LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Volume 1 (Now available on Amazon with a preview of Volume 2)

18 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Becky stopped in the doorway with Amanda’s sheets in her arms. “I stopped in to see if the two of you were up and found these.” Amanda blushed. “You’re not, ya know, again, are you?”

“Jamie did it, Mom.”

“Oh, well, okay. But you know if you ever do …”

“Jamie did it!”

I loved that. If i was Jamie, which I'm not, i probably would have beem cute and said, "Mommy, if sissy doesn't have her own diapers, I'll let her use mine, but the cute ones are mine i won't share those." I still love how Amanda blushes just because her mom is carrying her sheets with pee on them. It makes me wonder if she's had a few accidents or what she was thinking about to make her blush so much and really try hard to blame Jamie. I love this chapter. It's now my favorite chapter so far.

I was just thinking of how funny it would be if that night when Amanda goes to bed she finds that her mother put one or a few of her old night time diapers on her bed. Or something else to tease her with. I'm like to tease people, in a fun healthy way, not in the way of being a bully

I like the way the two parts of this chapter came out. Feels more like the 'vintage' story in some ways, even if the story is less than six weeks old. Reminds me of the earlier chapters.

Chapter 39 Part 2

The trio walked down the street to the cul de sac where the party was centered. Long tables were set up in the street under garden lights and surrounded by folding chairs. Buffet tables were set up on the sidewalk and filled with seasonal and unseasonal foods. Giant men were working giant barbecue grills on which sat the delicious remnants of giant beasts. Nearby, people were roasting chestnuts over makeshift grills. Someone had a pot of mulled wine simmering over a portable stove; Jamie could smell the sweet, deep, rich redness of it even before they reached the tables. The air was crisp and smelled of chill, dust, and many-colored leaves.

Becky set down her dish on the dessert table, and they moved into the crowd. Jamie was on his feet in his first crowd of giants. He stayed close to Becky, and craned his head up to see who was talking, not being able to make out much of the conversation over the din and distance. All around him were thighs at eye level, a sea of blue denim legs. He instinctively moved closer to Becky until her was in front of her, confident he couldn’t get stepped on there.

From where he was, Jamie could only catch glimpses of people walking by. He thought he saw other littles or young children, he couldn’t quite tell. He could tell people brought their dogs, though, giant walls of fur moving through the crowd. A roar met by a growl as leashes tangled not very far away sent him scrambling up Becky’s leg.

“Wuh, hey, I got you. You’re okay,” Becky said.

“You can’t prove that,” Jamie muttered. He wasn’t exactly afraid of the bears anymore, but they did make him nervous. He could picture himself being dragged off to a dog house and devoured in privacy, followed later by the bones being buried around a suburban yard, leaving the homeowner complaining about what their beloved pet had done to the lawn.

“This is Jamie,” Becky introduced him.

“Hi, Jamie,” the neighbor said in a high, cute voice, “I Andrea. I live next door to you.”

“Hi, Andrea,” Jamie replied.

“So anyway,” the woman said to Becky, “Our air conditioner went out the very last week of summer.” Jamie preferred the bears to listening to people discuss the woes of homeownership. Amanda looked to feel the same way. He held out his arms to her and she took him from her mom.

“What’s up,” she whispered.

“I was just bored.”

“Let’s go see if we can find something to do then.” Two front yards down, a group of littles and small children were play together under the watchful eye of a group of bigs. “Here,” Amanda said setting him down, “Go play.” She sent him off with a swat on his bum. Jamie cautiously, uncertainly stepped into the yard, not sure what he was supposed to do with this group. He worked his way over to a little wearing a romper and seated on his obviously thickly diaper butt in the grass and sat down next to him.

“Hi,” Jamie began. “I see you have a ball there. Do you want to play with your ball?” The little looked at Jamie and smiled a wet, open-mouthed smile and laughed. In a fast, jerky motion the boy whipped the ball at Jamie, bouncing it off his head. Jamie caught it on the rebound.

“That’s a very good try,” he said patiently, seeing it wasn’t malicious. “Why don’t we try rolling the ball?” Jamie scooted back and sat with his legs open. He rolled the ball back to the little. It bounced gently off the little’s leg, who laughed, picked it up with both hands, and in an awkward, jerking motion threw it over Jamie’s head. He went to get it.

Amanda watched Jamie come back and try again, proud of how patient he was with the deeply regressed little. She saw the neighbor teen from the other side of their house and approached her. “Hey, Amy. You here with someone or you just watching?”

“Just stopping by. Which one is …”

“Jamie. He’s right there.” She pointed him out running to get the ball again.

“Aww. He’s so cute. I love how you dressed him up in those overalls.”

“They’re his favorite. How’s school going for you?”

“Good year so far. I’m on the football team again this year.”

“I’ve seen you practicing in the yard.”

“Yeah, I’m sure I’ll get better by the time I graduate. What game is Jamie playing, anyway?”

“I think he’s playing Catch, and the other little is playing Fetch. I’m surprised I haven’t seen you around. I thought for sure you’d come over as soon as we brought him home.”

“I went to camp this year instead of staying home, and I guess I’ve been busy with school and football since I got home.”

“School hard for you this year?”

“Meh. Just math and science.”

“Is Mr. May still teaching?”

“Yep, and I got him.”

“When’s he gonna retire?”

“When he’s taught everyone all there is about geometry or when he permanently loses his voice from shouting out theorems.”

“I have flashbacks.”

“So are things going with Jamie anyway?”

“He’s doing real great. It’s been, wow, next month will make six since he got here. He’s finally starting to adapt and enjoy his new life.”

“How are you doing with it? You weren’t exactly enthusiastic about having a little.”

“And then I met him. He’s my favorite person now.” Amanda beamed.

“Aww. See? You’re a softie like the rest of us.”

“You just try to resist it when its you someday. The first time you see them yawn in their sleep you legit want to gobble them up. And then the first time they smile at you, forget about it. Done.”

“Don’t need to convince me. He’s very good with that other one.”

“He worked with kids where he’s from. And he’s too shy to talk to littles who are a little more progressed.”

“Aww.”

“We’re working on it. You wanna meet him?”

“Yeah, duh,” Amy said, already walking toward Jamie.

“Jamie,” Amanda said as he was walking back from his latest sojourn to get the ball, “This is Amy. She lives to the left of us.”

“Hi, Amy. It’s nice to finally meet you. I’ve seen you through the fence.”

“You were spying on me?”

Jamie decided to go with the cute answer. “I can’t help it. I’m just a little.” Amy laughed and Amanda blushed.

“Who taught you that line,” Amanda asked.

“Ella.” Jamie handed the ball back to the other little, who seemed content to finish the game by sucking on the ball.

“Cute friend ya got there,” Amy teased.

“What do you do,” he asked.

“I go to high school with the big kids. What do you do?”

“I go to day care?”

“Do you get good grades?”

“I’ve never gotten any frowny faces.”

“What a good boy you must be then.”

“Thank you. I’m not regressed, ya know.”

“Oh. Well, Amanda didn’t mention that.”

“Sorry,” Amanda squeezed in. “Are your parents here?”

“Somewhere.”

“I think it’s time to eat, if you wanna eat with us.”

“Sure.” The teen, the 20-year-old and the 30-year old went to go find Rebecca and claim a spot at one of the tables. There was no high chair for Jamie, so he ended up in Becky’s lap for just a moment before they went to the buffet tables. Jamie saw a much wider variety of food than was cooked in his own home. There was meat to be sliced off the bone or stewed in thick, brown broths or shredded next to big rolls; potatoes and yams roasted and mashed and julienne and fried; browned onions dripping butter and root vegetables sprinkled with sea salt; salads with red and white and brown and beige dressing and vinaigrettes; round pasta and long pasta and flat pasta and bow tie pasta served hot and cold with red and white and oil sauces and sprinkled with olives and capers and cheese and sausages; a dozen kinds of bread; fresh fruits, cooked fruits, candied fruits; and so many cakes and pies and turnovers and Becky’s humble brownies. Jamie held his own plate while Rebecca filled her own and his well past the point he could finish everything.

“You have to eat the vegetables first,” she said. There an awful lot of them.

“Why so many?”

“They’ll help your tummy.” If there was something wrong with his tummy, this was the first he was hearing about it, but he figured she was just being a mom pushing vegetables.

They returned to their seats and Becky kept one arm around Jamie’s waist they both fed themselves. Jamie dutifully began with his vegetables, mostly. About ten minutes into the meal, a man with white hair stood up on a box in the middle of the street between the rows of tables and rang a hand bell.

“Welcome! WELCOME! Ahem … Welcome to another Harvest Day Festival where once more we gather as a community to give thanks, enjoy our neighbors, and celebrate another year together. I know none of us wants a long speech, so I’ll skip all the jokes my wife told me weren’t funny and go straight to the benediction: We give thanks to the land that has yielded us this bounty that we may share it with open hearts for all to partake. May the memory of our friendship and love for one another warm us through the winter and remind us of the richness of our land and the wealth of spirit that sustains us through the hard times.

Now, go eat if you haven’t and keep eating if you have.” Everyone politely clapped and then follows his instructions.

“That was a good speech,” Jamie remarked.

“It’s tradition,” Amanda replied.

“Are there any other traditions?”

“Many years ago they’d sacrifice a lamb and then roast it,” Amanda chimed in.

“But people decided that was cruel so now every big takes a turn spanking the least regressed little,” Amy said with a straight face.

“Stop it, you two,” Becky interjected. “You’ll give him nightmares.”

“He knows we’re kidding. And anyway, the lamb part was true,” Amanda replied.

“So what does happen then?”

“Fireworks. But Jane and Rosie are going to come over. She’s afraid of fireworks. But you want to watch you can. She’ll hopefully sleep right through them.”

When they were done eating themselves past the point of fullness, they couldn’t tell if Jamie was waddling because he was too full or because his diaper was too wet. Amanda playfully lifted his shirt and pulled it back down, mock-gasping.

“What,” Jamie asked with a smile on his face.

“You have a food baby!” Amy’s parents approached them while Amanda did her routine.

She lifted his shirt again and probed his tummy. “Yep, those are its potatoes. And – ah ah – here’s its vegetables. And I think this is either roasted lamb or pulled pork – hard to tell since you had both. But these,” she said as she tickled his tummy, “these are definitely brownies and cake.” He giggled and jerked where she tickled him lightly.

“He’s just adorable,” Amy’s mom, Maria, said. Amy smiled proudly because she’d discovered how cute he was first. Jamie smiled because someone had called him adorable.

“We hardly ever see you anymore,” Becky said as she stood up to give Maria a hug.

“Jamie,” Amanda said, “This is Amy’s mom and dad, Maria and Bill.”

“I heard this guy isn’t regressed,” Bill said.

“That’s right,” Becky answered.

“Kinda silly then.” Maria subtly jabbed him in the ribs, and he took no notice. “I mean, if he were regressed this would make sense, but, I dunno, you tell me Jamie, isn’t it a little ridiculous for you to go along with all this? Don’t you feel embarrassed? Or are you one of those diaper fetish littles.”

“Bill,” Maria almost shouted as she gave him a death ray glare. “Why don’t you go see if anyone needs help packing away their food.” He glared back and wandered off. Amy looked angry and embarrassed.

“He doesn’t mean anything by it. He’s just …”

“I know,” Becky said with some sympathy for Maria, a lot of sympathy for Amy, and none for Bill, the neighborhood’s high functioning alcoholic-slash-asshole.

“Really …” Amy said as she got to her feet.

“Amanda,” Jamie interrupted, “Can you please put me down,” he asked in a subdued, overly inflected business tone of voice.

“Sure, buddy,” she complied with a grimace.

“Actually, we have some friends from another neighborhood stopping by for the fireworks. We should get home to meet them,” Becky said by way of exit.

“I understand,” Maria said. She turned to her daughter. “Amy, did you get enough to eat?”

Jamie, Becky and Amanda walked back to their house quietly. Once inside, Jamie said, “I’ll be in my room.”

“Okay,” Becky said.

She and Amanda went to the kitchen. Amanda closed the pocket door behind them before taking a deep breath and letting it out. Just when it seemed she was calm, she let got as loud as she could without Jamie hearing down the hall. “Motherfucking asshole piece of shit! I hate that guy!” Becky knew when Amanda needed to just rant. “Why doesn’t she just divorce his ass? Even Amy doesn’t like him! He’s just a total fucking prick! FUCK!”

“Amanda, honey. It’s okay. We’ve known for a while that not everyone is enamored with unregressed littles. We can make this better.”

“I should have stood up for Jamie! And for us!”

“By call him all those names?”

“And by telling him to fuck off and mind his own fucking business.”

“And you didn’t because Amy was there.”

“Yeah.”

“And you were right to because Amy was there, which is why I didn’t say anything and also because Jamie would have been even less happy if he were the center of a public scene.”

“Yeah …” Amanda said, finally done pacing. She folded her arms across her chest.

“Tell you what. Why don’t you go check on Jamie, and I’ll move your sheets to the washer … that’s not why you’re so upset, is it? Because it’s no big deal if you …”

“JAMIE DID IT!”

“I know! I know! I’m just teasing! Here – give me a kiss.” Amanda gave her mom and kiss, and the two of them hugged for a moment while Becky rubbed her back. “Now, go check on our boy.” She prodded Amanda along with a pat on the butt, unusual for her, but then a lot of things between them had come back round to how they used to be since Jamie’s arrival. Both of them did it often enough to Jamie. Something about a cute butt in a diaper – it just needed to be patted. She went down the hall into Jamie’s room, where she found him sitting his chair clutching a pillow.

“Hey, buddy,” she said softly. “Can I come in?” He didn’t say anything, so she came in and knelt down in front of the chair. “Are you alright?”

Jamie sighed. “I feel stupid.”

“Baby, don’t …”

“I’m not a baby!”

“I know you’re not,” Amanda said, changing her tone from soft and gentle to plain and rational.

“He’s right.”

“About what?”

“About this! All of this! I shouldn’t like this. I shouldn’t let you or Becky or April or anyone treat me this way!”

“Okay.”

“’Okay’ what?”

“We’ll stop. If that’s how you feel, we’ll just turn things back more to the way they were around when you first arrived.” Jamie sat silently. Amanda stood up and sat down in the rocking chair. She watched as his shoulder went from up around the bottoms of his ears until they slumped down. He didn’t say anything or look at her. She let him be for a few minutes.

“Or,” she started again, “We can march over to their house and tell Bill to go fuck himself sideways and do whatever you want to do that makes you happy.” Jamie chuckled mirthlessly. “Or we can skip the first part and just do the second part.” He looked at her with his cheek on the pillow.

“You don’t … think it’s ridiculous, the way we …”

Amanda got up and knelt in front of him again. “What? The way we have fun together? The way we love each other? The things that make you laugh? No, I don’t think any of those things are ridiculous.” He looked at her and smiled just a little. “So Do what do you want, Jamie. That’s what matters. You being safe and happy is all that matters to me and Mom.”

Jamie picked his head up and displayed a sour frown. He rolled his head and said with contempt, “Fuck him.” Jamie let go of the pillow, and Amanda scooped him up.

“There’s my good boy!” She swung him gently as her hips rotates back and forth with one hand support him and the other running up his back with her hand in hair. “You’re perfect the way you are.” He squeezed back and shuddered at all the wonderful feelings she was making him feel.

She carried him to the kitchen where Becky was folding her sheets. “Everything alright,” she asked.

“Yeah,” Jamie said.

“Good. I’m sorry he said that. He’s not a very nice person.”

“He’s not mean to Amy, is he,” Jamie asked, concerned for her wellbeing.

Becky told the truth. “I think when she was younger he hurt her feelings a lot. Now she knows not to pay much attention to him.”

“That’s sad, too.”

“I bet she’d like to get to know you better, though,” Amanda added.

“I don’t know where Jane is. She should be here soon.”

Jamie turned inward so just Amanda could hear. “I gotta go.”

“Okay. Let’s …” she whispered as the doorbell rang.

“Speak of the devil.” Becky went to answer the door and came back momentarily with Jane, who was holding Rosie, who was asleep on her hip.

“Aww,” Amanda fawned, “Her pumpkin outfit is just so adorable. Now I’m sorry we didn’t find one for Jamie.”

“Hey,” Jane said, “I haven’t seen you two in forever!” She gave Jamie a half-hug with her free arm and then did the same to Amanda. Looking over her shoulder, she saw the pink sheets on the table. “Ohhh, Amanda, honey, you didn’t …”

“Jamie slept in my bed, alright? He did it! For the millionth time.”

“Sorry,” Jane said, embarrassed.

“I’m not,” Jamie grinned. “It just my way of showing her I love her so much.”

“In that case, Rosie has shown me more than a few times how much she loves me, usually when I’ve put her down without changing her first.” Becky laughed. “Speaking of, whose is that,” she said, peaking over Rosie’s shoulder and pulling out the back of her pants and diaper.

“It’s this guy,” Amanda said. She didn’t go to the nursery right away in case he wasn’t done. She learned that trick last week when he needed to be changed twice in twenty minutes, to his embarrassment and her chagrin. Jamie blushed hard thinking if he’d known it would be a topic of conversation with guests, he’d have held it, but he was feeling awfully full from his feast.

“Can we change the subject,” he asked.

“Yes,” Amanda said, “let’s talk about something other than who went what where,” she finished pointedly. “Especially since it was Jamie both times,” she muttered. He gave her a dirty look.

“Yes,” Jane said as she sat down. “How was your feast?”

“I’m gonna go get Jamie into some fresh pants.”

“And why don’t we talk about it while I put these back on Amanda’s bed,” Becky said as she picked up the sheets. “Do you want to put Rosie down? I’m sure Jamie won’t mind sharing his crib.”

“No, she’ll be awake soon. It’s past her feeding time.”

When Jamie was legs up again on the changing table, he apologized. “Sorry I wet your bed.”

“It’s not your fault. I should have checked to make sure your diaper would last through a nap.”

“Still, sorry you’re embarrassed.”

“It’s alright. Mom’s probably just disappointed is all.”

“Huh?”

“She loved getting to take care of me when I was in diapers at night. Bath time 2 hours before bed; diaper an hour and a half, and she insisted on doing it right until I stopped and for a month afterward.”

“Seriously?”

“Yep. I didn’t exactly hate it. It was our special time together. She just misses it.”

“Do you?”

“Special time together? Yeah, but we make up for it in other ways. And no, I’ve no desire to go back to bedwetting or diaper-wearing, thank you very much.”

“Good,” Jamie said, “I’d probably be jealous watching Mom change your diapers. Littles sometimes get jealous when there’s a new baby in the family,” he said with a Cheshire cat grin that Amanda smiled back at but let go. She folded the diaper away and dropped it into the pail. “Sorry anyway. And sorry for you having to do this twice today.”

“Not surprised since you ate almost as much as I did. Probably jumpstarted your system.”

“Sorry anyway.” In a flash she was blowing raspberries on his tummy as he shrieked in delight.

“What’s going on in there,” Becky shouted from the front room.

“Nothing, Mom. Jamie just gave himself a raspberry again, that’s all,” she shouted back. Looking back at Jamie, she said, “Stop apologizing. It’s gonna be late by the time fireworks are over. Do you mind going straight into your pajamas?”

“Nope.”

The two emerged from the nursery with Jamie clad in one of his warmer sleepers and thicker nighttime diapers, under which was a creamy layer of rash cream to get him through the night. Amanda added a diaper cover over his diapee, joking she’d be darned if he’d wet her bed twice in one day, and making Jamie look forward to snuggling with her all night long. He liked the way the thick diaper and soft cover hugged his hips and butt so tightly. Amanda set him on the couch next to Becky and went to make him a bottle of water and a glass for herself. At first he thought Rosie was still asleep, just in a different position, and then he looked away embarrassed.

“So Jamie, did you like the festival,” Jane asked

“Yep.”

“Did you get enough to eat?”

“Sure did.”

“Are you embarrassed so see me nursing Rosie?”

“Not at all! That’s silly.”

“Then why are you craning your neck to look behind you? It’s not big deal. I’m just feeding my little girl. No different than feeding her a bottle. You can look.”

Jamie turned slowly so as not be rude but didn’t look directly at her.

“Did you ever try this, Becky.”

“No. We never discussed it when we learned Jamie wouldn’t be regressed.”

“Hmm,” Jane said in response. Amanda came back in and thankfully gave Jamie a direction to look in other than the hallway.

“So do you want to go watch the fireworks,” she asked. “They should be starting soon.”

“Is Rosie going to stay inside,” he asked.

“Yes,” Jane answered. “She prefers to sleep through them. I gave her a little something to help her do that, and a belly full of her mama’s milk should help, too. Just hope she sleeps all the way through them; she woke up last year terrified.”

“I have an idea.” Jamie left and came back with his headphones. “When I worked at summer camp we’d always take the kids who were afraid of fireworks into the office and turn the music up super loud and have a dance party. Maybe just the noise canceling on these will help.” He nervously approached Jane and handed her the headphones. He looked at Rosie, fast asleep even as she slowly ate.

“Thank you, Jamie. That’s very nice of you.” He stood still. “She’s gonna be sorry she missed you. You can give her a goodnight kiss if you want.” Jamie bashfully leaned forward and kissed her hair, cognizant of how close he was to Jane’s open bra.

“She can use my crib,” he said when he straightened ack up, “and my teddy bear.”

“That’s so sweet of you. I’m sure she’d be happy to borrow your bear,” Jane said, reaching out and caressing his cheek.

Becky sniffled when he turned around.

“What,” he said.

“I’m just very thankful today.” He walked over to climb into her lap, but she stood up before he got there and picked him up. “Fireworks time.” Amanda took the blanket off the back of the couch, and the three of them walked to the front door, where Amanda picked up another blanket she’d stashed there.

On their front lawn, she spread the blanket from the foyer, and Becky set Jamie down with his bottle of water. Becky and Amanda sat down on either side of him, and Becky shifted him into her lap without resistance and took over holding the bottle while Jamie nursed.

“Oh!” Amanda jumped up and started walking down the street. “I’ll be right back.” Jamie finished his bottle and burped.

“Thank you for a fun day, Mommy.”

“Aww. You called me that again. I like it when you do that.” She hugged him, and over her shoulder he saw Bill in the next yard. He solemnly flipped him the bird and went back to snuggling his mommy. Amanda came back with the only partially eaten pan of brownies, set it down on the blanket, and walked inside, passing Jane on her way out.

“I was putting Rosie down and saw this in your crib and thought you might want it,” she said, handing Jamie his pacifier. He smiled at her and took it from her. Amanda emerged a moment later with a jug of milk and four glasses. “Could you leave the door open in case Rosie wakes up?”

“You think we’ll hear her all the way out here?”

“If the fireworks wake her up, yes, definitely.” The foursome settled on to the blanket and dipped their brownies into the milk.

“Good job, Becky,” Jane said with a mouthful.

“Jamie helped.”

“I just broke the eggs.”

“That’s the best and hardest part!”

When they couldn’t hold anymore chocolate until breakfast time, fortunately not too many hours away. They laid on the blanket, Jamie snug between his mommy and his sister, Amanda between her brother and the woman who had practically been her surrogate mommy growing up (she called her that until she was three), and wait for the fireworks under their blanket. It was past Jamie’s bedtime, and the pacifier and heavy belly didn’t help, but he managed to make it to the fireworks.

The wait was worth it as the inky sky lit up in bursts of red and white and orange and blue and yellow in burst of stars forming circles and streaks and canopies and trails as they whistled into the heavens and snapped, popped, cracked, and boomed their way back to the earth in a fading hiss of a run out fire. For a moment, Jamie was transported back to the baseball fields in the park he’d go to on the Fourth of July, the smell of dust and sweat and spilled soda and hotdogs and summertime all around him while he waited on a blanket with his foster brothers and sisters for the fireworks to start, back to when he was a kid and all the falling stars seemed like wonders and the booms echoed in his thin chest and felt so carefree. This time was even better because he wasn’t one kid seated on a blanket, but Jamie, laying between the warm and soft and safe embrace of his family.

When it ended in a crashing crescendo of lit explosions and star shine, the four of them laid still for a moment before stretching out their arms and sitting up. Jamie yawned wide, and his paci fell from his lips.

“Why don’t you go upstairs, and I’ll be there in a minute,” Amanda said.

“Goodnight, Jane,” he said.

She snagged him before he could take another step, pulling him into a hug and saying, “Thank you for being so nice to Rosie.” She planted a kiss on his cheek and let him go. He dragged himself inside and up the stairs, ready for the lights to go out. He waited ten minutes, listening to Jane collect Rosie and say their goodbyes until Amanda came in with his bear and a night time bottle. He was pretty full, but he wouldn’t say not to a warm bottle, especially on a cool night.

She set the bottle and bear down. “Stand up for me, buddy.” Jamie stood on the bed, and Amanda unzipped his sleeper, reached inside the diaper cover, and gave Jamie’s diaper a squeeze. “Still dry. Perfect.”

She arranged the pillow at the head of the bed, sat down with her back against them and gestured for Jamie to climb in her arms. He wrapped an arm around his bear, and she cradled him in her elbow, removed his pacifier and put the nipple of the bottle to his lips.

After a few swallows, Jamie opened his eyes. “What is this,” he asked with a happily surprised look.

“Jane left it for you.”

“Is it …”

“Yep. Do you not like it?”

“No. It’s … I like it a lot.”

He opened his mouth, and Amanda continued to feed him. Jamie’s little body wiggled from his nose to his toes as he sighed a soft mewl and gradually went limp as the long day overtook him and he fell asleep. Becky came in and sat on the bed, running the back of two fingers on Jamie’s little-soft cheek.

“Is that the bottle Jane left for him?”

“Yep,” Amanda whispered.

“How does he like it?”

“He wriggled, went ‘hemh,’ and fell asleep,” Amanda said with a chuckle.

“We might have to talk about that then.” She rubbed his cheek again. “Remember to use the potty before you go to sleep, hun.”

“Jamie did it, Mom,” she hissed.

Rebecca laughed as quietly as she could, trying not to shake the bed. “I know, baby. I’m just teasing. Sleep well.”

“You miss it, don’t you, Mom.”

“Do I miss our special evenings together, yeah. But we find our special times together, don’t we?”

“Yeah, Mommy, we do,” Amanda sighed. She missed it, too. It wasn’t quite the same, but then she wasn’t a kid anymore.

Becky leaned over Jamie gave her daughter a kiss. “Night, Manda.”

“Night, Mom.” Becky slid off the bed and went to her own room. Amanda took the empty bottle and set it on her night stand, replacing it in Jamie’s mouth with his binky. She eased him out of her arms and onto the bed, then gently stepped out so she could go use the potty, brush her teeth, comb her hair, and come back to change into her pajamas.

When she awoke the next morning, her arm was asleep from Jamie laying on it for who knows how many hours, and there was a teddy bear laying above her of the top of the pillows. Furtively, she slid her hand out from under Jamie’s chest and put it under Jamie’s hip, feeling a swollen diaper and a dry bed, and then put it under her own hips. “Thank god,” she said in dry relief.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

I agree, he'll be breastfeeding in a week, two at most.

Darn, she woke dry lol. I wonder what Amanda thought when her mom patted her butt. The last time, as far as I'm guessing tge only time her mom did that was when she was diapered, so i wonder if she compared how it felt with and without a diaper on and if she had like a pros and cons going on in her head lol. I know I'm crazy. But Amanda is actually my favorite character in the story.

I love both part 1 and 2 of this chapter, but i think part 2 wins between the two. I especially love the end where she actually checked to see if she wet the bed lol.

I love this story. It is proof that you don't need heavy or contrived plots to make something interesting; you just need great characters and the willingness to allow them the room to develop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Btw, Jamie inspired me to buy a bear. I’m always wanting something hug while I sleep, and pillows never seem to do the job well. 

I’d recommend one with a less pronounced snout, but I managed to unstuff it. Kinda gets in the way. If he and I don’t work out, my nephew is gonna freak out when he opens this present.

The great thing about this bear is he has a zipper down the back, and you can take out stuffing for a softer or firmer bear. Wish it were that easy for me!!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LWNO7J8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

What @kerry said! I think you may have started the first ABDL soap opera. Core characters we know and love helping each other to deal with the stuff that life throws (and has thrown) at them.

Maybe you should pace yourself a bit? I’d love to think of this carrying on for years, but with an episode no more than every few days.

I’m looking forward to reading more about Ella. And we need to hear from Cheryl again!

Such a wonderful and heartwarming story!  I love reading it and can barely wait to see the next chapter. Thank you Alex you truly are a fantastic author.

That was a very enjoyable update hope something gets done about the designated jerk so he can learn about other people have feelings too or perhaps get accidentally zapped by a malfunctioning shrink ray and ends  up turning into a hamster. :)

6 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

What @kerry said! I think you may have started the first ABDL soap opera. Core characters we know and love helping each other to deal with the stuff that life throws (and has thrown) at them.

Maybe you should pace yourself a bit? I’d love to think of this carrying on for years, but with an episode no more than every few days.

I’m looking forward to reading more about Ella. And we need to hear from Cheryl again!

I think things will slow down a bit soon, and I think I’ll wrap up this volume and pause for a while, maybe work on another story. 

What I like about the world I built is that Jamie isn’t going anywhere for at least ten years, so I can pick this up again at various points in his journey and explore new things he’s facing. Those could be one offs, short volumes, or something as long as this, which is approaching 200,000 words and is nearly 500 8.5x11 pages on my computer.

What I wish I could do was draw, and then when I was finished writing, I’d edit and illustrate the book and make it for sale.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

“And why don’t talk about it why I put these back on Amanda’s bed,” 

Prior to this point, your occasional typos have been easy to figure out.  This is the first time I genuinely don't understand what you were trying to say.

9 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

Prior to this point, your occasional typos have been easy to figure out.  This is the first time I genuinely don't understand what you were trying to say.

“And why don’t we talk about it while I put these back on Amanda’s bed,” Becky said as she picked up the sheets.

10 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

“And why don’t we talk about it while I put these back on Amanda’s bed,” Becky said as she picked up the sheets.

Ah, that makes more sense.  And, looking at it now, I should have been able to figure that out. :)

3 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

I think things will slow down a bit soon, and I think I’ll wrap up this volume and pause for a while, maybe work on another story. 

What I like about the world I built is that Jamie isn’t going anywhere for at least ten years, so I can pick this up again at various points in his journey and explore new things he’s facing. Those could be one offs, short volumes, or something as long as this, which is approaching 200,000 words and is nearly 500 8.5x11 pages on my computer.

What I wish I could do was draw, and then when I was finished writing, I’d edit and illustrate the book and make it for sale.

I hope you make similar stories to this. This is a fantastic story. 

4 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Jamie isn't going anywhere. But, presumably, Amanda is. I mean, she'll be out in the real world soon and probably won't be living at home much longer. How does an Amazon nuclear family work anyway when one member doesn't grow up?

30 minutes ago, kerry said:

Jamie isn't going anywhere. But, presumably, Amanda is. I mean, she'll be out in the real world soon and probably won't be living at home much longer. How does an Amazon nuclear family work anyway when one member doesn't grow up?

Exactly! Something that will be explored at a later date.

Really a outstanding 2 chapters, btw you really can tell the difference between regular milk and breast milk . Breast milk is thinner has a tone, unless she just had a baby them it's thicker will make you poop like a rainbow ?