LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So this story is heavily inspired by "Far from Home" by @bbykimmy so shout out there. ? The other thing I want to talk about is that while this a much gentler story without the same level of non-con it does start at pretty dark place that could be potentially triggering. Take care of yourself folks. *hugs on offer*

CW: Suicide

My Human is a Rescue…..

October 22 2021…. everything was burning. The once clear crisp sky stained with soot and ash as dozens of terrible mushroom shaped clouds rose into the stratosphere above the broken remains of the Chicago skyline…. The young woman, Clara Simone age 25, could only watch on her knees from the roof of her apartment building in Evanston. The rough gravel aggerate surface cutting into her knees as the tears streamed silently down her face. She was alone and the world was literally ending…..

It had been her day off while her wife Christine was working at the hospital down town…. She couldn’t think, she couldn’t breath, she had to go!! Move Run!! Where? Before she even realized what the fuck she was doing Clara was in her bedroom rooting through the closet. There!!! That fucking pink urban camo duffle bag… She and Christine had put it together over the course of a five different Ubers and three different malls after one too many margaritas while watching the new Netflix show based on “Y The Last Man”…. Not bothering to pack anything else Clara grabbed her purse and sprinted the steps past several of her panicked neighbors to the underground parking garage beneath the building hopping into the Jeep Renegade she and Christine shared…

She didn’t even remember how she got out of the metro area. It was all blur of movie shots. People screaming, sirens, snarled traffic. “I think I drove on the sidewalk for a quarter mile at least?” But just over an hour later she had crossed over the Wisconsin border and was weaving through traffic on the interstate. Clara had just passed Kenosha when a downed air national guard F-18 smacked into the northbound lanes of I-94 at several hundred miles an hour in dozens of flaming pieces. Clara only survived because she had cut onto the shoulder. The blast and impact sent her compact SUV tumbling into the woods.

It was the pain that woke her…. Hanging upside down by her seat belt every part of her felt like it was being stabbed with glass needles. Getting loose and dropping to the ground sent a fresh lance of white-hot agony shooting up her left leg which was twisted at an unnatural angle. Grabbing her purse and the bag as she dragged herself from the wreckage Clara came to rest against a large ash. She wanted Christine. She wanted to be held by the woman who was everything while everything died but this fucking piece of shit world denied her even that….

Pulling her phone from her purse she watched the shattered screen light up. Showing a picture she had commissioned of her Christine, Jordan, and her big sister Naomi as anime characters. All gone, Naomi to breast cancer 2 years ago….. Part of her wouldn’t accept she trialed calling Christine, no answer. They had been facetiming when the sky had roared as it was split to pieces and a flash of light blinded her as the video cut out..... Then Jordan straight to zim’s voicemail…..  She tried calling Christine another twenty times before flinging the phone away. Screaming and punching her fists against the tree bloody until collapsed heaving and throwing up. This wasn’t how it was supposed to end. She was supposed to die at 90 curled up in bed with Christine from the after affects of an aneurism surrounded kids and grandkids…… Not bleeding out in the woods some where north of fucking Kenosha. In Clara’s panicked, exhausted, traumatized brain there was only one option left…..

Reaching into the duffel bag she pulled out a piece of black polymer and metal…. It wasn’t fair the woman who she loved most, who had saved her and Naomi from their so-called family. Who literally helped make her the woman she was now. Was gone. She was alone. Most of her chosen family of close friends had probably died in the blast, they all lived downtown or closer to it… Holding the object she studied it with a curiosity. A Glock 22 semiautomatic pistol. The safety disengaged with a soft click. Followed the louder clack as she racked the slide chambering a round. Laughing  and sobbing hysterically as she fumbled for her phone and hit shuffle for something to play her out. “We Stich These Wounds” happened to come on. “I’m going to wake up on Clara’s arms somewhere it’ll be morning and she’ll have breakfast ready like always. And fuck I get to see Naomi again. I’m going to be in Heaven with Christine and Naomi. I can’t wait to see you both…..” Smiling the entire time an exhausted Clara place the barrel to her temple and pulled the trigger…..

Death however was not instantaneous as the angle was shallow and the bullet only passed through a few dozen cm’s of brain tissue. “Wow so tha real happen…” Christine slurred as she watched a black tunnel slowly close in on her vision. At the end of it was a figured wreathed in golden light….

• Like 8
8 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Ooh this started out awesome and I hope it continues!

41 minutes ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

This is very good, I am really looking forward to reading more. 

Thank you :D

giphy.gif

In all seriousness, you've done great work here and I'm excited to see where you go from here! That said, are you doing okay, buddy? Need a hug? I've got these arms that don't really do anything but they wrap around stuff real nice. <3

53 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

giphy.gif

In all seriousness, you've done great work here and I'm excited to see where you go from here! That said, are you doing okay, buddy? Need a hug? I've got these arms that don't really do anything but they wrap around stuff real nice. ❤️

Thanks ramble *hugs tight* Writing is probably the most constructive way I have of dealing with my sack of cats worth of issues..... ?

52 minutes ago, Cya said:

Eh, there's no way a nuclear war would happen in the next two years. Civil war, maybe, but definitely not nuclear. Anyway, bring on the aliens and diapers! ?

I'm thinking that there was a "Cuban Missile Crisis" type of event over Taiwan but yeah I admittedly rushed that just to get the set up in place.... ?

Pt. 2 An Unlikely Savior

Blerghhh… Eh was? Is so bright ans wa da beeping? Is this heaven? Where Christine? No is hospital? There was….. was…” As the memories come flooding back Clara let’s out a series of heaving, choking sobs, after a few minutes a few things. One she can’t feel her injured leg, two she is much to her embarrassment buck ass naked, and three is some kind of medical facility that looks like it came straight out of one the new scifi movies that was then scaled up for giants…..

After an indeterminate wait Christine decided to try and get up. Thankfully the table had been lowered and she able to drag herself along the wall to the window. Dead leg trailing behind her. It was at this point that poor Christine received her second mind shattering existential revelation in less than 24 hours…. Spread out below her was the blue curvature of the earth set against the backdrop of space. She could still see the smoldering fires of the nuclear holocaust that had destroyed her world burning below. Before she could even process this the door opened with a soft swish and a giant walked in. Specifically a 3.6m tall humanoid, wearing no apparent clothing, and completely hairless with smooth bright magenta skin and long hair in a slightly different shade. The raised chest could be mammary glands but there were no obvious external genitalia. Of course Clara was processing none of this and simply stammered as her brain crashed…

Before she even realized what was happening the giant alien, what else could she be? Had crossed the room, scooping Clara up and placing her back on the table. “AJGDBKJABVAEBUVBajkv”

“I’m… I’m sorry…. What? I don’t know what you want from me!!” Clara stammered in a mixture of panic, confusion, and embarrassment. “AJADBFEUWF&(&&&JWJHG”

“WHAT THE FUCK!!??? I’m sorry but I don’t speak crazy pink alien!!”

“Apology Translator configure process. standby person, personal identifier not found”

Clara yelps in surprise before taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down. “My name is Clara. Clara Simon. I was born in Skokie Illinois.  I’m twenty-five and I have a wife named Christine…. Please. Please God just tell me what is going on?”

“You identifier Clara Simon? Informal Clara?”

“Yes!!”

“I am person who study universe law and behavior. Detected error word not found explosion on you planet, multiple large. Identifier cannot pronounced by you vocal structure closest is Moira. When came to search? Find? Word is investigate, yes?”

“I think so?” Christine can only stare.

“I came to land and found life sign, injured.”

“That was me I guess?”

“Correct person Clara Simon.”

“I stabilize worst damage to….. Nerve? Structure. Block pain in leg. But need more work. To do so I must administer chemicals and possibly cut your body to insert instruments. I always need to run test as do not fully understand you species composition. You will feel no pain. Does person Moira have searching please hold, Permission? Consent? Yes Person Clara Simon does understand and consent to test and procedures?”

“Your asking for permission to treat me, like as a doctor?”

searching….”

Apparently this translator program has somekind of stock error code phrases?” Clara can only swing her good leg while she waits….

“Yes word Doctor is good title for person Moira.”

Fuck what did she have to loose? She was going to kill herself earlier… Might as well let the weird alien doctor do their job…. “Yes… I Clara Simon do consent to receive medical treatment…”

“Then we shall begin….”

• Like 6

If Aliens used Google Translate during first contact.

Lol. ?

In all seriousness, this is very interesting. I will say I hape the "Translator Software" works out the bugs real soon because, while it's humorous at first, I feel it will get very old very quickly for Moira to always speak in broken English. *Shrugs* That's the way I feel anyway.

Also you mixed up Clara & Christine's name multiple times. Let me point out a few of them:

16 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Death however was not instantaneous as the angle was shallow and the bullet only passed through a few dozen cm’s of brain tissue. “Wow so tha real happen…” Christine slurred as she watched a black tunnel slowly close in on her vision. At the end of it was a figured wreathed in golden light….

41 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

After an indeterminate wait Christine decided to try and get up. Thankfully the table had been lowered and she able to drag herself along the wall to the window. Dead leg trailing behind her. It was at this point that poor Christine received her second mind shattering existential revelation in less than 24 hours

There may have been others as well.

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

If Aliens used Google Translate during first contact.

Lol. ?

In all seriousness, this is very interesting. I will say I hape the "Translator Software" works out the bugs real soon because, while it's humorous at first, I feel it will get very old very quickly for Moira to always speak in broken English. *Shrugs* That's the way I feel anyway.

Also you mixed up Clara & Christine's name multiple times. Let me point out a few of them:

There may have been others as well.

Ooopss ?

I like the translator bit, adds some dramatic pauses to the conversation. Maybe it will become smoother as words are added into the inventory of stock words and phrases, like an adaptive translator. I wonder how it would word with idioms?? Regardless, thanks for the update, I am eager to read more whenever you get the chance. 

I don't know, I think the translator thing gave the Moira character a unique trait - I don't see where it'd be distracting for her to gradually, but not without bumps, evolve her ability to speak English.

Yeah. I am a bit distracted at tge moment, littles can be a handful at times lol, Not really mine is awesome.

But that's what i meant. Gradual is fine, but if it's too gradual it might not be goos, but I'm a big fan of FNFs writings so I'll read it regardless. 

2 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

I don't know, I think the translator thing gave the Moira character a unique trait - I don't see where it'd be distracting for her to gradually, but not without bumps, evolve her ability to speak English.

This! From a storytelling perspective wouldn't it be MORE distracting if she was suddenly spitting perfect English and was like "lol, that translator, amirite?!" as opposed to the translator causing some moments of delightful misunderstanding and character growth through mutual learning?

I mean, aliens being able to communicate with us is awesome to begin with, but them having less than perfect technology humanizes them somewhat. I dunno, I like it and would like to see it gradually get better over sudden perfection.

37 minutes ago, thedman said:

Person DMan greatly enjoys the foibles of the poorly functioning translator

?

Clara yelps in surprise as some kind of restraint straps spring from the table locking down her wrists and ankles before a second set slides across her chest just under her breasts and another a across her waist and neck. The last inflates into some kind of soft pillowie cervical collar. “Moira Doctor Person needs Clara Person immobile for test and procedures. Rapid abrupt motion could make further injuries. Lack of body mechanic knowledge make sedation not possible. Moria Doctor offers condolences and sympathy.” Clara laughs nervously….

“It’s okay just startled me.” A series a colored lights wash over Clara and she’s hooked up to some kind of fancy scifi IV sleeve machine judging by the slight pinch she feels in her arm. “Clara is *searching* query… Word is Biped? In Clara language?”

“Yep. You got it. Clara is a human. Homo Sapiens. Which are Bipeds.” Maybe if the translator had enough data it would clear up the weird speech patterns?

“So injury is…. Fracture, multiple fragments in primary motor limb. And shallow projectile track through Clara skull and neural tissue.”

“I already started based on map data regrowing tissue but more data needed by Moira Doctor on… Human?” Clara nods. “Human function to insure job is proper done. I get good data from circulatory liquid but need other chemical energy data to complete analysis. Scan show symmetry Bilateral. I need examine what called? Digestive function to understand how pharmaceuticals will effect Clara.”

“Makes sense to me that you would need to understand more about my metabolism before pumping me full of drugs.” She looked up trying to gauge how much Moira was understanding and was surprised to see that the alien appeared to be smiling.

“Clara is smart good human.” She wasn’t how to take being praised like her neighbors corgi but decided to just roll with it and smile back.

“Moira have located exit to your digestive tract and will examine and collect sample from lower region. Some species are sensitive about this, please do not be alarmed.” ……. “Oh hell no!! Is this going to turn into some kind of cracked out henta……” Clara could only let out surprised squeal as she felt something soft  and slick pressing into her back entrance. Looking down she could see some kind of cable going up between her legs. “I’m getting a colonoscopy from an alien!” This resulted in a fit of laughter from Clara at the shear insanity of the situation which earned her a bemused smile from Moira. Thankfully the scope was retracted after only a minute or so. “I have examined Clara’s gut organism and base on data from your communication device Moira has determined that your biochemistry is standard carbon and your are member of social arboriealist generalist species. Yes?”  Clara let’s out a rueful chuckle.

“That’s one way of putting it yes…. Order Primates”

“I? Is that word for self personal?” Clara nods

“I have shutdown nerves in leg that is injured. Clara will feel no pain as I realign leg fragments and inject replacement cells with growth factor…” Clara could only watch in astonishment as Moira used some kind of holographic interface to operated a series of robotic arms which manipulated her leg a series of cables snaked into her skin. She could see fragment’s being moved around on one of the monitors and stuck back together with some kind of adhesive scaffold. But she didn’t feel a thing! When the instruments retracted, she looked up at Moira. “You feel better, yes Clara?” She flexed her leg experimentally and stepped down off the table. “Holy fuck!! I can actually walk!”

“Is usable but Clara must not strain herself for next few day.”

“Got it doc…” Clara and Moira smile at each other….

After following Moira down a series of twisting corridors Clara found herself in what could only be described as a wooded courtyard with some kind of treehouse like platform and the softest grass she could possible imagine. “This is living space ship fabricated for you based on bio data.” Clara looked at Moira like she had grown a second head. “Your realize I’m not a fucking chimp right?”

“Apologies. I left ship to it’s own devices without clarifying. I will analyze data from planetary com networks or what remains to create more suitable accommodations. Will inform you at early part of day cycle.” It was at this point Clara realized just how long it had been since she had last used the facilities….

“Umm Moira?”

“Yes Clara?”

“I need the bathroom.” She blushes at having to mention this to the giant alien.

“Bathroom?” Clara’s face is scarlet and Moira looks confused.

“You know eliminate body waste?”

“Oh just void as normal.” Did they really just expect her to pop a squat in the middle of the room? “But how the hell do I wipe?”

“Wipe?” *Clara makes a circular wiping motion with her hand.

“Machines clean room, Clara does not need to. Sleep well and easy on leg.” And with that Moira walked out. Leaving poor Clara alone with her very swollen bladder….

• Like 2

Pt. 3 Brave New World

Deciding that it’s pointless fighting the inevitable Clara steps behind some of the shrubbery to give herself some semblance of privacy as a rumbling in her stomach makes another need known. Besides it’s not like she hasn’t done this before while camping…. Grabbing a large stick, she scrapes out a shallow cathole before popping a squat. Sighing in relief as she feels her bladder relax. Watching the yellow hissing and pattering stream as it lands. Groaning slightly Clara feels a soft fart exit her followed by a smooth firm log which curls beneath her. Breathing a little bit harder than normal Clara continues to push out a sizable load before finishing and kicking some artificial turf over the fresh steaming pile. “Now what the hell do I do about the lack of toilet paper? Wait wasn’t there some kind of water feature near the treehouse thing?”

Standing in front of it she could see that it was in fact some kind of fountain designed to look like a natural spring with water pouring  out of a fake into a shallow pool that looked to be maybe 2’ deep at most. “I guess this is supposed to be for both bathing and hydration? Wow these aliens really go all out with their zoo enclosures….” Stepping into the pool she finds to be cool but not unpleasantly so with the water coming halfway up her calves. After splashing her crotch with a little Clara grimaces as she reaches behind to wash her crevice, desperately wishing she had some soap. She does the best she can by drying her hands off on the grass.

After wandering around her enclosure for a couple hours Clara had pretty much seen the entirety of the stadium sized space, so she decided to just head back to the platform and try to get some sleep. After climbing up the ladder Clara was surprised to see that one the roughly 20’ platform was covered in what could only be described as a soft spongy gym mat thing plus a ton of blankets and two some one had left a plate of food out. Feeling her empty stomach rumble Clara wasted no time tucking in. It almost seemed like a steak salad. With chunks of rare red meat mystery meat scattered over a large plate of raw greens. There was also some kind sweet red berry and strong tasting white crumbly substance that made her think of brie or blue cheese. Licking the juice off he hands she decided that she might as well get comfortable for the night as she could the light rapidly deeming in an apparent imitation of a sunset. First, she hung up one of the blankets from the branches to create a kind of lean to. Then she piled the rest into a nest before burrowing and curling up as exhaustion over took her and she faded out…..

• Like 1