LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picking up an extra for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

Mikey sat down in one of the chairs and looked at the lady as she spoke.

Ben nodded. "Will she be diapered in a disposable before leaving here? If you guys don't have one to do that, I could go grab one to give you guys from our car." He asked. "We had actually assumed she was a Size 4 so just recently bought a box of that size."

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hi there sweetie." Ben said. "I'm your daddy, Ben. This is your Mommy Jessica, and your brother Michael. We're going to take you away from her and be your family." Ben kneeled down and got to her eye level.

Mikey waved at her. Then he noticed what his dad was doing. Why didn't he get special attention like that?

Ben picked her up and had to choke back tears. "That's right sweetie." He said as he looked over at Jess and mouthed "She is so precious! We should probably go." Ben walked out of the orphanage and waited by the car for Jess and Michael.

Michael couldn't help but be somewhat hurt by this. "Mommy, we go too?" He asked.

Jess smiled seeing how adorable their new daughter was and lifted Michael into her arms.” That’s right honey we can go now.” She said waving goodbye to Melissa 

aurora let the man lift her up and snuggled into him happy to be leaving the orphanage.

Aurora smiled and sucked her thumb as she held her teddy with her other hand

Jess  Snuggled Mikey as they made it to the car. She buckled him once and gave him a kiss. Before going to the passenger seat.” Ok let’s get some yummy breakfast.”

"Did we want to go and make some homemade. or did we want to go out for breakfast somewhere?" Ben asked as he pulled out of the parking lot.

Mikey had forgotten about his need to pee until they had gotten back into the car. Things were already changing and he could see it. He just ended up flooding his pants while he was lost in thought. He hoped no one would notice.

“I think going somewhere would be quickest” She said as she looked in the back at her babies. Before long she smelled the scent of pee. She whispered to Ben.” I don’t know if aurora has really strong smelling diapers or Mikey had an accident.” She said

"Well, I know we have one for Aurora in her diaper bag. If it was Mikey that had an accident, then I don't know what we could do. I figured we were pass this stage with him. He's been potty trained for months." Ben said quietly. We really don't know who it is though."

"Would you rather go somewhere really quick like McDonald's? She probably wants real food for once. I know orphanages don't have that great of food." Ben said. "We could get the food pretty quickly."

Mikey was getting hungry himself. His wet pants now growing cold.

Ben drove the car to the nearest McDonald's and put it in park. "I'll take Aurora and you can take Mikey. One of them had an accident. Divide and conquer." He said as he took Aurora out of her carseat and into his arms, sticking a finger into her leg band. "The princess is nice and dry. Isn't she!? Yes she is!" He bounced her in his arms.

Mikey smiled at his mommy as she opened the door.

“ gotcha” Jess said as she went to the back and then heard her husband. She opened the door and the pee smell was strong by Mikey.” Oh dear did you have an accident honey.” She asked him seeing that he did.” Why didn’t u tell mommy you had to potty .” She asked

"I didn't know I had to go mommy. I sowwy!" Mikey said as he looked down. The truth was, he had known. He just didn't think to bring it up. Everyone wanted Aurora. Why would he bring it up? "I sowwy.."

Ben stood by holding Aurora. "Want us to go nd grab a table hun?" He asked Jessica.

“ it’s ok sweetienletsnsee if we have any extra pants for you.” She said as she quickly checked the car finding a pair of sweats and undies.” Ok you guys get s table Ima gonna clean him up. Can i get the diaper bag.” She asked

aurora sucked her thumb while the man held her high fry for breakfast