LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snuggleblanks/Blankencare (UK)

Stroller

I just thought I ought to say something about the nappies  made and sold by Vicky Blanken here in the UK.  She's got two websites: snuggleblanks.co.uk which caters for babies and ABs, and blankencare.co.uk, which is more for adult ICs and DLs.  I suspect the ABs and DLs came along unexpectedly for her, but there are baby prints available in any size.  She makes all the nappies herself, and there's currently a 3-month lead time.  That could get longer.  The nappies  are designed and made really well, to do the job we want them to do.  They hold a lot, and you can optionally buy additional soakers, which also hold a lot.  I started wearing them a year ago, and now have enough to wear them all the time, which suits me fine.

There are two types of velcro fastening nappies - these don't have baby prints.  Both have elastic in the legs and waist.  One is a 1-piece nappy, the other has a pocket for soakers.  The 1-piece takes more drying, but our tumbledrier gets the job done.  The pocket nappy is a reasonably snug fit, but is a bit more saggy than the 1-piece, which is pretty unnoticeable under street clothes but still holds s lot.  Vicky makes velcro covers for these, lined with PUL, with some good bright patterns and animal prints.

Then there are also the pocket pullups.  Three poppers on each side, with elastic legs and waists, and plenty of nice prints.  You get one soaker with them, but they'll take another as well if you want.  They have a PUL liner, but I don't rely on them.  they hold a lot more if you wear plastic pants over the top.

They suit me brilliantly, and I can recommend them.  They won't suit everybody of course, but if you're in the UK and want cloth nappies, then they're definitely worth a try.  And no, I'm not on commission - I just wear them.  And wet them!

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, rachelB said:

Basic products ok but very unreliable as a supplier. Orders either never arrive or many weeks after they have claimed dispatch.

Yes, that's true.  They turn up in the end though, & for me are worth the wait.