LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sayuri was suckling on the bottle idly as she nods slowly at his words. She closed her eyes briefly seeing the flashback so clearly as she came out of it and stares up at him in silence hearing the question. Pulling away from the bottle "I saw roommate.. and she was yelling" she mumbled a little unsure what to make of it, she had been called a baby and her pants were clearly wet in it, she felt confused as she reached between her legs feeling the training panties.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man looked down, listening to what Sayuri had to say. "Yelling?" He then saw Sayuri reach to her training panties. He took a moment to see what she was doing before reaching down himself, putting his hand on hers, then moving her hand. He put his own hand on the trainers, feeling that they were dry. "I thought you had wet again..." He moved his hand. "Why was your roommate yelling at you?"

Sayuri would start to remember her roommate being mad at her, seemingly all the time, but she couldn't recall why. 

Sayuri stares back up quietly with a nod at the question “yelling that I wet my self..” she seemed confused as she felt him reach down and place his hand over her own before moving it. 

She blushed as she was checked and still dry luckily. “I think she was mad at me..” she knew her roommate was but not to sure why.

"Oh no...you hadda accident huh? Hmm, she doesn't seem very nice...is that who you want us to try and find?" Even before he could finish the sentence he'd put the bottle back into her mouth.

"Well you know you can stay here for as long as you need to. You remind us a lot of our little neice...so adorable." He smiled down at her.

She looked up shyly at his words “I..” she cut off as the bottle was put back into her mouth causing her to suckle on it a little. Her cheeks red at his words of being adorable. She closed her eyes briefly feeling full from the bottle as she finally finished it off. 

He smiled down at Sayuri. She was going to be a sweet little girl. "What a good job you did finishing your bottle..." He sat her up and lightly started to pat her back and rub it. "Let those burpies out..." He looked at her. "Are you feeling better now little one?"

Sayuri laid there for a moment as she stares up at him shyly hearing his words. Wiggling as she was sat up and her back was patted and rubs causing a small burp to escape. She nods a little "uhhuh i feel better..." she mumbled shyly as she sat there in silence resting her head on his shoulder. 

"Good..." He simply held and rocked her a bit. "I didn't know you were such a snuggly bug." He smiled and brought the pacifier to her mouth. "Someone really likes their paci and bottles..." He just held her, letting her relax after what was likely a stressful morning.

She relaxed quite a bit from the rocking and even accepted the pacifier being held to her lips as she suckled on it idly. Her eyes shut for a few minutes tired after the stressful morning. She kept her head on his shoulder staring at nothing in particular. She felt the liquid from the bottle working through her as her bladder was slowly starting to fill from it. She was also a little tired from the breakfast and bottle.

• 2 weeks later...

He noticed her eyes getting heavy and he continued to rock her in the chair. "You are such a sweet little girl." He smiled and held her.

Sayuri would soon remember more about her life before coming here. She would remember going to work at a daycare. She would remember other accidents, wetting the bed, and an exchange between her and her roommate. She could vividly remember her roommate saying "If you keep having accidents I'm going to make you wear diapers...is that what you want? To be a baby in diapers?" (She could remember this in a dream or while awake)

Sayuri had fallen asleep in his arms as she’s rocked. She started to dream vividly about her past as she recalls the threats her roommate made. She squirmed a little crying on her sleep “no... no diapers I won’t wet again..” she mumbled in her sleep as she slept. 

As Sayuri napped the woman entered into the room. "Did she have an accident?" 

The man looked up at her. "Yep...and I'm sure another won't be far behind." 

The woman removed a wig, revealing a total different hair color. "Jen, what if she wakes up... she'll realize you as her roommate right away...she's starting to remember more."

"She's out...don't worry. This thing gets hot. I'm going to have to head back to my place soon. You'll be good here?"

"Yah... I'll be fine." He said rocking Sayuri as she slept. 

Sayuri turned her head left and right as she continued to dream. She hardly stirred at the talking but she did suddenly show an old habit she had broken long ago. Her thumb popped into her mouth as she sucked it in her sleep. Her bladder was full from the bottle and with no hesitation she had ended up wetting the diaper easily. A mere whimper escaped her lips between her thumb.

Jen left and not too long after the man felt his pants getting warm. He looked down to see Sayuri wetting through her training pants. 

He waited a few minutes and then woke her up. "Sayuri...you had an accident, again." He gently took the thumb from her mouth. "This is two accidents now...I thought you said you could use the potty?  Did you lie to me?"

Sayuri stirred from her sleep as she’s woken up and looked around dazed and confused before realizing what he was saying as she looks at the training pants feeling the warmth “I... I don’t know...” she mumbled around the thumb  as she looked up at him nervously before noticing she was suckling her thumb and quickly pulled it out of her mouth.

"Well the first accident you get a pass...but I'm afraid a second is grounds for a spanking." He said as he took her and turned her on his lap. He pulled down her wet training pants just past her bottom exposing it. "It's very naughty of you to have accidents like this...if you can use the potty like a big girl." He brought his hand down once, spanking her. He had her over his wet lap. "Do you feel how wet you got me? Hmm" His tone was firm and stern as he rubbed her bottom. "How many spankings should you get for this?"

Sayuri looked startled hearing his words "n-no spankin!" she whimpered squirming as she was turned over on his lap. Her eyes widen as she felt her wet training panties taken down exposing her bottom. "noo didnt mean to no spankings please!" she blurted out as she felt the hand come down once flinching at the painful sting to her rear as she wiggled trying to get up off his lap. "None!" 

"Wrong answer..." He spanked again. "You know...I didn't think you needed diapers... but you doooo. Ma was right." He spanked again. I said, "she's just a little girl...not a baby...but you are a baby aren't you? Aww, is someone gonna cry after only three little spankies?" He rubbed her bottom. "Well you'll be in diapers for the rest of today, and you won't get any more spankings for accidents." He stood her up, letting her off easy with just three swats. "Can you tell pa you're sorry for lying about being able to use the potty?"

Sayuri flinched and squirmed at the spank to her rear "b-but" she cut off hearing him continue "n-no need diapers" she pleaded as she felt another spank to her rear. Her eyes tearing up hearing she would be in diapers for the rest of the day. She wiggled as shes stood up, her gaze staring down at the floor nervously "sorry...for lying" she mumbled reaching back to rub her bottom as she wasn't about to argue it further. 

He stood up after her apology. "Thank you. Let's get your little nakie bottom into a diaper before you have another accident." He said carrying her over to the changing table. "It's good you're already smooth down here... you'll need to stay that way if you're going to be having accidents." He said taking a wipe and cleaning her. He pulled out a diaper from inside the drawer below her. It was white and pink with little baby bunnies printed on it.

"Isn't this so cute?" He showed Sayuri, opening it. "Nice and thick too... just what our little potty pants needs." He looked down with a little smile.

Sayuri stood there warily seeing him stand up but there was no hope in escaping the diaper changing as she was carried over to the changing table soon enough. "hmph... no want them" she mutters as she laid there. A small shiver running down her spine as shes cleaned up with a wipe before glancing over at the pink and white printed diaper. Her cheeks redden shyly as she shook her head at the question trying to scoot away on the changing table from it "no!" she fussed a little. 

"Aww don't be embarrassed! You will look so cuuute." He grabbed her hips and brought her back in position. "If you reeeeally aren't a baby, aaand can use the potty, you just tell Pa...but I think someone is going to make this very full and wet." He said lifting her bottom and sliding the diaper under. "You didn't get enough of a nap huh..." He said in response to her fuss as he powdered her liberally. "Gotta make sure you are good and powdered"

He finally pulled the diaper around her and snuggly tapped all four tapes. The thickness from it spreading her legs. He thought how she'd have a cute little waddle from that. "There... doesn't that feel good?" He patted the diaper lightly at the crotch, powder escaping into the air and into her inner thys. 

Sayuri stares warily as she was easily brought back into position “I don’t wanna use the diapers” she pleaded as she felt her bottom lifted and the diaper slid under. A small flinch showing as she felt the soft padding below her. Her head turned to the side as she smelled baby powder being sprinkled next.

her eyes widening a little as she felt the thick diaper pulled between her legs forcing them to stay apart as she looks over at him “no!” She whimpered softly squirming on her back as she wasn’t thrilled at all about the situation. 

"No? Aww what's wrong. Someone feels like they are too old for diapers don't they?" He grabbed a onesie (pictured below) and then proceeded to take off her top. "You'll be so cute in this..." He said as he dressed her into the onesie, buttoning it up. "Theeeere." He stood her up so she could gather herself.

"Alright now to get this off me..." He said as he took down his pants. The bright red boxer briefs were not wet. He threw the pants into the laundry, then moved in front of her. "Alright, take my hand...I need to go get some clean pants..." He said adjusting himself with his free hand. He watched to see if she looked at his manhood.

91bz1zRvd3L._AC_UY700_.jpg

She squirmed "not a baby.." fussing a little as her top was taken from her as she found her self soon being dressed into a onesie instead. She looks down at her self as she was stood up. Watching him strip the wet pants off as she couldn't help but stare right at his manhood. Her cheeks redden when she saw him adjusting himself. Her hand was still being held as she looks down shyly ready to follow him.