LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Volume 1 (Now available on Amazon with a preview of Volume 2)

I just finished chapter 25 part 3 and I am loving thisnstory, I love that Jamie is starting to get into little space. I don't think he realizes it but going up to a zoo window and knocking on the glass is something a kid would do.

I love that Amanda is helping him progress to little space. Their interactions always make me smile. I can't wait to see him grow more and enjoy little space more often. And realize that he is.

I hope he can resolve whatever issues he has with mother figures so he can fully accept Becky. I'm guessing that one of the foster mothers was really bad to him and he feels unable to really be a kid around her.

I wish I was reading this when it came out so I could comment with everyone else.

Edit up to ch 46 now, loving that he's embracing his little side instead of fighting it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/13/2024 at 10:50 PM, Gentle Gemma said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one checking in on both Alex and Jamie. Was a part 3 ever put out? I don't follow patron. I know volume 2 still isn't up on amazon.

I haven’t started on Volume 3. I’ve been working more on some new series. But as I’m doing that, I’m also revising Volume 2 and will release it on Amazon when it’s done

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

I haven’t started on Volume 3. I’ve been working more on some new series. But as I’m doing that, I’m also revising Volume 2 and will release it on Amazon when it’s done

omg i cant wait for volume 2 to hit Amazon ;)  just take my money