LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ch. 4 Next Steps

“Hello friend Clara!”

“Hey Moira.” Clara smiles politely and shifts back and forth on her feet still nervous and uncertain around the giant alien. Truth Behold her nerves have been shot in general ever since….. “Well shall I give you the grand tour?”

“That would be wonderful my ward.” She says while patting Clara’s head causing her to blush and squirm in embarrassment. Moira looks bemused when Clara takes her back into the living room pointing out the scaled up chair with little swivel side table built into the arm that she had installed for Moira and offers to make food. Clara isn’t much of cook, that was always Christine’s thing… But she is great at street and bar food. After discovering that the stove top can convert to a griddle, she quickly whips up a giant Omoyaki for Moira and smaller one for herself.

Normally she would find the familiar activity relaxing but there is this weird tightness in her chest. All she can think about is Christine, she can practically see her standing there. And she starts to slice the food she can feel her hands trembling and then it happens a slight slip and Clara is staring numbly at a gash on her index finger. Bright crimson blood welling from the thin gap and pattering to the tile below. Moira let’s out an alarmed hiss and summons one of the bots that was left as Clara’s assistant and has it spray a bandage onto the cut, before wrapping her arms around the vacant eyed and trembling Clara. “I’m sorry I scared you I just….”

“You miss your partner; you are in a strange place and frightened. I can feel your pain my ward. Please let me ease it for you….” Clara figured this meant anxiety meds and in away she would be right even if she didn’t get the whole picture…. “Sure, I could use something to take the edge off.” A sweet, musky, spicy scent begins to fill the air as Moira hums softly and begins to gently rock Clara.

“Waz is? Is this?” Clara’s eyes flutter and she sighs softly as she finds herself going limp in Moira’s arms. She is startled but to baked feeling to care when Moira carves a piece off and brings it to her mouth. The food tastes better than she can ever remember, and everything seem clearer, for lack of a better term. Before long Clara is stuffed and finds her self starting to fade letting out a little belch and flushing bright red with embarrassment. Moira simply smiles and rubs her belly while continuing to hum. And with that it’s lights out for Clara as she gently falls asleep curled up in Moira’s lap…..

• Like 4

It seems Moira's translator has worked out most of the bugs. ?

Great chapter. A few typos here and there but nothing too bad. If you'd like I'd be happy to look over the next chapter and polish it up before you post it? :)

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

It seems Moira's translator has worked out most of the bugs. ?

Great chapter. A few typos here and there but nothing too bad. If you'd like I'd be happy to look over the next chapter and polish it up before you post it? :)

*nods* I like seeing your comments though... ?

• 2 weeks later...

Loved it. I sure could use a few of those bits. During my off time I have been working on a remodel job on my daughters house. I am sure I have already put in 10 times more time than those bots have and I have only done demo so far. Very happy to give this a like and looking forward to seeing how Moria feels about the changes.

Oops I missed the last chapter. So what, I have back to back posts. I liked it even if there wasn’t much to it. Still looking forward to reading more. 

• 1 year later...

So I legit though this story was dead but I recently got some inspiration for this short scene

CW: Suicidal Ideation/Reference, Panic Attack

As Clara slowly stirs to life the last thing she expects to see is a blue fairy. Like full on Tinkerbell. But with a very gay well… pixie cut. “Wow Moira really has the good shit. I should probably let her know in case this isn’t supposed to happen? Anxiety meds aren’t supposed to make you trip balls like this.”

“You are not hallucinating Clara and Moira’s secretions have cleared your system.”

“Oh you’re a hologram like a more fantasy inspired Cortana or some shit?”

“You can think of me like that yes. Moira had to return to work and didn’t want to wake you. Her people are on a thirty terran hour day cycle, so you are likely to need frequent naps.”

“Oh ummm….” Clara can feel face heating up. It sucks extra hard because she knows Moira is most likely right. “So, what do you do? I already have 234 to help around the house? No offense.”

“It’s okay Clara and I appreciate your apology but I am not strictly sapient although the line is blurry for expert softs like myself. I am right on the edge of what you would call true A.I. The fact that you still show concern for my feelings even with everything your going through is very admirable. As for what I am here for; my name is Vim and this projection is designed to be charming and nonthreatening as I am to be your therapy and social enrichment expert program.”

“Oh…. It’s a little patronizing but…. Honestly I’m a mess. Jesus fucking Christ I tried to…. I just wanted to not be scared and hurting. I wanted Christine… I wanted Naomi…. I…. Just a few days ago I tried to… Oh fuck I think I’m going to throw up. Please God just let me….. I tried to…. It didn’t work. Stupid fucking Moira just not letting me… No that’s not fair….

“Clara look at me.” Vim’s tiny hand is surprisingly solid and warm. “I want you to focus on the sound of my voice okay?” I nod and whimper. “What your feeling is normal and it will pass. I just want you to focus on my voice and breath. In and out. Good Clara just like that.” I can feel my head start to swim a little less and I choke back bile. “Now I want you to tell me what do you see around you……”

It goes like that for the next few hours. Mostly breathing exercises as I can’t even get a sentence together other than I how I miss my people and I’m scared and nothing makes and the world literally just ended. Then I want to throw up again. But by the end.. I don’t know if I feel better but I want to walk out the airlock slightly less.

• Like 1

I'm thinking about at least giving this a partial conclusion but I would need to figure out a few things first

In the mean time I wrote another small scene

The next couple weeks are basically a blur. Clara spends most of it in bed not even bothering to get dressed. Just crawling to the bathroom when ever she needs it. The floor around the toilet is padded and soft so she can kneel over it and even falls asleep ass in the air at one point, face on the bathroom floor. Vim shows up for sessions even if she is mostly nonverbal and it’s basically them on her shoulder as she hides under the blankets. Moira periodically shows up to check on her and make sure she eats the food 234 fixes. At one point she halls a very ripe Clara into the shower and scrubs her head to toe while Clara just whimpers softly and clings to her.

Then one day Clara decides she wants to get up and feel something. So she gets dressed and decides to go for a run. Pulling on a pair of spandex compression shorts, a sports bra and bright fractally printed hoodie. She takes off arrowing down the trail, she’s out of shape but manages a good pace. Pushing herself hard lungs straining as she ran faster and faster looping through the woods and over a low creek. After good 10min she popped back into the grassy area, sweat pouring off her. She felt good for the first time in months. The… the thing was still their but the burning in her chest and legs temporarily pushed it back. She didn’t know exactly why she was doing this, she just wanted to feel something as she kicked off her shoes and socks and through off her hoodie. Feeling the grass between her toes and the warmth of the artificial sun on her skin before smiling cheekily and peeling off her sports bra and shorts. A now naked Clara flopped into the grass smiling as she sunbathed.

“Clara having a better day?” A voice booms. The poor girl squeaks in embarrassment but it’s just Moira.

“Yeah… I just wanted to.. Feel something.” Her smile is fainter and sadder. Moira picks her up as she let’s out another surprised squeal. “Ummmm Moirah you know I’m naked and sweaty right?” Clara’s face is flushed from more than just exertion.

“And that should bother me?” Moira nuzzles her neck “It smells healthier than your bed sweat which is a good thing and I can feel your mood is improved.”

“I guess not just an earth culture thing.”

“Oh right modesty and purity concepts. I apologize.”

“It’s okay… This feels.. Nice….”

“Good” The gentle giant smiles and holds Clara as they lie down in the grass feeling the warmth with them.

• Like 2

I think a simple conclusion would be good. I like the new chapter but figure out whatever you need so the story finishes in a way that you like! I look forward to reading whatever you write!!

Clara and Moira spend the next couple hours exploring Clara’s living area. It’s even bigger than the stadium size she initially thought probably several square kilometers. The area they are walking through is large grassy field spotted with stands of scrub oak. It’s not unpleasantly warm but she has been drinking a lot and a familiar need makes itself known. She’s been so focused that she hasn’t realized how bad she has to go Like an 8 out of ten? But it’s a long walk back. Moira can apparently call a shuttle but that would still take a bit. Realizing that the nearest stand is a ways off and with no place for cover. “Hey Moira? Do you mind, if I like pop a squat?” Clara’s face is beet red. Moira scans a translation. “You need to, Urinate or Defecate?”

“Yes. I have to piss.” Clara wants a hole to swallow her

“There is no shame friend Clara but I will turn to make you comfortable so you can void freely.”

“Thanks Moira.”

It takes her a bit to get started after she pulls down her shorts but she manages letting a hissing stream loose onto the dirt. She even manages to strike up a conversation with Moira about her work which even with a Ph.D. she can only follow a fraction of. When the last drops patter to the ground she sighs in resignation pulling her shorts up and grimacing as she feels a couple damp spots but lacks anything to wipe with. “I think we can take the shuttle back.”

“As you wish friend Clara.” Moira smiles pleasantly at her.

“Clara?”

“Yeah Moira?” The giant woman seems weirdly pensive almost nervous and vulnerable as the grass whips by the electric cart.

“You know I have emotions that do not always but can line up to human ones towards you yes?”

“Uhhh yeah, Moira are you okay?”

“ I am fine but…. Skin bonding is very important to my people and you are so…. I find you adorable? I think that is English word.”

“Yes I am aware Moira much to my eternal humiliation.” Clara sticks her tongue out playfully. “But what are you getting at?”

“I would like to…” Moira searches for words. “I would like to do naked cuddles with Clara. On a regular basis. Would Clara like this?”

The poor girls brain short circuits for a few seconds but then. “It felt good before and it’s not like she would ever do anything. Like she’s held me and bathed me and as weird as it was at first, I needed it. This doesn’t seem sexual and honestly Christine and I… No don’t think… We did this sometimes with friends. Took an occasional bath and frequent showers together. It’s just how chill she is with nudity that seems weird but it’s honestly kind of refreshing? She’s just checking in because she wants to formalize it as part of our relationship. So why not? It feels good and I think it’s helping me heal ..... Yes?

Which is how Clara found herself quickly stripped, first her bra and then her shoes and work out shorts. Before being held in her caretaker’s lap. Feeling the rocking of the vehicle as she rests her head on Moira’s soft warm tummy. Feeling herself getting very drowsy as her eyes flutter and start to close.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SashaButters said:

I like it! Its different! 

Thank you ? Nice to know I still got it.. At least a little bit

2 hours ago, Jayme said:

YourFNF I don't thing you ever lost it.... it may have been overlooked for a bit but it was never truly lost

Thanks ?

• 3 weeks later...

After waking up Clara is given a bath by Moira and is luxurious, sheer pampering. She almost wouldn’t mind this being an everyday thing. They talk sometimes through tears over dinner as the artificial night cycle kicks in, about Clara’s old life and who she is. By the end Clara is tired and ready for bed. “Moira?”

“Yes Clara?”

“Would you spend the night… I’m tired and lonely and kind of raw from talking about things….”

“Of course, my ward.” Moira curls up around a drowsy girl, stroking her hair and humming softly as she fades out.

…….

“No absolutely the fuck not! _But Clara, It would be so much cooler and easier to maintaaan_ I said no! You are not cutting my hair!” I liked it long okay? Or at least just past my shoulders I am very much a femme, sue me…. Moira on the other hand. “As you wish my ward.” Thankfully she seemed more bemused. “I do want to play with it though…. I like grooming you.”

“Has me face flushed and wanting to crawl into a hole but somehow loving it? Yep that’s Moira”

“Well I’ve been wanting to dye it but it’s such a pain in the ass….”

“Die it? But you acted so upset just now when I suggested removing some of it?”

I did an actual spit take then, drink all over the table

“Oh hominin! Apologies! You mean color it! That is easy!”

And not five minutes later Moira had rubbed some kind of cream into my scalp I was giggling uncontrollably as I looked at myself with bright purple hair.

…..

The next day was basically more of the same. At some point I had a panic attack and spent several hours in the bathroom throwing up. I’m embarrassed to admit just how much I got on my shirt and a little in my hair. Moira came in at some point and held me while I finished dry heaving. “Can I have a bath please? I feel like, truck run over and gross and just want to go to bed…” “Of course Clara” Moira proceeded to strip my shirt off and use it to wipe my mouth before taking my pants and underwear off in one go. I found myself sinking into the hot water, shaking slightly. Moira scrubbing me gently before washing my hair, humming soothingly. I’m lifted out the tub before being bundled in a towel and dried of and carried to bed still naked. Moira curling up around me like yesterday as I listen to her heartbeat. Apparently, her species at least has something like one. There is a lull for I don’t know how long before I get my thoughts sorted enough to speak. "Thank you for saving me… You know I was worried it would feel like a betrayal… to…" her voice hitches "to Christine to say this but; I love you Moira. And Christine would love you for what you've done for me. So I'm saying it for both of us. Thank you and I love you.” Moira smiles at me. “I love you as well my Ward…”

“Can I stay with you physically like this for a bit? Like when you work? I feel like I need this but I don’t want to make things difficult…. You’ve already done so much and…..” Moira squeezes me. “It would make me so happy….” Moira looks down at Clara who has fallen asleep already exhausted and smiles once again.

The next morning I feel myself being gently shaken as Moira tries to rouse me her voice slightly sing song. “Clara love, I’m about to start going over some chem analysis for the morning. I need you to toilet and eat breakfast for me okay?” My response is a series of groans and annoyed muttering but I drag myself to kneel over the toilet and proceed to drop a large load. Only slightly blushing as Moira walks through and let’s out a “Your bowels seem healthy Clara, that is good!" and pats my head. After brushing my teeth I go back to my room and pull on my clothes for the day. A yellow She-ra t-shirt and pair of sky blue and white polka dot panties. I figure Moira doesn’t care if I’m buck ass naked and honestly I just want to be comfortable, plus I really like feeling her skin against mine. I always loved that now that I think about it.

“Clara is not wearing more clothing?” Damn I didn’t think she would say anything. “I just wanted to be comfy…. And able to feel you.” Moira feels a warmth surge through her at her charges new comfort level and actually let’s out an audible “Awwwww” and picks a flushed and sputtering Clara up in her arms before popping something in her mouth. “MpphhhmughThas chewing Good more chewing Wasisit? Moira pops another one in Mpphhh!Mmmm!”

“It is an earth breakfast treat composed of something called “stuffed hasbrowns” deep fryed into small bites. Not the healthiest option but I can manage the effects on your cardiovascular system and I figured you would enjoy.”

“I think I just foodgasmed Moira so you made the right call.”

It’s a short shuttle ride to Moira’s office but I still quickly polish off the bites and most of the thermos of coffee. I spend the rest of the morning sitting in her lap my head against her stomach. I frequently ask questions fascinated and Moira seems happy to talk her work. She seems to be an ecologist as her primary job but also doing medicine anthropology and biochemistry and as well being able to apparently program ship systems on the fly. The ship is apparently so huge because it contains dozens of model biomes. Now including a Terrestrial temperate mixed deciduous scrubland with a cabin for one homosapien sapiens. I’m very excited to see some of the other biomes and Moira agrees to take me on her rounds tomorrow. Lunch is brought to us and I find myself fading out into a nap afterwards.