woman wearing black pants and a black shirt said, interrupting Becky and Jane.

“Hi,” Becky said.

“Some of our diners aren’t used to seeing nursing in public.”

“Oh? Well, here’s their chance,” Jane said.

“Do you think you could wait?” The woman sounded apologetic l

“No,” Becky replied. “It’s lunch time. This is his lunch.”

“I understand,” the woman said, clearly uncomfortable, “In that case, do you think you could finish in the ladies’ room?” Jamie couldn’t see - he kept doing his thing - but if he could, he’d have seen Becky’s eyebrows creep up to the very top of her forehead, the same way Amanda’s did when she got angry.

“He’s going to eat in the dining room. Not the bathroom.”

“And if some of your other patrons have a problem with that, tell them there’s plenty of open seating in the bathroom if they’d prefer to eat in there,” Jane chimed in.

“I’m sorry,” the woman said. She walked away, perhaps satisfied that she had tried to follow her boss’s instructions and was glad of the outcome. No matter.

“Seriously,” Becky said, looking down at Jamie and patting his rump.

“Who do you think?” Becky looked around, and so did Jane.

“Those two?” Becky discreetly nodded at two old women at the table behind Jane. Jane glanced over her shoulder.

“How’s your lunch,” Jane asked. No one ever accused her of being a shrinking violet. The scowl Jane received in turn confirmed it.

Jamie sat up, content and feeling no pain. “All done, baby bear?”

“Yep. Thank you.” Becky covered herself and wiped Jamie’s lips with her napkin. The waitress returned with their lunch, unaware of what had happened.

“Can I get you anything else,” she asked.

“Can we get four glasses of milk,” Jane asked.

“What are you doing,” Becky asked.

“Being neighborly.”

When the waitress returned, Jane took two of the glasses and told the confused waitress to give the other two to the women behind them with her compliments. Jane turned around to watch. When she got the dirty look she was hoping for, she raised her glass and said simply, “Cheers.”

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

I got my high fiber breakfast and my heating pad. Oh, and a wet diaper. All set for a fun morning, just me and the other senior citizens ? 

Chapter 55 Part 2

“Was that really necessary,” Jamie asked as Amanda cleaned the Vaseline from between his cheeks.

“Sorry. Mom just wanted to make sure you’re not getting sick,” Amanda said as she threw the wipe away and wrapped the thermometer in a wipe to wash later.

“A guy skips one meal ...”

“She’s just being careful.”

“Where is she anyway?”

“Upstairs wrapping presents. We’re not allowed in,” Amanda tittered. “Do you want some help wrapping yours?”

“Sure. I never was good at that.”

“Let’s get you dressed again first.”

“Actually, can I go naked for a while?”

Amanda ran her hand over his butt. “Are you getting a diaper rash?”

“I don’t think so. Just want some air.”

“Sure.” Amanda got a sweatshirt from his dresser. “Arms up.” She pulled his sleeper off him and replaced it with the sweater.

“May I have some socks, too?”

“Are your toesies cold,” she asked as she wrapped her hands around his tiny feet. “Oh my goodness, they are freezing.” Amanda got a pair of his wool socks out and slipped them on his feet. He chuckled.

“Does that tickle?”

“No, I was just thinking how funny it is. Where I’m from nobility would fight for the job of dressing the king.” 

“Harhar.” She rubbed his feet between her hands for a few seconds before putting him on his feet. She thought for a moment and took a diaper from the changing table, unfolded it and set it on the floor. “Do you mind sitting on this, just in case?” She wasn’t sure what risk of an accident she took leaving him naked.

“Um, I guess not,” he frowned. Amanda’s lips curled into a wry apology, but she didn’t take the diaper back.

“Why don’t you get the gifts out of the closet, and I’ll go steal some wrapping stuff from Mom.” When she came back, Jamie had his small pile of presents arrayed on the floor, and he sitting on the open diaper with his legs wide enjoying the air.

“Is that all of them?”

“All of them except yours.”

“I convinced Mom to crack the door to slide me a roll of wrapping paper. It’s like she’s running a secret operation up there.”

“Must’ve got something she’s really excited about giving.”

“The big question is which one of us it’s for.” Jamie did most of the work, leaving Amanda to fold the paper over the sides of the boxes. That was the part he could never do well. It was never crisp and sharp like it should be. Jamie wrote the labels, thinking maybe he should use some of his abundant free time to work on his penmanship.

The last one to wrap was Cheryl’s. It was already wrapped in brown paper from the frame shop. They just needed to wrap it in something more festive. “This turned out really well,” Amanda said.

“You don’t think it’s kinda presumptuous?”

“Not at all.”

“Ella helped.”

“Did you tell her who it’s for?”

“Of course I did. She knows all about Cheryl.”

“That’s good.”

“What? You thought she’d be jealous?”

“Maybe.”

“You and her think the same thing – that Cheryl probably doesn’t have those feelings for me anymore, if she ever did.” 

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?”

“Good, I guess.”

“You wanna talk about it?” Jamie sighed and climbed into Amanda’s lap. “So that’s a yes then,” she said with a smile. Of all the ways that Jamie made her feel like she must be one of the top-5 people in the world, that he trusted her with his feelings, and especially on the subject of Cheryl, was the best way. She knew he didn’t talk with their mom about her. Whether that was because of the age difference or because it’s easier to talk about these things with your sister than your mom.

“She’ll be here two days after Christmas,” Jamie said.

“Yeah.”

“So she’s here already.”

“Mhmm. In quarantine. You can call her, if you want. Offer is still on the table.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. I’m not sure we should start talking about stuff not face to face.”

“That’s smart. She probably agrees. She could have called, too.”

“Do you think it means anything that she hasn’t?”

“Probably just that she’s thinking the same thing as you. Plus, you’ll get plenty of time to see her. She’ll be here for four days.”

“I’m glad she decided to stay at the agency quarters.”

“Makes things a little easier, huh?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you still worried about her reaction to seeing you as Jamie?”

“I am Jamie. I just, well, you know.”

“I know. And we’ll be discrete while she’s here.”

“It’s not her first time in the dimension.”

“It’s not?”

“No. But I don’t know how much she’s seen. I don’t know if she’s ever been to San Siena.”

“Well, maybe we can show her around some.” They sat in silence for a few minutes. “Are your toesies warm yet?”

“Mostly.”

“Wanna go do something?”

“Like what?”

“I dunno. Bake Christmas cookies?”

“I think one more cookie is gonna make me diabetic.”

“Play outside?”

“It’s muddy.”

“Give me a back rub?”

“Okay.” Jamie got off her lap, Amanda laid down, and Jamie climbed onto her. When he was done and she was content, he laid down on top of her.

“Kind of a slow day, huh, Jamester.”

“Yeah.”

“They can’t all be gems, I guess.”

Becky smiled when she walked past the door. “Hey, Amanda?”

“Yeah, Mom?”

“I don’t know if you noticed, but there’s a naked bear on your back.  A bare bear.”

“Good one, Mom.” She came into the room and bent down to feel Jamie’s forehead.

“He didn’t have a fever, did he?”

“No.”

“Are you hungry yet?” She sat down on the floor next to them, tugged Jamie’s sweatshirt up, and ran her fingers up and down his back. Like he always did, she shuddered when her fingernails brushed the small of his back.

“A little.”

“We could go out for an early dinner.”

“Don’t wanna cook?”

“It’s time I told you the truth, Manda. I only started cooking because if I didn’t feed you they’d have taken you away.”

Amanda chuckled. “Not your favorite chore, huh?”

“I’d have thought my baked chicken would have made that clear a long time ago.”

“Yeah …”

“’Yeah’ what?”

“The breading was always soggy.”

“I know. What about you, Jamie? Early dinner sound good?”

“Mhmm.”

“Ooh, I know,” Manda said.

“What?”

“After dinner we can drive around and look for good light displays.”
    “We could still put up lights,” Becky said. Jamie had insisted his Christmas would be just fine without them. She wanted more than anything to make this his best Christmas ever. She had a feeling his previous ones hadn’t been all that great, but she never directly asked.

“I think the ones on the boxwoods are enough,” Jamie said. He didn’t want her to go to any more effort on his account. It wasn’t like he could see the lights – they would be outside, and he’d be in. “No need to go all ‘Griswold Family Christmas.’”

“What’s that?”

“A Christmas movie.”

“Maybe we can try to find it and watch it.”

“That’d be fun.”

“We can try the library. They have stuff from his world. If we leave now we could make it before they close.”

Amanda quickly got Jamie dressed. They were in luck at the library. A shelf in the back corner of the little section had an array of Christmas movies.

“What’s a ‘Hallmark Movie,’” Becky asked.

“You’ve seen it,” Jamie said.

“Um, pretty sure I haven’t.”

“It’s about a woman with an important job who lives in a big city and goes home for Christmas even though she’s addicted to her work and doesn’t want to go back to her home town. She spends the first two days there in a bad mood staring at work emails until her younger sister/former best friend she hasn’t seen in forever drag her to the only bar in town where she runs into the guy she almost dated in high school and who wanted to date her but they always missed the connection. 

Now he runs a diner/bookstore/bed and breakfast/organic farm/custom carpentry shop. They reconnect, hit it off, and he tells her how unhappy she seems, and then they fight, and then she admits it, and then she’s all conflicted about staying or leaving or staying, and then Christmas is over, and she leaves, and he’s sad, and then she’s back the next day and says she doesn’t want to be a lawyer/marketing executive/music producer/CEO/executive vice president of global sales development anymore, and then he proposes, and the movie flashes forward to her happily running a bakery/clothing boutique/organic farm/children’s clothing line in their hometown while raising babies.”

“Oh,” Becky said, “I think I have seen that. Except it was Harvest Day. I kinda liked it.”

“I know. And so do the good people at Hallmark.”

Amanda looked at the cover. “If it’s Christmas, why are there leaves on the trees?”

“Bad production values.” They took Christmas Vacation, the Hallmark movie, and A Christmas Carol. They were cleaned out of Christmas cartoons, which was fine with Jamie. He didn’t need the sound of singing Chipmunks stuck in his head.

When they went to check out, the librarian recognized Jamie. 

“Hey! I remember you. The little boy who’s so good at reading.”

“That’s him,” Becky said beaming with pride.

“I thought you were going to come back and do story time again.”

“Oh, well, I guess we kinda forgot,” Amanda said. She looked at her mother. “You remember that day, in the park?”

“That was the same day,” Becky asked.

“Yeah.”

“We’d still love to have you back,” the librarian said.

“What do you think, Jamie?”

“Sure. We could make it a regular thing even.”

“Once a month?”

“I think we could manage that,” Becky said. The librarian gave Becky her card.

They picked up a pizza on the way home, and all three of them changed into their pajamas to watch the movie together. Jamie sat between them. About twenty minutes into the movie, Amanda couldn’t take it anymore. “They’re so cute!”

“You’ve never seen a movie from my dimension before?”

“No,” Becky said. “Do you think he’d wanna be adopted,” she asked Jamie.

“Yeah, you don’t wanna adopt Randy Quaid.”

“I wanna help him put his lights on his house,” Amanda said as she watched Chevy Chase.

“Why?”

“Because he’s just so helpless and incompetent,” she cooed. “Look at him – he’s gonna get hurt on that ladder all by himself.”

Jamie hadn’t seen this coming. He laughed, but they “oohed” and “awwwed.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Becky said toward the end, “But even I would spank his little fanny.” Jamie looked at her like she’d lost her mind. “Kidnapping your cousin’s boss is a no-no.”

“Maybe I’ll watch this again tomorrow, alone,” Jamie said under his breath. Not that he didn’t enjoy it, but he was too busy watching the show going on to his left and right to concentrate on the movie in from of him. He began to suspect watching that many humans interacting in their natural environment was to them what watching a YouTube video of puppies was to him. “Weird,” he said when the movie ended.

“Well,” Becky said as she switched the TV off, “Did you enjoy that?”

“Yeah. Did you guys?”

“It was really sad when the bird didn’t turn out and that little started crying,” Amanda said.

“Um, okay,” Jamie replied. “You do realize it was a comedy, right?”

“Ohhhh,” Amanda said.

“Really,” Becky asked.

“Uh, yeah.”

“Well that makes more sense.”

“What did you guys think?”

“I thought they were just having a horrible Christmas.”

“Why’d you think I was laughing?”

“Um, some perverse pleasure in watching their holiday get ruined?”

“Manda!”

“Well, at least I thought that was really out of character for you.”

“I think it’s bedtime,” Becky said as she shifted Jamie to her lap. “You ready?”

“Yeah,” Jamie yawned. It had turned into a long day.

• Like 5

Thank you for taking Jamie back to the library! But at the rate you are tying up loose ends I worry that you are about to finish the story. Probably a good thing for an author and a story, but we will miss hearing about these characters.

7 minutes ago, Shawnie said:

Wish we had a artist could draw what they think Becky, Amanda, and Jamie look like ?

If I could, I'd illustrate the book. or hire someone to do it, but I don't think I'd make nearly enough money to pay for that.

I'm probably going to put this on Amazon. If I make a paperback, it will cost about $10 to print even without images because it's going to be about 1,000 pages long. My longest book prior to this was 180. ?

18 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

If I could, I'd illustrate the book. or hire someone to do it, but I don't think I'd make nearly enough money to pay for that.

I'm probably going to put this on Amazon. If I make a paperback, it will cost about $10 to print even without images because it's going to be about 1,000 pages long. My longest book prior to this was 180. ?

I would pay the commission with in reason to draw if anyone can draw out few scenes .

I think the story has taken a life of it's on why you prolly have gotten to a thousand pages ?

• Like 1

$10! Sold!  I'll buy one! 

Question though:  Since the last hallmark movie I had been wondering.  What are the physical differences between a little and a big besides their height? When watching the Christmas vacation,  how would they know they were little? There would be nothing to compare them to. Would the camera angles not be similar in a big movie? Couldn't a movie in either dimension pass in both as long as there is no visible comparison between littles and bigs? 

5 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

You should stick an ebook on amazon so I can easily kindleize the whole thing without having to manually assemble the thing myself. *nodsnods* naked bears :) May a giant bear-dog coloring book where jamie is taken home by bear-dogs to be their forever baby bear cub but amanda and becky track him down and find him and bring him back home right out of his bear-dog highchair?

9 hours ago, Gentle Gemma said:

$10! Sold!  I'll buy one! 

Question though:  Since the last hallmark movie I had been wondering.  What are the physical differences between a little and a big besides their height? When watching the Christmas vacation,  how would they know they were little? There would be nothing to compare them to. Would the camera angles not be similar in a big movie? Couldn't a movie in either dimension pass in both as long as there is no visible comparison between littles and bigs? 

Good question. Perhaps there are other differences they’d notice, but in this case, they know the movie is from his dimension.