LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picking up an extra for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

Aurora shook her head as they went in the new place. She looked around and did like the smell the place had

aurora took the bag and Mikey and headed to the bathroom.” Ok honey.” She said placing him in the changing table.” Just relax for mommy ok” She said as she got his pants and undies off and wipes him clean

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike relaxed as he was cleaned. He did like getting special attention from his mommy. Since becoming potty trained, he really did not get these moments too often anymore.

"Well sweetie," Ben began. "They have a thing called a Happy Meal and you get a burger or nuggets with fries and a drink. Plus, a special surprise."

Aurora listened to her new daddy. And the meal sounded pretty good but she didn’t know what nuggets were.” Wha nugge” She asked him looking up at him

jessica got him all cleaned up putting the new undies and pants on him before washing her hands.” Ok honey let’s go .” She said holding his hand as they left the washroom

"Nuggets are small pieces of chicken that you can hold in your hands. They are crunchy on the outside, and tender on the inside. You would love them." Ben said as he saw Jessica return with Michael beside her. "He guys! You are just in time to order."

Michael left the restroom as he held his mommy's hand. "Otay mommy." He said as they walked out to order food.He had an idea though. Aurora was in diapers and would most likely get that same attention he just had from his mom. Maybe, having accidents is the answer? "I wan Happy Meal."

Aurora nodded.” Me try.” She asked him thinking they sounded good as she saw the boy and the lady come back

” ok baby happy meal it is.” She said as she got a high chair and a booster seat for the kids

Ben came back with the tray of everyone's food. "I got two happy meals and 2 big macs with fries and drinks." He said as he passed everything out. "Enjoy guys!" He dug into his own food, hoping Aurora would bond with her new mommy.

"...but...pway..." Michael said but let it go and just ate his food. First they got her. Now, they had to shop for her. He was feeling like she was all that mattered to his mom and dad now.

“ honey you can play he rest of the day your sister just needs some Diapers and clothes is all.” She said rubbing his back.” Thanks hon.” She said before taking everything out for both Mikey and aurora and getting things situated on the high chair tray for aurora.

aurora watched the lady move the food around and when she was done she smiled she was hungry and wanted to try the nuggets. She took one and dipped it in the sauce and bit it.” Yummy” she said smiling as she went about eating 

Ben got a wipe from the diaper bag and wiped Aurora's face before she started her fries. He made sure to take the box from her nuggets and sauce to be trashed later. "Such a good girl trying to eat all of your food." He praised.

Michael did not say anything. He just put on a fake smile as he ate. 

Ben finished his meal before watching Aurora. "Jess, so where to next?" He asked.

Micheal finished eating and stared out the window. He had it in his mind that he would have more "accidents" just to get his parents attention. Anything was better than feeling like he was no longer wanted.

Ben nodded. "Are you sure about the park though?" He said. "I'm sure Aurora wants to get acclimated to her new home and room. Couldn't the park wait?"

Mikey perked up hearing about the park, but then got sad again when the subject again became Aurora.

"Are you sure you would be okay with that?" Ben asked. "We could come with you if you like? I just don't want Aurora to be overly stimulated. It's a pretty big change for her to be in a family now."

Mikey herd this conversation, as his bladder was filling again from the soda he had drank in his happy meal. He just ignored it. 

“ yeah it’s no problem.” She said” i know she just got here but i want Mikey to know nothings changing and we still love him we’re just adding another baby.” She said

aurroa finishes her fries with a burp and was a both thirsty.” Baba.” She asked

Ben poured some water into a bottle and handed to Aurora and nodded at Jessica. "Yeah, he needs to know that things are not changing that much. Should we get going now and to what store?" He asked.

Mikey smiled. "Yay! Park soon!" He said excitedly.

Ben put Aurora into her carseat and belted her in before climbing back into the front seat. "I'll set course for Target." He said.

Mikey waited by his door, hoping Jess would strap him in just like Aurora.