LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Volume 1 (Now available on Amazon with a preview of Volume 2)

Well done Author Alex, this is easily the best story that I’ve ever read, and one of the few that I’ve become emotionally attached to. I truly do hope that you will pick it up again, and if you are serious about publishing this on Amazon I will be one of the first to buy it.

• Thanks 1

I've said (many times) before, but I really loved this story. It's sad to think that I will be logging into DD and there will be no Jamie updates, but I agree with you: it was time to bring it to an end. I'm interested to see what new things you can do with it if you do return for a second part, but I can wait. Thank you.

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

I don't write on these forums....at all.

But I made this account because this has been arguably my favorite abdl story ever. It genuinely felt heartwarming and its going to bum me out to not have it to come home to everyday. 

I really cannot stress how it just felt....like family? I dunno I think Im more conflicted then most about this part of myself and it sorta mirrored my own feelings I have a ton. 

Hope you continue to write stuff which can illicit such emotions in me and others. You deserve all the praise you are getting and then some. 

Thanks, sweetie. Very nice of you to say.

43 minutes ago, kerry said:

I've said (many times) before, but I really loved this story. It's sad to think that I will be logging into DD and there will be no Jamie updates, but I agree with you: it was time to bring it to an end. I'm interested to see what new things you can do with it if you do return for a second part, but I can wait. Thank you.

The central conflicts of this volume were all solved, so yes, absolutely right: time to bring it to an end. 

But there are conflicts within for later work should I choose to come back to this family. As the book said, stillness is not the nature of things.

• Like 1

I am so going to miss Jamie. I am also going to miss torturing Amanda about her past bed wetting and adding my own version to some of the chapters. It was a fun ride, but as they say, All good things must come to an end and so it shall be for the story of Becky's Family.

I will watch out for any of your new stories from now on. You are a great writer.

• Thanks 1

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Now we're trapped in the sad place without the story updates. Pesky authors and their wanting to have closure and fill in plot holes and finish stuffs *pouts*  Wasd good though, one of the best I think. :)

• Thanks 1

Great ending...hate that it is over but great ending!! Volume 2 will be great I know it!! Loved this story, your style, your writing etc. awesome job!!

• Thanks 1

Great ending!!!!! I have been swamped with work and behind on reading this. You did an amazing job with this tale and ended it just right! Looking forward to Volume 2 or anything else you might write! 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Great ending!!!!! I have been swamped with work and behind on reading this. You did an amazing job with this tale and ended it just right! Looking forward to Volume 2 or anything else you might write! 

High praise coming from you. Thank you!

Author Alex, I want you to know that you just made me cry. I loved this story and didn’t want it to end. In all honesty, you actually did a awesome job with the ending as well as the entire story. I am going to miss Jamie though. 

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Author Alex, I want you to know that you just made me cry. I loved this story and didn’t want it to end. In all honesty, you actually did a awesome job with the ending as well as the entire story. I am going to miss Jamie though. 

Thank you! I’m going to miss him too. But he’s still out there somewhere.

Awesome job on this story. I can't wait to read volume 2, a squeal, or whatever comes next! I'm way too attached to Jamie to say goodnight to him after 1,000 pages. Please let me know if you publish this story. Alex, take a well deserved brake because the work you've done is fantastic and you should reward yourself with some time off.

• Thanks 1

giphy.gif

Thanks for the ride my dude. I'm never one for soaps but just wow...

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

giphy.gif

Thanks for the ride my dude. I'm never one for soaps but just wow...

You and your silly feels ? 

17 minutes ago, DiaperBoy37 said:

Did he get a normal human dog or a bear?

What do you think? The clue is in the text? ?

This is not the end. Well maybe it is for Volume 1, however Jamie will return....

Alex you are a fantastic author with a Beautiful Muse. I wish the both of you never part or have a falling out!

• Thanks 1

I truly loved this story, I am sad to see it end.  You writing was great and was nice to get up dates so often, but with very great story it has to come to and end someday.  Thank you for making the end as sweet and heart full as you did Jamie was truly happy with his life for the first he can remember.  

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I truly loved this story, I am sad to see it end.  You writing was great and was nice to get up dates so often, but with very great story it has to come to and end someday.  Thank you for making the end as sweet and heart full as you did Jamie was truly happy with his life for the first he can remember.  

You’re welcome, Billy. Thank you for reading.

I just want to say thank you for posting this amazing great story.

It has been a pleasure to follow the lifes of Jamie, Cheryl, Amanda, Becky, Mel, Ella and all the other characters on this wonderful journey of 65! great great great chapters through the last months - Thanks ??

• Thanks 2
13 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

I just want to say thank you for posting this amazing great story.

It has been a pleasure to follow the lifes of Jamie, Cheryl, Amanda, Becky, Mel, Ella and all the other characters on this wonderful journey of 65! great great great chapters through the last months - Thanks ??

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed sharing it with everyone.

I just started a new story very different from this one:

And no, I won't be keeping up that insane writing schedule! What was I thinking?!?

• Thanks 2