LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher assistant baby boy ( private )

Hya123

“ no we are going to do it this way “ Cody said he sighed. “ nope i will being doing this from now on “ Cody said. Cody got the little boy stripped him and put him in the bath tub. 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody wasn’t having he turners tim around and have him five seats in his bottom. “ you never yell or stomp your foot at daddy. I now let’s get cleaned up so can go nite nite” Cody said as he washed Tim up including his privately and butt. 

“ well you have to we have earl day tomorrow. I’ll read you a story before bed “ Cody said as he rinsed Tim off. He then got him out and placed him on sink so he could brush his teeth. 

“ don’t worry you will be tired. Those kids are outside are way bigger than you. Small babies need lots of sleep “ Cody said. Cody brushes Tim teeth . Then brought him back to his room and sat him on the bed. 

“ yes you are. Now I think someone is very tired let’s get you in some nice undies” Cody cooed. He put on a pair of Mickey Mouse undies on tim then a Mickey Mouse shirt for time. “ do you have to potty before bed “ 

“ I guess you don’t. “ Cody laid Tim down in the bed. Closed the curtains and turned off the light so it was dark. “ goodnight baby “ Cody said kissing Tim head before he left. Cody locked the bathroom door not wanting Tim to go by himself.

Cody was upset. He stomped up the stairs. “ Tim you do not talk to adults like that. And I told you what to do if you needed to potty. Now March your way back to your room and ask again the correct way or you can get a spanking “

Cody sighed he waited until Tim asked again. “ yes may but I do not want you yelling at daddy” Cody said. He had forgot the key in his room. “ I’ll be right here try to have an accident “

Cody came back and unlocked the door. In the bathroom there was a potty seat and the toilet had a lid on it. “ you use the small potty from now on l Cody said moving Tim over to the potty. 

Cody realized tim always stripper when he went to the potty he thought it was really cute. He probably should just keep him naked from now on to make it easier. “ good job baby making it to the potty “ Cody said in a coping voice.