LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Volume 1 (Now available on Amazon with a preview of Volume 2)

Honestly the little shit had it coming.... Yes he's not 100% there but it was clear he was acting with malicious intent. And regardless of the persons mental state self defense is self defense.

Little Bobby needs his little ass whooped ?. Bullies are or have been victims themselves when you fight back usually when they quit. Sorry ..... Regressed or not would have given him a ass whooping ?. They usually don't come back for a second serving ?

Chapter 37

“I don’t know about this,” Jamie said as he paced back and forth in his mom’s room. “I think we’re making a serious mistake.” Becky watched him pace, his hands folded behind his back, becoming more agitated each time he reached a wall and turned on his heel. “This could … we should have stopped this.”

“She’s 20,” Becky responded.

“Exactly! That’s … teen brides are only a few months younger than he!”

“Jamie, it’s just a date.”

“That’s how it always starts. ‘Oh, let’s get coffee.’ ‘Ooh, how ‘bout dinner?’ ‘Ohh, sorry you’re pregnant – gotta run!’”

“Jamie …”

“And you! Just sitting there so calm about this. Did you even have the birds and bees talk with her? Because I will. There are birds, and there are bees, and not under my roof!”

“Jamie …”

“Big can of bee spray!”

“Jamie …”

“And him! That sonuvabitch! Asking her out?!? Who even does that?”

“She asked him.”

“Oh, so he couldn’t even work up the nerve to ask? What a prize this one is!”

“Jamie, hold still …”

“And if that motherfucker so much as hurts her feelings …”

“JAMIE!” She reached out and picked him up. “It’s just a date. She’ll be fine. She’ll be home in a couple hours.” The doorbell rang. “Let’s go say goodnight to her.”

Becky carried Jamie downstairs on her hip. He wished he was wearing something cool, like a leather jacket and blue jeans, or tactical assault gear, something besides his Bugs Bunny sleeper.

“Hey! Do you wanna come in for a sec,” Jamie heard before they reached the bottom of the stairs.

“Sure,” said some male voice.

“I just gotta say goodnight to my little brother.”

“He’s right here,” Becky said when she reached the foyer.

“Ohh, I love that sleeper on you,” Amanda said. Jamie surveyed her outfit and was disappointed to see she wasn’t wearing a suit of armor or even just a hazmat suit. Even better would be if he were wearing a strait jacket. Or the trunk of a car.

“Yes, it certainly is functional,” Jamie said haughtily. “And who is this?”

Amanda took him from her mom. “Jamie, this is Miles.” Thank goodness, Jamie thought. ‘Miles.’ That won’t last.

“Hi, Jamie. I’ve heard a lot about you,” Miles said, sticking out his hand. You presumptuous

“Oh? Funny – I’ve not heard a word about a ‘Miles.’”

“Oh, he’s just teasing,” Amanda said. “Can I get a goodnight kiss?” Jamie obliged with a long kiss and a tight hug he held after Amanda was ready to let go. Jamie used the opportunity to level his eyes with Miles’ and make it clear, I get to do this. You do not get to do this.

“Okay, baby, I gotta go,” Amanda said as she pulled Jamie away.

“He’s, uh, cute,” Miles said. He’d never met such an off putting little before.

“Make good choices, Miles,” Jamie said, burdening the words with all the authority a diapered little in a bunny suit can project.

“We will. Promise,” Amanda said. She handed him back to her mom, and the two of them left.

“Did you see that,” Jamie near-shouted as soon as the door closed behind them.

“What?”

“Him! Just standing there! When she gets home, she and I are gonna have a talk about boys and waiting for marriage and postponing marriage until after you’ve been working for at least five years. How are her grades anyway? I don’t care if she is in college! Bad grades means no social life. That’s a basic rule. Basic! She should be focusing on getting into grad school. And you! I’m sorry, but you don’t seem to appreciate the gravity of this situation. He’s a boy, and boys …”

“JAMIE! ENOUGH!” Her raising her voice stopped his rant. He looked at her, waiting for what she would say next.

“Amanda isn’t going to love you any less because she goes out on dates sometimes.”

Jamie’s lips turned into a frown and he put his head on Becky’s chest. “I don’t wanna share her.”

“I know, baby. Let’s get your bottle ready.”

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, HyperShark said:

Honestly if that happened to me I actually have a plan.

Just for clarification I would NEVER be the insitagor of the fight, and would always try to end it peacefully if possible, even if it means walking away and getting a daycare worker. But if a fight was enivitable, regressed or no. I would seek to ultimately end future conflict. And short of causing any injury that would last more than a few minutes aches and some hurt feelings, this is the best outcome.

@YourFNF Your thoughts?

Agree with you 100%

52 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

I invented a new portmanteau today: blarting. ?

Chapter 37

“I know, baby. Let’s get your bottle ready.”

Jamie I love you dude but seriously...

giphy.gif

You need to sit down and chill the fuck out...

Like this is exactly the kind of toxic possessive bullshit that makes me uncomfortable around cisguys...

Babies get jealous that's typical

Miles in the trunk of a car now that's fucking halarious ?????

I feel the same way not about my sister but my daughter , yea they know the line not to cross and the boys know I have firearms ? . That little girl maybe their date but I'm her dad don't need to explain myself no more . ?

3 hours ago, Shawnie said:

I feel the same way not about my sister but my daughter , yea they know the line not to cross and the boys know I have firearms ? . That little girl maybe their date but I'm her dad don't need to explain myself no more . ?

"I've got guns and a dirty diaper!  And I'm not afraid to use them!"

9 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

??? It hurts and I can’t sleep ?

Feel sorry for you Alex. Try to do something to distract your minds attention on the pain like think of something that makes you happy. Your favorite places on Earth, favorite countries still to visit, favourite restaurants, favorite cars, your best Holliday ever, the person(s) you love or do something like play a game or two, listen to loud music or watch Game of Thrones etc.

chapter 36: Love that talk with Mary ❤️

You have to learn standing up against bullies Jamie - even if they are regressed little. What is the point of allowing Bobby to try to hurt you just because he is a regressed. That does not do anything good for either of you.

Chaper 37: So Manda is dating another boy ? ?? ?

12 hours ago, Little Andrea said:

I totally get why Jamie is so protective of Amanda. I have 4 sisters, 3 of which that are older than me, and I’ve always been super protective of them, especially when it came to guys.

I have two big sisters and I can totally follow you. When my sisters started dating guys, I was very aware of whether a guy was good enough for my sister. It turns out that my sisters really didn't need my "help" ?. Today they are both happely married as far as I know ?

Curious to see how people react to this. If you tell me, I'll tell you.

Chapter 38

Autumn days are good for letting the body take a rest. The cooler air reinvigorates, but it does so best when well rested and in no hurry. That first real autumn day, that intruder that doesn’t know it’s not quite time for clouds and cold, is a prime candidate for a rest day. Rebecca found Jamie asleep still, unusual for him, when she went into this room to wake him up, and he hadn’t assisted much in getting into something dry and warm. He opted to stay in his room and feel back asleep, and it was mid-morning when he stumbled into the living room with his hair sticking up, rubbing his eyes with one hand, and dragging his bear with the other.

“Looks who’s finally awake ... sort of,” Amanda said upon seeing him. He was still in a sleeper and looked like he’d spent the night on a bender.

“Where’s Mom,” he asked. His voice was dry and strained

“Out running errands. Why?”

“Just wondering.”

“C’mere.” He shuffled over, and Amanda picked him up and put her hand to his forehead. “Do you feel okay? You’re not hot.”

“No, I’m fine. Just tired.”

“And wet. Let’s go take care of that and then get you some breakfast ... or lunch.” She carried Jamie back to his nursery and laid him on his changing table where he hugged his bear but participated in the change.

“Manda, I, uh, don’t remember doing this.”

“What? Wetting your diaper? You said a while ago sometimes you forget.”

“Yeah, but I think I was asleep.” Amanda had initially been afraid Jamie would start to actually need diapers, but now it didn’t seem like such a big deal. What difference would make? He didn’t seem to care much anymore.

“Does that bother you?”

Jamie wasn’t sure if it bother him because he was so tired or not, and he wanted it to bother him, but that it didn’t bother him also didn’t bother him. “Not really,” he yawned.

“Then I guess it’s a good thing you wear diapers to bed. Do want clothes, or are you good in your PJs?”

“This is fine.”

“Would you rather be eaten by one giant hamster or a thousand regular ones?”

“Whatever we have.”

“Are you sure you’re feeling okay?”

“Yeah. It’s just the weather.”

“Maybe some food with will wake you up. How about I cook something real?” She took Jamie to the kitchen and set him in his high chair with a sippy cup of water. “How about an omelette?”

“With cheese?”

“Do they come without cheese? I’ve never had one of those before. Sounds terrible.” Amanda raided the fridge and came up with ham, onions, peppers, mushrooms, and cheese. Jamie would have needed two hands to carry an onion. It still freaked him out a little.

In short order, Amanda served up two omelettes and some toast. “Thank you. Good work,” Jamie said.

“You, too.”

“I didn’t do anything.”

“You didn’t get it all over your face and clothes.”

“I never do that,” he said indignantly.

“You’re also never so spaced out.” She wiped his face for him anyway; she couldn’t help it. “Do I need to let the beast out?”

“Huh?”

“The tickle beast. He’s pretty good at getting you to wake up.”

“No! I’m fine. See?” He opened his eyes wider and smiled, though he secretly hoped she’d ignore his plea.

“We’ll see. Do you want to do anything?”

“Not really.”

“Then how about you come watch a movie with me in the living room?” First they collected Jamie’s set of blocks from his room. He hadn’t played with them in a while, and it seemed a good way to pass the time. Jamie wasn’t very good at just doing one thing while he watched a movie. He also took his bear; he hadn’t been carrying it around as much.

“You’re kinda attached to that guy today.”

“I just like him.”

“Any more thought to giving him a name?”

“Not really.” Amanda laid out a play blanket on the floor and arranged Jamie and his toys on and around it. She flipped through the channels until she found a movie she liked that was just starting.

“What are we watching?”

“Chick flick about a group of lifelong friends who go on a trip together.”

“Think I’ve seen that one,” Jamie mumbled.

Within twenty of the start of the movie, just as the group of friends was setting on their road trip, Amanda got down on the floor with Jamie. “What are we building?”

“A ... castle.”

“What kind of castle?”

“Um, German romantic era.”

“What’s that?”

“There was this king named Ludwig who liked castles way after they stopped being useful, and he built a few in this exaggerated style more out of a storybook than history book.”

“People must have liked that.”

“He bankrupted his kingdom, and they found him floating in a lake.”

“Good thing we don’t have lakes at home then.” She started by handing Jamie pieces. He’d place one, and she’d have the next waiting for him. He didn’t ask for any; she just picked the next one, her being the architect and him being the engineer.  With a solid platform and base, Jamie spaced out the second tier so there was room between the uprights, making arrow slits or windows or maybe just a draft German romantic-wannabe-medieval castle. Or perhaps French or English. He couldn’t tell.

“Where are they going,” Jamie asked.

“To a cabin their families used to rent together during the summer.”

“Why do they have such big hair?”

“That was the style twenty years ago. Maybe we can find some pictures of Mom from back then, if she hasn’t burned them all.”

The next tier went back to pieces flush against one another. It was tall enough now to start being delicate. Jamie was taking longer to place the pieces, spending more time watching the movie. “Jamie?”

“Oh, sorry.” He took a triangle piece and laid it along the top edge of the upper tier. “Why is that one mad at everyone?”

“She’s not, really. She’s mad because her friends were right when they told her not to marry her husband.”

“Oh.” Jamie scooted back so he was resting against the couch, leaving Jamieberg unfinished. He was absorbed in the movie. Amanda left and came back with salty snacks; she knew how to watch movies. She sat on the floor and put Jamie in her lap.

The group relived their younger days, splashing in the lake, sharing beds, staying up after dark talking, eating way too much junk food, flirting with random men, drinking too much, skinny dipping, gossiping, all interspersed with moments of pathos as the women talked about their husbands, exes, kids, careers, lack of careers, and aging parents, all as the one who seemed to be the leader reminded everyone to keep the mood light. Jamie had seen this before, except the actors were human, it was set at the ocean/mountains/farm instead of the lake, and it took place at Thanksgiving/Christmas/Labor Day. But he still got deeper into it. Amanda was finishing the bowl of snacks herself.

Mid-scene, Amanda felt something warm and different on her leg. She cocked her head and looked at Jamie from an angle, but he was focused on the screen. Does he know he’s doing that, she wondered. The sensation stopped.

“Are you done?”

“When the movie’s over.”

“What?”

“I want to see the end.”

“Okay.” It wasn’t much longer; his pants could wait.

Amanda shifted him off her lap. She’d seen the movie many times. The castle needed a roof. She returned to work.

The women were all asleep when one of them called out for help. Her friends found her in the bathroom on the tile. She couldn’t stand up. Jamie was alarmed; they called an ambulance.

In next scene, the group was having a sedate breakfast. The one woman had been released from the hospital; everyone looked tired and teary. The one who had gone to the hospital told them to cheer up. Another smacked the table with her fist and got angry. How could she say that? This was happening, and she couldn’t ignore it anymore.

The leader tried to intervene. The sick woman got angry back. Who was she telling? This was happening to her! She didn’t want their last day at the lake to be about that! The group split up, some going to pack, others going to walk by the water, some to call their kids and others to talk with one another behind closed doors. The day was grey and misty and they were all wearing sweaters instead.

Jamie didn’t like that they were fighting, or that the woman was sick. What was happening to her?

Amanda decided her castle needed towers.

The woman who got angry and the woman who was sick were on the dock together.

I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have ... this is your weekend.

It’s our weekend. I’m just sorry we waited until now to do this.

It’s life. People get busy. People grow apart.

We said we wouldn’t. I guess that makes us all liars.

Just people. I don’t know how you can be so calm about it.

What’s the alternative? Go to pieces? Get angry?

Yeah.

Well, I did get angry. But I still have kids who need a mom for ... for ... as long as ...

They both started crying, sitting on a bench looking at the water. Not big, melodramatic tears. The kind that run in long trails down cheeks until they reach your chin and form into drops that fall loose as you work to hold in a sob or a scream or a wail. They got themselves under control.

I’m just glad we could this one more time. We were so happy here. Didn’t think it ended. Couldn’t ... apply the idea of aging to ourselves. Remember that?

That we’d never be as old as our parents? That we’d always be hound and beautiful and never have bills to pay.

It seemed like it last so long. It was like forever. Weeks just ... they went on forever.

So did this place. Ten days here was like the entire summer.

I don’t remember it being such a dump.

I don’t think they’ve painted a thing since we were here last.

Should have brought the kids up here.

You took them lots of places. They’ll remember those forever.

Yeah, but ... I don’t know. This place just seemed special.

It is. We’ll ... we’ll bring them up here. Next summer.

The sick woman started crying again.

I can’t ... it’s not fair to them. They shouldn’t ... they should get to have their mom.

The castle was missing crenellations.

The sick woman leaned over until her head was in the other woman’s lap. She stroked her hair and wiped at her own tears, trying to not sound like she was crying, too.

They’ll have us. Always. All of us.

The sick woman sobbed so hard the sound carried across the lake. Her friend bent down and rested her cheek on her hair, not trying to hide her own tears. The rest of them heard from their rooms and watched from the deck. The scene faded and the credits rolled. But there was still crying in the room.

“Jamie? Oh, baby,” Amanda said as she turned over her shoulder and saw Jamie full on sobbing, complete with chest-wracking heaves and a runny nose.

“Honey,” she said as she picked him up an laid him faced down against her chest. “It’s just a movie. Shhh. You’re okay.” He sobbed into her shirt. He couldn’t help himself. He felt ridiculous, but he couldn’t help himself. She rocked him and let him cry it out until he was just sniffling.

The door from the garage opened, and Rebecca came in. Jamie was still gasping for the occasional breath, his eyes were red and puffy, his PJs and Amanda’s shirt were a wet mess, and Amanda was still rocking shushing Jamie.

“What happened,” Becky asked in concern.

“We watched ‘Lake Island Resort And Boat Rental.’”

“Oh, geez. Why not just show him a kitten being euthanized?” She bent over and held out her arms, and Amanda handed her Jamie. He laid against her but was done crying. Now he was tired again.

“He liked it until the last ten minutes.”

“Everybody likes it until the last ten minutes.” She patted his diaper and twitched her nose. “Are you done, baby?”

“I still need to add the outer fortifications,” Amanda answered.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

Poor Jamie I understand how some movies can get we emotional for me is Forrest Gump and hachi a dogs tale !

now more importantly mommy is gonna clean his messy bum and give him a nice cuddle 

Ps I think he identifies in the movie because he remembered Cheryl 

Have you ever needed a new start?  A new firm foundation to build upon?  Then you build up your structure, give it a few embellishments and a roof and then you realize that anyone can get in.  So you make a wall to surround yourself; to protect yourself... the trick is... did you remember the gate?

Hmm... interesting. Jamie went poopoo in his diapee, and elected to sit in it for the rest of the movie. If that isn’t a full toddler move across the chessboard, then ??

It seems he’s getting littler by the day now with Mom and sis, as his emotions get bigger and bigger. 

• Like 1

I spent the day working on books that I get paid for, and getting a massage again, and taking a nap.

I called the doctor today to ask if it was normal for me to still be bleeding, and she said yes and that I should wear pads for a couple weeks.

Um, I seem to have that covered. ?

Chapter 39 Part 1

“So what are we celebrating this time,” Jamie asked.

“Harvest Day,” Becky explained. “Each neighborhood holds a big potluck dinner to celebrate the harvest.”

“Do people do much harvesting around here?”

“Not that far away, but you know, it’s just a tradition.”

“So what are you bringing?”

“We’re bringing brownies. Do you want to help me make them?”

“Can I lick the beaters?”

“’Til your heart’s content.” Rebecca wasn’t an expert baker, but she knew how to follow a recipe. A brownie recipe is pretty easy: just enough flour to hold together the sugar, chocolate and butter. Rebecca laid out all the ingredients on the countertop and pulled a chair over for Jamie to stand on. “Let’s wash our hands first.” Rebecca pulled the chair to the sink, helped Jamie get on top of it, and turned on the tap for him. “Open your hands.” She poured a little dish soap, then helped Jamie lather his hands. Not that he couldn’t wash them on his own, but he liked the feel of her hands massaging the soap into his own. She scrubbed up to his elbows, then rinsed him off and patted him dry before washing her own hands.

“How about you break the eggs while I mix the dry ingredients.” Becky measured our flour and sugar by weight while Jamie cracked eggs the size of soft balls into a giant bowl. The shells were hard to crack.

“This is hard,” Jamie said as he picked shell fragments out of the goo, some of which was on the counter. Becky got him a clean towel to wipe his hands on when he was done. She poured a large bag of chocolate chips into another bowl and placed them in the microwave.

“By the way,” Becky said, “I talked to Stacy, Ella’s big, and the two of you have a play date this week at her house.”

“Oh. Uh, thank you.” Jamie was happy to hear that, but he was also apprehensive. Something about Ella still put him on edge. She was blunt and she was usually right. She didn’t have patience for Jamie’s sulking attitudes. He felt he learned more from her than just how to draw. Still, it was time with a human away from a bunch of regressed littles and nosy bigs. All he really wanted was to sit across a dinner table from her and talk uninterrupted for a while.

“Stacy is going to pick you up early one day.”

“Uh huh.” The timer beeped on the microwave, and Becky took out a bowl of melted chocolatey goodness.

“We could probably just serve it like this, and people would be content,” Becky joked. She got out a stand mixer and put the dry ingredients under the beaters, turning them on low. Jamie watched passively as she added vanilla extract to the eggs, stirred them, and upended the bowl into the dry mix slowly, letting all the dry ingredients mix with the egg mixture. Lastly, she took the bowl of chocolate and pour it in, using a rubber spatula to get as much as she could.

“Here,” she said as she handed the spatula to Jamie as a down payment on the beaters. Becky added some more chocolate chips to the brownie batter and let is all mix together. Jamie happily licked the chocolate off the spatula.

Becky pulled the bowl, now too heavy for Jamie to lift, out from under the mixer and poured the batter into a cake pan. She put the pan in the oven, set it to 450, and turned the timer on for three hours, the perfect amount of time for a giant’s pan of fudgy brownies.

“You’re not gonna sugar crash on me, are ya?”

“No,” Jamie replied with eyes already a touch brighter than normal. Becky gave him one of the beaters and put the other one in the sink along with the rest of the dishes. Jamie did his best to lick the batter off without getting too much on his face, not easy to do considering the size of the thing.

“Hey guys,” Amanda said when she came in from a morning out with Mel and Donna. “Ooh, did you save me one of the beaters?”

“Sorry, hun, you’re too late.”

“Ahh, no fair.” She approached Jamie and ran her index finger down his cheek, then licked off the batter she’d collected. “Hmmm. Those are gonna be good. Shame we have to bake them. You’re looking a little chocolatey, buddy.”

“He’s gonna need a bath anyway before dinner.” Jamie blushed and handed Becky the nearly clean beater. She put it in the sink and laughed as she wiped off Jamie’s face.

“Can I take a nap first,” he asked.

“Sure. Plenty of time. In fact, I think we should all do that in case it’s a late night,” Becky said.

Amanda scooped up Jamie. He thought on how often he was being carried around the house these days. It still was the easiest way to get up the stairs. He could climb them, but it was an effort, though one he had gotten pretty good at. “Do you want your bear?”

Jamie smiled, knowing that meant he got to take a nap in Amanda’s bed. “Yes, please.” The two of them went into his room to get the bear.

“James Patrick, I think you need to spend a little time cleaning your room after your nap,” Amanda said as she stepped over and around toys spread across the carpet.

“Okay,” Jamie somberly said, “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry. I just don’t want to step on a block and do a half gainer onto the floor.” She leaned into the crib and picked up the bear. “And neither does your bear.” She turned around and started up the stairs.

“He doesn’t walk.”

“Not when you’re around.”

“Um, I’m pretty sure he never walks.”

“How do you know? Maybe he just saves it for when he’s alone. He probably paces and back and forth in the crib waiting for you to come back. See, he’s lonely.”

“He’s lonely?”

“Yeah, look at his face.”

“He’s smiling.”

“He’s just being brave. It’s a lonely smile.” She sat down on the bed with Jamie on her hip still. “I’ll show you.” Taking the bear by the back of its neck, she walked it up to Jamie. “A boo boo boo boo boop.” She touched its nose to his, and walked the bear back ward and did it again. Jamie smiled; he liked that Manda liked paying this kind of attention to him. It always seemed random, and he’d play along and it made his belly warm to think how much she loved him.

“You’re being awfully silly today, Manda.”

“That’s because it’s fun. I like being silly with you. I’ll bet you nap better minus the pants.” She removed Jamie’s pants and then her own jeans. Jamie didn’t mind; he didn’t even blush. She pulled back the covers, climbed under, and then snuggled Jamie up close to her. Jamie did the same with his bear, three spoons in a drawer, all falling asleep with smiles on their faces.

Amanda woke up and hour and a half later to unpleasantly familiar, cold, wet feeling. She felt under the covers and found it emanated from Jamie rather than herself. She sighed in relief. It didn’t bother enough to wake Jamie. He was still snuggled against her fast asleep. She put her nose to his hair and smelled the sweet little shampoo and ran her hands through his soft hair. She considered that she should try that shampoo if it made his hair this soft and tangle free. Her fingers made Jamie stir.

“Hey, baby,” she said, delivering a kiss to his head, “you definitely need a bath now.” Jamie felt the wetness under him.

“How do you know I did it,” he teased.

“Excuse me?”

“You’re a bedwetter, too.”

“Former bedwetter, you little stink rat.”

“But how can you be sure?”

“Because my panties are dry and your diaper is saturated. Also, I can tell because …” She was up quickly and tickling him under his arms. He tried to clamp them to his sides, but her fingers got in anyway, and when she got tired of tickling him there, she tickled his ribs and belly and back to his underarms until Jamie was squealing and apologizing.

“I give! I give,” he pleaded before she let up.

“Bath time for the Jamester,” she said, tossing him over her shoulder delivering three swats to his butt as she carried him down the stairs like a sack of rice.

“This isn’t very comfortable,” he protested.

“Sounds like a you problem, diaper butt.” She swatted his butt again. “In fact, if there’s anything else you want to inflict on that diaper before your bath, now would be a good time.”

She set Jamie down in his room and went to run the bath. Jamie did his business and started putting away toys while he waited for Amanda to come back. She returned and found him waddling to his toy chest with an armful of toys. She shook her head, thinking on how much more comfortable he was being himself now. “Let’s get you cleaned up,” she said.

When his legs were in the air and she cleaning him off, he said, “Manda?”

“Yeah?”

“You’re not wearing any pants.”

“Well, duh! Neither are you and I didn’t want you to feel awkward being the only person in the house without them.”

“My bear doesn’t wear pants.”

“That you know of. He probably paces back and forth in the crib wearing his pants and wishing you were home to play with.”

“Now you’re just being silly.”

Becky stopped in the doorway with Amanda’s sheets in her arms. “I stopped in to see if the two of you were up and found these.” Amanda blushed. “You’re not, ya know, again, are you?”

“Jamie did it, Mom.”

“Oh, well, okay. But you know if you ever do …”

“Jamie did it!”

“Okay.” Amanda rolled her eyes as her mom left to go start a load of laundry. She looked down at Jamie. He was biting his lip.

“If you don’t stop laughing, that bath might be a lot colder than normal.”

“On one condition.”

“Condition?”

“Do you think we could start emptying my diaper pail twice a day?”

She chuckled. “I think we can do that.”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
On 17. apr. 2019 at 4:06 AM, Author_Alex said:

Chapter 38

“Everybody likes it until the last ten minutes.” She patted his diaper and twitched her nose. “Are you done, baby?”

“I still need to add the outer fortifications,” Amanda answered.

Was that a question for Amanda?

Anyway - it was an interesting answer to the question "I still need to...." 

Yes Amanda, you are building a castle - not Jamie ?

7 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Chapter 39 Part 1

“Because my panties are dry and your diaper is saturated. Also, I can tell because …”

Becky stopped in the doorway with Amanda’s sheets in her arms. “I stopped in to see if the two of you were up and found these.” Amanda blushed. “You’re not, ya know, again, are you?”

“Jamie did it, Mom.”

“Oh, well, okay. But you know if you ever do …”

“Jamie did it!”

“Okay.” Amanda rolled her eyes as her mom left to go start a load of laundry....

Hmmm - Well I am not convinced that Amanda tells Jamie and Becky the whole truth ?

To Alex. Good chapters ??

• Like 1

Alex is good to hear your getting better, I'm sure your having some bleeding as your body heals, that's a pretty tender spot? you had operated on. 

The new chapter of the story was great really like it . The stink rat comment reminded me of my aunt she used to call me that when I spent the night with her ?

• Thanks 1