LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Volume 1 (Now available on Amazon with a preview of Volume 2)

34 minutes ago, hellwemade said:

Made an account just to say this is easily the best ABDL story I have ever read and I adore your writing style and character development.

I usually prefer a little more discipline and spanking in my stories which what attracts me about diaper dimension stories in general. But this
is really unlike anything else I have ever read. I love Amanda. I check this thread 3/4 times a day just hoping for an update.

Sounds like you’ll definitely enjoy what’s most likely to be my next story.

And thank you for the compliment.

15 hours ago, DiaperBoy37 said:

The Christmas tree seems like an interesting idea. Lots of ways to go with it. 

Fun fact: During WWI, German troops during the famous Christmas Truce of 1914, made our popular pine needle trees a common tradition that was brought home by the surviving soldiers. 

Sorry, but I can't help myself. History teacher here to tell you that Christmas trees are in fact much older, introduced into North American culture as early as the late 1700s, and very common by the early 19th century. There has, however, been an exchange of Christmas trees as a tradition in the 20th century following the war(s) which might be what you're thinking of. 

*ehem* Also, I really love this story. So well written, can't wait to read more. :D

Alex you are fantastic, I love the depth and dimensions of your characters. I can picture everything as I read each chapter and it's amazing. Thank you

• Thanks 1
On 5/9/2019 at 6:37 PM, ohiobabygirl said:

Before bed I keep checking to see if youve posted so I can read and then go to sleep.

One of my favorite parts about working nights is sitting down for lunch at midnight and reading a new chapter from Alex!

35 minutes ago, Gentle Gemma said:

One of my favorite parts about working nights is sitting down for lunch at midnight and reading a new chapter from Alex!

On its way, baby.

• Like 1

Chapter 52

“How are we supposed to decorate it,” Jamie asked as he stared up at 16-foot tree. The tree lot was run by group raising money for some good cause, and it seemed the men volunteering were divided between those under 25 doing the work and those over 25 drinking around a fire and eating fattening meat hot off a grill. Jamie would have been happy to pull up a chair, but he was happier to be picking out his tree.

“With giant ornaments … well, giant for you,” Becky replied.

“Will it even fit on the car?”

“Of course it will. You sure this is the one you want?”

“Yeah. I think so. Do you like it?”

“Yeah. This is our first tree.”

“Really?”

“Well, when you don’t have a little it’s just not that big of a holiday.”

“Oh. Where did Manda go anyway?”

“She’s flirting with one of the boys selling trees.”

“What!?!”

“You’re really gonna have to get over that, kiddo.”

“Maybe when she’s 25,” Jamie grumped.

“Let’s go put him to good use at least. You can glare at him the whole time if you want,” Becky winked.

Jamie took her up on the offer while he got the tree on top of the car, and to top if off he tugged on Amanda’s pants until she looked down and he said, “I’m cold.”

“You are?” She picked him up and rubbed his back. “Well, we’re almost done here, and then we’ll go get some warm food.” When tree boy had the tree secured, Becky paid him.

“Who wants dinner,” Becky said. Her babies both responded with, “Me!” O’Donnell’s was just down the street. Becky and Amanda walked, while Jamie got carried. Walking through the door of the restaurant, they passed from the cold air into the warm and crowded restaurant, redolent with the glow of winter and holiday cheer, voices and laughter merry with the spirit of friendship. The edges of the ceiling were strung with white lights, and a small tree sat on top of the bar.

“Three please,” Becky said.

“High chair or booster,” the hostess asked. Becky looked at Jamie, who shrugged.

“Whatever gets us a table faster,” Becky answered. She showed them to a booth and came back with a booster for Jamie, which she wedged in next to Becky.

“This is a bit snug,” he said.

“Wanna try my lap?”

“Yes, please.” Becky lifted him back out and set him on her lap.

“What looks good to you, baby?” Other than the TexMex place, he’d eaten here more than anywhere else. He knew the menu by heart.

“The onion soup and the chicken sandwich.”

“Hungry?”

“Very. I’m a growing boy.”

“No, you’re not,” she said while tickling his belly, “But baby bears like you gotta bulk up for the winter.”

After they’d ordered and gotten their drinks, Amanda asked, “So you wanna get some presents for your friends, huh?”

“Yeah, but I don’t know what to get them.”

“Well, what do they like?”

“Ella likes art, and Rosie … likes … everything.”

“Well, what if we went to an art supply store and picked out some things for Ella, and maybe we just need to go to the toy store for Rosie.”

“What about Cheryl?” That was the really hard one. Even if he could find some clothing appropriate for her to wear back home, a blouse or scarf or hat would be too little. On the other hand, jewelry, which wasn’t an option anyway would be too much. And some knickknack just so she could take it home and put it on a shelf wasn’t enough, either. His gift had to say something.

“What if you made her something?” That seemed a particularly childish way to give someone a gift.

“Isn’t that a bit of a cop out?”

“A lot of littles make gifts for people.”

“Exactly, a lot of littles. I’m not a little to her. It should be something more substantial. Shouldn’t it?” Jamie had never had someone like Cheryl to give a gift to at Christmas.

“I don’t mean like scribbling a card. You got a few weeks. I bet you could make something really nice … you could draw her something. You’ve gotten really good at that. And we could put it in a frame.”

“Like what?” The idea was more appealing to Jamie when she put it like that.

“That part I think you need to work out for yourself.” Amanda knew, if nothing else, how complex Jamie’s relationship with Cheryl was, and she didn’t want to wade any farther into it.

Jamie had never been to a caroling or cookie party before. He did, however, remember eggnog from office holiday parties, and watching bigs drink it, he came to the conclusion it looked like a cup of snot in every dimension he knew of. He was glad of the sippy cup of milk his mommy had brought along for him. It had certainly loosened his tongue for the caroling.

The heat of Jane’s home felt good after the cold outside. They hadn’t put much effort into caroling, only going up one block and back, but it had been enough to put color in his cheeks and sap the feeling from his toes. Becky insisted it was an unusually cold night, and Jamie hoped she was right. It was still early in the season after all.

The surprise of the night had been Rosie. Jane had carried her to the first house, and she set her down at the threshold. Rosie knocked on the door, and when a big opened it, cradling her own very regressed little, Rosie had begun singing like an angel. Whatever headspace Rosie was in, she was a perfect soprano, hitting every note exactly, the frigid air carrying her voice away into the night clear as a ringing bell above the din of the rest of them. He decided to try to coax her into talking that night with a cookie, the classic symbol of affection among littles in every dimension.

There were a lot of cookies to pick from. There were almond cookies dusted in confectioners’ sugar. There were sugar cookies with a blob of chocolate in the middle – those had been made by Becky. There were four kinds of chocolate chip cookies. Cookies with fruit. Cookie bars. Candied nuts. Brownies. Supposedly healthy cookies no one was touching. There was even a table of little cookies.

With the top of the dining room table at eye level, Jamie surveyed his options. Two of everything seemed greedy, and more than he could carry, but the thought crossed his mind. It’s hard to tell what a cookie is like without trying it, and Jamie wanted a soft and chewy cookie. Becky liked those, too, and out of the four batches she made, one turned out that way (and she’d saved it for home), while she muttered under her breath at the others. Jamie made the call that he was in a chocolate chip kind of mood and reached for two of those.

Slap. “Those are for bigs, little boy. Some cookies for you are right over here,” some stranger said, trying to lead him to the other table.

“Did you just slap my hand?” It stung a little, but it was the principle of the thing that mattered most.

“We’ll get you all set up …”

“Excuse me!”

“And maybe a nice cup of milk, huh?”

“Manda!”

“Inside voices,” the oblivious big woman said. Jamie quickly ran through is options in the crowded room. He wasn’t one for creating scenes, but at a minimum he wanted to call her what she was, and loudly, and possibly stomp on her foot. Jamie was a gentle person, but she’d crossed the line from inconsiderate big to miserable bully when she’d smacked his hand. He was getting angrier by the millisecond. He didn’t see Amanda through the forest of tall legs.

“MANDA!!!” That got a few people’s attention, including Amanda’s. She knew Jamie didn’t shout her name except when bigs were being mean to him. She quickly pushed through the mingling people, finding Jamie staring up defiantly at a Rochelle, Jane’s sister. Amanda knew her enough to know she didn’t really care for her. She tried to speak first, but Jamie beat her to it.

“She hit me!”

“WHAT!?!”

“It was just a little tap on the hand. See? We're getting him all set up …”

Amanda scooped Jamie up and carried him away. She knew she shouldn’t engage with Rochelle right then. She wasn’t big on making scenes, either, and she knew herself well enough to know there was no way she could say anything to Rochelle in that moment without losing control of herself.

“Baby, what happened,” she said when she got him into the kitchen where it was quieter.

“I was reaching for a cookie, and that …” He swallowed down an alphabet of epithets. “… person slapped my hand.”

“Let me see.” She took his hand, and looked at it. There was no sign she’d touched him, but that wasn’t the point. “Does it hurt,” she asked. She kissed it twice.

“No.”

‘I’m sorry, baby.” A slap on the hand, as much as it infuriated Amanda, wasn’t enough to send her over the edge. Anything more and Rochelle would have had a lemon bar protruding from her forehead. “What do you want to have happen right now?” She’d let him decide how big a deal to make of it and when.

Jamie sighed. “I was getting a cookie to take to Rosie,” he said.

“Do you want to do that still?”

“Yes.”

“Okay. Let’s go do that, and I’ll have a word with Mom later. You just go play with Rosie.” Amanda set him down, knowing he’d want to walk back to the table just to stick to that woman, and the two of them walked back into the dining room where Rochelle was mingling like she’d done nothing more than scold a puppy for sniffing her plate.

“Take whatever you want,” Amanda said loud enough to be overheard. Jamie collected his two cookies, gave that woman a dirty look, and collected two more, because fuck her. “I think Rosie is in the playroom,” Amanda said.

“Thank you.”

She knelt down to give him a hug and kiss. “Sorry. Thanks for not losing your temper.”

“You too,” Jamie said. He knew she could be as hot headed as he could be. It had perturbed him, his newfound tendency to lose his patience when he was being demeaned, when he’d first arrived, but now he just took it as a new part of being Jamie. Jamie had no need to hold in those emotions and try to be the bigger person, at least not when he didn’t want to be. He knew there was a line past which he went from being wronged to being wrong, and Becky and Amanda would remind him of it after the fact, but shy of that line, he was getting to be okay being angry when he was angry and put out when he was put out and not having to sublimate those emotions. “Not that big a deal, I guess,” he added.

“Yes, it is,” Amanda hissed. Jamie recognized the flash in her eyes.

“Thanks for sticking up for me,” he said. “Make good choices.”

“Part of my job.” She spun him around and sent him on his way with a tap on the butt. “Go play.” She watched Jamie walk out of the room and turned on Rochelle. She was ready to go let her mother or Jane know what happened, to let them deal with it adult to adult or sister to sister, but Amanda realized, for the first time, she was an adult, and she was Jamie’s guardian. Perhaps it was the latter that made her realize the former.

So it was as Jamie’s guardian and a fully fledged adult that she interrupted Rochelle in mid-conversation and poked her hard in the chest, declaring loudly but not quite shouting, “Don’t you ever touch my little again ever!” She spun on her heel and walked away, leaving Rochelle embarrassed and a few people wondering what had transpired. Amanda knew, however, that was unlikely to be the end of it. She was right.

While that low-level drama was happening in the living room, Jamie found Rosie sitting on the carpet scribbling in a coloring book while a few other littles played quietly together. There was something about the room that reminded Jamie of a monastery.

“I brought you a cookie,” Jamie said as he sat down next to her. “Two cookies, actually.” Rosie responded by looking up and smiling at him, then taking one of the cookies and putting into directly into her mouth.

“Tank u,” she said around it.

“You sing very well.” Rosie finished her cookie. “Where did you learn to sing like that?”

Rosie responded by kissing Jamie on the cheek, surprising him, and saying, “Thank you,” again. He surmised it was for the compliment.

She didn’t seem in a talking mood, but he didn’t want to give up. “Some big slapped my hand when I reached for a cookie.” That got her attention.

“Large woman who smells like foundation makeup?”

“Yeah.”

“That’s my Aunt Rochelle. If she weren’t my mommy’s sister she wouldn’t be here. They don’t really get along.”

“Why not?”

“Different personalities. I don’t like her, either. She spanked me a few times.”

“She what!?!”

“Like 10 years ago …” The sound of Jamie’s breathing finally made her look up from her coloring book. “What’s wrong?”

“She … that … she …” Jamie started to get up. Rose grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

“It was a long time ago. You don’t need to be angry about it.”

“But …’ Jamie wanted to throw something, punch something, preferably Rochelle. How could anyone hit a little, but especially Rosie? His neck was red.

“Jamie, it’s okay,” Rosie said, seeing Jamie was struggling to keep his emotions in check.

Meanwhile, in the family room Rochelle had found Becky. “You’re child and your little are really misbehaving tonight.”

“Excuse me?”

“Your little threw a tantrum when I wouldn’t let him get a cookie, and then your daughter poked me and yelled at me.”

“What?”

“He reached for a cookie and I pulled his hand away, and he shouted for Amanda. Then she just gave him a cookie anyway – four, actually – and then came back and poked me in the chest and told me to never ‘touch her little’ again.”

Becky gasped, which Rochelle figured was due to her recognizing how naughty her children were being. It got Jane’s attention.

In the playroom, Rosie was trying to talk Jamie down. “Jamie, really, it’s okay. It was a long time ago, and I’m over it.” He looked less prone to tear the room, or Rochelle, apart, but now he looked sullen and brooding. “C’mere.” She scooted next to him and put her arms around him.

“She shouldn’t have done that,” he said. “People shouldn’t do that. I …”

“You what? It’s not your responsibility.”

“But …” He still struggled with that. If not him, then who?

“Would it help if I said I’m sorry?”

“For what?”

“For telling you. I didn’t think it would make you so upset.”

“I’m upset for you.”

“I know. You don’t have to be; I’m not. I don’t want to you to be.”

“Still.”

“‘Still’ what? It was a long time ago, and Jane made it right.”

“How’d she do that?”

“By making sure it would never happen again.”

“Why did it take her more than once?”

“Because … I guess because her views evolved some. That’s a good thing, right?”

“Yes.”

“So cheer up already, dammit! It’s Christmas time.”

He exhaled. “For you.”

“Have a cookie. You fought for it.” He took a bite of his cookie, soft like he wanted it to be.

“Wanna help me color something?”

“Okay.” She tore a page from her coloring book and handed him a crayon. He began to trace the lines.

“Not like that, silly. Like this,” she said as she furiously ran the crayon back and forth over the page heedless of lines and even the design. He smiled at her and did the same.

She was about done with her page when she stopped and said, “Really, Jamie, you don’t have to get all twisted into an emotional pretzel over something that someone else did in the past.”

He stopped his scribbling and looked up at her. He smiled, and she smiled back, and they went back to work.

Out in the living room, Jane was trying to keep her party still a party, though she was pretty pissed, too. “It’s a cookie party. Why would you smack his hand for reaching for a cookie,” Jane asked.

“I tried to get him one from the littles’ table. How was I supposed to know he wasn’t regressed?”

“That’s got nothing to do with it. He reached for a cookie. At a cookie party!”

“Well, sorry, I guess,” Rochelle said to Becky. She couldn’t just stop there, though. “But your daughter was out of line, too.”

The hairs on the back of Becky’s neck stood up straight. “My daughter it an adult and Jamie’s guardian, and if she had done what she probably wanted to you would be picking oatmeal raisin out of your ears right now,” she hissed, keeping her voice at the just the acceptable level for threatening someone without shouting, “and if you ever – ever! – so much as scowl at her or Jamie again I’ll be the one holding you down while she does it!”

Rochelle turned to her sister for support and found none. “She’s right.”

“You owe Jamie and Amanda an apology.”

“You can’t be serious.”

“I am.” Rochelle may have had a self-righteous streak that led her to confront Becky in the first place, but it was backed up by an equally present spineless streak when it came to anyone who had the courage and ability to push back. In that, she was a classic bully.

“Fine,” Rochelle said, “I think he’s in the playroom.”

Jane led the way and stopped when she spotted Amanda. “Manda, could you come here for a second?” Amanda excused herself and walked over to the trio, one of whom looked like a scolded child.

“What,” she said.

“Rochelle would like to say something to you and Jamie.”

“He’s in the playroom.” Amanda led the way now. The four of them found Jamie working on page two of his scribbling. Jane knelt down next to him on the floor.

“Hey, Jamie. My sister has something to say.” Jamie put his crayon down and looked over his shoulder to see Rochelle standing there with Becky and Amanda.

“Okay,” he said as he stood up. There was an awkward pause.

Rochelle finally said, “Jamie, I’m sorry for not letting you get a cookie.”

He scowled in response. “And!?!”

“And for slapping your hand.” He didn’t respond. She obviously expected him to, to at least thank her for apologizing. As far as Jamie was concerned, if that’s what she was waiting for her she could wait until the sun exploded. When she realized she wasn’t getting a thanks, she said, “And Amanda, I’m sorry, too … and Becky,” she added when Amanda only glared back at her … “and to you, Jane, for putting a damper on the party.”

Jane shook her head in some sympathy – this was her sister, after all – and said, “Let’s talk tomorrow.”

They started to leave when Jamie exclaimed, “Wait!” They turned back around. “Apologize to Rosie, too.”

“Why,” Rochelle asked, confused, as were the rest of them.

“Because I said so,” he spit. Rosie looked up at the group, and Jamie stepped out of the way so he wasn’t between her and Rochelle.

Rochelle looked at her sister again, who shrugged in response with her arms folded across her chest.

“I’m sorry, Rosie.”

“’Kay,” Rosie replied, going back to her drawing. When the bigs had left and Jamie had sat back down, Rosie gave him another kiss on the cheek. “Thank you.”

It was well past Jamie’s bed time, and Amanda’s and Becky’s, when they got home. All three of them went into the nursery, and Becky sat down in the rocking chair while Amanda got Jamie undressed.

“Feel good to be out of that itchy sweater, buddy?”

“Yes,” he said, stretching his arms over his head. She unsnapped the buttons on his corduroy pants and had him down to his wet diaper.

“Despite all of that, did you have fun tonight,” Amanda asked as she began changing his diaper.

“I did. Everything turned out good. And I liked playing with Rosie.”

“Why did you tell Rochelle to apologize to her,” Becky asked.

“She hit Rosie,” Jamie said. There was contempt in his voice, but he said it without the rage he’d felt a few hours earlier.

“When? Tonight?” Becky was halfway to calling Jane.

“No. Like, ten years ago.”

“Oh,” Becky said, “And you wanted to stick up for her.”

“That explains it,” Amanda said.

“Explains what.” Jamie asked.

“Why you were relatively mellow when you went into the playroom and why you looked borderline murder-y when you looked at Rochelle again.”

“Who would … never mind.”

Amanda finished taping a clean nighttime diaper on Jamie and picked him up into a hug. “I’m sorry that happened, to both of you. You’re a very good friend,” she said, kissing him on the forehead, “and a very good person.” She gave him another kiss.

“Thanks again for sticking up for me.”

“Any time.”

“And thank you, mommy.”

“C’mere, baby bear,” Becky said as she held her arms out.

Amanda gave him one last kiss. “Night-night, Jamie bear.” She handed him to her mom.

“Night-night, Manda” Amanda left them alone.

“I’m sorry, too, pumpkin. And I’m very proud of you.”

“Thanks for sticking up for me, too, Mommy. And tell Jane thank you for me, too.”

“Sticking up for you is my most important job,” she said. “Is my baby bear ready for his num-nums?”

When Jamie was asleep in his crib, Becky wearily climbed the stairs and went to Amanda’s room, finding her in her pajamas and ready to crash.

“Can we sit for a minute, baby?”

“Sure, Mom.” She thought she was about to get a lecture. They sat on the edge of the bed.

“Thank you for tonight, Amanda. You did really well.”

“I did?”

“You looked out for Jamie. You didn’t lose your temper. And I know it’s not easy being your age and confronting someone older.”

“Sorta was. It was for Jamie.”

“And that’s why I made you his full guardian.”

“Would you have done anything differently?”

“I might have gotten Jane involved first. Her sister, her house, but otherwise, no.”

“What if it had been me back when I was young?”

“I’d have hit her with the floor,” Becky said, gently elbowing Amanda in the ribs. "Where do you think you got that temper of yours?"

“Thanks, Mommy,” Amanda giggled.

“Goodnight, babygirl,” Becky said after she gave Amanda a goodnight kiss and received one back.

“Mom,” Amanda asked, as Becky reached the doorway.

“Yes?”

“I … never mind.”

“No, what is it?”

“I just … I’ve been meaning to say that …”

Becky sat back down on the bed. “C’mon. Tell me.”

“I miss getting to spend quiet time with you.”

“Like what?”

“Just … I’m not ready to not need my mom,” Amanda said with a sniff.

“Oh, baby, that’s never, ever gonna happen.”

“I know, but …”

“Tell you what – how about you and I, at least a couple nights a week after Jamie is asleep, just sit on my bed together and watch TV or talk or read or whatever.”

“I’d like that,” Amanda blushed.

“Wanna share my big bed with me tonight?”

“Yes.”

“K. Promise not to wet it?”

“Mommy!” Amanda whined.

“I’m just teasing, princess. C’mon.” Amanda took her favorite pillow and followed her mom to bed.

Becky was proud of her grown up daughter and happy she was still her babygirl, and she admired, as she always did, Jamie’s astute assessment of them both. He’d been right. Amanda had been missing this time with her, just like he’d said.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

Jane shook her head in some sympathy – this was her sister, after all – and said, “Let’s talk tomorrow.”

I know, I know! Jane is going to give her sister a good bare bottom spanking and put her back in diapers for the holidays or longer. The next time they see her she's going to have a waddle and might even catch her squatting someplace she thought was private to make poopies in her diaper. Of course then she discovers how much she loves the public humiliation of it all and even likes being spanked. At least that's how my side story would go lol.

35 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

“Tell you what – how about you and I, at least a couple nights a week after Jamie is asleep, just sit on my bed together and watch trashy chick stuff, or talk or read or whatever.”

“I’d like that,” Amanda blushed.

“Wanna share my big bed with me tonight?”

“Yes.”

“K. Promise not to wet it?”

“Mommy!” Amanda whined.

“I’m just teasing, princess. C’mon.” Amanda took her favorite pillow and followed her mom to bed.

I know, I don't have to say it. I have said similar things many times, but come on. If I don't you'd think something was wrong with me or that I stopped reading this story, which the last part I will never be the case. I love this story too much. It makes my imagination go into overdrive, in some cases like right now it's totally in the gutter lol.

When Amanda passes by her mother to get into her mom's bedroom, her mom pats her butt and finds that Amanda is wearing a diaper (or pull-up). Or the next morning Amanda did wet the bed, but just a little. Or she has a dream where she's running around in a shirt and diaper and even uses her diaper both ways right in front of her mother and some other onlookers. Or once in the bedroom her mother pulls out one of Amanda's old night time diapers and turns around and asks Amanda if she's sure she wants to go without a diaper and risk going pee pee in her bed (maybe even mention a time right before she finally stopped where Amanda had snuck her diaper off thinking she wouldn't need it and ended up peeing on her mom's bed) and then Amanda finally caves in and says she'll wear the diaper and if she wakes up dry then her mother has to stop mentioning her past bedwetting and if she wakes up wet then she goes back to wearing every night till she's dry for a week. Of course she'd wake up wet, really wet.

I am sure during most, if not all of these nights that they spent together her mother will say something or do something to tease her daughter a bit. I also noticed that she has stopped patting her Daughter on the butt. It was mentioned once and it doesn't seem like she has done it since, though it sounded to me like she might end up doing it from time to time now.

I absolutely love this story. I wonder if Amanda, Becky or even Jamie will ever meet a Female or Male Little that came to this dimension because they have a diaper fetish or sexualize diapers in some form. It would be interesting to see all of their reactions to it, especially if that Little likes getting spanked.

• Thanks 1

I love how Christmas is imported into Italia. It doesn't surprise me that an event that facilitates people spending more money would become very popular, very fast even in another dimension. The best part is they picked up all the cliché traditions as well as the consumerism aspects of the holiday.

7 minutes ago, littleTomás said:

I love how Christmas is imported into Italia. It doesn't surprise me that an event that facilitates people spending more money would become very popular, very fast even in another dimension. The best part is they picked up all the cliché traditions as well as the consumerism aspects of the holiday.

Yeah it's lots of fun.  Hope we get more silliness and perhaps a beardog will visit with their master and they'll learn why plastic ornaments are better :)  We got an huge artificial tree when I was in kindergarten which was precisely tall enough that our dog's tail would hook into the lower branches like they were designed as dog tail hooks.  There was much falling and crashing and tree resetting :) 

• Haha 1

I find it amusing (as a European) that in so many Diaper Dimension stories the Big or Amazon culture is so recognisably American. I love Alex’s writing, and the amount of world building that would be needed to change this would hardly improve the story, so this is just a comment, not a criticism!

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

I find it amusing (as a European) that in so many Diaper Dimension stories the Big or Amazon culture is so recognisably American. I love Alex’s writing, and the amount of world building that would be needed to change this would hardly improve the story, so this is just a comment, not a criticism!

Fair point. We write what we know.

In the case of the dimension, I don’t think the challenge would just be cultural but one of pure invention: weights, measures, currency, foods, animals. I’d like to see someone try it, but I don’t have the patience for it. That kind of world building is beyond me, I think.

At first I wanted to make it more culturally unique, but I gave up. 

Chapter 53

“Am I missing anything at daycare?”

“No. Other than me missing you there. I wish Stacy was off work for the holidays.”

“Sorry. But at least we got to have a play date.”

“You sure your mom won’t come in?”

“Unlikely. I usually go down for at least an hour and a half in the afternoons.” Ella’s response was to take her shirt off, leaving her in just her diaper, same as Jamie.

“So, What’s been going on with you,” she asked.

“Oh, that big merger we talked about got approved by the regulators, so ... wadduya think? My days don’t change much.”

“Like things aren’t happening in your head all the time. Seriously, what’s up lately? I haven’t seen you in a week.”

Jamie shrugged. “Got my hand slapped by some bitch at a party.”

“And?”

“And Amanda and Mom took care of it.” There really wasn’t much of a story to tell there. “Got my picture taken with Santa again.”

“Why?”

“Mom said it would be a nice surprise for Amanda.”

“Ha! That’s too funny. Did he recognize you?”

“He played along. What’s been up with you?”

It was Ella’s turn to shrug. “Same routine.”

“How’s therapy going?”

“I did a pull up without any help. Well, most of a pull up.”

“Really? That’s awesome!”

“Not a big deal.”

“Of course it is.”

Ella frowned and looked away. “They don’t gross you out?”

“What?”

“My scars?”

“No,” Jamie said, his eyes softening so she could see he was, like always, honest with her. “Not at all.”

Ella shook her head. “I wish I didn’t have them.”

“I wish a lot of things for you,” Jamie said, bringing his hand up and caressing her arm. Ella sighed and moved closer to him.

“I can’t believe I went so long without this,” she said, taking his hand and intertwining it with her own, “Human hands.”

“It is different,” he said, “Just different from a big’s. Better.”

“What about you? How’s your therapy going?”

“We’re gonna do just once a week starting after the new year. Mary thinks I’m doing real well.” Ella caught the hesitation in his body language.

“What do you think?”

“I think she’s right, mostly. Still, seeing her helps.”

“For what it’s worth, I think she’s right, too. You’ve seemed a lot calmer and happier lately for the most part.”

“Thanks.”

“Ya know, I went through a lot of therapy, too, when I first got here.”

“You never told me that.”

“Oh yeah, I was talking to a therapist before I could even walk again.”

“Did that help?”

“Big time. I had such terrible nightmares. Flashbacks. A big could hardly come near me without me having a fit. Every time one came in the room with me I’d just scream and panic.”

“How did you get over that?”

“Drugs, to start.”

“That seems wrong, considering everything.”

“Necessary. I still had to be fed, still had to be changed, bathed, everything. It became a kind of exposure therapy.”

“How so?”

“Dawn and Michael. They were the only people who took care of me at first. Always one or the other. It got to be so I was okay with them, and only them for long time.”

“When did you meet Stacy?”

“A few months after getting here. She moved into the hospital. In the room next to mine. She very gradually took over.”

“Did you get a say in that? In having Stacy?”

“Yes. Dawn and Michael explained it to me and told me the choices I had.”

“What did you think of Stacy at first?”

“What do you think of her?”

“I like her.”

“Why?”

“Because ... because she’s good to you.”

Ella smiled. “I couldn’t stand her.”

“Why not?”

“Because she was new. I had my routine, and I didn’t like it changing.”

“What changed your mind?”

“The four of us had a long conversation, and Stacy explained to me she wasn’t looking for a little and that it wouldn’t be a normal big-little relationship. And Michael pointed out that if it wasn’t her, it could end up being some big who did want a little, and then who knew how I would have been treated.”

“So you accepted it.”

“Grudgingly. She took over things in the hospital, and then she took me home. Dawn and Michael would come take care of there when she went to work. A slow transition.”

“So how did ... Sorry, never mind.”

“What?”

“Well, How did it come to be that ... you have a nursery, and pacifiers, and bottles.”

“How did all that happen since I didn’t want a big and Stacy didn’t want a little?”

“Yeah.”

“I never gave up the pacifier. They kept using one in the hospital to help me calm down. I couldn’t sleep without for a long time. The feedings were necessary for a while because I hadn’t had solid food in years, and I guess we both just grew to like that time together.”

“So she does like parts of you being a little.”

“Oh, definitely. It’s like with you and Amanda. She wasn’t really sure, but once we got used to one another she kinda got sucked into the role. I had to pump the brakes a bit.”

“Like what?”

“Baby outfits ... do you know what a nose pump is?”

“Ew.”

“Yeah. First time I got a cold she ran out and got one of those. Had to convince her I could handle blowing my own nose.”

“Geez.”

“I know. But my room is less of a nursery than yours is. At least I have my own bathroom.” Jamie blushed and giggled.

“What?”

“Maybe we can convince Mom to let us take a bath together.”

“Yeah? Is that what you have in your mind?”

“Sorry.”

“Don’t be.”

“So you’re okay with it? Stacy, I mean, and the whole being a little thing.”

“I wouldn’t trade Stacy for anyone. Far as things go, I couldn’t have gotten luckier.”

“And being a little?”

“What about you? Wasn’t exactly the reason you came here. At least, not all of this,” she said, picking up his binky and tauntingly waving it at him.

“It’s not so bad.”

Ella scoffed. “You are such a bad liar.”

“What? I mean it. It’s not.”

“I meant you like it. ‘Not so bad’ are things we tolerate. You like this now.”

Jamie turned his eyes toward the sheet and played with it, twirling it in his fingers. “Does that change how you think of me?”

“Yes, it makes me like you more.”

“Why?”

“How about for one you were quite the sourpuss when we first met.”

“I wasn’t that bad.”

“Not bad. Just unpredictable,” she said, taking his hand again. “I never knew if you were gonna sit and draw with me all day or sit in the corner with your headphones on and block out the world.”

“It takes getting used to.”

“I know. So yeah, I like you happy and mellow and affectionate and cute. I don’t care how you got here. I’m just glad you did.”

“It’s not a turn off?”

“What?”

“The baby stuff?”

“It’s not baby stuff. It’s little stuff. And no, it doesn’t it. It’s something we have in common, for one thing. Does this turn you off,” she asked, looking at her own diaper.

“No. But, you need those.”

“So do you, now.”

“But I had some choice in it.”

“Not really, ya didn’t. Your big put you back in diapers. But in any case, no, it doesn’t bother me. I like seeing you finally being little. Especially with others. It’s cute, and I like the Jamie who cuddles with April way more than the Jamie who sits with the receptionist all afternoon.”

“That was only a few times.”

“Still. And Joey and Jenny and the other Littles like you, too.”

“It’s easier to play with them now.”

“See? All good things.”

“I think I have you to thank for that.”

“Not just me. You got a whole village of people who helped you along.”

“It takes a village to raise a little, I guess.”

“Hehe ... so you’re really okay with all of it?”

“Yeah,” Jamie said, still blushing. “I don’t think I could go back to the way things were.”

“What would you miss most?”

“Touch. I don’t know why no one ever talks about it, but adults need it, too. I guess I’m addicted to it now, being held.”

“You sweet boy,” Ella said, moving her hand up and playing with his hair. “I know what you mean. Once I got over my fear of them, I was unhappy whenever Michael or Dawn or Stacy weren’t holding me.”

“They were your protectors.”

“And the people who loved me. And do love me.”

“I love you,” Jamie said. It just came out. He didn’t mean it in a romantic way, or at least he didn’t think he did, but isn’t the same way Stacy loved her, and the way he loved Becky and Amanda. He thought.

“Oh, Jamie bear, I love you, too.” With her hand on the back of his head, Ella pulled him in for a kiss. Jamie responded by reaching down and running his hand across her thigh, gently lifting it over his.

“Do we have time,” she asked.

“So what if we don’t?”

Becky may not have been as blinded to Jamie not being the classic, regressed little as she used to be, but she still was still sufficiently obtuse to think nothing of Jamie and his playmate being so sweaty after a nap that they needed a bath and could take one together. She left them alone and came back just a minute later to find Jamie laying against the back of the tub with Ella reclined against him. He was twirling her wet hair, and her eyes were closed, happy to be touching him all over and feeling him stiffen against her.

“You two are so cute together,” she said.

“Thank you, Miss Webb,” Ella said, a little self-conscious. She could feel Jamie against her thigh becoming softer at her return. Bit of a cock block, Ella thought.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

What an unexpected...and delightful...surprise to find another chapter when I logged on this morning! It's a really wonderful little conversation (no pun intended), and it goes to the heart of the person Jamie is becoming. Ella is right: he's so much calmer and happier now. Example: before, he couldn't have stopped himself from laying into that bitch at the party, but now he is accepting that he has Amanda and Becky to watch out for him. And the growing relationship with Ella might even help him to clarify his emotions about Cheryl, too (though, given the last time we saw her, maybe hers about him are not so clear?). 

One thing: The little coda here in the bath is sweet, but I admit I was taken aback to hear Ella use the phrase "cock block." I know she's a grown-up human woman, but nothing in her character thus far that I recall has indicated that she would use this kind of expression. And besides, she certainly couldn't have expected more lovemaking in the bathtub with Becky around...

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, kerry said:

What an unexpected...and delightful...surprise to find another chapter when I logged on this morning! It's a really wonderful little conversation (no pun intended), and it goes to the heart of the person Jamie is becoming. Ella is right: he's so much calmer and happier now. Example: before, he couldn't have stopped himself from laying into that bitch at the party, but now he is accepting that he has Amanda and Becky to watch out for him. And the growing relationship with Ella might even help him to clarify his emotions about Cheryl, too (though, given the last time we saw her, maybe hers about him are not so clear?). 

One thing: The little coda here in the bath is sweet, but I admit I was taken aback to hear Ella use the phrase "cock block." I know she's a grown-up human woman, but nothing in her character thus far that I recall has indicated that she would use this kind of expression. And besides, she certainly couldn't have expected more lovemaking in the bathtub with Becky around...

Maybe it’s a generational thing. I don’t think of that phrase as being all that racy. I think Ella was more making a comedic observation, though I’m sure she liked feeling Jamie on her. No expectations of sex in the bath, but certainly enjoying the moment.

Honestly I think Jamie should just be open with Becky about his and Ella's relationship. Be a lot less headache not having to duck around things. Although it's probably better to start with Amanda.

• Like 1

Chapter 53 1/2

Jamie was in bed, and Amanda peaked around the corner of the living room, unsure what she should do. There was nothing in any of the books about this. “Hey, Mom, I need to talk to you about something.”

“Sure, Honey, what’s up?”

“It’s about Jamie.”

“Uh huh.”

“When I was ... I did laundry, ya know, this afternoon.”

“Thanks for that.”

“Yeah, So when I, uh, when I went to get his sheets I found ...”

“Amanda, What is it, sweetie?”

“I think Jamie and Ella are sleeping together.”

Becky looked at Amanda blankly. “Of course they are, Honey. I put them down for a nap myself.”

“No. I mean, I think they’re sleeping together.” Even Amanda had a hard time saying the S word about Jamie.

“Yeah ...” Amanda looked closely at her mom’s face, unsure what she was seeing. 

“I think they’re having sex.”

Becky looked at Amanda blankly once more and then began to laugh. “Oh, very clever, Amanda. That’s a good one,” she guffawed. “Littles having sex. Next thing you’ll be telling me Jamie doesn’t need diapers.” She began to walk out of the room. “Sleep well, Honey.”

Amanda stood there unsure what had just happened. Was her mother really incapable of processing what she’d just been told? Could she just not believe it, or did she just not want to? It gave Amanda a taste of the unreality Jamie must’ve felt when he’d first arrived, realizing her mom, and to an extent her, just couldn’t grasp some of what Jamie had said.

The next morning, she was sure she got Jamie up. “Do you want a bath this morning, buddy?”

“Are we going anywhere today?”

“Probably not.”

“Can I just stay in my jammies?”

“Sure. But let’s get you changed.” She got him on the changing table and made quick work of it, then sat down with him in the rocking chair.

“What’s up,” he asked. She must want to say something, else they’d be on their way to the kitchen. Amanda had as much appetite as he did in the mornings. She looked at him, and for a few seconds they had a staring contest. Amanda was unsure what to say, unsure if she even should say anything at all. It wasn’t wrong, what they were doing, and she figured from Ella’s history, and knowing what was frequently done to littles in places like the one she’d been imprisoned in, that there was probably no risk to it. On the other hand, maybe it being out there in the open would help Jamie. Maybe he even had questions about it. Who knew what littles knew about these things, especially such a shy one like Jamie.

“I know about you and Ella,” she decided to say. Plain, simple. Jamie looked away. He didn’t know what to say or feel; was he being chastised? Had he violated some rule of what littles couldn’t and couldn’t do? He thought back on his beer with Danny. He didn’t care about beer. He cared very much about Ella. If this were to lead to them not being allowed to see each other, he’d resist with everything he could. That would a bridge too far, a part of his autonomy he would not ever give up.

When he didn’t respond, she added, “It’s okay. I just thought you should know I know, in case you had any questions.”

“Does Mom know?”

“No,” she said, deciding not to tell him she’d try to tell her. “And she won’t figure it out.”

“How do you know?”

“Because ... she just doesn’t think littles do that. If she saw the two of you I don’t think she’d grasp what you were doing.” Jamie still didn’t look at her, and he didn’t respond. “Jamie?”

“Can I still see Ella?”

“Of course you can. Why would you even ask?”

Jamie sighed. “Does this change ... anything ... between you and me?” The same thing Amanda had feared. She’d thought about as she went to sleep last night, and she told him her conclusion: there was no reason for it to change anything.

“Of course not.  Nothing can change that.” Jamie turned back toward her and put his arms around her middle. “My sweet boy,” she said as she kissed the top of his head and hugged him back. “You’ll always be my Jamie Bear.”

“What do we have for breakfast?”

“Well,” she said standing up with him on her hip, “We have sausage and eggs. Want me to make us some omelettes?”

“Yes, please.”

“Coming right up. Why don’t you go upstairs and wake Mommy up? I bet she’ll be so happy to see your face as soon as she opens her eyes.”

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Hoefully his mom will walk in on them sometime and her brain will lock up and Amanda will reset her then they'll have the talk about unregressed littles needs and then his mom will melt down again then they'll have to call in a trailer to haul her off to the shop. :)

6 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Hoefully his mom will walk in on them sometime and her brain will lock up and Amanda will reset her then they'll have the talk about unregressed littles needs and then his mom will melt down again then they'll have to call in a trailer to haul her off to the shop. :)

I think if she walked in on them she'd tell them not to roughhouse and put their diapers back on. ?

• Haha 2