LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best ways to deal with depression?

Baby_Richie

Hi All,

I'm hoping that this will be a good club to join here.  I've spent much (most) of my life battling with depression, even from a very young age.  I've spoken to my Doctor, I've been proscribed medication, and I'm currently seeing a counsellor, but I'm not sure how much it's helping.

Does anyone have any tips on day-to-day things that have made dealing with depression that little bit easier?

Thanks for your support! ?

Funny thing is, you're doing it right now. Talking freely to other people who share similar experiences is often a scary step to take, but every time I do it and people respond with kind words it eases the burdens and makes me feel less alone. Knowing that there is a place where people will listen to you, understand you, and never ever judge you... that's a huge thing for me. Hopefully it will work for you, too.

Hi BabyCR,

Thanks for your reply, and for your kind words.  Yes, I think part of my motivation for joining the forums here in the first place is that being Little does make me feel quite lonely a lot of the time.  It's not something I can share with friends and family, and yet it's an important part of my life and identity, so it can create a distance in my relationships.  It's great to come on here, see that other people have similar struggles, and get friendly replies! ?.  It's been a tricky few years for me, but hopefully things will pick up, and I'll be able to play more of a role in the community here.

Thanks again!

• 3 months later...

Hey Richie, I totally get where you're coming from. I want to add a point here, where it feels like being a Little makes dating and getting a relationship much harder. I just get the feeling that I will always be alone because of this.

• Hello :)