LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Volume 1 (Now available on Amazon with a preview of Volume 2)

Extra-extra short

Chapter 47 Part 2

“You can stay up late tonight if you want to. You got enough sleep,” Becky said as she changed Jamie’s dirty pants again. It was after dinner, and the four of them had returned to their cabin and changed into warmer clothes.

“What are gonna do?”

“We’re going to go up to the lodge and join the big camp fire.”

“That sounds fun,” Jamie said excitedly. He was especially looking forward to that part. It had been years since he’d sat around a camp fire, all the way back when he was a camp counselor while he was in college. Once he was in a clean diaper, Becky dressed him in the same sleeper he’d worn all day, figuring it would smell too smoky to sleep in, so why put him in something clean, but first she added socks to his feet and put a T-shirt on him. “I’ll be out in a minute. Why don’t you go find the girls?”

Jamie found Amanda and Mel sitting on the couch with a couple of blankets and drinking wine coolers. “We should have brought real liquor,” Mel said.

“This is.”

“Yeah, if you’re 15.” Jamie looked between them and decided he wanted Mel. He walked over, put his arms up, and she hefted him on her lap. He realized what a spoiled brat he was becoming, just putting his arms up and expecting to be picked up without even asking, but it didn’t seem like anyone cared.

“I hear you go by Jamie Bear now,” she said.

“That’s my new nickname for him,” Amanda said. “Mom calls him Baby Bear.”

“How did you get that nickname?” Jamie blushed and looked at Amanda, who nodded to urge him to tell the story himself. He hesitated.

“If you don’t, I will,” she warned.

Jamie turned his head so he wasn’t looking directly at Mel. “I, uh, was bored one morning and, ahem, put a diaper on my bear, and then Amanda called Jamie Bear and my teddy Baby Bear.”

“Dawww,” she gushed, hugging Jamie back and forth. “I can’t believe you’re real sometimes. I love that name.” She loosed her grip, and they looked at each other. Quick as a flash, Mel pinched his nose and pulled her hand away. “Uh oh! I gotchure nose!”

“Give it back!” She held her hand out of his reach.

“No! I wanna keep it.”

“Please!”

“No!”

“C’mon,” he whined. Amanda smiled and looked on in amazement at Mel’s ability to play these games with him and actually get him to play along.

“No! I’m gonna feed it to the fishes tomorrow.”

“Nooo!”

“What’s going on out here,” Becky asked when she came out of her bedroom.

“Mel stole my nose!”

“Mel,” Rebecca scolded, “You give him back his nose.”

“Okay,” she said glumly and screwed it back on to his face. Jamie checked to make sure it was secure when she took her hand away. When he was satisfied, he put his head on her chest and thanked her.

“Are we ready,” Becky asked. Amanda sat up and picked the blankets up off the couch. Mel sat up with Jamie still clinging to her. Becky dashed back into the nursery and came back with Jamie’s pacifier. “Here ya go, baby bear.” Jamie opened his mouth, put his lips around the paci, and then put his head back on Mel’s shoulder. They left through their back porch and followed the sidewalk past another dozen cabins to the lodge.

It was more impressive from the back, a four-story structure on a hill looking over the lake, with each floor featuring a continuous balcony lined with Adirondack chairs and charmingly lit with glowing yellow lights. The lawn sloped away from the building until it levels out around a large stone firepit on a paving stone patio circled by chairs and an outdoor bar. The moon was full, and away from the city’s lights Jamie got his best look yet of the night sky of his new home. He didn’t know anything about astronomy, and didn’t really care to, but he still wondered what he was looking at.

Amanda took a double-wide chair so she and Mel could share a blanket and pulled it close to another. Mel gave Jamie to his mom and went to the bar, returning with three cups of mulled wine steaming into the dark just above their rims.

Becky sat down in her chair with Jamie in her lap, put her cup on the arm, and spread one of the blankets over the two of them. He relaxed against her, and in a few minutes a trio of musicians walked down for the lodge, one with a guitar, one with a fiddle, and one with a harmonica. The last took turns signing folk songs with the guitarist.

While they sat, other families came, some with children and others with littles. The bigs joined in the singing sometimes, and Jamie tried to pick up some of the words so he could sing some time, too.

As the set was wrapping up and the moon reached the top of the sky, Jamie turned over and signaled he was hungry by nuzzling his head into Becky’s chest. Thinking she would go back to the cabin now that things were breaking up, instead she unbuttoned her blouse and lifted her bra, then pulled the blanket over Jamie’s head. Deciding he didn’t care if she didn’t, he nursed from her and remembered nothing until morning.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
On 4/29/2019 at 10:39 PM, Author_Alex said:

Guess what? 200,000 thousand words! And I reformatted the word doc to eliminate all the extra spacing when I paste it in here. In a standard 6x9 book format, that's 646 pages. I didn't mean to write a novel, much less one this long. Think people would buy it on Amazon? Even just to have a permanent or even hard copy?

I would buy this book for three reasons. First, it's a fantastic story and the best ABDL story I've ever read. Second, @Author_Alex you are a fantastic writer and I'd love to help support your work. Third, having an ABDL novel on my bookshelf would just be the coolest thing because I need a brake from reading research papers and textbooks on rocket propulsion. Let me know when this gets published! I can't wait to see Done Adulting Forever, A New York Times Bestseller--"The Great American ABDL Novel" in the UVA Library. Even though I'm an engineering student, I would teach a one-credit course on this book because it's so amazing and I want to share it with others. Honestly, I think a lot of vanillas would like this story if they could get it in paperback.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Thinking she would go back to the cabin now that things were breaking up, instead she unbuttoned her blouse and lifted her bra, then pulled the blanket over Jamie’s head. Deciding he didn’t care if she didn’t, he nursed from her and remembered nothing until morning.

Awwww how sweet 

I’m surprised no one is talking about how if someone stole their nose they’d fuck them up. This group isn’t exactly shy in self defense ?

• Haha 2
47 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

I’m surprised no one is talking about how if someone stole their nose they’d fuck them up. This group isn’t exactly shy in self defense ?

????????????

4 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Hahahahaha so cute !

5 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Because I remember stealing my  sister's nose thief so clearly I personally have little ground to defend or protest nasal theft.  Though I don't recall being quite so brazen not giving it back probably because it didn't occur to me :)

I'm having some post-surgical problems with my underwear staying clean. This is embarrassing. I wore pullups to the office everyday this week just to be a little more clean than if I wore regular underwear. I'm sweating out the problem for another month to see if it goes away before I talk to the surgeon. ?

59 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

I'm having some post-surgical problems with my underwear staying clean. This is embarrassing. I wore pullups to the office everyday this week just to be a little more clean than if I wore regular underwear. I'm sweating out the problem for another month to see if it goes away before I talk to the surgeon. ?

Man if I was you talk to your surgeon soon don’t wait a month 

Chapter 48 Part 1

“Isn’t that the way I last saw you awake,” Amanda quipped when she stepped on to the porch of their cabin and found her mom nursing Jamie. Jamie didn’t answer.

“Morning,” Becky said while looking down at Jamie. She, too, was engrossed in what she was doing and had a queer smile on her face. It made Manda a little jealous.

“Mel’s getting dressed. We figured we go up to the lodge for breakfast.” 

“I already went up there. Woke up early.”

“Oh. How was it?”

“Good. But skip the sausage. It was bland.”

“Good tip. Any plans today?”

“I thought I’d go into town and look at the antiques. Of course you’re welcome to come.”

“Does Jamie wanna go?” Jamie was on another planet.

“He hasn’t said,” Becky laughed.

“I’ll ask Mel. What time?”

“I was thinking we’d have a lazy morning and then go get lunch.”

“K.” Jamie unlatched.

“Good morning, Jamie,” Amanda said, curious to see his response. He slowly turned his head to look at her.

“Morning,” he said with a fuzzy look in his eyes. 

“Are you food drunk?”

“Muh huh.” He put his head on Becky like it was too heavy to hold up. Amanda shook her head and walked back inside to get Mel.

“Bath time, baby bear,” Becky said as she stood up. Jamie’s arms hung limp at his sides. “Maybe some cold water will wake you back up. Or sober you up.” She wasn’t sure.

She ran a bath for him, this time staying out of it, and stripped Jamie to his diaper. She checked inside first to make sure he was clean. The only regular thing about him now was his body was totally unpredictable. It fed Becky’s illusion that Jamie couldn’t control his bowels, not that she minded the extra work. She put him in the tub and did most of the work washing him while he came down. She could have sworn his pupils were dilated.

“Mission control to Jamie ... Is Jamie in there?”

He turned to look at her, seeming to be himself again. “Good morning.”

“Yes it is. How do you feel?”

“Rested,” he sighed.

“Do you wanna go into town later?”

“Are Manda and Mel going?”

“They will if you do.”

“Okay.”

“You gonna be super amenable all day?”

“Yeah.”

“Maybe use some words word with three or more syllables later.”

“Maybe.”

“So you like nursing then?”

“I do,” he smiled. “A lot.”

“Have you thought more about asking Amanda if she wants to again?”

That sobered him up a little more. “Did she say anything?”

“No. But I think she’s been thinking about it.”

“What makes you say that?”

“The way she looks at me when I’m feeding you.”

“Maybe she’s looking at me.”

“I hadn’t thought of that.”

“Maybe she needs some mommy time of her own.”

“She’s 20.”

“I’m 30. Or 31. I’m not sure.”

“But you’re a little.”

“Everybody always says that like we’re just very mature toddlers. Maybe instead of thinking that littles need all this attention to be happy, you should think that bigs would all be happier, too, if they got this kind of attention.”

“So you think she just wants to spend more time with me?”

“Yeah. Maybe just the two of you more often.”

“Hmm.” Becky stopped with the wash cloth and thought about that for a second. For a little while there she and Amanda had spent more time together, even snuggling with one another in a way they hadn’t since she was young teenager. It seemed like the start of something, but it seemed to just peter out. “Maybe you’re right. You ready to get out?”

“Yeah.” He pulled the plug, and Jamie waited it for it to get low before he stood up with arms out. He knew the drill. Becky wrapped a towel around him, dried him off some, and picked him up to take him back to the nursery, setting him on his changing table and combing his hair.

“How is your crib? Comfortable?”

“A little hard actually.”

“It’s not just a littles crib. It’s for babies, too, so it’s more firm.”

“Oh.”

“You can share with me. Or Manda and Mel.”

“Thank you.” He’d rather do that anyway. He loved his bear, but he never hugged back.

She smiled and kissed him. “You look very handsome today. Maybe we’ll find you some cute clothes in town.” She gestured for him to lay back and wrapped him in a fluffy diaper, making sure he smelled like baby powder, and added a diaper cover just because. “I think you should wear these today,” she said, taking his purple overalls out of the closet. She added a baby blue shirt and had him dressed quickly. She finished it off by clipping his paci to his overalls.

“Now it’s my turn to get cleaned up,” she said. “Can you play nicely in the living room by yourself?”

“Well, I was gonna jump on the furniture and trash the place, but if it will make you happy I’ll draw instead.” She picked up, patted his butt, and sent him off with a swat. She just changed me, Jamie thought, why do they always want to touch diapered butts? As a way of checking? Is my butt that irresistible? 

Becky went to shower and dress, and Jamie found the activity bag Mom had packed for him by the front door. Through the glass of the door, Jamie saw legs. He moved to the door and squatted down, and next to their car was deer, normal sized. It froze when it saw him, then went back to slowly walking along the road. It wasn’t afraid of Jamie

“Neither of us fit here,” Jamie said. He went to the table and hoisted himself into a chair to draw a picture of the deer. It came out pretty good. Ella’s lessons were helping.

“Hey, Jamester,” Mel said as she came in followed by Amanda.

“Hey.”

“Did you sleep well?”

“Mostly.”

“I hear we might be going into town if you wanna come.”

“I’ll go if you two do.”

“Then it’s a plan,” Amanda chimed in. “But we have a couple hours to kill. Anyone wanna go for a walk?”

“Should we wait for Mom?”

“Wait for me to do what,” she asked as she came into the living room dressed for the day.

“Go for a walk before we leave for town.”

“Everyone wants to go to town? Great. Let me go my shoes.”

The foursome left through the back porch and followed the sidewalk away from the lodge toward the boathouse. At the end of the sidewalk, a sign pointed into the woods. They followed it.

The woods in late autumn are a different world than at other seasons, one lasting only the few weeks between fall and winter. There aren’t so many leaves to filter the light, and what does get filtered through passes only through brown leaves and around bare limbs. The ground is dry and the leaves crunch. The breeze through the trees takes away what little warmth remains. Jamie was glad of it, that his new home had seasons. His feet rolled over acorns and gumballs, and he watched squirrels, interrupted in their effort to stockpile for the winter, scurry up tree trunks to get away from them. They came to clearing where some other guests were resting from their own walk.

“What’s the trail like ahead,” Amanda asked.

“It’s gets really rocky, and in some spots where the ground is low there’s mud.” Two other Littles and a child were playing in the middle of the field under the supervision of four bigs.

“We can keep going, or if you want Jamie you can go play with them,” Becky said.

“What about the kid?” The last time he “played” with a kid it ended up causing an international incident.

“He looks safe. He seems to be playing nicely.”

“Go on,” Mel encouraged him. “Give it a try.”

“We’re right here,” Amanda reassured him.

Jamie bravely walked toward them. “Hi,” Jamie said to the child, “I’m Jamie.”

“I’m Megan. Do you want to play with us?” The girl said it as though speaking to a very young child; she herself looks very young, though she was a foot taller than Jamie.

“How old are you?”

“I’m seven.”

“What are you playing?” They didn’t seem to be playing much, more just sitting in a triangle. 

“Nothing, really. This is Jeffrey,” she said as she led Jamie to a little boy. “And this is Linny. Can you guys say hi to Jamie?” They both said hello. Jamie sat down next to them.

Watching from near the trail, Mel remarked, “I don’t think I’ve seen him play with other Littles.”

“He did at the park all the time. Tag. If he’s playing actively he’s pretty good at leading the pack.”

“He’s also good at having story time. The Littles like being read to by another little.”

“Wondering what they’re talking about.”

Jamie was sitting cross legged watching Jeffrey pick blades of grass from the field. “Yes, Jeffrey,” he said, “you’re right. ‘Barf’ is a very funny word.”

“I think he’s just sitting there.”

“Should we try to help him,” Mel asked.

“His therapists says it’s time to stop that, that he has to figure this out on his own,” Becky answered. Amanda sat down in the grass, and Becky and Mel followed suit.

“I wonder why he has such a hard time with it,” Amanda said.

“He’s not regressed.”

“I mean, it’s just like he can’t relate to them at all unless he’s playing the role of the leader. He can’t just play what they’re playing.”

“He draws,” Becky said.

“Alone or with Ella. I just mean it would be nice to see him just play with other Littles. Use a swing set for something other than exercise. Chase each other. Make up stories. It has to get lonely for him,” Amanda said, sounding dismayed.

“He seems to have his people, though,” Mel said.

“I want him to have more people.” They could see Jamie making some conversation, but he wasn’t laughing or smiling. He may as well have been talking to his dentist. “JAMIE,” Amanda called out. He heard her, excused himself and trotted over.

“What’s up?”

“Why don’t you ask them to play tag?”

“There’s only four of us.”

“That’s enough. But Mel and I will play if you want us to.”

“I don’t know ...”

“I bet they’ll think you’re pretty cool when they see how fast you can run.”

“Go on,” Mel urged him, “show me. I haven’t seen you play yet.” Far be it from Jamie to disappoint her, he nodded and walked back over.

“Do you guys wanna play tag?”

“Okay,” said Megan, hopping up. She took over. “I’ll be it first. You guys go stand over there, and I’ll count to ten.” She seem used to bossing around littles, albeit gently.

“Megan,” Jamie said, “Play gently,” he reminded her.

“Don’t worry. I won’t hurt you.” Jamie was less worried about himself than Linny and Jeffrey. They walked to the other side of the field.

“She won’t hurt you,” Linny said. “She’s my sister. She’s nice ... most of the time.”

Becky and the girls looked on. The littles spread out, and Megan counted to ten. She took slow steps at first, seeing who moved in which direction. Trying to be nice to her sister, she headed for the boys. They went in opposite directions, and Megan didn’t have to go far to catch Jeffrey.

“Not much of game with her in it,” Mel said.

“She’s only a little taller than him. I bet he can catch her.”

“The other boy can’t.” Jeffrey was quick but not coordinated enough. Every time he got close, Megan would change direction and he couldn’t turn fast enough. He set his sights on Linny. He had to work to catch her, but he did. Jamie was bored. No one had chase him yet. He trotted over in Linny’s direction, circling her until he could figure out how fast she was. He got close enough to taunt her and back away again. She took the bait. Jamie could stay away from, but he wanted to make it sporting, and he knew if he move too far away she’d give up, so he stayed close enough keep her attention. He pivoted to his right, his foot slipped, and he came down hard on his butt. She tagged the top of his gently. Jamie was slow to get up.

“Is he hurt?”

“I don’t think so. But that looked painful.” Jamie rubbed his tailbone for a second.

“Are you okay,” Megan shouted.

“Yeah.”

“Then you’re still It,” she said, sticking her tongue out. He went after her.

“Anyone want to place a bet,” Amanda asked, excited to see Jamie get a chance to really play. He hadn’t in a while.

“No gambling over littles,” Becky jokingly admonished her.

“You read about that little care in the news that was ...”

“Yes,” Amanda said. “Fuckers ...”

“Amanda!”

“Well, they are,” she said back to her mother.

Megan was fast enough that for the first time since Jamie had played tag, he found he had to actually work for it. He had no idea how strong he was relative to a 6-and-a-half-foot tall seven year old girl, but at the least her long legs gave her an advantage. Her form wasn’t perfect, but she made up for it in exuberance. They used the whole field, catching the attention of the bigs who watched them use their legs as anchor points to dash around trying to slow or confuse each other. Jeffrey and Linny, after trying to taunt Jamie into giving chase, gave up went back to their spot on the grass.

“How are they not tired yet,” Mel asked.

“Jamie works out like two hours a day.”

“Really?”

“He’s got a lot of time on his hands,” Becky shrugged. At first she found it off putting that her little wanted to exercise. It wasn’t what she had expected. She figured she’d need to make sure he stayed at least a little active and didn’t just play with his toys all day. But it because clear it made Jamie happy and healthy. So long as he didn’t overdo it and hurt himself, she was fine with him doing wind-sprints in the backyard and using the swing set to do pull ups.

“And she’s, what, six of seven?” Finally Jamie got close enough to tap her side. She hit the breaks and spun around. Jamie jumped back and spun in the air, anticipating the counter-tag. Instead, Megan sat down.

“You win,” she declared defeat, huffing and puffing. She laid back on the grass. Jamie walked back over and sat down next to her. “You’re fast,” she said between gasps. She wasn’t talking to him like a little anymore.

“So are you.” He wasn’t as winded as she was. “We should do that again later.”

“Maybe when I’m 8. I bet I can beat you then.” Jamie knew she was probably right. He looked over his shoulder at the other Littles.

“What do you do when you play with your sister?”

“Play dolls. Draw. Build things. Play make believe or dress up.”

“She’s a little younger than you.”

“A little.”

“You still have fun with her?”

“Of course.” Easy for a seven year old to say. The bigs were all talking now in a group. Jamie watched them and figured they were complimenting one another on their littles. One of them approached the two of them.

“Hi, Jamie. I’m Lucy. I’m Megan’s sister.” She said cheerfully but respectfully.

“Nice to meet you.” 

“You’re the first Little I think I’ve ever seen win at tag with a big kid.”

Jamie shrugged. “Guess I’m fast.” 

“And not regressed, so I’m told.”

“How older are you?”

“Sixteen.”

“Megan is really fast, too.” 

“She takes after me.”

“Are you staying here all weekend?”

“Yeah, we’ll be here all weekend. You can come play with Megan later if your mom says it’s alright.” Becky waved him over.

“Anne I will,” he said, getting up. “I think I need to leave.”

“We’ll see you later.”

“Thanks for playing with me,” he said to Megan.

“You, too.”

“Tell Linny And Jeffrey I said ‘bye.’” He walked over to His mom and the girls.

“Did you have fun,” Becky ask.

“Yeah ... my butt hurts.”

“You ready for some lunch?”

“Mhmm.”

“Then let’s go get you cleaned up and go into town.” She picked him up.

“You’re really good, Jamie. Thanks for showing me.”

“Play hard or go home,” he said, trying to affect a deeper voice. Mel laughed.

“You make me feel fat,” Amanda said.

“Honey,” her Mom started to say.

“You know what I mean.”

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, Author_Alex said:

"You make me feel fat,” Amanda said.

“Honey,” her Mom started to say.

“You know what I mean.

I dont know what you mean

• Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, DiaperBoy37 said:

I dont know what you mean

that she’s a typical 20 year old who has a high standard for her appearance, albeit unrealistic, and feels lazy because she doesn’t work out like he does.

Chapter 45-48 part 1 ??

Thanks for taking the time and effort to add all the details like describing the wood at autumn time, interactions and emotions between characters, so we as readers can create our own inner images of the environment and almost can feel Jamies feelings and moods etc. These details are one of the reason why this story is so amazing - at least to me. 

Another reason is the continually expanding of the story line setup and gallery of characters that makes it persistently interesting and relevant to read.

And most important an author who knows how to prepare, build, write and deliver a good story ?

Only problem I have is that a few times I have mistaken Rosie for Ella vice versa. And now with new characters like Megan and her family, I think I need to draw a character family mind map tree. ??

• Like 1
8 hours ago, DiaperBoy37 said:

Oh. Ok. Well women are still a mystery to me. 

I am 30+ years older than you and they are still a mystery to me too. So don't expect you will ever understand women - that is a losers game!

No matter how much I have interacted with women, talked or read about them, they are still a mystery. ?

But I guess that is one of the reasons why I love them, continually want to learn more about women and like to be around them most of my time. ☺️

23 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

In my defence, that was a hypothetical scenario in actual self defense, nose stealing does not qualify :P

Maybe one of the daycare staff should challenge him to crawler tag to crawling tag since he doesn't get much crawling practice that might be fun.  And crawling sprints in their backyard which would make for much silliness when someone went over to check him and found him crawling all sweaty tired :)

7 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Maybe one of the daycare staff should challenge him to crawler tag to crawling tag since he doesn't get much crawling practice that might be fun.  And crawling sprints in their backyard which would make for much silliness when someone went over to check him and found him crawling all sweaty tired :)

I’ve been thinking about him trying to start a game of crawler tag. Some way to even the playing field.