LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Volume 1 (Now available on Amazon with a preview of Volume 2)

3 hours ago, Gentle Gemma said:

Down the ribbit hole

Even deeper he goes

Where he'll end up,  only Alex knows! 

Giving me too much credit. I have a rough idea of where this is heading, but not so much on a day to day basis.

1 hour ago, Author_Alex said:

Giving me too much credit. I have a rough idea of where this is heading, but not so much on a day to day basis.

You deserved this credit since your story it’s already in top 10 of many readers from this site ! I really love you way that you show the real life of little without using super powers or situations that only happen in story, I personally liked the way you show the every day activities! 

Ps I hope you show a play date with Rosie and Ella , when they are breastfeed and has a competition that who change the diaper faster hehehehe 

A nice, long update.

I thought a few things needed to happen here. First, Jamie seems to be losing his edge. Second, his underlying issues continue to be unresolved. Third, I think it's time to give the plot a boost forward.

Happy Sunday, and enjoy the Battle of Winterfell. Let's hope only the boring characters die. We can check back later to mourn together.

Chapter 45

“What’s the matter, Jamie? You bored?” He wouldn’t stop fidgeting and audibly sighing in the stroller. His antics were starting to irritate Rebecca and Jane.

He looked apologetically at Rebecca. “Sorry.”

“Well, we got probably two more hours of shopping to do. The offer is still on the table.”

“Rosie doesn’t mind. The two of you will have fun. Promise.”

“Fine, alright, I’ll go to the little care.” As if he didn’t spend enough time in day care, now he’d be sitting in some strange daycare at the mall while his mom and Jane shopped.

As they approached the entrance, Becky leaned down over the stroller so she could privately say, “You might try cheering up. You could actually enjoy yourself.” She didn’t know what had him in a bad mood these past several days, but he’d been such a grump Amanda had even declined to come with them and not offered to take him to go see Mel. Jamie didn’t know that, else he’d have been very hurt.

“Hi,” Rebecca said to the receptionist.

“Welcome to Tot Care,” the cheerful girl said.

“I want to check my little boy in.”

“Okay. Have you been here before?”

“No. First time.”

“In the case, if you can fill this out ...” She handed Becky and clipboard and pen. The other receptionist had already found Rosie in the computer and was taking the stroller from Jane. She was inside by the time Becky was done signing.

Leaning across the counter, Becky whispered, “He’s in a bit of a mood if he could get some extra attention. He’s also got a bottle in his diaper bag under the stroller.”

“We’re happy to! I’ll be sure to pass that along.”

Becky kneeled down in front of the stroller. “You behave yourself, buster.” She kissed him. “And try to have fun.” She kissed him again. “I’ll see you in a couple hours.”

“Bye, Mom. Have fun shopping.” It wasn’t that he begrudged her her recreation, just that if he had to sit there with nothing to do while she and Jane traded saying, “What about this one” back and forth he’d give up on life. He’d cursed himself for forgetting his headphones. Rosie wasn’t much help. She was never not little to some degree around bigs, and she wasn’t very fun to talk to when she was like that, especially since they were both in strollers. They didn’t even have a pile of sand to talk over.

“He’s in good hands, Mrs. Webb.” The young woman wheeled Jamie into play space through big double doors. Thankfully it wasn’t crowded. She parked his stroller along a wall. “Not even buckled in? That’s not very safe,” she said as she took Jamie out and carried him on her hip to a woman maybe a year older. “Hey, Jo. I want you to meet Jamie.”

“Hi, Jamie,” Jo said in a sing-song voice. “I’m so happy I get to play with you today.” Jamie took an instant dislike to her over the way she was talking to him and chose not to respond.

“His mommy said he’s been a bit of Grumpy McGrumperson.”

“Is that so? Well, I bet he can find something fun to do here.” She held out her arms, and the receptionist handed him over. “How about you start over here?” Jo carried Jamie to a play mat with some very simple toys spread out on it. What was he supposed to do with stacking rings? He looked around and saw Rosie engrossed in  scribbling with a crayon, furiously running it back and forth over construction paper as if she were trying to color in every bit of it. Jo stared at him for a second and walked away.

Jamie stood up and headed toward a bookshelf, hoping maybe there was something to entertain him. He sorted through them one by one, nearly all of them board books, until he found something with more words than pictures. Not caring what reading level it was, he started reading through it. He was ten pages into it when Jo came back.

“Can’t find anything to do, huh? Maybe you just wanna hang out with me.” She picked him up and left the book behind.

“I was reading that!” Jo knew littles couldn’t read books without pictures, but they could certainly fib.

“It’s okay. We’ll just chill.”

“I was reading.” She didn’t seem to hear him. “Put me down, please.”

“Your mommy said to give you some extra attention.”

“But I don’t want you to,” he harrumphed.

“You don’t want to hang out with me? Now your hurting my feelings,” she said jovially. She sat down with Jamie in her lap and talked to one of the other attendants. Jame slumped over and wished he was back with Becky and Jane.

“What’s this little guy’s story,” the other woman asked.

“He just needs a little extra attention.”

“Is that so? Huh? Is that what you need, Mister? Is that it?” Jo sat there looking on as this woman began tickling Jamie . At first he giggled - he couldn’t help himself - and she was as good at it as Amanda was, but she didn’t stop when it became too much for Jamie. With effort, he got control of himself and grabbed her fingers, pulling them away and shouting, “Stop!”

“Oh my, someone is in a mood,” Jo commented. Jamie wondered if she was for real. He got more acknowledgment out of Donna.

“It’s okay, buddy. You didn’t hurt me. I’m not mad.”

“Put me down!” He’d had enough. He was mad! What did her feelings have to do with anything when she was the one who started it? They were entirely ignoring him and dismissing his feelings.They were acting like his body was there and his mind was not, always sure to bring Jamie to a boil, but it hadn’t happened in a while. Jamie didn’t deal with many people who didn’t know him, and when he did, one of his bigs was always there to help him. That this person had used Amanda’s name for him certainly didn’t help. He wasn’t her buddy, and he wasn’t Jo’s baby boy.

“Your mommy said ...”

“Put me down! Just let go of me!” He looked at Rosie for support, but she was off in her own headspace.

“Shhh. You’re okay,” Jo cooed.

“I’m sorry,” the other one said. They were about 60 seconds behind. He was over that and didn’t care if she was sorry now. Now he was angry Jo was still holding him. She started to babble in baby talk trying to get him to laugh as he sat there fuming.

“Let. Me. Go!” He thrashed around until Jo started to lose her grip and she let him slide to the floor.

“I think you need some quiet time,” she said, picking him back up. He thrashed again, and she adjusted him so she was carrying him under her arm.

“I’m a person, too, goddamit,” he shouted. “Just let me go back to what I was doing!”   

She carried him to a playpen, deposited him in it, and zipped the top closed. Jamie let loose a stream of invective that made even Rosie turn around. “I think you can stay in there until you mommy comes back. Maybe some sleep will do your grumpy butt good.”

Jamie looked up at the canopy and saw the zipper was on the outside only.  He was stuck. He was angry to the point of shaking.

“Oh, Mrs. Webb,” the receptionist said upon seeing her return. Jo had already talked to her so she could let their customer know.

“How was he?”

“Jamie had a bit of a tantrum.”

“Oh no. I’m sorry. What happened?”

“He just ... didn’t like getting that extra attention I guess. Not really sure what set him off.”

He was stewing in the playpen still when Rebecca came in. She didn’t look happy.

“C’Mom, Jamie, lets go home.” She had planned on going to lunch, too, but she didn’t think that was a good idea. She unzipped the canopy with some annoyance. Whatever he had done, surely that wasn’t necessary. She picked him up and started to carry him out. Jo stopped her.

“Hi, Mrs. Webb. I just wanted to say I hope I get to play with Jamie again.” Whether it was the smug, self-congratulatory way she said it or the fact she was still focused on how she felt and hadn’t once paused to consider Jamie as more than a talking doll, his mouth was moving before his brain could stop himself.

“I told you to put me the fuck down and you fucking ignored me! Why the fuck did you think it was okay to touch me in the first place? Go fuck yourself and all your descendants, bitch!”

The young woman sighed, thinking how it was a shame some littles just couldn’t be reached. Becky’s jaw dropped open, and she lifted Jamie away from herself and looked at him, stunned. Jamie realized he'd crossed a line.

“James Patrick, you apologize right this instant,” she said through her teeth. Jamie looked around for any kind of support and saw Rosie in lala land and Jane, embarrassed, focusing on getting her into the stroller.

Jamie’s pride wouldn’t allow him to take it back, and in any case, he was positive he was in the right overall, mostly, somewhat. “No,” he said calmly.

Becky shook her head and apologized on his behalf. Becky took him straight to the car, buckled him in, closed the door, and apologized to Jane.

“Go easy on him,” Jane said, though she knew if he were her little, she would do no such thing.

They drove home in silence.

So this is what soap tastes like, Jamie thought, sitting on the counter with the bar in his teeth and Becky standing in front of him with her arms crossed. She’d been pretty thorough about it, working up a good lather and making sure it got on his gums and most of his tongue.

Jamie had given up the moment they got home, not saying a word or struggling at all. Becky has taken him inside, put him in his crib, unloaded the car, retrieved him, and taken him to the bathroom, sitting him down on the counter. She skipped the lecture, knowing he knew exactly what he should not have done. The only lesson she needed to drive home was he couldn’t get away with that kind of behavior and would be punished every time he did that. Jamie watched in limp trepidation as she lathered the bar and said, “Open.” He meekly did as he was told.

Now he was sitting there feeling sorry for himself and waiting for his five minutes to be up. He wanted to cry. As much as he tried not to, one tear did escape before Becky’s phone dinged.

She took the bar out of his mouth, put it back in the dish, and filled a cup for him. He reached for it. “Uh uh,” she said, holding it up to his lips for him. He swished it around, spit, and she gave him another mouthful. She swished and spit again, and she gave him more until the cup was empty.

She picked him up and carried him back to the nursery, sitting down in the rocking chair. “Now, do you want to tell me what’s wrong?”

“They ...”

“No, that’s just today. You’ve been heading toward this for four days. Do you want to tell me what’s bothering you?”

Jamie did, but he wasn’t sure. He’d just been short tempered and especially sensitive. Now he wasn’t so angry, at least for the moment. Now he was just regretful and tired and feeling guilty. He responded by leaning against her and sniffling.

Becky sighed and patted his back. You’re only ever as happy as your least happy child, she thought. She let him gently weep until he got control of himself. When he was done, she asked, “Then do you want to tell me happened at Tot Care?”

Jamie recounted the story, and Becky listened attentively. “Well, Jamie, you had every right to be upset and even angry.” She had been planning on having him write them an apology but now wasn’t so sure they entirely deserved one. “But the way you handled it was unacceptable and unhelpful, and you know that. You made it worse.”

Jamie morosely replied, “I know.”

“We’ve had this conversation before, several times. You know these situations don’t get better when you lash out, and on top of that, the language you used. It’s not even the words themselves, but you know better than to direct that kind of language at someone, don’t you?”

Jamie whimpered, “Yes.”

“Name calling, especially like that, is never okay.”

“I know.” He started crying again and put his head back on Becky’s chest. God, Becky thought, just tell me what’s wrong! She just wanted to fix whatever it was, and she wanted to fix it right now.

“Baby, please just tell me what’s the matter,” she pleaded, kissing the top of his head and feeling a little stone in her throat. He just cried. Becky closed her eyes and sighed. Jamie hadn’t had lunch, and she knew it would make him feel a least a little better, so she opened her blouse and bra and re-positioned Jamie to expose a breast. His eyes still closed, he rooted until he found her nipple. He stopped whimpering, but Becky could feel his warm tears on her skin. She patted his back until he fell asleep.

When Amanda got home, she found her mom sitting in the kitchen with a cup of hot tea. “Hey, Amanda. Wanna cup?”

“Sure.” She put a teabag in a cup and poured hot water from the kettle.

“So shopping with Jamie did not go well.”

Amanda sighed. She expected this. She sat down at the table. “What happened.” Rebecca recounted the story, including what Jamie had told her.

“Wow. So what happened when you got home?”

“I washed his mouth out with soap,” Becky said. Amanda’s tongue tingled at the memory of the two times her mom had done that to her; it didn’t teach her to stop swearing, but it did teach to stop swearing around adults, until she became one. “And tried to get him to talk to me about what’s got him so upset, but he won’t say.”

“Maybe he doesn’t know.”

“Maybe, but he’s gotta figure it out, and he’s gotta let us help him do it if that’s what he needs.”

“Has he gotten any letters?” Amanda’s first instinct was Cheryl. Her letters always put Jamie in, at best, a funk.

“No.”

“Did Little Hearth say anything to you?”

“No.”

“Me neither.”

“And if he told Mary she’d have told us.”

“Maybe he just doesn’t know. Happens to all of us, right? We get in a bad mood for a while.”

“Well, maybe you can get him to talk to you.”

“Maybe he can’t say.”

Jamie spent the morning at daycare with his ear phones in doing laps around the field. Everyone else was wearing a jacket, while he had changed into shorts and run until everything he was wearing was wet. When he was done, he snuck behind the building at the back of the field and turned the hose on himself, glad the water was still on and freezing. The cold water took away the nausea from running too hard for too long. Now soaked and dripping, he approached April, who’d been watching him with concern.

“Can I use the quiet room for the rest of the day?”

She smiled sympathetically and led him inside, asking him to stand on the doormat while she went and found a towel and got his change of clothes. She came back and dried him off enough to keep the dripping to a minimum, and he walked in front of her to the quiet room. She helped him out of his wet clothes and into a dry diaper.

“Do you want to take a nap?”

“Not right now. Maybe later.”

“Well, it’s almost lunch time. I’ll bring you nap mat in case you change your mind later.” She took his soaked clothes with her.

Jamie laid back on the plush carpet with his earphones back in and tried to think of a reason he’d been so angry lately. Every little thing seemed to irritate him, and now, on top of that, he was irritating himself and feeling guilty for having been such a jerk to everyone around him.

He made a list of the things that were on his mind. The first was Cheryl’s impending visit. He wasn’t exactly sure when that was, and he wasn’t sure if Amanda had told Becky, or even if he had said specifically to Amanda when Cheryl was coming. He wanted to see her, but he didn’t know what their relation to each other was anymore, and he didn’t know how he’d present himself to her, what he should hide about his new lifestyle.

His new lifestyle. He’d left with a feeling of some internal strength not strong enough, as he saw it, to continue his previous life but strong enough to carry with him the sense that he was in control of himself and able to hold on to the memories of the people he left behind. He didn’t feel very strong now, nor did he feel he’d done a good job holding on to those memories. He didn’t think on them very often anymore. That made him feel selfish, that as things got better for him he forgot about others. Nor did he like the feeling that he wasn’t behaving like the Jamie who had arrived or even like the Jamie of four months ago. It wasn’t just that he was letting himself be taken care of but that he was letting himself be babied. Jamie reasoned that was what had set him off yesterday, the memory of his behavior embarrassing, not that this caretakers at the mall daycare had condescended to him, though that bothered him, but that it was them doing it. He would have been quite happy to have been in Amanda’s or Mels’s or Becky’s lap, but then it was a stranger. He disliked that he was getting the attention; he just didn’t want that kind of attention from someone who was not one of his people.

The third thing that was bothering him came into the quiet room holding a nap mat and baby bottle: Ella. In the immediate aftermath of their playdate he’d not given it much thought, but as each day had passed since then, he thought more and more on the feel of her, her voice, the way she understood him, mostly, and wouldn’t let him pretend anything. He felt an inescapable pull to be honest with her. He coudn't lie to her, and he couldn't lie to himself around her.

“Hey,” she said. “I told April I’d bring you this. Took some convincing.” Ella laid out the mat and put the bottle down, seating herself near Jamie’s feet. He sat up.

“Thanks.”

“So you want to tell me what’s been bugging you? You’ve hardly been speaking to me.”

“It’s not you.”

“I know that. I haven’t done anything to piss you off. Believe me, I’ve thought about it.” He didn’t respond.

“Mind if we split this?”

“It’s …”

“I know what it is. I tasted it already.”

“I thought you only had it on special occasions.”

“So I’m deciding today is special, then, sourpuss. May I?” He nodded and she took a few swallows, feeling whatever chemical was in it immediately go to her head. It had been a while. “I missed that,” she giggled. She passed him the bottle. He took a drink and sighed.

“What’s wrong, really?” Jamie told her about his feelings about his littler and litter behavior, to which she responded, “God, Jamie, so what? Are you happy?”

“Yes.”

“Then so what? That’s why you came here, to be happy. Your mind isn’t disappearing. You’re not drooling on yourself. Being emotionally and physically dependent on people doesn’t make you weak or regressed. I should know.

You wanna see regressed? Billy threw a tantrum because someone took the red truck, and Sabina can only hold a crayon with her whole fist, but they chose that and they’re happy.”

“I don’t want to be like them.

"You’re not! You’d know that if you ever actually talked to any of them.” Jamie sighed. They kept passing the bottle.

“I don’t want to forget either.” She knew what he meant. “If I just disappear into this new life, that means I forget.”

“That doesn’t even make sense.” The milk was making her more blunt than even she usually was. “If you’re feeling guilty about forgetting, obviously you haven’t forgotten. You’re just not wallowing in it anymore.”

“I should, though.” There wasn’t much conviction in his voice. He should, he thought, but he wasn’t.

“No, you shouldn’t. I’m not even chasing you down that rabbit hole today. Is that all you got? ‘Cause both of those things have been bothering you since you got here.”

“Cheryl is coming to visit. Sometime around Christmas.”

“Our Christmas or theirs?”

“We have Christmas here?”

“Imported when littles told their bigs about it. Eventually caught on.”

“Guess that sort of renders the ‘Jesus is the reason for the season’ thing superfluous.”

“Yeah, he didn’t so much catch on here.”

“I don’t know which Christmas.”

“This is your case worker, the one you spent the night with?”

“It was more intimate than that.”

“You love her?”

“I think so. It’s hard to tell after so long. I thought we’d be constant pen pals.”

“Why aren’t you?”

“Life, I guess. I needed her a lot, and then other people filled that role, and things were in such chaos at first. When I came out the other side of it, it just seemed less urgent, and then, before you know it …” he trailed off.

“Was it ever romantic love?”

Jamie took another drink while he thought about that. “I guess not. It was … just as deep, but no, not romantic love.”

“What was it to her?”

“I’m not sure.”

“If it was, I can see why you’re so nervous about seeing her again.”

“I just … I already left her, but I didn’t leave her behind, if that makes any sense. I don’t want to break her heart. And I don’t want her to see me like this.”

“She knows, Jamie.”

“How could she?”

“She sent you here. She interviewed Rebecca and Amanda. She’s gotten the site visit reports from your case worker here. Maybe she doesn’t literally know or at least didn’t when she sent you, but I really doubt there’s anything about your lifestyle that’s going to surprise her.”

“How could it not? I made it pretty clear I didn’t want to be regressed, and maybe I’m not, but I’m definitely acting like it.”

“Jamie, seriously, I wear diapers, too. I drink breastmilk sometimes, too. I prefer to be near or on Stacy most of the time, too, just like you do with Amanda and your mom. None of that makes me regressed. If you were acting like you were regressed, you’d struggle with tying your own shoe laces, and we literally could not have this conversation.”

“Still …”

“She knows what bigs are like. If she wants to see you, then she’s fine with it. And she sent you here. She wouldn’t have done that if she didn’t know what bigs are like, know all the possible things that could happen to you, and think this was still the best place for you, right? Not if she loved you.”

Jamie digested that. “So you think she probably figures this is what my life is like here? What I’m like here?”

“Yeah, to some extent.” That was some relief, at least, though he still disliked the thought of her knowing what filled Jamie’s day.

“I still don’t want to hurt her. When she comes and figures out there’s no … I don’t think there’s a future for us. Even if I go back … it’s not like she can wait. Or should. And I don’t want … what if she’s been waiting, thinking about this? What if she feels like … shit, what if she just feels like we’re not friends anymore? Wouldn’t that be bad enough?”

“Are you? Friends anymore?”

“Well, it’s not like we had a falling out. Just drifted apart. I did. I’m not sure if she did.”

“Feelings get less intense.” She took a drink. “That’s just natural. She had something you needed; you had something she needed.”

“What if she still does?”

“I don’t think that’s likely.”

“Why not?”

“It’s been close to a year there.”

“What?”

“You knew time there is faster than here, right?”

“Not that much faster.” The consequences of that were shocking. That meant the difference was about a third. Ten years meant more like thirteen to Cheryl. He had never asked exactly, and neither Cheryl nor anyone else had ever told him.

“Sorry. I figured you sorta knew.” She let it sink in and took a couple more swallows, enjoying the warm, fuzzy feeling collecting in her toes and making everything seem mellow. “I just … I find it doubtful she still needs what you gave to her all this time later. People don’t do that; most don’t anyway. They heal; they move on.”

Jamie looked like he’d been hit in the stomach. She moved closer to him, put an arm around him and offered him the bottle. “I didn’t mean it that way. I just mean … the nature of love changes. I’m sure she does still love you, but probably in the way you love her now. She’s still your friend, and you’re still hers. It’s just … you made room in your heart for other people. She probably did the same. I know that can feel like being displaced, but it’s not. You know that.”

“Yeah,” he said, finishing the bottle, “I do know that.” He sat silently for a few minutes, and Ella let him.

Ella, watching Jamie's soft heart think through it all, lightly kissed Jamie’s cheek. Her tongue was loosened. “I’m not just saying all that because …”

“Because what,” he asked, finally looking up again and turning to her eyes.

“Because I like you, too. Because I need a friend like you, too ... And more ...” She closed the last inches between them and put her arm around him. Her touch, the feeling of her against him, made Jamie shudder.

“You …” He was surprised, but then she had been the first one to get naked last time they are alone. He stirred. "You want to ..."

“Yes," she said, letting her hand drift down his shoulder to his chest. "If you do.”

Jamie did, and whatever kept him from saying so – his usual insecurity with women, not being sure where the boundaries were for him and her as littiels, not understanding the consequences of what forming this type of relationship with Ella carried for the two of them – were overcome by the bottle. For whatever reason it does, the milk sent his desire to touch and be touched, his feeling of near-union and closeness with others, higher and higher with each swallow, and now he felt no such inhibitions. His hand moved to her far shoulder, his finger tenderly wrapping themselves around her neck."

"That's not why I'm ..."

"I know," he said, never thinking her counsel was anything other than heartfelt. She didn't have any artifice in her either.

To say April was shocked to find them asleep tangled in each other’s limbs would be to not fully grasp how shaken she was. She knew littles of both sexes sometimes got excited during a diaper change, but given the pre-pubescent state being regressed sent littles back to, she had never thought of them as having sexual desire. It just hadn’t occurred to her that Jamie and Ella, being unregressed, might be exceptions. She hadn’t thought to even think about it.

She gently closed the door, unsure of what to do. Her instinct was to go to Diane and let Diane deal with it, but she knew Diane, and Diane had a business to preserve. Whatever decision she made would be, at least in part, determined by what Diane thought was best for herself. That didn’t seem fair to Ella or Jamie.

She could talk to Carrie, but she didn’t know how Carrie would react. She might go straight to Diane. But who else was there to talk to?

“I need to talk to you,” April said, trying to seem like everything was normal and not completely upside down. She sorta succeeded, at least in that no one saw her take Carrie’s arm and pull her toward the corner of the gym which hardly got any use except when it was too cold or wet to play outside.

“What’s the matter?” Carrie was older than April, more experienced. She didn’t shock easily, and she didn’t show her feelings as freely as others.

“Jamie and Ella had sex in the quiet room,” April whisper-shouted. Carrie’s face twisted in confusion. “They’re in there right now asleep and naked.”

Carrie shrugged. “Sometimes littles take off their clothes.”

“It smells like sex in there!” Carrie shook her head. She didn’t know what to do, either. She certainly didn’t want to see Ella have to go to another daycare, and she didn’t want Jamie to have to either. She didn’t know him well, but she was sure he was good for Ella to have as a friend. Who knew what Stacy or Jamie’s big might think about this?

“Well,” Carried sighed, “Maybe that’s not our problem.”

“How is this not our problem?”

“What if we just … pretend it didn’t happen.”

“But …”

“Ella can’t get pregnant. There’s no way she can have an STI, and if he did, it would be on his medical form. They’re both adults, by human standards. There’s no reason they can’t consent.”

“But what if he … what if one of them pressured the other?”

“If either of them did it was Ella. No way Jamie-I-sob-when-other-people-get-in-trouble would do that, or even could. And I'm sure Ella didn’t. That’s not her.”

“But how can we not tell? If someone finds out we’ll lose our jobs.”

“I’m not sure we keep our jobs if we do tell. Happened on our watch, right? If someone has to take the rap, no one’s going to hold two littles accountable for that. And they didn’t do anything wrong. It’s only wrong if they’re regressed, and they’re not, so the reason for anyone to take issue with it is if they don’t think two unregressed littles have a right to do what they want with their bodies. I don’t believe that, so long as they’re being safe and not hurting anyone.” She paused. “I don’t think sex gets safer than that.”

“If Stacy specifically said this wasn’t allowed, would you feel the same way?”

“She didn’t, though. And if no one ever finds out, Stacy will never say otherwise. Rebecca neither.”

April just shook her head, still looking distressed but over her initial shock, the scope of her worrying decreasing with regards to Jamie and Ella but now encompassing herself. Besides, if April had learned nothing else from being responsible for Jamie, it was that he was capable of making most of his own decisions, and Carrie was right – there seemed to be few negative consequences to this decision in the case on Jamie and Ella.

“So what do we do?”

“Well, they’re getting picked up in a half hour, so we need to get them dressed and have a little chat.”

“We tell them we know?”

“Subtly.”

Jamie and Ella were looking into each other’s eyes. He was playing with her hair, and she had her hand on his thigh, which was crossed over hers.

“We’re laying in a puddle,” he said in a relaxed, calm, amused voice.

“Ya know, there’s no way I’d have slept with a bedwetter back in the world,” she teased.

“We have to get this cleaned up before …”

Carrie and April walked in, all smiles. “Wakey wakey,” Carrie said. “Did you guys enjoy your nap?” Jamie wished very much he had a blanket. They separated themselves, not knowing what was about to happen but assuming something not good. Between their mutual desire and the milk, neither had considered this.

“Goodness,” April said, “Two nakee littles.” Who smell like sex, she thought, wishing she didn’t have to close the door behind her.

“Ya know what these two need,” Carrie asked April. “A rub down with some wipes.” Jamie and Ella exchanged glances. As far as they could tell, they’d been caught, and apparently it made April and Carrie lose their minds.

“That’s a very good, necessary idea.” She spread a towel on the floor. “Why don’t the two of you stand there,” with your hands to yourselves, she thought, “And we’ll get the two of you smelling and feeling all fresh and clean.”

“Yes,” Carrie said deliberately, “you wouldn’t want to look or smell anything other than clean and normal the next time someone changes your diaper.” They started at the top with the wipes and worked their way downward. “It’s also really important,” Carrie added, “that you both drink a lot of water this afternoon, but especially Ella.”

Ella went up on the changing table first, and Jamie, still speechless, looked away while Carrie cleaned her more thoroughly than if she’d had a diaper explosion. Carrie was leaving nothing to chance, that she could, to make sure Stacy wouldn’t sense anything was off later. If telling Ella to stop glowing would have helped, she’d have told her. She applied a good deal of powder, too much, and got her into a clean diaper. She helped Ella dress while Jamie got the same treatment. April couldn’t help but feel different as she was cleaning Jamie off. It was like his penis was a penis and not a peepee anymore. It was a little disconcerting. Jamie dressed himself.

While April wiped down the nap mat, making a mental note to do it a second later, Carrie sat down in the rocking chair and guided Jamie and Ella in front of her. Neither had yet to say a word.

“We think it’s great you two are such close friends that you like taking naps together,” she said while holding each of their hands and verbally underlining the important phrases. “It’s okay with us if you take naps together in the quiet room again.” April shook her head at the unreality of this conversation. “We just think it’s really important for these naps to stay secret because other people might misinterpret your naps, and then we might all get in trouble.” April rolled her eyes; next thing she knew bears would magically shrink to the size of bruins. “And if you ever decide to take a nap together again, you should somehow let one of us know so no one accidentally comes into the quiet room. And if you decide to take a nap together, you need to be sure you or one of us cleans you both up so no one somehow finds out you’ve been napping together. You can even use the bath tub if you ask one of us,” she paused and realized she needed to clarify, “for bathing. And bathing only. Okay?”

Jamie and Ella said, “Okay,” simultaneously. April had the mat and the towel under her arm and still couldn’t full grasp it.

“And no making out where others can see you,” she added.

“Any questions,” Carrie added. “About anything?” How much do littles know about this stuff anyway, she wondered.

“No, Ella,” said, “I think we got the message. And have everything under control.”

“Okay. It’s almost pick up time.” April and Carrie left. Ella and Jamie laughed once the door closed.

“You okay,” Jamie asked.

“Yeah, definitely. I had a good time with you.”

“Me too.”

“Guess we should go back out there.”

“Yeah.” He kissed her first.

Amanda arrived not long after. Jamie walked up to her and put his arms up. She was pleasantly surprised as he hadn’t been his usually affectionate self since he woke up yesterday. She scooped him up, and he put his arms around her neck, squeezed her tight, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “I’m sorry,” he said smiling.

Amanda hugged him back tighter. “So you had a good day then,” she asked as she carried him to the car.

“Yeah. Ella and I had a talk.”

“Good. I’m glad she was able to get through to you.”

“I want to say sorry to Mom, too.”

“She’d like that.”

“Maybe get her a card?”

“I think she’d like it even more if you made it for her.”

“Okay.”

Today wasn’t the day, Jamie knew, but he’d need to talk about Cheryl soon, tell the whole story. Based on what Ella had said about the time difference, it was past Christmas there, which meant it would be Christmas in Itali when Cheryl came. He needed to at least know when that was.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, Shawnie said:

?????????

Enough said bhahahaha ?

Boy just needed a little loving ...

I don't think that's what improved his mood. I think it was everything leading up to it. Ella is a great therapist. She always gets Jamie to talk. That's not true of anyone else.

And she needed it, too.

• Like 1

Color me stupid (and red) for writing this on my patio ? without putting sunscreen on. Forearms and legs are a little warm ... I've suffered for my writing ???

Update: My legs and forearms are covered in Noxzema, a trick I learned from a nurse and much more effective than aloe. I smell like Menthol ???

Also, yes, I was wearing on the patio, and yes, it was more obvious than normal, and I leaked, twice, and just laid there. No one saw, and I can't say I'm that concerned if they had. But my uncle was two doors down, behind his privacy fence, and I did hear his voice. I didn't put my shirt back on to cover the waistband, but I did yesterday when I heard his daughter and her kids over.

• Haha 1

I mean yeah it was a little risky doing it semipublic like that but it was consensual, enthusiastic, and mutual so nothing wrong happened and the Bigs are just being weird....

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I mean yeah it was a little risky doing it semipublic like that but it was consensual, enthusiastic, and mutual so nothing wrong happened and the Bigs are just being weird....

They're just being bigs. Imagine if you were them ... AWKWARD!!!

Missed your comments and hope things are good. ?

5 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

They're just being bigs. Imagine if you were them ... AWKWARD!!!

Missed your comments and hope things are good. ?

Ehhh

?‍♀️

Only so many ways I can say fricking amazing ??

Currently on Psychiatric leave from Uni so..... yeah.....

Wow, Jamie seems to be really stressed. Perhaps the breast milk has similar effects to small to moderate quantities of alcohol at times (with out the post drinking hangover)?

I am pretty angry at Becky here actually.  No real attempt to try and talk to the people at Tot Care, no trying to really help Jamie at all, just straight up war path. I know Jamie maybe should not have done what he did (I would have done the same, though I would have waited to see if my big would defend me first before doing it) Beckys inaction really pissed me off here. As if that were not bad enough she then decided to make Jamie feel even worse at home, great job Becky. Fantastic job.

I would honestly have a serious talk to my big about this. The incident reminds me of Chapter 9-11 and that incident. Hopefully next chatper Amanda has some very strong words with Becky about this. She fucked up big time again.

31 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

I am pretty angry at Becky here actually.  No real attempt to try and talk to the people at Tot Care, no trying to really help Jamie at all, just straight up war path. I know Jamie maybe should not have done what he did (I would have done the same, though I would have waited to see if my big would defend me first before doing it) Beckys inaction really pissed me off here. As if that were not bad enough she then decided to make Jamie feel even worse at home, great job Becky. Fantastic job.

I would honestly have a serious talk to my big about this. The incident reminds me of Chapter 9-11 and that incident. Hopefully next chatper Amanda has some very strong words with Becky about this. She fucked up big time again.

We shall see. I’m not certain if Becky was right or wrong. Somewheres in between maybe.

To her credit, not the first time the two of them have had to talk about the right and wrong way to handle these situations.

24 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

We shall see. I’m not certain if Becky was right or wrong. Somewheres in between maybe.

To her credit, not the first time the two of them have had to talk about the right and wrong way to handle these situations.

It does make me wonder what would happen if Jamie did ever request to go back to his dimension as per the adoption contract, whether Becky would let him go or not.

11 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

It does make me wonder what would happen if Jamie did ever request to go back to his dimension as per the adoption contract, whether Becky would let him go or not.

You mean if he asked before the 10 years were up?

I also didn't like Becky's handling of the daycare either.  I don't think she bothered telling the staff he wasn't regressed just that he was grumpy and maybe needed strange totally uninformed big giving him special baby time.  She set him up for that and then when he exploded she was all it's your fault for what was clearly entirely her fault because she could have something like he's not regressed so give him more leeway *sighs* She knew how he felt about strangers treating him like a babbling infant and did nothing to  prevent that, just handed him over and said he was a grumpy baby and maybe some special babbling baby time with a stranger is a pile of things that they've been through before and doesn't end well and she's like treat him in the way he hates and no not going to warn you he's not regressed and hates this entirely unneeded/unwanted treatment and when he exploded I'll wash his mouth out with soap *cackles evilly* whilein her totally ignoring her little isn't regressed reminder from her conscience.

Becky should have told them at Tot Care that he’s not regressed and doesn’t like being treated as if he is. It might or might not have made a difference, but it would have made the rights and wrongs a lot more clear. But she was a bit cross with him in the first place, so I wonder whether she half-consciously decided not to go out of her way to smooth his path.

Ella is great. Maybe she and Amanda should talk: it could help Amanda both with her studies and with Jamie and it would definitely help both Littles.

1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

I also didn't like Becky's handling of the daycare either.  I don't think she bothered telling the staff he wasn't regressed just that he was grumpy and maybe needed strange totally uninformed big giving him special baby time.  She set him up for that and then when he exploded she was all it's your fault for what was clearly entirely her fault because she could have something like he's not regressed so give him more leeway *sighs* She knew how he felt about strangers treating him like a babbling infant and did nothing to  prevent that, just handed him over and said he was a grumpy baby and maybe some special babbling baby time with a stranger is a pile of things that they've been through before and doesn't end well and she's like treat him in the way he hates and no not going to warn you he's not regressed and hates this entirely unneeded/unwanted treatment and when he exploded I'll wash his mouth out with soap *cackles evilly* whilein her totally ignoring her little isn't regressed reminder from her conscience.

Agreed. Beckys handling on the entire situation even before handing Jamie off is suspicious to me.

*conspiracy hat on*

The fact of not warning them he was not regressed, in combination with telling to give him attention, which as pretty much ALWAYS gone horrible for him with strangers, plus her reaction and punishments after the fact. Makes this smell of her setting up Jamie to have an outburst so that she could have a good excuse to ask why he has been moody recently. It just seems too unusually dumb and careless of her.

*conspiracy hat off*

Anyway, after that chapter, I am on the anti-Becky fan club. Hopefully, Amanda can rectify the situation.

1 hour ago, HyperShark said:

Anyway, after that chapter, I am on the anti-Becky fan club. Hopefully, Amanda can rectify the situation.

Amanda will try and then end up in a diaper and shirt, sucking on a paci while standing in the corner in the living room, maybe even a very sore bottom. (yes I know that last part will never happen as long as it's between her and her mother)

That's probably not going to happen at all, but that's what happens in my version lol.

@Author_Alex

Great chapter, while I do agree that Becky did make a few mistakes, no one is perfect and I am still on Becky's side along with Amanda and Jamie's sides. Good work.