LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picking up an extra for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Let's get you some cookie baby." Jessica said as she picked up Aurora and and carried her to her high chair. "You want a bottle of milk as well to wash it down?"

Mikey nodded as his tummy growled. "I hungwy." He said.

Aurora smiled and let her new mommy place her in the high chair. At the mention of a bottle she nodded happily

“ I’m sure you do after that big poopy you left in your last diaper. Let’s go fill that tummy.” Ben said placing him back in the stroller and heading to the food court

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jessica broke the cookie into pieces and put it on Aurora's high chair tray. She then grabbed a a bottle and filled it with cold milk. "Enjoy sweetie!" She said as she placed the bottle on the tray as well.

Mikey's face lit up. "Yay! What we gonna eat?" He asked.

Aurora watched Her mommy and took a bite of the soft warm cookie. She smiled as she tasted the yummy chocolate chip cookie

” what do you want buddy they have plenty of things and different places” he said 

Aurora nodded as she drank the rest of her bottle and smiled up at her mommy

as the pizza was done Ben took it and sat down at a table getting Mikey in a booster seat

Aurora nodded and crawled back over to her teddy to play for awhile happy cuddling it and babbling to it

Ben got his self a few pieces and started to eat as well

Aurora played happily by herself as Jessica cleaned up

“ i can tell buddy just make sure it makes it into your mouth ok.” He said laughing gently wiping the sauce off of Mikey

"You like ballet?" Jessica asked. "You know, mommy used to do that. I started when I was around your age." She sat down watching.

"Daddy...mommy wike me in diapees? Or she mad?" He asked. "I no want her mad at me."

“ weally.” Aurora said peeking up hearing about her mommy’s ballet days

” well buddy she’s getting used to it again.” He said.” She was pretty happy to be done with diapers but I’m sure she won’t mind.”

Aurora looked up at her mommy and didn’t know what to say not knowing if she could do it or not

” Well you can make some pretty stinky diapers but other than that no.” He said

• 3 months later...