LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amazing Daddy

Snugglebear_69

Hi all,

I've been having a very stressful week due to challenges with language training and an overwhelming workload. I was very on edge and out of sorts and was emotionally hiding a bit from my Daddy. It didn't help that he was at his home and I was at mine, just made it easier to hide.

Rather than getting frustrated or upset the other night he called me, walked me through getting changed, my bedtime routine and then read me a story while sending me pictures of himself to calm me done, help me feel safe and protected and in general improve my mood.

He's made special plans for tomorrow night and we're going to curl up, snuggle, cuddle, watch cartoons, he's making us dinner and plans to feed me a bottle (one if his favourite things) and then I get to curl up on his chest when he stays the night.

Daddy just seems to have a very natural way to make me feel better, safe, protected and loved. Even when I'm kind of clingy he just smiles, chuckles, strokes my hair and tells me he loves me.  I love him to bits and feel like an incredibly special little with him in my life.

Any other littles have a story they want to share about their special Daddy?

Little kaiya

Archived