LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

War and Peace and Diapers

Chapter 1

Anastasia burst into tears as she shared the terrible news, "Oh woe the French have invaded."

"Never fear," replied Peter bravely, "I shall thwart their cowardly assault."

Chapter 2

The French officer was tall, his clean boots showing he hadn't stepped into the mud of the battlefield, a polished patch on his bottom suggesting he'd been sat on a horse. He looked down and sneered at Peter, forced to kneel at his feet. "I laugh at your pitiful defense," he said, not actually laughing, "but the battle is lost and you are now my prisoner."

Peter looked up tearfully and begged for mercy.

"Mercy?" mocked the Frenchman, "You whine like a child. You are my prisoner and I shall humiliate you by treating you like a child. I shall put you in diapers and make you use them."

[author's note: The French officer actually said this in French but I don't speak it so I've taken the liberty of writing in English. Also Russian nobles did speak French so Peter would have had no trouble understanding his terrible fate]

Chapter 3

"Oh, my poor darling has been captured!" exclaimed Anastasia, "How shall I survive? I can do nothing now for myself"

Anastasia's old Nanny overheard and reassured her. "It's ok sweetheart, I'll look after you.", she said, "I missed changing your diapers when you grew out of them, it'll be nice having you back in them again" 

[author's note: this isn't a reprise of the full Tolstoy yet, but part 2 will take me a while]

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am sorry I will try and write more sentences in each chapter in part two but if you read War and Peace you will find that Tolstoy only wrote three sentences in Chapter XXII in Book Five so I am averaging more than that chapter already so I think I should be ok for the moment and I can write longer next time.

Book 2

Chapter I

Prince Andrew scowled as he looked across the table at his commanders. "What do you mean we lost at Austerlitz? We killed thousands of them!"

"Yes, but they captured the field, and half our army with it," replied General Tchaikovsky.

"Captured? But what are they doing with all those men?" queried the Prince.

"Our spies tell us that they're creating immense nurseries and putting all of our men in diapers," said the General, "it's really hurting the morale of the rest of the army."

Chapter II

"Oh where is my love?" pined Kristina, "He promised to be home for Thanksgiving."

"He's gone and got himself captured," said her Nanny, "the stupid man. You're better off without him."

Kristina reacted with horror, "Captured? Oh, the terrible torment! I shall suffer with him; Nanny please impose on me the deprivations and horrors he's enduring so bravely."

Nanny smiled, and went to fetch the diapers.

Chapter III

"I have gathered you all here to think of ways to relieve the torment of our poor boys at the front," declared Prince Andrew. "Now, who can suggest ways to stop the vicious French from turning our whole army into babies?"

Four Counts, another Prince and an artillery captain looked at each other, then at Prince Andrew. "We have no idea," said the artillery captain, whose name nobody knew, "we can only suggest finding a way to assure our men can keep control of their penises."

"Penis control?" pondered Prince Andrew, "Yes, that may do the trick. I'll write to my cousin in Germany, he's the inventive sort. Aleksei, send a letter at once to Prince Albert asking if he can suggest any penis control options."

[Author's note: I made sure I had lots more than one sentence in each chapter this time. I hope you enjoy it.]

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Book 3

Chapter One

Natasha flounced out of the bathroom, unashamed of her youthful nakedness, pert breasts and buttocks firmly holding against the motion as she walked.

"It's not good enough," she declared, "I am going to have to visit the General myself."

"Oh yes, that is a good idea," enthused her Nanny, "shall we get you dressed appropriately for such an occasion?"

Natasha quailed but her determination won through and she acceded to her Nanny's suggestion. "Yes, we must show him that I am not to be ignored," she stated.

Her Nanny pulled her over to the dressing post and bade her to hold on with both hands. Natasha complied, feeling silly stood there immodestly, every part of her on show, waiting for someone else to dress her. She didn't stay naked for long, her Nanny pulling a simple shift over her head and, taking each hand from the post to feed through before putting them back, pulling it down over her chest. 

Natasha didn't welcome this addition, soft and gentle against her skin as it was. She knew this was only the first layer, scant protection against the brutality about to ensue.

Her Nanny moved swiftly, knowing that Natasha could change her mind, wanting to subdue and constrain the girl before that was possible. She pulled a stiff garment around Natasha's chest and waist, hooks at the front fastening it safely against her ward's body. The garment was a new import from Paris, expensively engineered, stiff whalebone giving it a shape and structure that it imposed on the wearer. 

"Oh!" said Natasha, reminded of the discomfort this would cause, "Do I really .."

"Yes!" interrupted her Nanny, "Now be a good girl or you wont be walking comfortably when you visit the General."

Natasha glared at her Nanny but said nothing, knowing from experience that this was no idle threat. She looked down at the expensive linen wrapping her, rows of contrast threading neatly hand-stitched vertically down, holding the whalebone in place and forcing the fabric to follow its curve. Between the stays soft cotton padding helped plump out her breasts, giving her a more matronly look surprising against her slim virginal frame. Below she could see the garment curving out towards her hips but knew this was momentary, a transient reprieve from the impending day of discomfort.

As Natasha gripped tightly onto the post her Nanny started drawing soft strong laces through eyelets on at the rear, drawing the two halves of the garment together between Natasha's shoulder blades. Happy with the initial level of tension she switched her focus to the bottom of the sternly constructed clothing, repeating the lacing process and causing Natasha to gasp in surprise.

Looking down Natasha could see that already she was losing sight of her waist but knew that this was merely the start of a lengthy and painful process. The delicate embroidery covering the linen, the silk and lace trimmings, the ribbons that were hidden from the world once she was properly dressed, these were all adornments that couldn't disguise the brutal purpose of the device, its evil clenching of her body to force conformity to societal expectations. How lucky the serfs were, their poor diet and hard work making such a figure a trivial attainment, but Natasha was generous and didn't belittle them for the lack of comprehension of her sacrifices and suffering to provide so glamorous a look.

Her Nanny knew, and was now grunting as she tugged hard on the laces, a knee in Natasha's back needed to keep her upright as she was pulled and squeezed and tied into her torture.

Eventually it was done. As her Nanny tied the laces tidily behind her Natasha looked across to a mirror and saw that she'd gained a remarkable figure with a joyfully narrow waist. The General would have to take her seriously now!

"There, that wasn't so bad," declared her Nanny reassuringly, "Everything else will be much easier now."

Natasha waited patiently. Her many years of being dressed by her Nanny had taught her that irritation at how long it took merely added further delay. She saw her Nanny take up thick soft cloths and turn towards her, then stop and pause.

"Oh. Oh dear, I didn't think of that," said her Nanny, in uncertain tones, "Oh, this is unfortunate."

"What is it?" cried Natasha, before continuing, "Oh what is wrong? Do tell me, please, you have frightened me now."

"Well," said her Nanny, "I have to diaper you, and the diaper must go below the corset."

"I don't need diapers," protested Natasha, "and even if you do insist on them, whyever must they go below my corset?"

"Now now, Nanny knows best," reassured her Nanny, "You want to be secure and avoid all distractions when you meet the General so a diaper really must be worn. I need to put it on you under the corset so that your lovely girdle doesn't get wet. You know you can't keep your diapers dry."

Natasha sobbed but didn't protest further. Instead she reached out once more for the dressing post, and Nanny started to undo the work that had taken her so long already that morning.

Author's note: I have deviated to a minor extent from the original story's plot as Tolstoy was irritatingly remiss in his coverage of early 19th century feminine fashion and its inconvenience to those trapped in diapers. Although at the time of the novel corsets were typically Empire line in design that would have prevented a key plot element in my story so do please forgive me taking liberties with corset fashion chronology. I'm not sure if I should describe the diapering and the corset going back on in detail or whether I might be permitted to summarise that part of the story?

I was glad to see more here. Personally I would like to see some detail of her being put into her diaper. It’s still your story though so you go at it however you feel best. I will enjoy reading it either way. I ran out of likes for the day again or I would have gladly given it one.