LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Volume 1 (Now available on Amazon with a preview of Volume 2)

1 hour ago, Author_Alex said:

And yet, shit like that happens in how many dimension stories? 

I cant even read that stuff, let alone write it. Your reaction is why I wanted to write about a place where that shit doesn’t happen and is seen for what it is.

I think it's referenced in other DD stories, but I have yet to read one where it actually happens to someone who is involved in the actual story.

Don't know what to say right now. Don't like all this Big evil dimension stuff?

Last sentence that hits Jamie right in the face like a fist:

"You ever help me up again without me asking, and I will put you on your fucking ass".

Poor Jamie just did this to Ella, without even notecing before he got the look from her. Something he hates when others do it against himself.

11 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

I think it's referenced in other DD stories, but I have yet to read one where it actually happens to someone who is involved in the actual story.

I feel like some of the one's I've read have included protagonists being tortured, but maybe my definition of it is different from others'. Regardless, having that be so casual an element of the story bothers me. "Oh, by the way, a person is being mutilated in the next room." Next scene. What Gone With the Wind is to African-Americans ...

23 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

I feel like some of the one's I've read have included protagonists being tortured, but maybe my definition of it is different from others'. Regardless, having that be so casual an element of the story bothers me. "Oh, by the way, a person is being mutilated in the next room." Next scene. What Gone With the Wind is to African-Americans ...

Well, there were a number of us who explored the potential "dark side" of a setting that was originally intended to be light-hearted and humorous.  Several of the early adopters of said setting complained about us ruining the "spirit" of the DD, but when you have a milieu where people are taken, by force, and made into babies, it practically begs one to explore the darker aspects of how such a society might operate.  

Ironically, my story "A Little Legal Issue" was started so long ago, people have ran way past me in terms of technology and other mechanics to manipulate Littles.  I guess you could say I helped "open the floodgates" on the possibilities of a dystopian Diaper Dimension...

But, back to my point, it was never intended to be that. 

• Like 1

Chapter 28

“How was your day,” Amanda asked with Jamie on her hip. She could tell by his expression that the answer wasn’t good. He looked gloomy, slumped over and not holding eye contact. He responded by burying his cheek in the space between her arm and her body, leaning against and taking comfort in how soft she was. This part of being a little Jamie could accept. He didn’t want to deal with his emotions, so he decided to be sullen and let someone else do the emotional heavy lifting, namely taking care of him.

“I’m sorry, buddy.” She got him buckled in, and Jamie didn’t notice where they were going. “I got something that might you feel better, at least on the outside. Remember what we talked about? A massage? Remember?” Jamie didn’t respond. “Well, I scheduled one for us. Won’t that feel good … well, it will.”

She pulled up to some chain massage place and took Jamie from his seat along with his diaper bag. A woman working the front desk greeted her, speaking in an affected soothing voice over the sound of recorded nature. The babbling brook made both of them need to pee, but only Jamie got to.

“Webb. We have an appointment for a mama and little massage.”

“Yes! We talked this morning. You’re lucky we had a cancellation. Normally we’re booked a couple weeks out. Please follow me.”

The receptionist led them through a dimly lit hallway into a dimly lit room with a little and a big sized table. A small stereo was playing different nature sounds, and the room smelled of a mixture of lotions and artificially scented candles. Amanda didn’t care that the place looked cheesy. She was content just to know the masseuses were licensed and the place had decent Welp reviews.

“Your masseuses will be in shortly. If you don’t mind, you could please make sure he’s in dry underpants, and the two of you can get settled under the sheets.”

Amanda quickly changed Jamie. She knew sometimes people were sad or angry or stressed or upset and didn’t want to talk about it. That had never been Jamie’s problem though. She wondered what could have happened at daycare to put him in this funk, sure that if it was something obvious like a fight or bullying or something of that kind, Diane would have told her. Dressed only in a clean diaper, Amanda put Jamie on her should and folded down the sheet, then running her fingertips up and down his back the way he always liked. Funk or not, the kiss of her nails in the small of his back made him shudder.

“This is gonna make both of us feel real good, baby,” she said and kissed on the temple. “And then we’ll figure out the rest from there. Promise.” She laid him between the sheet, then remembered his second pacifier in the diaper bag. His lips parted as she offered it to him. Amanda undressed to her own underwear and got beneath the sheet. A few seconds later there was a knock.

“We’re ready,” Amanda said just over a speaking voice. Two women came in and exchanged a few words with Amanda. In minute, Jamie’s and Amanda’s backs were exposed, the sheets tucked into the top of the underwear, and gently scented oil was spread on both of them.

One of the women leaned down to Jamie and said, “Sweetie, can you tell me if it hurts?” Jamie nodded. “Okay. You just tell me if you want it softer or harder.” She began by rubbing her hands up and down either side of his spine, warming her hands and starting to loosen his back, then switching to be on his side and moving her hands briskly in opposite directions across the width of his back, starting to pull everything apart. Once his back was hot to the touch from the friction, she applied more oil and began to knead his muscles from his neck on down. When she reached areas with deep soft tissue, it felt good. When she reached areas with the soft tissue was shallow and she worked over bone, it hurt.

“Harder,” Jamie said.

The masseuse found trigger point after trigger point, releasing them like a fault line pulls at the earth. Jamie winced and held his breath through the worst parts, but he didn’t ask her to go lighter. She worked her way across his deltoids and down his upper arms, then gently laid them back at his side and pulled the sheet back up. She took the bottom of the sheet and folded it up so one leg was exposed, tucking the loose end under his hip. Through his diaper she dug into his glutes, working her hand outward to his hip. Jamie shuddered, the pleasure of her hands there catching him by surprise. She worked down his legs, through the large muscles of his thigh and then the thick muscle of his calf. It hurt, the calf. She reached his foot, and her hot hands took the chill from his sole, her kneading fingers and knuckles making his toes curl. She repeated the other side, lifted the sheet, and indicated for him to turn over.

Starting back at the top, she dug into his ribs, getting at the muscle and fascia connecting each rib to the next. It hurt. She lifted an arms and worked her way from elbow to wrist, her hands holding his forearm in place while her thumbs pressed and pulled and twisted their way out, down and across. She shook his wrist gently, loosening his hand, and ten worked his palm before tenderly placing it back at this side. She then resumed working on his legs.

He rolled back over again, and her fingers worked through his hair, kneading his scalp, and then his forehead; pinching the skins under his eyebrows; rubbing his cheek. A timer dinged.

“Take your time getting up and getting him dressed, and ten you can go back out to the reception area.” It wasn’t a short massage, but it did go fast. The two women left.

Jamie felt loose, relaxed, relieved. He sat up with is binky still in mouth and saw Amanda do the same. He’d seen her in a bikini but not topless. It didn’t excite him or shame her. She put her arms over her head in a stretch and yawned. Jamie felt like he could sit where was for a few more hours. Amanda stood and picked up Jamie, carrying him to the only chair in the room and resting him against her, his head over her shoulder, their skin still hot from the massage and smelling of lilac and lavender.

Amanda had read about the importance of skin-to-skin contact in her littles books, but until today it didn’t seem necessary or natural. She leaned further back so that Jamie was lying flat against her, his cheek resting on her chest. She rubbed his back and hummed the same lullaby their mom sang. Jamie held none of his own weight, but he wasn’t slumped so much as limp, eyes closed and breathing slowly.

After a few minutes, she looked down to see he was asleep. She got him redressed, then himself, and carried him to the receptionist. His masseuse was there. Jamie was out cold. They didn’t need to keep their voices down.

“Awww. Just look at the little guy,” she cooed.

“You did a good job, I guess.”

“He’s full of knots and muscles that don’t want to move. You should think about doing this at home on a regular basis. He’s probably so used to feeling the way he does that he doesn’t know how bad all that feels.”

“That doesn’t surprise. He carries a lot of stress.”

“And it feels like it. He’s gonna have some bruises tomorrow. Make sure he gets plenty of water to flush all the toxins out.”

Jamie slept through the car ride and woke when they got home. She carried the groggy boy inside and made him a bottle of formula he leaned against her in that halfway space between awake and asleep.

“Buddy,” she said, “Buddy?” She brushed his cheek and he sighed. “Are you hungry?”

“No. Can I take a nap?”

“Of course.”

She laid him in his crib, pulled his clothes off of him, and made sure he had his bottle and bear and binky, and then pulled his blankie up over his shoulders. She left the door open.

“Hey, baby,” Becky said coming in the door.

“Hey, Mom. We got another problem on our hands. Or, not a problem. Just another situation.”

Becky set her purse down, concerned it had to do with the incident at the park. “What’s wrong,” she said, her voice hard and fast.

“I don’t know. He hasn’t said.” They walked down the hall to his room. “He was subdued, to the say the least, when I picked him up, and he hasn’t said a word to me. We went the massage place and he feel asleep on me after, and we got home he asked to take a nap.”

Becky approached him and put her hand to his forehead. “Does he not feel well?”

“I don’t know.”

“Has he been doing that the whole time?”

“Crying in his sleep? For the last twenty minutes. Guess he’s having nightmares about something.”

“And Diane didn’t say anything, or April?”

“No. Nothing. I called Diane and she didn’t know what happened, if anything. Then she called April, who said Jamie was quiet after Ella left for the day but that nothing happened that she saw.”

“I wonder if they got in a fight.”

“Maybe. What do we do?” Amanda sounded worried and upset. Her instinct, as always, was to fix what was wrong. She was prepared for skinned knees, bumped heads, and hurt feelings. She was doing her best to be there for Jamie’s special needs. But until Jamie told her what it was, she couldn’t say or do anything.

“Let him sleep. He’s gonna feel awful when he wakes up.”

And Jamie did feel awful when he woke up, his eyes crusty and red, his sinuses overfull, his head aching. He stirred, and Becky and Amanda were both there, Amanda letting their mom do the emotional heavy lifting.

“Hey, baby,” she whispered. “I bet you’d like a bath.” Jamie nodded weakly and pushed his arms out for Becky to lift him to his feet and pulled off his wet diaper before picking him up and running him a tub. Amanda went to make him a bottle of water and some cold medicine to help with his headache.

Mom gently cleaned his face with a washcloth and had him blow his nose on it. She set it aside for a clean one and slowly scrubbed his body, peeling away the thin layer of massage oil on his skin. He drank from the bottle Amanda handed him. She looked pensive. He knew they were both waiting for an explanation, Becky, with twice the years in the world, looked more patient.

“Sorry,” he said. “For making you worry.”

“Don’t be sorry, baby.”

“I just … I guess I needed to just let it suck for a little while.”

“Are you ready now?”

He nodded and swallowed. “Ella told me she’s a rescue.” At the word, Becky’s eye shut tight and her hand wrung the washcloth as she held her breath, finally letting out an exhale. Amanda’s lips quivered and her eyes watered. Not wanting to lose her composure in front of Jamie, she stepped into the hallway and sat down on the floor with her back against the wall. Jamie told the story. Becky nodded along with her eyes on the rim of the tub, not being able to look at Jamie as he used the words needed to describe it. Amanda put her arms around her knees and let silent tears out.

It only took Jamie a minute to tell the story. He could see Becky was holding back to keep from letting more out than she wanted to in front of Jamie, afraid to set his tears off again.

“You knew about this stuff in the world.” They must have. Jamie knew when he went to the agency the first time. Becky nodded.

“It’s different, isn’t it?”

Becky swallowed and asked, “What’s that, baby?”

“When it’s someone you know. It’s different.”

Jamie knew. He’d known since what felt like forever, since he knew the first one, and the hundreds since. Not ever like Ella, though. He wondered, had he abandoned his world to avoid becoming a bystander there, only to become a bystander here?

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
34 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

Chapter 28

Jamie knew. He’d known since what felt like forever, since he knew the first one, and the hundreds since. Not ever like Ella, though. He wondered, had he abandoned his world to avoid becoming a bystander there, only to become a bystander here?

My guess is Jamie's carrying a lot of survivors guilt...

43 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

Makes me wonder if he'll always be a bystander! Perhaps he could become an advocate in that dimension? I don't think Jamie is truly capable of sitting on his hands forever with this stuff. I do believe he needs to let go of his past guilt and have a balance in life, but he's got a long life ahead of him that I doubt can be made up of only daycare and diaper changes for him to be truly happy. 

I truly am impressed with the last few parts here!

13 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

My guess is Jamie's carrying a lot of survivors guilt...

Quite the understatement there.  His survivor's guilt has accrued to the point that it's become more than it's own strength can support and has collapsed, creating a singularity where space-time has warped, which we can only observe via the radiation emitted by things entering his event horizon as not even light can escape from within.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Quite the understatement there.  His survivor's guilt has accrued to the point that it's become more than it's own strength can support and has collapsed, creating a singularity where space-time has warped, which we can only observe via the radiation emitted by things entering his event horizon as not even light can escape from within.

☝️What she said

9 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

giphy.gif

@Author_Alex

Also I want a massage...

*pouts*

My back is jacked up...

?

10 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

@Author_Alex

Also I want a massage...

*pouts*

My back is jacked up...

?

I had one last Sunday in roughly the same attire as Jamie, except I had a plain white diaper cover over it.

I use Zeel (Uber for massage - they come to your house), and I tell them what I’ll be wearing in advance. The masseuses that contract with Zeel get my info and see what I’ll be wearing, and they decide whether they want to take the job or not.

It’s not that I’m an exhibitionist or trying to involve them in my fetish. It’s just that that’s what I wear at home. Massage places always say “whatever you’re comfortable with.” So diaper, diaper cover, and there’s a sheet over that part of me the entire time. They do massage over the diaper in a couple places, but they’d be doing that anway. If it were me, I’d rather have a clean diaper between my hand and their butt than just underwear (or less).

And when they dig into your glutes and hips, it does feel incredible.

I had a massage in a diaper last month. Had to have the diaper because...incontinent. She didn't say a word or indicate that it was at all weird: very professional. 

Very deep chapters but the massage sounds good as well. I think this revealed a lot not only about Ella but also about Jamie and I look forward to more!

2 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

The babbling brook made both of them need to pee, but only Jamie got to.

Only one tiney itty bitty thing. You mention Amanda's need to pee, yet never once mention she ever actually goes to a bathroom to relieve herself. Can Amazons just hold it all day in this dimension? The only reason i bring it up is because it was mentioned and then it just seems to be dropped from the story as if it never was. Not a big deal i know. However i am very much enjoying this story.

6 hours ago, Guilend said:

Only one tiney itty bitty thing. You mention Amanda's need to pee, yet never once mention she ever actually goes to a bathroom to relieve herself. Can Amazons just hold it all day in this dimension? The only reason i bring it up is because it was mentioned and then it just seems to be dropped from the story as if it never was. Not a big deal i know. However i am very much enjoying this story.

Not everything in a story happens in scene. Glad you’re enjoying it.

Good massage twice a month just what the doctor ordered ?. They are wonderful. My little 5 foot tall massuse put a hurting on you and she don't even weigh a 100 pounds hahaha

Aww now I want a massage :(

Good to see some of the world building fleshed out a little more. Interested to see some of the elements you have breifly mentioned. Especially this "Alliance" that was mentioned a couple of chapters back.

4 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Not everything in a story happens in scene. Glad you’re enjoying it.

Lol i know. I like to tease. You're a really good writer from my perspective. I normally don't read DD stories if the little is male, but i do if the story telling and writting is good. This one has kept me coming back for more.

Chapter 29

When Rebecca asked Jamie if he wanted to stay home the next day, he said no. It wouldn’t help anything, and he felt he needed to see Ellafaire again. The way they left it, the more time apart the harder it would probably be. Still, Jamie didn’t know quite how to connect with her, so he spent much of the morning in the reading corner, occasionally looking her way, and she did the same from the art corner. April eventually came over to check on Jamie.

“You’re wet. Wanna go take care of that?”

“Yeah.” He followed her into the changing room. Once he was down this diaper, April just asked him straight out.

“Why don’t you just apologize.”

“How do you know I have something to apologize for?”

“I don’t. I’m just saying it might help the two of get past whatever the problem is … There. I bet I’m quicker than your bigs, aren’t I?”

Jamie sat up, thinking quick wasn’t always a good thing. “Thank you.”

“Don’t mention it.”

Jamie did have something to apologize for, but he wasn’t sure it was the right thing to do. Apologizing would just bring it all up again for her again, trigger the memories. Or maybe it wouldn’t. She didn’t seem triggered. She seemed somewhere between clinical and emotional, but it wasn’t, or at least didn’t appear to be traumatizing. In fact, Jamie realized, he’d been more upset by it than she did. He got up the courage to approach her. She set her pencil down.

“I’m sorry I touched you. That was wrong of me. I get upset when people do it to me,” Jamie said, not quite making eye contact.

“Well, sorry I said what I said. I just got emotional and lost my temper. You didn’t deserve what I said to you.”

“It’s okay. And I’m sorry for bringing that all up.”

“It’s never that far from mind ... if the hang dog look is just because of that, you don’t have to feel bad about it.”

“Not just that. Just been thinking about ... I feel bad for all those people, the ones still there.”

“Me too. But it is what it is. No reason to let it kill your whole mood.”

“Well, it’s not something to shrug off casually,” Jamie responded, feeling a bit defensive and a bit indignant. If that shouldn’t kill your whole mood, what should?

“Who’s shrugging it off? It happened to me. For all I know, it happened to my friend and she’s still there. ‘Accept the things we cannot change.’”

“I’m not good at that.”

“You talk a lot about what you’re not good at.”

They both paused and let the conversation stop for a few minutes. Ella started it again. “I don’t feel guilty about not feeling debilitated by the thought of what’s happening in those place …”

“To those people,” Jamie interjected.

Ella rolled her eyes slightly. “… to those people in those places.”

“Maybe everyone should.”

“Why?”

“Because it’s our responsibility to help everyone who needs help.”

“Fine. But when there’s no way to help?”

“Then raise awareness of it. Find a way to help.”

“Everyone’s aware of it, Jamie. This whole planet knows. Opening the dimension completely re-shaped this world. The entire geopolitical structure is revolves around it. Good countries on one side, bad on the other, and a bunch of in-betweens the sides are fighting over. It’s the Cold War all over again. Find what way to help?”

“What about the rescue groups?”

“Don’t officially exist. And no, you can’t join them or donate money to them or any of that.”

“Well, something then.”

Ella regarded him for a second. She’d had too many well-meaning, impractical people in her life in the aftermath of her rescue, too many cheerful, everything-will-be-great-if-we-believe-hard-enough cheerleaders. If they drew energy from that, good for them. If they titled at windmills and only made themselves unhappy, it was counterproductive for everyone.

“This how you felt when you went home last night? Depressed,” she asked

“I hurts! It hurts and then it hurts worse when … when it’s someone you know.”

“Is this the same thing with you like when you had to come here because you couldn’t deal with not being able to fix everything back there?”

“Sort of. Like the thing I was trying to get away from just followed me here.”

“Jamie, you have nothing to do with this. You’re not part of any system here, you didn’t make any promises, you’re not letting anyone down.”

“I’m not stopping it either. Same difference, at least to me.”

Ella regarded Jamie for a moment, trying to figure out where that thought process originated. “Mind if I hurt your feelings,” she asked.

He sighed, “Say what you feel.”

“You’re not God. You’re not responsible for everything that happens in the world. That one, either. Piling all that … Internalizing all this guilt that you don’t deserve is self-indulgent bullshit. It's vanity. You want to find a way to help, go right ahead. If you can’t fix the world’s problems, you don’t need to feel bad about it because it’s not your job alone, and you don’t get to bad about it because not in your power to do it. You’re human like the rest of us.”

“I know that,” he said, irritated. He didn’t say anything else, and Ella filled the silence. Seven years not talking had done away with any filter she had.

“I know you know it. You gotta to learn to live like you know it.”

Already got a therapist, Jamie thought. He didn’t want to talk about himself anymore, rarely did anyway. “Let’s talk about something else.”

“Happily.” Ella didn’t just want to leave it at that, though. It didn’t feel so much they’d apologized to one another as gotten into another fight, or something like it. And she could tell if she didn’t do something, he’d just decide to add this to the list of things to feel bad about. She took the chance and opened her arms a little to tell him it was time to hug. He took the hint and awkwardly hugged her.

“I really am sorry I got mad at you, Jamie.”

“I’m sorry, too.”

“Want to work on your drawing some more?”

“Sure.”

“Let’s try to draw a hand then.” She started taking him through the steps.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Here's hoping that they can work through things together....