LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi from Pittsburgh

I've been into AB/DL for almost a decade after falling into a rabbit hole from various transformation and age regression webcomics that were popular back in the early/mid 2000s. I've mostly lurked on art and story sites, but since last year I've been more active in getting involved with the community; albeit I'm more interested in the local Pittsburgh scene. Still have yet to wear diapers and all that fun stuff due to living at home, but next month I'm moving to a place of my own; though still might be more time before I buy diapers and take pics since I'm paranoid of being doxxed lol.

Anyway I'm mostly a DL that likes AB aesthetics (though I'll go sissy for the right person), I can also go furry if I want.

Hi and welcome to DD. You can take things at whatever speed you like, and this is the perfect place for that. Lots of good likeminded people, and plenty of great info. Come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 4:34 PM, otas21 said:

I buy diapers and take pics since I'm paranoid of being doxxed lol.

In today's world, that's something it's good to be concerned about. One way to help avoid that- never, ever, ever show your face in a ABDL picture.  If you really, really want to post pics of your diapered self online, it's your choice. But to help avoid being recognized or doxed, I'd recommend blurring your face out, or angling the camera or cropping the photo so your head is cut off, or wear a full-face mask. Heck, even a paper bag over the head, anything to hide you face to give you more anonymity.