LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Volume 1 (Now available on Amazon with a preview of Volume 2)

Yes, I’m still on Becky’s side too: we all get things wrong sometimes. I’m very glad Jamie is in a good place again - he would surely have come to the same conclusions as Sarah P and me if he wasn’t.

Ya’ll are harsh. The whole reason she took him there was so he’d have fun. That he decided he was in a bad mood and was going to rebuff any attempt by anyone to change that is on Jamie.

Becky wasn’t mad at him until he went all potty mouth on folks, and even then more because he directed that language AT someone. Her first reaction on picking him up was that zipping him into a playpen was unnecessary. She was on his side when she left him there, when she got back, and later when he explained his side of it, she decided he didn’t need to write an apology, but I think she was right to punish him for name calling with words like those.

If Rebecca didn’t know how traumatized Jamie was and believed in corporal punishment, I don’t think he’d have made it out of Tot Care with his butt intact.

26 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

Becky wasn’t mad at him until he went all potty mouth on folks, and even then more because he directed that language AT someone. Her first reaction on picking him up was that zipping him into a playpen was unnecessary. She was on his side when she left him there, when she got back, and later when he explained his side of it, she decided he didn’t need to write an apology, but I think she was right to punish him for name calling with words like those.

I completely agree with you on this, two wrongs don’t make a right, I would have done the exact same thing if I had been in her shoes.

• Thanks 1

Guess what? 200,000 thousand words! And I reformatted the word doc to eliminate all the extra spacing when I paste it in here. In a standard 6x9 book format, that's 646 pages. I didn't mean to write a novel, much less one this long. Think people would buy it on Amazon? Even just to have a permanent or even hard copy?

Just for the record, I know poopy diapers aren't everyone's thing. They're not exactly mine either, but I include them in this story for a couple reasons. First, in stories where the protagonist is 24/7, some semblance of realism just requires that it's a thing. Everybody poops. I read that somewhere. Second, it's a much harder boundary for the protagonist to cross, require much more relinquishment of control, and with that a corresponding loss of pride, the potential for humiliation, more physical and emotional reliance on the diaper changer for the wearer, particularly in terms of trust, and more of a commitment on the part of the diaper changer. In short, I think it's a boundary Jamie had to cross in order to be a little, and the reliance he has on Amanda and Becky because of it did/does reinforce the relationship, in both directions, and help Jamie let others in.

Chapter 46

“Ugh,” Becky grunted as she shut the gate on her SUV. “I forgot how much junk it took to go away with a kid for the weekend.”

“Cooler’s ready, Becky. Thanks again for inviting me along.”

“Of course! We’re glad you can come along, Mel.”

Jamie heard the conversation from the playpen. Not that he minded, but it always seemed when they were having company or trying to go somewhere for more than a few hours he ended up in the playpen out of the way, but he never could figure out what exactly made him in the way in the first place. It wasn’t like he was underfoot; at least not when he got told to get out from underfoot. He was all ready to go, though. He always thought it wasn’t entirely appropriate for people to go out in public in their pajamas, even to travel, but then here he was wearing his Bugs Bunny footie pajamas for the car ride. He picked them out himself so Mel could see him in them.

Mel came back and went up the stairs to help Amanda while Becky came over to the playpen. “You ready for our weekend away, Baby Bear?”

“Yeah. I’m excited,” he said. He was looking forward to seeing the countryside. Becky had rented a cabin at a resort on a lake. It was too cold for swimming, but there’s be other things to do.

“Let’s get you loaded in next then.” She picked him up and felt his diaper to make sure he was good for the first couple hours of the drive. When he got to the car, his bear was keeping his car seat warm for him, and he already had a bottle, baggy of snacks, and his paci waiting. He’d never traveled first class, but he figured this had to be even better. They make you walk to you seats in first class. She buckled him in. “Be right back.”

Becky walked back inside to find out what was keeping Amanda, but she was already on her way down the stairs. “Sorry, Mom. Just making sure I had all my schoolwork.”

“You’re taking schoolwork? Do you really have to?”

“Well, let’s start by taking it and maybe I can convince myself not to do it later.”

“You raised a goodie two-shoes, Becky.”

Becky laughed. “How many times did your mother tell you to stop calling me by my first name?”

“Ha. One fewer times then you told her it was alright.”

“She was persistent about it. Everybody ready?”

“Everybody been the potty?” She gave Amanda a knowing look. She blushed. Yes, she peed a lot, and yes, there was that one time on a road trip after her mom stopped making her wear diapers on long trip when she might fall asleep, but seriously, you’d think after six years she’d let it go.

“Yes,” Amanda said, giving an annoyed look back. Not that Amanda’s potty history was a secret to Mel. She hadn’t always known, but she'd known for a while. Seeing the looks pass between them had her wondering if she was entirely up to speed. Becky and Amanda started toward the door, and Mel thoroughly checked out Amanda’s butt. Looked normal. And cute.

“I call dibs on the back,” Mel said. She wanted to hang out with her special guy.

After a half hour on the road the conversation between the foursome became two conversations between the front seat club and back seat club. “What are you most excited about,” Mel asked Jamie.

“I want to take a boat out on the lake. It says they have boats just for littles in the brochure.”

“They do. I’ve been there before.”

“And the campfire. I haven’t been to one in forever.”

“Wanna tell ghost stories?”

“No. No ghost stories.”

“That’s good. I mean, if I got scared I probably couldn’t sleep alone,” Mel joked.

“Hmm,” Jamie said, “Did you hear the one about the hook-armed slasher who targets redheads?” Mel laughed.

“Will you tell it to me tonight?”

“Yep.” She loved the way he always said ‘yep.’ It was endearing, his go-with-the-flow nature, his happiness to please.

Jamie leaned against the side of his car seat and discovered a design flaw: It was between him and Mel. He did the next best thing and put his hand outside of it, palm up. Mel took the hint and held it for the next hour while they chatted and he shared his snack crackers with her. She rubbed her thumb on the back of his hand and held his bottle for him occasionally. The bear was jealous, Jamie could tell. Eventually they ran out of conversation. First he fell asleep, and then she did. Amanda looked back after not hearing any conversation. There were perks to the backseat, like not feeling guilty for falling asleep and leaving the driver alone.

Jamie woke up first. His hand wasn’t in Mel’s anymore. He couldn’t tell if Amanda was awake, but even if she was, he didn’t want to wake up Mel. He sat in silence watching the canopies of trees go by outside the window. From his vantage point, that’s what there was to look at, just the upper most branches and leaves. They were the survivors, the dark reds and oranges holding out against the browns and greys, each one striving to be the last bright leaf on its tree, and hopefully the last leaf to fall. Jamie could sympathize with a lead in autumn. He had that kind of determination, too, and that thought of holding on when there was no point anymore, when there was no difference between clinging on or falling to the ground, made him respect each little leaf that so far refused to join the fallen on the forest floor below.

“Mom,” he whispered, “are we almost there?”

“Not quite. I just got off the highway to make a special lunch stop.” Jamie figured this would be his best time then and filled his diaper. That had gotten easier, maybe even too easy, and certainly more frequent since he began nursing. Amanda had undersold the laxative effect of the stuff, and timing his bowel movements to ensure he never had to wait long had gotten harder. And to top it off, Becky had been right. His poopy diapers didn’t smell as much as before he’d started nursing, so in addition to having to endure three or four changes a day, he was having to endure seven or eight diaper checks, including in public, something he didn’t have to worry about before. Still, for all that, nursing from mommy was more than worth it. He felt closer to her every day. Their relationship wasn’t like what he had with Amanda. It was as intense, though, and what made it different, he realized, is she felt more to him like his mom now than his guardian. He thought about the mall daycare incident and contrasted it to his experiences growing up. He got in plenty of trouble bouncing from foster home to foster home, and except for when he lived with Mrs. Vilalba, that mean getting screamed at most of the time, hit some of the time, and left alone and crying every time.

Becky never raised her voice to him, not ever, and when she was done punishing him on the two occasions she felt it necessary, she didn’t send him to his room alone to cry. She held him, talked about what he’d done wrong, and let him cry out feelings that had little to do with being punished. He remember how distressed she sounded when his head was buried in her shirt, the strain she put on ‘please’ when she asked him what was really wrong. It wasn’t that she loved him enough to discipline for something he knew was wrong to do, but that she loved him so much his own emotional pain, not from the punishment but from everything that ever hurt him, made her hurt, too. Jamie couldn’t say from experience before now, but that struck him as a very ‘mom’ thing to feel and do, an essential emotional connection without which there was no real bond between parent and child, big and little, Becky and Baby Bear. The more time he spent in her arms, more these past weeks than ever before, the more he stopped thinking of her as his big, even as his big whom he called ‘mom.’ She was just his ‘mom’ now.

“Ughm,” Amanda said, “Are we stopping soon.” So she had been asleep.

“Almost. Do you need the potty, baby?” Amanda rolled her eyes, hoping her mom wouldn’t do this all weekend.

“No, but Jamie does.”

“Too late,” Mel joined in. Jamie hadn’t been paying much attention. He’d gone kind of a lot, and they were right. He was stinky little boy.

“Almost there.”

“Sorry,” he said shyly, blushing.

“Aww,” Mel said, reaching over to ruffle his hair, “You don’t need to be sorry for that,” she said as she rolled down a window. Jamie wasn’t only eating breastmilk, after all.

Becky pulled into the gravel parking lot of a cabin with a badly weather signboard out front. It looked like the kind of place you’d find in the woods off the main road, but Jamie figured it had to be good or the lot wouldn’t be nearly full and the cars wouldn’t be so nice. It looked like a destination restaurant. Jamie was getting tired of being in the same room as his diaper and could hardly blame everyone for bailing from the car like it was on fire. Becky unbuckled him and Amanda grabbed the diaper bag from the backseat.

“I got him, Mom,” she said as she closed the door.

“No, I think this definitely a ‘mom’ responsibility,” Becky replied.

“Really,” Amanda said back, “Consider it my thanks for you driving.” Becky shrugged and handed Jamie over. She was more than fine not dealing with what felt like a 2-alarm diaper resting on her forearm.

“C’mon, squirt,” Amanda said as she carried him around the back following the restroom sign. They were pleased to see a family restroom, but when Amanda opened the door they found it wasn’t the modern changing-tables-automatically-cleaned-in-the-wall-style restroom so much as a poorly-ventilated-bathroom-in-an-80-year-old-cabin-style restroom.

“Ugh,” Amanda said. She only had so much fortitude. She looked at the picnic table a few yards past the building. Would anyone be using in now that it was too cold to be eating outside? She opened the door again and let it close before daylight could even spill in. “Do you mind doing this out here?”

“Compared to there? I’d rather just sit in it than go in there.”

“Good. Gonna be a little chilly for you, though. Sorry.” She carried Jamie to the table and stood him on top of it while she spread out a changing mat and laid out his supplies. “Turn around for me.” He did and she felt his diaper. “Geez, Jamie. Are you feeling okay?”

“Yeah,” he scoffed.

“Then are you feeling noticeably lighter?”

“Too bad there’s no audience for your clever zingers,” he retorted.

“I think the safest thing to do is take your sleeper all the way off.”

“Really?”

“If you want to be sure to keep it clean.”

“It’s cold out.”

“I know, buddy, I’m sorry. I’ll be as quick as I can.” She unzipped him, and he put one hand on her shoulder for balance as she helped him step out. He put his arms around himself and shivered.

“What are you doing,” he asked as she looked inside the sleeper thoroughly.

“Making sure your sleeper in, in fact, still clean … yep, it’s good.” She turned him around again. “And a close call. If you’d laid down first we’d be changing your whole outfit. Can you lay down while keeping your butt off the changing pad?”

“Yes,” he sighed. At least they were the only ones out here. He thought there was nothing left diaper wise that could humiliate him, but here he was in the woods wearing an over-used diaper about to be completely naked, so that shot that theory all to hell.

Amanda helped him down and laid his sleeper horizontally across his chest so he would have at least a little warmth. She untaped his diaper and lifted his ankles high to keep the changing pad clean. She cleaned him as quickly as she could, set Jamie down, and rolled up the nasty thing. She smeared him with rash cream until he felt sticky, dusted his new diaper with power and sprinkled some on his belly, and got him in a new diaper.

“Why a night time diaper,” he asked as she helped him back into this sleeper.

“In case you do that again,” she said as she hugged him and vigorously rubbed his back to warm him up. “And you are getting bubble bath when we get to the lodge. You warm enough again?”

“Yeah, mostly.” She picked him up, and sat down on the bench.

“Mind if we have a little talk?”

Jamie was suddenly concerned. Had he done something? Was she worried he’d get too touchy with Mel? “Um, no,” he said.

“It’s just been a while since we talked about it. I didn’t know if you felt you could still talk about it or not, so I wanted to ask you if you were still okay with the diapers.” That was a relief to Jamie; a much better conversation than one about him being affectionate with Mel.

He took a deep breath. “I’m used to it.”

“That doesn’t mean you have to keep doing it.” He thought for a moment. He’d thought on this periodically, so it wasn’t something he had to think on from scratch.

“I think you were right. They did ... they do help me to have to trust others ... and know I can depend on you and Mom, and not be responsible for everything ... and that is good for me, and for us. And I … they … I like the way they feel now, and I don’t want to give up these times together. It does make me feel closer to you. I … I guess it’s …”

“Like knowing Mom and I are always there to change you makes you feel safe? And loved?”

“Yes,” he said as he sighed and looked at her. He didn’t blush to say it. “How’d you guess.”

“Wasn’t a guess, Jamie Bear. I’ve been there, remember?” He hugged her and kissed her on the tummy, since that was where his head came up to in this position.

“I hope you feel loved and safe with me,” he said. “I like that we can have secrets together.”

Amanda expelled air from her lungs hard with the sudden swell of emotion. Another thing she’d learned from having a little brother that she hadn’t known before: they could make you feel such a strong, sweet and almost painfully deep sense of love completely out of the blue.

“Me, too, buddy.” She put both arms around him and squeezed. She let him go and stood him back on the changing table to keep the soles of his footies clean while she packed away their things. “Ready for some lunch?”

“Yep. And thanks again for talking me into this, really.”

“My pleasure … most of the time,” she added as she bagged up the used diaper. She put the diaper bag on her shoulder, Jamie on her hip, and asked him to carry the used diaper to drop in the trash on their way in.

“Geez, I did that?”

“Are you sure you’re feeling okay? You haven’t been constipated or something?”

“No.”

When they got inside and found Mom and Mel, they asked them what took so long.

“Not easy changing a bomb like that on a picnic table,” Amanda defended herself. “I had to completely undress Jamie.”

“Why didn’t you use the bathroom?”

“Because they’re gross.” The waitress overheard as they approached.

“Is there a problem with our restrooms, miss?”

“Well,” Amanda said apologetically, “it’s filthy in there?”

“In those,” the waitress asked, pointing down the hall.

“No, in the ones outside.”

“Oh. Those are closed for the season. Was one of them not locked?” Amanda closed her eyes and rubbed them with her thumb and fingers.

“Seriously,” Jamie asked, “I … just … I’m cold and would like some hot tea,” he said. He flipped up the hood on his footies and brushed his bunny ears out of his eyes.

“Two,” Amanda said, her head down and eyes still closed, holding up two fingers. “Stop laughing, Mel.”

“How do you know I’m laughing,” she said, trying to sound like she wasn’t laughing.

“I can see you laughing through my eyelids. You, too, Mom.”

“I’m laughing at how cute Jamie’s ‘serious face’ looks in his bunny outfit,” Becky said. She picked him up out of his chair, kissed him on the cheek, and set him in her lap, rubbing him down to warm him up more. “My adorable boy. I’m sorry that happened.” He smiled at her and hugged her back, confident she was laughing with him and not at him.

“I’m laughing at Amanda,” Mel said without a trace of an apology.

• Like 15
On 4/28/2019 at 6:41 AM, Gentle Gemma said:

Down the ribbit hole

Even deeper he goes

Where he'll end up,  only Alex knows! 

Your "ribbit" typo is what makes this tots adorbs. ??

I noticed Amanda didn't go potty when they stopped, at least not yet. Her butt might look normal to Mel, bit i wonder if Amanda went ahead and put on a diaper so no one would know she had an accident. If so i bet her mom will find out by patting her butt or maybe Amanda will end up having a poopy accident, then everyone might figure it out. I wonder if she'll have an accident on the trip. Or wet the bed after telling ghost stories. 

Great new chapter.

I don't know why people are obsessed with Amanda wetting the bed. As we know, people do. But she is an adult who grew out of that phase years ago, even if Becky can't seem to put it aside. For her to start up again suddenly (or, worse, have an accident while awake) would seem unrealistic. And, though this is the DD, which is highly unrealistic itself, Alex has done a wonderful job of keeping the characters as real as possible. Besides, an incontinent Amanda would get in the way of the continually building relationships among those characters. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kerry said:

I don't know why people are obsessed with Amanda wetting the bed

I could be wrong, but I think I am the only one that keeps mentioning that, however that's my thing. It's not like I am trying to get him to actually add that in. I have already sent him a message stating that. I want him to write it the way he wants too. I just like having a bit of fun with my own imagination. I could care less if it's in the story or not. Yes, you are probably right that would change the dynamic and the direction each of the relationships are going to an extent. Also, just so you know, it's not totally unrealistic for her to go back to bed wetting. Even at her age. It happens more often then you think. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Guilend said:

I could be wrong, but I think I am the only one that keeps mentioning that, however that's my thing. It's not like I am trying to get him to actually add that in. I have already sent him a message stating that. I want him to write it the way he wants too. I just like having a bit of fun with my own imagination. I could care less if it's in the story or not. Yes, you are probably right that would change the dynamic and the direction each of the relationships are going to an extent. Also, just so you know, it's not totally unrealistic for her to go back to bed wetting. Even at her age. It happens more often then you think. 

Everyone should support amanda wetting the bed again because it would have more scenes where there's leaky night diapers on somene and more comparisons of someones but being more/less likely to leak in their night diaper so that should be all fun.  Perhaps they could get into a contest to be the soggiest leakybutt in the morning so they their mom gives up and double diapers them at night.  Or perhaps Amanda transforms into a stack of littles wearing a big costume once their impersonation is discovered?

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Or perhaps Amanda transforms into a stack of littles wearing a big costume once their impersonation is discovered?

I'm so glad you included this line, because I was going to launch into a diatribe about how Amanda spontaneously "regressing" would be an atrocious move for this story, one that would make me stop reading immediately because my eyes were stuck permanently in the back of my head after rolling them so hard.  ;) 

• Like 1

Pretty short.

Chapter 47 Part 1

From the car, the lodge looked like it was in a state of elegant decay. The main building looked to be at least 50 years old, and the paint was weathered to a rustic chic across the lattice wrapping around the porch. Next to the lodge on either side we’re activity buildings and beyond those cabins stretched out in a horseshoe around the cove of the lake. There people walking around the grounds, but it didn’t seem all that busy, more a last weekend hurrah for the hangers on who would let the best part of autumn go.

Everyone waited in the car while Becky checked them in, and when she came back she navigated slowly along the drive that ran behind the cabins until she reached theirs. 

“Since you did all the hard work, Mom, why don’t Mel and I unload the car and you can get Jamie situated. I promised a bubble bath after that nastiness.”

“Sounds like a good idea.” Becky took Jamie and his diaper bag into the cabin. It wouldn’t win any prizes, but there was a warm and homely tone to the rustic decor, and though it wasn’t the latest style, everything was clean and in good repair, certainly nicer than anything Jamie had ever stayed in on vacation. Becky stuck her head into two rooms before finding the one with the crib she had requested. “Wadduya think,” she asked.

“It’s nice,” he said, “Thank you for bringing us here.”

“You’re welcome.” She loves how polite Jamie always was, or almost always was, his “pleases” and “thank yous” and “May Is”. He had manners, and she knew that wasn’t true of many regressed littles, and they’d never learn them. “Master bathroom. It’s got a nice big tub.” She set the diaper bag down but took the pack of wipes out first. They passed Amanda and Mel going out for another load. Becky’s suitcase was already in the master bedroom. She deposited him in the bathroom and began running the water, putting some complimentary shampoo into the water to make bubbles, and she came back in a minute later wearing a robe and carrying her toiletry kit.

“Stand up for me.” He did, and she undressed him, closely inspecting his footies to make sure Amanda hadn’t missed anything, and then wiping down his entire diaper area until the thick layer of rash cream Amanda had spread on him was gone, plus cleaning his lower back and down the backs and insides of his thighs. “Up you go,” she said as she lifted him into the tub. He sat down and shuddered at how good the hot water felt.

“Scoot over for me,” Becky said. Jamie did. “Sorry, I meant the other way.”

Jamie’s eyes went wide. “Why are you taking your ...” 

“Because I want a bath, too, with my baby bear. You don’t mind, do you.” He didn’t know, but he knew he couldn’t say no. Becky disrobed and into the tub behind him, pushing the water up to Jamie’s arm pits when she sat down. He was thankful for the bubbles. Still, he was careful where he put his eyes, not that there was much to see. It certainly didn’t bother Becky, reinforcing Jamie’s understanding that in some ways she saw him as just a toddler, and Jamie knew sometimes mothers took baths with their toddlers.

“Jamie, don’t be embarrassed.” She reached over and gently guided him toward her, turned him over, and his back was resting against her, his front still underwater. He let himself relax against her and sighed.

“I’m glad we’re on vacation together, baby bear.”

“Me, too,” he yawned.

“Did you not get enough sleep in the car?”

“It’s the water. And you.”

“And me.”

“Mhmm.”

“Then you just relax.” She unwrapped the little hotel soap and started to wash him from his neck to his feet. He just squirmed under the sensations of her hands, slick, firm, soft, and ticklish.

Amanda gently knocked on the door and entered without pausing, expecting only one of them to be naked. When she saw, she quickly turned around and said from outside the door, “I was just seeing you needed me to do anything.”

“Do you mind bring a diaper and one of his T-shirt’s to my room? He and I are gonna take a little nap.”

“Sure,” Amanda said. She went back into the room she was sharing with Mel after dropping off the things for her Mom.

“Why are you so red,” Mel asked. She was already flopped on the bed with her shoes off.

“Just walked in on Mom in the tub with Jamie.”

“So?”

“So she was naked. Perfectly natural for a little, but too much of an eyeful for me.”

“Not a big deal.”

“No,” Amanda said as she unpacked. “Which half of the dresser do you want?”

“We’re only here for four days. Why unpack?”

“To not be wrinkled? To have a cleaner room?”

“Meh.”

“Slob.”

“Goodie Two-shoes.” Amanda finished putting her things away and then put Melli’s away.

“Thanks, Mom,” Mel teased.

“I’ve shared a room with you before. Can we keep the piles on the floor to a minimum?”

“See? This is why you’re such a great big sister. I don’t even put my laundry away.”

“You’d make a great big sister.”

“Not a superstar like you.”

“I am not. There’s no such a thing.”

“Wanna go see what’s in back?” The living room, with its tall windows facing the lake, opened on to a screened in porch with a breakfast table and a swing bench. Through the screen, a sidewalk from the cabin connected to the longer sidewalk leading toward the far end of the cove where a boathouse stood and back toward the lodge. In their backyard was a firepit with a grill on top surrounded by four Adirondack chairs. A cord of wood was stacked inside the porch.

“What else is here,” Amanda asked knowing Mel had been here before. “Boats, a game room, activities in the lodge. A bigger firepit up there, some hiking trails. Sing alongs at the campfire. I don’t know if they have all the outdoor activities during the off season. I’m pretty sure they have a little care and some activities just for Littles.”

“They do, But I doubt we’ll be using them. You know how Jamie is.”

“Does that bother you?”

“It doesn’t bother me, but I would like it if he could let himself fully let go. He doesn’t do so good around little-only things. Plus we might want to come back here someday, and that won’t work so good if Jamie gets himself thrown out of their little care,” Amanda quipped.

“He doesn’t seem to have a problem being littler around me.”

“I know. Even more so than with Mom and me in some ways. You’re just special to him.”

“I never understood exactly why.”

“Promise you won’t tell?”

“Yeah.”

“Two reasons. First, you treat him like a person, not just a little. Second, you have red hair.”

“Seriously,”  Mel laughed.

“Seriously. He’s infatuated with you. And you let him know he’s special.”

“That’s so cute.”

“It is,” she said. “I had a camper that one summer who told everyone he was gonna marry me. It’s sweet.”

“Don’t tell Donna. She’ll dye her hair.”

“So What So you want to do this afternoon?”

“Nap until dinner time?”

“We both slept on the way here.”

“Must be the fresh air. And not having to do any school work.”

“Fair point,” Amanda yawned. “Which side of the bed do you want?”

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I can only imagine how red my face is going to be if and when my Cg gives me a bath for the first time.... ???

@Author_Alex

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

I'm so glad you included this line, because I was going to launch into a diatribe about how Amanda spontaneously "regressing" would be an atrocious move for this story, one that would make me stop reading immediately because my eyes were stuck permanently in the back of my head after rolling them so hard.  ;) 

Spontaneous reverting to bed-wetting Amanda being a stack of littles wearing her clothes has all the hallmarks of something born from my subconscious, which is an illimitably silly and reason breaking place.  Now you're all infected too with the sillies! :)

Poor Amanda at least she didn't walk in on her parent's having sex.  *cringes*

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Poor Amanda at least she didn't walk in on her parent's having sex.  *cringes*

When I moved back to my home city about 5 years ago, I stayed with my parents for a a couple week. I didn’t walk in on them. Instead I heard them one morning while working from home, unbeknownst to them, and then my mother walked downstairs with their bedsheets in her arms on the way to the laundry room. ?

12 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Exactly. Amanda will not be returning to bedwetting or diaper wearing in this story. 

But I agree it’s a fun fantasy and don’t begrudge anyone leaving comments about it here.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Exactly. Amanda will not be returning to bedwetting or diaper wearing in this story. 

But I agree it’s a fun fantasy and don’t begrudge anyone leaving comments about it here.

My humor must have been too subtle.  I wouldn't have launched into any such thing.  I might have posted something like a smarmy "fanfic chapter" of how that might look, but I would never bash on someone for it.  Certainly not Penguin. ;) 

39 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

My humor must have been too subtle.  I wouldn't have launched into any such thing.  I might have posted something like a smarmy "fanfic chapter" of how that might look, but I would never bash on someone for it.  Certainly not Penguin. ;) 

I thought you were being funny to me so no worries there :)

1 hour ago, WBDaddy said:

I thought you were being funny too. More a general comment for folks.