LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Volume 1 (Now available on Amazon with a preview of Volume 2)

Well, no update tonight, but I think that’s a good thing because I don’t like the chapters I turn out when I do them quick. So instead I’m at the TexMex restaurant O had in mind a couple chapters ago, working on the next chapter on my phone and dealing with work emails.

Today’s work lesson is trust your gut, distrust vendors who promise something no one else can, and cover your ass. Today was actually a success, but a hard one. I’m tired. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

distrust vendors who promise something no one else can

Meh.  My company pulled off a database migration from hell a couple years back.  Three other vendors were fired before a single delivery happened.  We executed.  Mind you, the client PM was yelling at us every minute of every day for the first two months, but we got the damn job done.

12 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Today’s work lesson is trust your gut, distrust vendors who promise something no one else can, and cover your ass

The main rule with work is to always Cover Your Ass 5hen the Company's ass.

Trust is earned and should never be given outright as it will be thrown in your face at the worst possible time.

• Like 1

Chapter 30

“Jamie!” Mel picked him up and gave him a hug. Jamie liked the way she smelled, and felt. She intended just a hug, but Jamie saw no reason to let it go there and wrapped his legs around her, and suddenly she was holding him and too bashful to set him down. Amanda watched, knowing exactly what he was doing. She was just glad there was someone besides herself and her mom that Jamie didn’t just feel comfortable being held by but actually wanted to be. Plus, she didn’t mind taking a break from carrying him.

Amanda could tell Jamie had a crush on Mel and thought the only thing he could enjoy more than an afternoon with herself was an afternoon with both of them.

Amanda had called Mel the night before and made plans with her just to give Jamie something to do that would get him out of his own head. He had come home from daycare not unhappy but quiet and contemplative. He ended up on Becky’s bed leaning against her while she worked on her lesson plan. He just needed some mom time, and Rebecca was thrilled to provide it. She felt a little guilty. She hated to see Jamie unhappy or hurting or not feeling well, but she liked him affectionate and clingy he was when he felt that way. The remembrance of those quiet times when Amanda was very young and would be content just to be with her, quietly leaning against her or wrapped in her arms, were part of what drove her to want a little in the first place, the chance to have those silver moments again. And better, since Jamie had arrived, Amanda was doing that more with Rebecca, too. She wondered if on some level Amanda wasn’t a little jealous. She certainly saw envy in Amanda’s eyes sometimes on those rare occasions when Jamie would want to snuggle with Rebecca instead of her, though Rebecca assumed that was usually because she was jealous of her getting time with Jamie, not of Jamie getting time with Rebecca.

“I hear you’re going shopping with us today.”

“So do I. What are we shopping for?”

“Stuff.” Jamie wasn’t a big fan of shopping, and he’d always been a typical guy shopper; he went shopping for things he wanted or needed, but he knew what that was before he left the house. He envisioned an afternoon sitting in the stroller outside dressing rooms.

“Where are we going for our ‘stuff’?”

“The mall.”

They rode in Amanda’s car because it had the car seat. Jamie brought his earphones, anticipating he’d be bored, but he was glad to be with Manda and Mel. As ridiculous as the thought was, being with them made him feel younger. He could just as easily be a retiree who went to daycare, but being with two college students helped him to feel young, something he’d never been accused of being in spirit. He liked to listen to them talk about class; he missed that, getting to spend whole days just learning. He would have continued taking classes after he’d graduated, just as a hobby, but it was way too expensive.

Jamie always hated malls. Crowded, bright, and full of stuff to buy that never seemed like it was made for him. Jamie used to walk past the better stores in the mall wondering if he’d ever be able to afford anything that fit well or felt good the way he assumed the more attractive people in the world felt in their clothes. Most of all, he hated parking at the mall, even when he wasn’t the one driving. He found it helpful that he couldn’t see much outside the car; it kept his parking spot radar from flipping on.

Once inside, with Jamie in his stroller, the trio headed straight into a women’s store, and as expected Jamie found himself sitting in his stroller wondering how long this would take. He put in his headphones and watched the world go mute. The sound of hangers scraping against racks; sales people asking if they were finding everything alright; other patrons talking; another little in his own stroller looking completely content, and therefore, Jamie could tell, regressed to the point of infancy. Even a toddler-aged little would be fussing as the bigs went through different sizes, colors, fabrics, patterns, fits, and lengths. And they hadn’t even made it past T-shirts yet.

Even though he didn’t care for shopping, Jamie would have felt it a good compromise to shop for guy stuff. Saws (though Jamie had never sawed anything), camouflage (though he didn’t hunt or pursue terrorists), ratchet sets (he didn’t have anything to ratchet), or at least some sports stuff.

Still thinking about guy stuff they could shop for (beef?), Jamie chilled as they wheeled him to another store, exactly like the last but with a different name. Retail seemed to be doing better here than back home. The one novelty Jamie did get to see were teenagers. Working in the stores, wandering the corridors. He had seen infants and toddlers and the one handsy six-year-old, but no one older. It felt a little like being back at the zoo, seeing a whole other species. That’s how Jamie used to explain teenagers to parents and teachers who didn’t get them: for a few years, people turn into some other species that looks vaguely like the rest of us but needs more food, more sleep, and more love than they let on. The trick to understanding teenagers, Jamie knew, was they were wired to be more likely to interpret others as aggressive; needed to push boundaries to find their own identity separate from their family; and could vacillate between acting like adults and like children within the space of a sentence. Jamie had only gotten to do the first of those in his teen years.

Amanda and Mel were looking through pants a few feet away from a group of teens, boys and girls, on the other side of Jamie. He decided to attempt an experiment. He put his headphones away (always jarring, the return to the audible world with that humming you can’t ever trace to a source), put his pacifier in, and made a show of a big yawn. He waited a moment, and then did it again, catching the eye of a girl who smiled at him. He waved. She came over.

“Was you waving at me? Hmm? Was you waving at me, cutie pie?” Jamie laughed around his pacifier, which she took as encouragement to continue. “Yes you was. Just a friendly ol’ fella, is that it? Is that what you are?” Jamie laughed again, amused at his own power and sorta pleased to have someone think he was cute enough to talk to, or at least babble at.

“What’s going on, Jamie,” Amanda asked, noticing this girl was so close to Jamie. He said nothing and the girl straightened up.

“Oh, he just gave me a wave, and I had to come over to see if we as cute close up as he was from over there.”

“Oh,” Amanda responded in surprise, looking at Jamie. He winked at her.

The girl turned toward her friends and gushed, “He winks! You guys, you have got to come and see this adorable little!” Another girl and a guy came over. He repeated his “trick” for the two of them. 

The girl squeeed; the guy smiled at Jamie and joked to his friends, “I think he’s got something in his eye.” The girl who walked over playfully slapped him on the arm. 

Mel walked over and mouthed, 'what’s up,' to Amanda, who shrugged back, 'no clue.'

Jamie winked at the boy with his other eye and grinned. He laughed in response, admitting, “Okay, he’s cute,” while the girls awwwed together. 

Jamie chuckled at the boy, thinking I just make it look easy. Amanda made their apologies, and they moved on to the next store.

When they were out of ear shot, Amanda asked, “What the heck was that!?”

Jamie took his pacifier out and couldn’t stop himself laughing as he replied, “An experiment. I just wondered what would happen.” It made Mel laugh, and that gave Jamie that funny feeling in his stomach. “Uh, where to next,” he asked, suddenly self-conscious.

“I thought we’d look around for you for a bit. You only have a few fall outfits.”

“Oooh,” Mel said, “This’ll be fun!”

The first they went into was done up in colors not safe for those with epilepsy. Almost  everything in the little boy section had a bear, a ball, a boat, or a truck on it.

“Anything you like,” Mel asked.

“I’m not sure this place is Jamie’s style.”

“Well,” Jamie said, “Turning in his seat to get a good look at everything, “What about ... nah.”

“What? Don’t be shy just because I’m here,” Mel said.

Jamie was eyeing a pair of overalls. “I ... kinda like those.” Overalls are functional, and Jamie saw the appeal considering he’d be spending so much time outdoors at daycare. 

Amanda’s eyes went up when she followed his finger. She rolled him across to the little girls section. “These,” she asked, surprised, taking a pair of purple overalls off a rack.

“I like purple,” Jamie answered, a little more defensively than he meant to. He already had hardly anything to wear that would be deemed appropriate for a man back home, but he wasn't back home, and he liked purple. No one would judge a little for it, and no one should judge anyone for it back home either. “Think they’ll fit?”

“Maybe if we get them a couple sizes up," she said, taking them off the rack and observing the size. “They have a bunny on the butt,” she she showed him, turning them over. “You good with that?”

Jamie shrugged and said he was. Not very different from the blue pairs with bears on them in the other section. The observation made Jamie realize what a stupid distinction people back home, and maybe here, made between boy clothes and girl clothes. Mel and Amanda didn't make that distinction.

“Let’s go try on a few pair.” Amanda pulled three sizes from the rack, and they went into a dressing room together. Now Jamie blushed, with Mel about to see him pants-less. The second pair fit. “We’ll have to hem them for you.”

“They look good on you,” Mel added. They paid and moved on to the next store.

“You ... have these cartoons here,” Jamie asked.

“What cartoons?” 

Jamie pointed at Bug Bunny and Daffy Duck and a teenage mutant ninja turtle and Superman and Spider-Man and Mickey Mouse. “They’re all cartoon characters back home."

“Really? I guess they just import them.” Jamie explained they came from different cartoons, though he assured her Superman would beat Spider-Man and Bugs Bunny would beat them both, so long as he didn’t have to go through Albuquerque to get to the fight. Amanda and Mel didn’t get it, naturally.

“You like anything in here? We do need get you some PJs for cooler weather.” So Jamie would spend many evenings dressed as Michelangelo, the turtle, not the genius.

“What about these?” Mel held up a pair of Bugs Bunny underwear. Jamie got a stressed look on his face. Why would she ask unless she knew the truth?

“Uh ...”

“Those are pretty cute,” Amanda agreed. She held them up and then handed them to Jamie.

He inspected them for a moment. “The inside is waterproof.”

“Diaper covers are supposed to be waterproof. They wouldn’t help very much if they weren’t, silly,” Mel responded. Jamie felt relieved, and he did like the way they looked and felt; it would be nice if on the many occasions he wasn’t wearing pants he didn’t have his usually wet diaper exposed. He picked out a few with cartoons and a few without.

“You’re going to need some actual fall clothes, too,” Amanda reminded them after they’d paid. They walked to the other end of the mall into an anchor store with 'JJ Legume' arching over the entrance. Jamie got stocked up on another pair of jeans, some flannel shirts and henleys, a pair of hiking boots, a jacket, gloves, wool socks, and a hat. His very own take on Elmer Fudd.

“Hey, Amanda,” Mel said, waving her over to a different section. “What about this?”

“Uh, I think that’s a bit overboard.”

“Well, you know you’re gonna go on hikes with him at some point, and you know he’s going to get tired trying to keep up with you.” 

Amanda made her thinking face and then turned to Jamie. “What do you think?” 

Jamie hadn’t thought about a riding in a backpack on anyone’s back. 

“And look,” Mel pointed, “The harness part detached so you can carry him front or back without the pack part.”

“Uh, I don’t really know,” Jamie said. “I don’t want to ask you to carry me places.” 

Amanda laughed. “Buddy, you’re on my hip at least an hour a day. Why don’t we give it a try, and if we don’t like it we can return it?”

“Ok. This isn’t too much is it?”

“No, Mom told me to find some fall stuff for you. She made me promise to find an excuse to buy you something that would made you look like a pumpkin for the harvest festival, but we can tell her all we could find were gourds.”

“I’m good with that lie,” Jamie said.

“I’m in, too,” Mel assured them.

“Anyone hungry?”

They went to a restaurant near the entrance they came in at. It looked old, like it had held on to its spot even as bright and shiny chain restaurants came and went. It was the odd hour too far from lunch and too far from dinner for a crowd. Just one other table was seated. Amanda asked for a booster for Jamie, and the waitress responded by saying, “Ooh, we got a big boy here today.”

Jamie got his sly grin on his face and caught Mel’s attention. He put his pacifier back in, and when the waitress came back with two glasses and one sippy cup, he waved at her. “Are you waving at me? Is you waving at me? Huh? Is the big boy waving at me? Did you go shoppin’ today? Huh? What'd you get?”

Mel and Amanda both turned away from the waitress to hold in their belly laughs. The waitress was too focused on Jamie to notice their bodies rocking.

When she was gone, Mel asked, “Is the big boy trying to impress me? Huh? Is dat whatch're doin’?” She tickled his chin and planted a kiss on his cheek. “Cuz it’s working.”

On their way home, Jamie found himself needing to do what he normally did that time of day. Getting better at not being ashamed of it, and feeling like he trusted Mel, he did it. When they arrived home, Mel got him out of his car seat. “Let’s go get those stinky pants changed?” 

Jamie hadn’t anticipated that; his eared turned red and his eyes got wide. Amanda hadn’t anticipated it either.

“You don’t have to do that, Mel,” she said as she stepped toward them with her arms out to take Jamie. Mel turned away just a bit.

“That’s okay. I got it,” she said casually.

“Jamie?” Amanda asked.

He calmed down a bit, realizing he was okay with it. “It’s okay.” 

Mel got him on the changing table and started taking his shoes and shorts off. “I think someone was feeling a little littler than usual today? Am I right?”

Jamie turned pinked again. “I guess.”

“Well, you’re gonna look awfully stinkin’ cute in those clothes.”

“Thanks.”

“‘Thanks?’ Is that all I get?” Mel’s voice went up an octave, and she started to lightly tickle him. “Is that all I get from you? Huh? Is dat all from my little guy?” She blew a raspberry on his tummy, and Jamie couldn’t help but squee and writhe. Mel went back to work, and Jamie relaxed, his body feeling heavier and lighter at the same time, feeling safe and warm and carefree and cute and ... little.

Amanda came in with shopping bags as Mel was still cleaning his bottom. She wrinkled her nose. Somehow it always stank worse when she wasn’t the one doing it. Mental fortitude for a dirty job, she supposed. She noted Jamie’s spaced out face.

“Thanks for taking care of that. Can’t say I don’t mind skipping one.”

“Happy to.” Mel lowered his legs back to the mat. 

Amanda’s eyebrows shot up in shock. “Uh ...” She stuttered, turning red.

“Oh, it’s not a big deal. Happens to boys getting their stinky diapees changed all the time.”

Not to him it doesn’t, Amanda decided not to say. She wasn’t even sure Jamie noticed; he looked to be falling asleep.

“How about we put one of those new diaper covers on you, huh, Jamester?” He yawned; it was past his nap time. Mel got him into a new diaper and his new Bugs Bunny cover.

“He can go straight into his crib,” Amanda said, watching his eyelids start to close.

“Thank you,” he murmured.

“Any time, buddy."

On the way out the door, Mel whispered to Amanda, “I think he has a crush on me.”

“Definitely,” Amanda said with a little worry in her voice. Gonna have to talk to him about that.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Oh no, little jamie might need some alone play time. His little guy hasn't had any special attention since he got to this new world. 

Great chapter.

Yeah I don't know if I could have gone more than a week without giving myself some attention in that area. My big probably would have caught me doing something naughty with a pillow.....

????

@Author_Alex

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah I don't know if I could have gone more than a week without giving myself some attention in that area. My big probably would have caught me doing something naughty with a pillow.....

I know right? I'm sure i couldn't last a few days before I'd get caught with my hands down my diaper if i were in Jamie's position lol

• Haha 2

Chapter 31 Part 1

“Hey, buddy,” Amanda whispered, brushing Jamie’s cheek. “It’s a little late for dinner, but how about a bottle?” Jamie stirred, his eyes opening to see it was nearly dark. “You alright? You slept a long time.”

Jamie sat up and pressed his palms into his eyes, the pressure in his sinuses pushing back. I never feel good after a nap, Jamie thought. “How long was I asleep?”

“Almost four hours. I guess you needed it, so I didn’t wake you.”

“Where’s Mom?”

“She’s at back-to-school night, remember?”

“Oh yeah.”

“Are you hungry?”

“A little.”

“We had that lunch kinda late, and then you slept so long I figured you’d be okay with just a bottle tonight. I can make you something if you like.”

“No, that’s okay.” Amanda picked him up and carried him to the rocking chair.

“You’re a little sweat ball. Want a bath after?”

“No, that’s okay. Kind just want to go back to bed.”

“Must be going through a growth spurt,” Amanda joked. She situated him on her lap, and put the bottle to his lips. He took it and nursed slowly. “Did you have fun today?”

“Mhmm.”

“Mel had a good time with you.” Jamie smiled weakly. “She thinks you were flirting with her.”

Jamie nodded. He knew he sorta was. He figured it was harmless. He liked the way she made him feel, though, when she baby talked to him during his diaper change. It was sort of a game, and they were both in on it, so it felt different than when strangers talked to him that way or even when Amanda or Mom sometimes did it out of affection and an inability to handle his off-the-charts adorability.

“I was surprised you were okay with her changing you.” She let that hang there a moment. “Did you enjoy it?” Jamie nodded and stopped suckling.

“I’m full.” Amanda held up the bottle, seeing he’d had only a couple ounces.

“You sure? You didn’t have much.”

“Late lunch I guess,” he yawned.

“When she changed you, did you notice anything different?”

“Like what,” he asked, his voice low and his eyes lolling back into sleep.

“Like, did you maybe feel funny with her doing it instead of me or Mom?”

“No. Why?”

I guess it’s nothing, just like Mel said – it happens to boys during diaper changes, Amanda thought.

“No reason. I’m glad the two of you are friends.”

“Me, too,” he said with his eyes closed.

She wasn’t sure if she should even say the next part. It definitely felt like something Mom should talk to him about, but then, maybe he’d appreciate it coming from his sister instead. She wasn’t even sure about littles and their birds and bees. It just wasn’t an issue with nearly every little being regressed. “Jamie?” He was falling back asleep. “You with me, buddy?” He just sighed.

“You can masturbate whenever you need to. Just do it in private.”

“Mmkay,” Jamie mumbled.

That was easy enough, Amanda, chuckled to herself, not even sure if he’d heard her.

She carried him the changing table and pulled down his diaper cover. It was wet on the inside. She tossed it into his laundry basket and opened his saturated diaper. His diaper rash from a few days ago was gone. She cleaned him and applied a thick layer of rash cream anyway, especially behind his bits, and fastened on a nighttime diaper.

She didn’t like putting him to bed the way he was, but she figured he’d be better off getting the sleep he needed than a full bath. She plucked a few wipes from the container and wiped him down everywhere, then poured a little baby powder into her hand and dusted him lightly everywhere. He smelled sweet. She put him back in his crib, saw he was shivering a little, and pulled his blanket back over him. She took the bottle back to the kitchen, cleaned it out and filled it with water, and brought it back to him in case he needed it during the night.

She wondered what she’d tell her mother. By the way, Mom, I gave Jamie the same masturbation talk you gave me, and if he’s anything like me back then, we’re not gonna see much of him for the next couple years.

Amanda sat his bear upright in the corner of the crib and put the bottle between its legs like she always did. She fished around his blanket for his pacifier and put to his lips. He didn’t take it like he usually did. She set it next to the bottle and caressed his cheek again. How is he already sweaty again, she wondered. She held her hand there for a moment, then lowered the crib rail and put her lips to his forehead.

She grimaced in concern and texted her mom.

Hey Mom. Jamie’s okay, but he’s running a little fever.

Her mom texted back. Okay. On my way home. See you in a few.

Rebecca got home shortly after. “Hey, Manda. What’s up?”

“Not sure. He went down for a nap after we got home, and I let him sleep for almost four hours. Then when I got him up he was barely awake and he was real sweaty. He fell asleep again, and then he was shivering, and then I pulled the blanket up and now he’s sweaty again.”

Rebecca walked into the nursery and put her hand on his forehead. “He’s got a little fever, alright. Not too bad. How were his diapers today?”

“Normal.”

“Well, we’ll let him sleep for now.” She ushered Amanda out of the room and turned the light down but not all the way off.

“Did you guys have fun at the mall?”

“Yeah. He was fine all afternoon … did you know that grey rabbit with the carrot is a cartoon?”

“Huh. Mel have a good time, too? I hope she doesn’t mind him tagging along with you.”

“Not at all. She likes him. She totally knows he has a crush on her.”

“That’s so cute. I guess we have our littlesitter when we need one. Though I guess we can always ask the Breens next door.”

“I guess. Kinda surprised they didn’t stop by sooner after he arrived. Wasn’t he asleep when they came over anyway?”

“Meh. People lead busy lives.”

“How was back-to-school night?”

“Like always. You meet the parents and it’s always, ‘Oh, that’s why the kid is like this,’ or ‘Damn, that’s why the kid is like that,’ or ‘How are these that kid’s parents?”

“I thought you had a good bunch this year.”

“I do. Just, you know, some parents give off a vibe, like, ‘Mine gets the most extra attention because I say so’ vibe. Just a couple. But still, I remember not all that long ago when no one emailed a teacher at all, let alone in the evening.”

“Yeah …”

“You’re still thinking about changing majors?”

“Yeah, haven’t made up my mind yet.”

“Well, don’t do it to avoid pushy parents. Littles have those, too.”

“Ha! I bet people have told stories about us after we’ve left a few places.”

“No doubt.”

“What do you think he has?”

“Just a bug probably. Ya know with littles that can happen a lot, immune system being new to world.”

“I know. Probably picked it up at littlecare. Or the mall.”

“Or any other place. He’ll be fine.”

“I know. Just sucks. He can’t seem to catch a break that lasts more than a day or too.”

“Why don’t you call Donna and ask if she’ll littlesit tomorrow?”

“You’re joking, right? That would suck for both of them. Mostly him.”

“Of course I am. Did you have dinner yet?”

“Just a snack. We had a late lunch.”

“Well, I picked at school cafeteria food, so whatever leftovers we have should be fine for me. Did you find him a pumpkin outfit for the festival?”

“I guess they must be in style this year. All we could find were gourds.”

“Shoot. Oh well. It’s still a few weeks away.”

It was hot in the car, even with the window down, the sun in front and hanging in the sky refusing to go down at its hour. He drove anyway, down his familiar highway past communities no one remembers except in back-in-the-day nostalgia that never put a dollar in the pockets of anyone left behind in places superfluous to the forces that move until he pulled off the highway and felt that bright-burn sun sear his face on the other side and the dust of the road behind filled his rearview and there was nothing to see anyway. Past that barn again, held up by nails rusted close all the way through and leaning starboard waiting for a wind in the other direction to right it. Past that same house with the light burning out front illuminating only the shadows behind the orange sun-glow of a dusk that wasn’t ending.

He drove into the woods that were silent this time, waiting for darkness to hide them, and saw no circles watching him from behind the overgrown ditch with weeds head-high separating him from where the cool shade and damp-green-moss smell were.

He went back to the highway and its stubborn glaring sun refusing to leave and kept going until the engine bucked and he pulled into that same gas station expecting to see the same face and he walked through the door and was hit by a blast of heat and it wasn’t night yet and the night clerk was at home resting like he ought to be, this different person behind the counter giving him a different kind of indifferent nod and it just wasn’t the same. It didn’t feel right. None of it felt right. The air was hot. The light was hot. Everything stuck to him. The sun wouldn’t go away. And everything was wet.

Jamie woke up shivering and wet and hot all at the same time with his head pounding and his stomach lurching.

“Mom!” He tried to shout. He needed to get out of his crib before he … “MOM!” Jamie fought his way to his knees and gagged, gagged again, and let nature take its course. It wasn’t one of those times you feel better right afterward. “MANDA!” He started to cry.

The light on the ceiling fan killed the nightlight. “Oh, baby. There, there,” Rebecca said as she came in and lifted Jamie out of his mess, getting plenty of it on herself. Oh, yeah, Becky remembered, this part of motherhood still exists. She put her hand to his forehead and found him much warmer than five hours ago. “Shhhh,” she cooed, rubbing his back.

“Mom?”

“Oh, good. Manda. I’m going to run him a bath. Can you take care of this?” Jamie wasn’t done and did it again. “Ugh. And come for this shirt in a few minutes.”

“Is he …”

“He’s just a sick little. Everything will be okay.” She kept rubbing Jamie’s back and took him into bathroom. She set him on the edge of the bath and started to run the water. “Where does it hurt, baby.”

“Everywhere.” And he wasn’t exaggerating. He felt like he had the flu and the stomach flu at the same time.

Rebecca stood Jamie in the bathroom, keeping a hand on his shoulder to steady him in case he started to fall. She stripped his diaper offer, and turned the tap to lukewarm.

With one hand she filled a cup from the sink and lifted it to Jamie’s lips, telling him to spit into the tub.

“We’ll get you all cleaned up in no time,” she promised. She lifted him into the tub where he sat and managed to keep himself upright while she took the shower wand down and tested the temperature. When he was clean by appearance she turned the wand off to let the faucet run and stopped the drain, letting only a few inches of water collect. She soaped him well, and scrubbed him gently before draining the tub again, rinsing him with the wand, and then filed the tub about to his hips with cool water.

“You’re a very brave boy,” she whispered to him. She left him for a moment got a washcloth from the vanity drawer, dipping under the tap and coming back to across his neck.

Amanda came in. “I scrubbed his mattress down, too. Thank god for PUL mattress covers. How’s he feeling?”

Becky didn’t want to say ‘Like shit,’ in front of Jamie. “Just yucky is all,” she said instead. “Do you mind taking over while I take a shower?”

Amanda sat on the stool next to the tub and wet the washcloth with cool water every few minutes. She sighed in concern. He looked dusky and listless.

“Okay, let’s dry you off,” she said, pulling the plug and standing Jamie up. He wobbled on his feet, and Amanda sat him back down.

“Manda?” He didn’t have anything else to day.

“I know, baby boy. It’s alright.” Amanda took a towel down and wrapped it around him, lifting him out of the tub and onto her shoulder. She carried him into the nursery and got him into a fresh diaper, leaving his otherwise naked and sitting in the rocking chair, very gently rocking with patting his back and humming their mom’s lullaby in his ear.

Becky came back, freshly clean, with a pillow, two blankets, and large bowl. She leaned over from behind the chair and kissed Amanda on the top of her head.

“Go on back to bed, baby. We’ll go to the doctor first thing.”

Rebecca laid out her makeshift bed on the floor, and Amanda laid Jamie down on top of it. Rebecca put the bowl next to Jamie and laid down beside him.

“Just dim the lights partway, Amanda. Sleep well.”

“Goodnight, Mom. Call me if you need anything.”

“Thanks, hun.” Amanda went back to her bed, leaving her mom propped on one elbow running her fingers down Jamie’s back. “See you in a few hours.”

• Like 11
2 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

if he’s anything like me back then, we’re not gonna see much of him for the next couple years.

Interesting. Since she was a bed wetter for many years i can only imagine she did that while wearing a diaper.

In these DD stories things like this make me wonder if any Amazons ever end up with a diaper fetish. Sorry, just my imagination getting carried away. 

Great new chapter. Thanks.

29 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Interesting. Since she was a bed wetter for many years i can only imagine she did that while wearing a diaper.

In these DD stories things like this make me wonder if any Amazons ever end up with a diaper fetish. Sorry, just my imagination getting carried away. 

Great new chapter. Thanks.

Hadn’t thought of that. I just thought the joke was funny.

28 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

Hadn’t thought of that. I just thought the joke was funny.

Oh it was funny. It had me laughing lol.

I wonder if the reason Jamie is sick is due to him not being a regressed Little in this world and him not getting sexual release. Like the chemicals released from that provents some other outside chemicals from having a bad reaction to his immune system and regressed Littles have some other way of protecting themselves due to either some physical change done to them or some side effect from something they get that none regressed Littles do not.

Just a thought since he got super sick around the same time it was mentioned that he got sexually excited.

So cute...sorry he is sick but still cute the way he is regressing on his own especially when sick. But then again I know I still like my mom when I am sick and still ask her for advice. Moms have magic powers...just saying

• Like 1

Been a technology issue induced lurker for some years now but i want to say that I love this story, its a break for me in which i can try to feel the emotion, the love. I try to supress the wants i have (abdl boy) because it wont fit well with the life i want but this story... it lets me feel what i didnt think i could feel a sense of peace to fall asleep to. Keep the cuddlz coming, thank you so much for taking the time to share your imagination with us.

• Thanks 1

Being sick always sucks, so many times I wish I had had a Beck or Amanda.... Now I have a Mel, gods help the poor woman though if she ever has to deal with an IBS diaper.... ???

@Author_Alex

It’s spring here, with leaves coming out and everything. I slept with my window open, and my body is reminding me why I’m not supposed to do that: allergies. Blech!

14 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

It’s spring here, with leaves coming out and everything. I slept with my window open, and my body is reminding me why I’m not supposed to do that: allergies. Blech!

Mood