LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picking up an extra for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

Ben started driving down the road. Soon, he arrived in the parking lot of the local Target. He pulled into a parking space and shut off the engine. "Okay guys, we are her." He said as he got out and grabbed Aurora out of the back. He made sure that she held on to the bottle.

Mikey sat in his seat as they drove. Every bump was making it harder and harder to hold his bladder. Yet, he ignored it as he rode. Eventually, he got out of the car upon their arrival to Target. "Mommy, why we here?" He asked still unsure.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jess got our and got Mikey our.” Just a little shopping” She said” but first a potty trip for you mr.” She said.” No more accidents your a big boy not a baby.” She said before turning to Ben.” I’m gonna take him to the bathroom just in case real quick then we’ll meet up.” She said

"We'll wait for you guys her." Ben said as he stood by the restrooms waiting. "Mommy and daddy are going to buy you a few things. What kind of toys do you like?" He asked.

Mikey followed his mommy to the restroom. He sat on the toilet to potty, but made sure to hold back his urge to go. He waited a few minutes. "Mommy, no hafta go. Me twied, but no pee pee yet. I sowwy." He said as he got off the toilet and pulled up his pants.

Aurora nodded hearing the man and shrugged. She didn’t have much at the orphanage besides her teddy that was actually hers

jess watched her son and sighed but nodded.” Ok honey wash your hands and we’ll try again before we leave ok.”She said 

Ben nodded but couldn't help but internally sigh. This little girl had been through so much, and it was obvious that she was use to not having a lot. 

Mikey washed his hands. He held his mommy's hand as they walked out. "Mommy, I get anything, or just Awowa?" He asked.

“ you’ve been good today we can get you a toy. If we make it the rest of the day accident free we can get some ice cream too.” She said smiling down at him

aurora looked around the bright store there was quite a bit of people  and so much stuff in here. Her bladder let loose a torrent into her diaper and she relaxed in the cart seat and went back to her bottle

Ben chuckled. "It's not my fault Mikey knows what he wants." He said as they walked to the diaper aisle.

Michael looked around. This was obviously for Aurora. He didn't wear diapers anymore. But it was always Aurora. He was so focused of the diapers, that he forgot about holding back his need to potty. Mikey just stood there as he wet his pants once again.

Jess was about to tell Ben to grab thendiapeea when she heard a splattering on the floor and turned to Mikey to see him wettin himself.” Buddy i thought u said u didn’t have to potty.” She said watching him wet his self.” We don’t even have another set of pants.”

Mikey looked down and teared up, trying to play it off as if it was an actual accident. "Me no feel.." He said disappointingly.

Ben looked down as well. "Jess, what did you want to do? He already used his spare set of pants." He said before whispering. "what's going on with him?"

Ben nodded. "Okay the pants I understand. What are we gonna do about his underwear situation? I don't know if we can just keep wasting underwear." He whispered. "Remind me what size Aurora is in diapers, since we are already in this aisle?"

Mikey let the tears flow. "I'm sorry. I no feel it comin til it too late." He cried. This was of course a lie, but he wanted to play it off. He wanted the attention.

“ I’m thinking about pull ups since he’s having accidents all of sudden.” She said as she lifted auroras dress and saw a size 4.” She’s a 4 I’ll go get the pants if you can watch him.” She said 

Kurt nodded as he held up Aurora to all the size 4 boxes. "What diaper design would you like?" He asked. "There's animals, princesses, and even butterflies and sesame street." He made sure to grab a few packs of pull ups as well.

Mikey stood with his daddy, tears on his face. "I sorry..." He whispered.

Aurora looked st both the princesses and seasons street not knowing which to pick. She looked them both over before the feeling to poop overcame her and she lifted her knees to her chest and started to push

jess went to to the boys section to find some pants for mikey

Ben threw both boxes into the cart seeing as Aurora couldn't decide. "Uh oh! Someone's making a poopy. It's okay. I'll change you when you're done." He said. "Just let it out."

Mikey looked around at the clothing. "Why we here?" He asked. 

“ we have to get you another pair of pants Since your wetting  yourself.” She said as she looked around.

aurora continued to push until a mushy mess entered her diaper. She let out a content sigh as it released into her diaper her bladder releasing as well

Ben smiled as his nosed twitched. "Did you finish babygirl?" He asked as he pulled her waistband back and looked in seeing the mess. "Such a big mess you left for daddy." 

Mikey nodded as he looked down. "I  sowwy..no felt it..." He said.

Aurora looked up at her finished and smiling happy with what she made in her diaper. Hearing her new daddy talk about what she did made her giggle.

” Ok honey but this is your second accident today i can’t trust you in big boy pants anymore.” She said as she grabbed a lot of pants 

Aurora nodded as she sat in the cart the mess in her diaper warm and comfy

jess took Mikey’s hand and found Ben and aurora. “ ok i got the.” She said before she smelled a full diaper.” Whew did somebody poopy.” She asked

Ben nodded. "Yup, Aurora filled her diaper." He said, picking her up. "I'm gonna go and change her, but I wanted to wait for you guys. I think you'd want to change Mikey as well. I threw a couple packs of pull ups into the cart."

Mikey kept up with his mommy, hearing the word pull up. He continued looking down sullenly. Although, he did like that he was one step closer to wearing diapers and getting his parents attention once again.