LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Volume 1 (Now available on Amazon with a preview of Volume 2)

There’s a very low chance this operation could lead to me having a legit need for diapers for a while, and lower chance that it could be permanent. It’s actually pretty horrifying to think of. Fortunately, it’s unlikely due to my age and lack of previous trauma down there. For instance, I’ve only endured vaginal childbirth as the more passive participant. ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pierry Louys said:

If mind I ask what kind surgery are you having ?

A lateral internal spincterotomy to help an anal fissure heal.

Best advice I think I can ever give anyone: make sure you eat enough fiber. It will save you from pain so bad you didn’t think it existed. 

4 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

A lateral internal spincterotomy to help an anal fissure heal.

Best advice I think I can ever give anyone: make sure you eat enough fiber. It will save you from pain so bad you didn’t think it existed. 

Yes , and don’t hold to much , and don’t eat spice foods ! 

Good luck and keep calm this surgery is simple and gonna make a big change in your life since you don’t gonna have more pain , since anal fissure hurt like hell ! And take easy in the next few days since the post surgery is a little painful ! If need any explanation send me a dm since a take care a lot patients like this here in my country 

Seems I came through fine, and now I’m sitting on a toilet waiting for my bladder muscles to wake up so I can pee like I’ve been needing to for the last five hours. ?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

Seems I came through fine, and now I’m sitting on a toilet waiting for my bladder muscles to wake up so I can pee like I’ve been needing to for the last five hours. ?

Yeah it’s normal after the use of anesthesyc in your surgery , if you can’t you can ask to pass a cateter in your uretra to Drain your pee

37 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

Yeah it’s normal after the use of anesthesyc in your surgery , if you can’t you can ask to pass a cateter in your uretra to Drain your pee

This was done as outpatient, and I actually did ask for an intermittent catheter but was told that because I could go (in drips) and because my bladder “only” had 380 ml in it I didn’t qualify for one.

Im at home camped on the toilet trying to keep my urinary sphincter open so I can continue to drain. I gotta go ?

I had surgery a couple of years ago on my ankle which unfortunately came back for the second time. I remember not getting up to go poop for several days. But I continued to eat a regular diet. It was not fun when I had to go...

1 hour ago, Crimson_Wolf said:

Drink warm water with cranberry juice as it's a diuretic and will help you go.

Needing to go is not the problem. Purely mechanical. It’s because of the local anesthetic the muscles that open the pipe, so to speak, aren’t working so well. Funny, you think that would cause incontinence, not retention. It’s steadily getting better.

The muscles not working can cause either IC or Retention issues, both have downsides, however Retention has the added issue of kidney problems. Please be careful and speak to your doctor

1 hour ago, Jayme said:

The muscles not working can cause either IC or Retention issues, both have downsides, however Retention has the added issue of kidney problems. Please be careful and speak to your doctor

I called the surgeon’s service and was told if I can void and it’s getting better than I’m fine. Uncomfortable, but fine. Should be normal in a day or two. Diapers are definitely helping as when I am able to go I can do it right then.

2 hours ago, DiaperBoy37 said:

I had surgery a couple of years ago on my ankle which unfortunately came back for the second time. I remember not getting up to go poop for several days. But I continued to eat a regular diet. It was not fun when I had to go...

An injury and resulting opioids is how this happened. I’m actually scared to take the pain meds the surgeons prescribed, but I am and eating double doses of a fiber supplement.

I’m urinating mostly like normal again, but that’s because the local wore off, and yes, I’ll need the pain meds, and I’m pretty scared of having to use the bathroom later today, but I’ll need to. I was told to take a wash cloth in there with me to bite down on.

So maybe I’ll be up to a wiring real chapter later today or tomorrow or not. I have the entire week off, so I’m hoping to be able to write a lot during that time. But for now, as Jamie is often a conduit for my own emotions, here’s just this. 

Thank you, everyone, for your gentle concern and kind thoughts and prayers.  

Intermission

”Manda,” could you come here, please?”

Amanda found Jamie leaning against their mom on the sofa while she ran her fingers through his hair.

”Hey, buddy. What’s up?”

”Will you sit with us?” Jamie looked like he didn’t feel well. Nothing was obviously wrong, but he looked tired and uncomfortable and like he was feeling a little sorry for himself. Amanda sat down on Jamie’s other side.

“Everything alright?”

”Yeah, I just wanted to be held by my people for a little while.”

”Aww. No need to even ask.”

Amanda squeezed herself onto the half of the sofa that remained and laid down so she could put one arm behind Jamie and the other over his lap without his mother having to let go of him.

Jamie sighed, sniffled, and a tear occasionally escaped and ran down his cheek. His mom and his sister understood and stayed with him even after he fell asleep.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

I’m urinating mostly like normal again, but that’s because the local wore off, and yes, I’ll need the pain meds, and I’m pretty scared of having to use the bathroom later today, but I’ll need to. I was told to take a wash cloth in there with me to bite down on.

So maybe I’ll be up to a wiring real chapter later today or tomorrow or not. I have the entire week off, so I’m hoping to be able to write a lot during that time. But for now, as Jamie is often a conduit for my own emotions, here’s just this. 

Thank you, everyone, for your gentle concern and kind thoughts and prayers.  

Intermission

”Manda,” could you come here, please?”

Amanda found Jamie leaning against their mom on the sofa while she ran her fingers through his hair.

”Hey, buddy. What’s up?”

”Will you sit with us?” Jamie looked like he didn’t feel well. Nothing was obviously wrong, but he looked tired and uncomfortable and like he was feeling a little sorry for himself. Amanda sat down on Jamie’s other side.

“Everything alright?”

”Yeah, I just wanted to be held by my people for a little while.”

”Aww. No need to even ask.”

Amanda squeezed herself onto the half of the sofa that remained and laid down so she could put one arm behind Jamie and the other over his lap without his mother having to let go of him.

Jamie sighed, sniffled, and a tear occasionally escaped and ran down his cheek. His mom and his sister understood and stayed with him even after he fell asleep.

*hugs on offer*