LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clara’s sleep was filled with dreams of fire. She was with Christine, curled up naked after date night when suddenly a flash of white light and everything was burning. She watched the skin flake off her loves face paper like as it instantly turned to ashes, leaving only burning a skull. Somehow she new that her faced looked the same…. And yet, the most horrifying thing was that she wanted this to be real. It would have been better to die like this than go on alone is the fucking funhouse acid trip had become. She spent most of the night tossing and turning. Waking up in cold sweats, she thought finding something sharp to cut her wrists with or holding her head under the water till it went down her lungs but she figured that there was no point if the weird alien doctor could fix a gunshot wound to the head in a few hours. Maybe she would just stop eating and drinking? But she dismissed that idea as well figuring the alien would just tube feed her….       

It was honestly a relief when the simulated dawn came over the course of fifteen minutes. Clara’s teeth felt gross and she wanted a hot shower but she had to settle for freshening up as best she could in the fountain thing. Christine was still slightly dripping when Moira walked in. “Hello Clara did you sleep well?”

“Not really no…” Moira looks legitimately concerned.

“I regret to hear that friend Clara. We do not typically wear body coverings but I have brought you some based on design taken from your planets information network five years ago when we last surveyed your planet. It took me almost 12 hours to find the records. They were flagged as low priority in the database. I apologize for the oversight and how it has impacted your care….”

“You all new about earth?”

“Not me but the leaders yes”

“So why did you not recognize what I was?”

“Honestly the survey was cursory and found nothing of interest. The report was filed and promptly forgotten.” Clara stares wide eyed.

“So that’s the answer to the Fermi paradox then…..”

“Fermi… Paradox?” Moira looks confused before pulling up a holographic display. “Ah yes… That would solve that particular puzzle but manners, apologies are mine.” Moira motions a hovering cylindrical robot forward and a drawer pops out. Revealing a plain white set of briefs with a matching sports bra, t-shirt and sweats. I apologize if it does not suite Clara’s aesthetics, but I do not know what those are.”

“It’s okay this is great thank you.” Clara quickly grabs the clothes and pulls them on shifting around nervously. “If you need more this unit will make them for you.”

“Wow okay!? Uhh thanks Moira”

“It is quite literally nothing I also took the liberty of having a traditional… Breakfast? Is word? Yes. For your home region made.”

“Another drawer pops open reaviling scrambled eggs, toast, bacon and hash browns sitting next to a cup of coffee next to a glass of orange juice.”

“Holy monkey gigolos that smells fantastic!!”

“Monkey? Gigolos?” But Clara is to busy attacking the food to notice Moira’s bemused confusion.

When Clara finishes her meal she looks up at Moira nervously….

“So umm….. what… happens now?” Clara face is scrunched with fear as Moira gives a surprisingly comforting shoulder pat. “That is up to Clara.”

“What do you mean?”

“You have three possible future scenarios. One I return you to your home planet and you are free do whatever you like from there.”

Yeah nuclear wasteland is a non-starter….”

“Two; I take you to resettlement center.” “A refugee camp? Also fuck no.”

And my third option?”

“I keep you as my… Pet? Is that the wo.. - Hell the fuck no!!”

“I’m a person not a fucking golden retriever!!”

Moira looks visibly alarmed. “Perhaps was wrong word choice? Ward companion might be more accurate?”

“Why can’t you I don’t know…. Leave me at a space truck stop?” Moira frowns as she looks up another unfamiliar idiom. “I could but you would be picked up and detained with in minutes as you do not have a system identification number…. Then you would be taken to the resettlement center anyways. And it is unlikely you could ever get full citizenship…..”

Wait why? Isn’t there like a skilled work green card? I have a master’s in mechanical engineering and doctorate in philosophy. I work as a curator at the freaking museum of science and industry for Christ sake!! Or at least I did…” Clara sputters tears starting to form.

“Your species is considered… Defective? Disabled?” Moira pauses while Clara lets out a series of frustrated screams laced with obscenities... “Apologies if you are upset. Perhaps insufficiently developed is better word. In any case you are considered to be unable to care for yourself. But out of respect for your person hood and your species development I must return you to your planet if requested. And you may have a say in your care as well as selecting a guardian,….”

Clara curls up into a ball sobbing and yelps in surprise when the gentle giant curls up around her. “You were out for several days…. I have become quite fond of you in that time… I would like it if you were to stay….” The world had lost it’s collective shit, causing her to loose everything. She had nothing…. And apparently the large galaxy was just as fucked up. But for whatever reason this giant pink alien seemed to genuinely care about her….. “Screw it! What the fuck do I have to lose? I’ll stay with you Moira. At least you haven’t tried to eat me and only probed my ass after I agreed to it…” It takes Moira a minute to get the choke before she cracks up laughing. “Very well” She hold up a tablet made from some kind of thin glass like material.

“Do you Clara Simon, of your own will and volition place your self under the guardianship of *untranslatable*?” Clara takes a deep breath.

“I do…”

“Place your hand on the device.” As Clara did so she could feel grow hot as a light scanned bath and forth followed by a faint prick as a drop blood was sucked out and into the surface. When she pulled her hand away Clara didn’t see any marks or sign of injury. Although she wonder if were going to crack as Moira pulled her into a surprise hug. “I am so glad to have you my ward….”

“Thank you so much… For everything….” Tears are streaming down Clara’s face.

“I have to take care of business. More units will be by shortly to make your accommodations more suitable for a sapient of your development level. Are you going to be okay?”

“I’ll be fine Moira. Just need to lye down….” And with that her new care taker headed out the door to do whatever is that alien scientist doctors do….

• Like 4

The story itself is very engaging, and I'm definitely excited to read more.

However, I can tell you're rushing to get your ideas out.  I'm seeing progressively more word interpolations, word omissions, and other minor errors pop up as we go along.  None of it is so glaring as to interfere with the points you're trying to make, though.  We're all going to be here; nothing wrong with taking a minute, putting your editor hat on, and re-checking the chapter before you post it. ;) 

11 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

The story itself is very engaging, and I'm definitely excited to read more.

However, I can tell you're rushing to get your ideas out.  I'm seeing progressively more word interpolations, word omissions, and other minor errors pop up as we go along.  None of it is so glaring as to interfere with the points you're trying to make, though.  We're all going to be here; nothing wrong with taking a minute, putting your editor hat on, and re-checking the chapter before you post it. ;) 

It's more wanting to get them down before I forget..... ?

Clara agreeing to be Moira's "Ward" felt a bit too rushed to me. Like, "Hey, I know you only woke up 12 hours ago, and you're currently having an emotional breakdown, but you need to decide your fate RIGHT NOW!" If it were me, I would've had Moira give Clara a little time to think, she'd reflect on her options for a bit, and THEN Clara would agree to stay. But that's just me. :)

I'm out of Likes for the day, but can give Hugs. ♡

*Hugs you super tight* ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Clara agreeing to be Moira's "Ward" felt a bit too rushed to me. Like, "Hey, I know you only woke up 12 hours ago, and you're currently having an emotional breakdown, but you need to decide your fate RIGHT NOW!" If it were me, I would've had Moira give Clara a little time to think, she'd reflect on her options for a bit, and THEN Clara would agree to stay. But that's just me. :)

I'm out of Likes for the day, but can give Hugs. ♡

*Hugs you super tight* ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yeah I figured that the reason is Clara's emotional state. If we pan out and look at a deleted scene as it were we would see Moira being informed that she's being recalled to the homeworld once the official relief mission arrives in three days. So that would have forced the issued....  And as for Clara she's lost everything.  She pretty much has stopped caring. C: "Okay weird alien scientist wants me as a pet? Fuck it... The world literally just ended in a nuclear holocaust. Everyone I care about is probably dead and all I want to do is join them. I'll just roll with it.... Not like I can stop them if even if I wanted to . Plus they actually seem nice and the food is good." Is probably Clara's current thought process.

*hugs back*

• 2 weeks later...

Dang  YourFNF this is awesome so far! I apologize for taking so long to get to it but I really enjoyed reading what you have so far. Her suicide attempt brought back a memory of one of the first suicides I responded to. A man went into his bathroom and licked himself in with a 38 relvover. He actually shot himself 18 times. That meant he had to reload twice. Every time he put the gun to his head he pulled up as he fired causing just grazing wounds. The last round he put the barrel in his mouth so he did what he set out to do. The entire time he was doing it his poor wife was outside the door pleading with him to stop. She was also on the phone with 911 so we also heard the entire thing. It was a rough one but then they were all rough. If I found  myselfe  in the same spot as Clara I might have done the same. It’s good to see she had been discovered and is being taken care of. I was very happy to give this a like and I am definitely looking forward to reading more. 

2 hours ago, CDfm said:

Dang  YourFNF this is awesome so far! I apologize for taking so long to get to it but I really enjoyed reading what you have so far. Her suicide attempt brought back a memory of one of the first suicides I responded to. A man went into his bathroom and licked himself in with a 38 relvover. He actually shot himself 18 times. That meant he had to reload twice. Every time he put the gun to his head he pulled up as he fired causing just grazing wounds. The last round he put the barrel in his mouth so he did what he set out to do. The entire time he was doing it his poor wife was outside the door pleading with him to stop. She was also on the phone with 911 so we also heard the entire thing. It was a rough one but then they were all rough. If I found  myselfe  in the same spot as Clara I might have done the same. It’s good to see she had been discovered and is being taken care of. I was very happy to give this a like and I am definitely looking forward to reading more. 

*hugs* Thank you so much for responding

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KWOceans

Hey, it's actually kind of nice seeing something done with this universe. You've put a new twist on it too. The translator definitely makes for an intriguing interaction. I'm interested in seeing where you take this. 

PS. Put a dragon in :P 

1 hour ago, KWOceans said:

Hey, it's actually kind of nice seeing something done with this universe. You've put a new twist on it too. The translator definitely makes for an intriguing interaction. I'm interested in seeing where you take this. 

PS. Put a dragon in :P 

Kem v2? :o

Guest KWOceans
6 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Kem v2? :o

There is no version two. Kem is one of a kind :P . However, his brethren are likely equally epic and wonderful creatures.

• 2 weeks later...

So "Word of God" the Robot talks like Claptrap XD ?

@KWOceans @bbykimmy

A few minutes later a veritable swarm of flying white trashcans had entered Clara’s enclosure and were bobbing about cheerfully….

“Greetings friend Clara, I am unit 234 and I will be assisting in the renovation of your habitat!”

“Uh thanks… Could you not say habitat? It makes me feel like a zoo animal…”

“Apologies… I will recalibrate my etiquette subroutine protocols….. Now the first order of business is your sleeping quarters… As I understand it humans prefer to have in closed sleeping areas except in certain hot climates is that correct?”

“Yep you got it 234…” Clara chuckles politely

“Well then I have a few ideas based on North American architectural norms that should match your cultural sensibilities….” Clara gasps as hologram of room appears. It’s better than any CAD program she’s ever used. After only an hour of familiarization she is able to intuitively add and manipulate pieces custom designing everything, floor to ceiling. Although she uses templates for furniture… 

The center piece of the room will be one of those modern circular fireplaces which provides a seating area and fit the overall circular shape of the room. Built shelving will provide storage and place for a wall console. Which will allow Clara to access the ships information network. “Now what to do for a bed?” Surprisingly the treehouse tent thing last night was actually super comfortable. She selects that memory foam type stuff for a low platform mattress set into a little nook and hangs some curtains, string lights and paper lanterns. A large glass window opens onto a covered balcony for whenever she wants some fresh air.

In a strangely practical move at the advice of 234, Clara sets the bathroom so that it acts an antechamber to the bedroom. Allowing hypothetical guests to use it without entering the bedroom itself. Clara also set’s the ceiling ridiculously high for such a small house so Moira can fit. I mean she’s basically gifted Clara the equivalent of a multimillion-dollar piece of real estate it only seemed fair to make it accessible for her…. The bathroom itself is split into to parts. A vanity/laundry area, and the actual bathroom part. The whole room is tiled floor to ceiling with shower heads poking out everywhere. I can also function as a steam room and the tub extends out as balcony. The toilet is well… A squat model which is apparently galactic standard because it accommodates the widest range of body morphologies. Who knew?

By the time Clara has finished designing about three hours later the robots have almost finished literally adding things almost the instant Clara adds them. She has a feeling this would have gone faster without her involvement. The kitchen and living room are a cozy mission/craftsman style affair with a circular staircase wrapped around an elevator providing the main access point… The next room to be designed and built is an office/work shop. A lower open floor filled with all manner of strange alien industrial machines the most familiar ones seem to be some kind of laser CNC mill and 3D printer. The upper loft ring is all bookcase and a central platform with Clara’s desk overlooking it all.

Standing on the Ground and staring up at the treehouse complex, Clara is astonished that this was all done over the course of six hours. “Shit you did all this! I mean…. Wow! It’s really done?”

“Not quite friend Clara…”

“Oh? What are we missing? I mean I guess we could put in a guest bedroom. We won’t be needing a garage….” Clara strokes her chin in confusion.

“Physical Recreation!” 234 exclaims with maximum canned enthusiasm. “Based on the care manual *unpronounceable* has provided you need to be exercised regularly!”

“I’m not a fucking animal!” Clara shouts indignantely as she flips 234 off.

“But you are?” Poor 234’s logic processors are working overtime as it tries to figure out its error. “Clara Simon. Human, by your classification system Homo sapiens, sapiens. Domain | Eukaryota, Kingdom Animalia…. That’s not what I meant you fucking I-trashcan!! …. “

234 soldiers on oblivious. “Phylum: Chordata, Class: Mammalia, Order: Primates, Suborder: Haplorhini …… Seriously are you even listening? Infraorder: Simiiformes Family: Hominidae, Subfamily: Homininae, Tribe: Hominini, Genus: Homo….” It’s at this point that Clara slugs 234 and falls on her ass with a yelp clutching her hand. “Oh I am so sorry Ms. Clara, what did I do? Are you hurt?” Clara hisses and sucks on her skinned knuckles. “Fine just..”

“Ohh!! I did it again didn’t I? By animal you meant treating you as a nonsapient? A thousand requests for forgiveness please…”

“Forgiven…. A thousand times… And I’m sorry for going off and punching you.” Clara grins and laughs. 234 takes Clara’s hand and sprays some numbing antiseptic “Let me rephrase the request as your…. Query…. Searching… Healthcare coordinator taking an approach based on your species evolutionary history to promote holistic wellness…Is that more acceptable?” Clara busts out in laughter…

“Yeah 234 that’s great…” Clara can’t stop giggling and snickering. “They should have you selling gym memberships and ‘kale whatever the fuck paleo protein shakes’ to rich Silicon Valley douche bros.”

“So as a brachiator turned, plains strider you need a wide variety of strength and cardio working movement strategies! Thankfully your species has already compiled an extensive basis of literature that should prove most helpful!” 234 pulls up a holographic version of magazine. “Journal of Sports Medicine and Recreation: Annual September Phys-Ed and Playground Design Special Issue?” Clara snorts in amusement.

“I have 30 years of digitized back issues!!” 234 exclaims proudly. Before Clara’s astonished eyes she watches a series of net’s, platforms, swings, monkey bars, and rings get string through a quarter kilometer of woods. With artificial rock formations set up along with climbing walls. As Clara has a sandwich and lemonade for lunch courtesy of 234 see watches various bots grading terrain for winding bike and running. “What the fuck us up with these aliens? Like they seriously go all out. Then again how many billions do people spend in a year on their pets? I guess this the god tier alien version.” Before long Clara’s new living space is complete and the bots clear out just as quickly as they arrived and just in time for Moira to return…

• Like 3

Saying the robot had Claptrap's voice made this chapter 115% more enjoyable. ?

Although there was a wierd part in the middle where you switched to using colored text for Clara. What was up with that exactly?

Other than that great chapter. I look forward to seeing more Moira in the next one. ♡

10 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Saying the robot had Claptrap's voice made this chapter 115% more enjoyable. ?

Although there was a wierd part in the middle where you switched to using colored text for Clara. What was up with that exactly?

Other than that great chapter. I look forward to seeing more Moira in the next one. ♡

That was to make easier to tell who was speaking while signifying that they were basically talking over each other...

So for some reason I did not realize this was here until you posted today about a new update. Fun piece! Interesting setting; I'm excited to see where it goes from here.

37 minutes ago, kerry said:

So for some reason I did not realize this was here until you posted today about a new update. Fun piece! Interesting setting; I'm excited to see where it goes from here.

Thank you Kerry :)