LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prunes are magical

If you are ever planning to mess your diaper and you want to totally fill your diaper up I advise going to the store, buying a bag of prunes and eating the whole bag. After about 2-3 hours your diaper will be loaded. I've done this on two seperate occasions now and I can say the results are awesome. Ive filled the diaper from my crotch all the way up the back of my diaper. Only downside is you'll be bloated and gassy for a while after you've filled your diaper. 10/10 would reccomend 

I'll have to give it a try! :-).
Would eating half a bag give a similar effect without causing the bloating?
Just eating like 10 prunes will do it , theres two factors at work here #1 prunes or dried plums (they are lot under either name it's marketing bull) are very dense with fiber .
#2 they have a very high sorbitol (a sweetner) coñtent .
Ok class what do we know about many salts and sugar alcohols ? Ding! Get yourself a diaper , if you said in large amounts in the body they have a laxative and or "purgative effect" depending how much ,you take .
Pretty much same thing happens to people who eat an entire bag of "diabetic candy" like gunni bears or worms ,because they use sugar alcohols to sweeten them instead of sugar ,sugar alcohols are minimally absorbed or broken down in the body,so they don't have an effect on the glycemic load. They will cause you to crap like a goose , prunes are a 1 & 2 punch gut combination of fiber ( fiber is a bowel equalizer : have diarrhea fiber will stop it and smooth it ,have constipation it adds bulk to the stool volume, thus triggering your bowels )
Add the second punch of the sorbitol laxative/ purgative (depending on dose) and diaper filling is the only outcome to expect .
Us older people remember back into our childhood ,when our parents and grandparents ate stewed prunes or drank prune juice every day to ensure bowel regularity ,it's only in modern times has drying and individual wrapping them become possible ,so people can carry and eat like candy throughout the day .
Older people remember the stewed prunes from childhood elders ,so selling them to a new generation under the name dried plums is a marketing ploy, in some cultures eating a prune ain't going to happen ,but they will happily munch on "dried plums" both names are accurate for the fruit , it's all in how you choose to enjoy them !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

When I spent tim experimenting wearing diapers before taking the plunge and going 24/7 I used to have the occasional day when I'd intentionally eat too many prunes and they certainly work. I now just have a could each day as part of my high fibre diet,

11 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Just eating like 10 prunes will do it

Cool!  I'll get some prunes and give it a try!  I had a colleague who got themselves in to a bit of a sticky situation having eaten a whole bag of sugar-free candy.  I tried it myself, but it didn't seem to work on me.  I'll give prunes a go though! ?

There are also several recipes online that combine prunes,raising, dates,figs and in some cases peanut butter or your favorite nut butter ,all ground up and thrown into the freezer , they were designed for cancer patients who are constipated ,eat one ball ever morning or more as the need should arise, they are quite tasty (chemo blows out your taste buds ,so they have to have a dynamite taste) and the combination of all those varied dense fiber fruits combined with a nut butter ,will be dramatic .

I have tried prunes many times and I love the effect it has. I ate a bag of prunes and then drove out looking for yard sales. I had so much fun I had to do it again the following week. I was having a conversation with one woman at a yard sale and the poop was just pouring out of my ass and filling the diaper, and this woman had no idea, and I was holding in a good laugh myself. It wasn't too loose either, but had lots of bulk for sure. Ha Ha and guess what ?  I got to sit in it and squish it all the way home a good fifty miles away. You can call that a thrill ride.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Prunes are a very old fashioned thing...My grandparents always swore by the health giving properties of their breakfast prunes ..Seems they were right..

Another fruit that will get you really moving is eating a couple of pears ,doesn't matter Bartlett,Bosch etc,whatever you can get your hands on .as a real treat you can core them like an apple and bake them with cinnamon and brown sugar or maple syrup ,they are yummy ,apples also work but will tend to give you gas and cramps in large quantity , remeber when your a baby strained prunes,strained applesauce, strained peas ,that's part of the secret to keeping you babies chocolate fountain flowing well. If your not a fruit lover peas are your friends ,huge dense amount of fiber ,eat a box at dinner and morning will be good morning .
Same holds true of broccoli and cauliflower (these are guaranteed to give you gas but will give you massive turds due to there fibrous and dense nature ,everything from steamed to boiled to getting the fresh head and making 1/4" to 1/2" slices of the stem end ,coat with EVOO and some prepared Italian blend seasoning ( lots of vegans eat it that way ,it comes out a close approximation in the vegetable world of a steak .

On 3/3/2019 at 2:49 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I have tried prunes many times and I love the effect it has. I ate a bag of prunes and then drove out looking for yard sales. I had so much fun I had to do it again the following week. I was having a conversation with one woman at a yard sale and the poop was just pouring out of my ass and filling the diaper, and this woman had no idea, and I was holding in a good laugh myself. It wasn't too loose either, but had lots of bulk for sure. Ha Ha and guess what ?  I got to sit in it and squish it all the way home a good fifty miles away. You can call that a thrill ride.

Ever thought about prunes and hummus?

I tried it for the first time a couple days ago since my painkillers made me constipated, it worked but not as well as I thought it would, I’m pretty sure I’m still blocked up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried it for the first time a couple days ago since my painkillers made me constipated, it worked but not as well as I thought it would, I’m pretty sure I’m still blocked up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OIC is a bitch ,i have it ,if you take opiates i highly reccomend Movantik ,it doesnt jack with your pain control but it frees the Mu opiod receptor in the bowel allowing you a more normal dump ,unfortunately my normal is still hard and dry constipated so I have to use extra leverage medications to force bowel movements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Quite a few years ago I had gone to the store several times off and on to get prunes.  Went again and I couldn't find any.  Asked the person stocking the area for help and he told me they're 'over there' and pointed.  Couldn't find them so asked him again and he smiled, walked over and pointed.  Told him thank you and yep, about 2 min later I'm back asking "Where, I don't see them."  The guy grins and walks over with me "Here, dried plumbs"  "I'm looking for prunes."  Guy's grinning like a nut at this point "Dried plums are prunes.  Same thing.  Marketing tried the name change and their sales tripled (If I recall correctly).  The younger people will eat dried plumbs but prunes are for old people and won't touch them.  To which I laughed and told the man thank you.  Prunes will certainly clean you out but I wound up with gas pains and those can freaking HURT, at least with me.