LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been 24/7 for over a week

suzuki2011

So my new mommy wabts me in dipers all the time so I've been 24/7 for 10 days now I really.like it. It really puts me in the head space and makes me feel kinda naughty when I'm out and about

• Like 1

My Daddy wants me in diapers 24/7 and I must say I'm really not a fan. It's an ongoing conversation we're having right now. We've agreed to diapers every night but during the day I like to have breaks, especially for sports, we will see how it goes.

Little kaiya

Yeah that's what Daddy says as well. Part of the issue is I play volleyball so when I play middle I'm jumping a lot to block and my shirt rides up and I'm always very conscious that I'm wearing a pullup. 

Daddy just think it's cute and kind of funny ?

Little kaiya

On 2/25/2019 at 11:24 PM, Snugglebear_69 said:

Yeah that's what Daddy says as well. Part of the issue is I play volleyball so when I play middle I'm jumping a lot to block and my shirt rides up and I'm always very conscious that I'm wearing a pullup. 

Daddy just think it's cute and kind of funny ?

Little kaiya

Can you not wear a onesie while playing volleyball or does your Daddy simply want you to be exposed?

A onesie is an option but volleyball at our level of play is quite competitive and adding another layer of clothing would trap a lot of heat which would be detrimental to the level of play.

To be fair though, I also think he would find my exposure amusing so long as nobody but him saw it.

Little kaiya

44 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

A onesie is an option but volleyball at our level of play is quite competitive and adding another layer of clothing would trap a lot of heat which would be detrimental to the level of play.

To be fair though, I also think he would find my exposure amusing so long as nobody but him saw it.

Little kaiya

Understood.  You probably could just wear a pair of compression shorts over your diaper or pull up and no one would know the difference and that would be normal athletic wear.  

1 hour ago, MarkSmith said:

Understood.  You probably could just wear a pair of compression shorts over your diaper or pull up and no one would know the difference and that would be normal athletic wear.  

That's actually a really good idea, I didnt think of that, thank you ?