LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picking up an extra for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

"The box of Pampers Size 7 diapers and his diapering supplies are on the couch in the livingroom. I went ahead and bought an extra changing pad too, as well as dug out his old diaper bag." Ben said as he started washing the dishes.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikey followed Jess up to his room. "Mommy getting me dressed?" He said suspicious.

Ben walked out to Aurora and picked her up. "Let's get you ready as well." He said as he took her up to her room. "What would you like to wear?"

Ben opened the closet that contained all of the new outfits he and Jessica had bought for her. "Pick out any outfit you like babygirl." He said. "Mommy and I made sure that you had enough to choose from."

Mikey nodded furiously. Uh huh mommy!" He said as he laid down. His pull up soaked. 

"Good choice." Ben said as he grabbed the dress and started putting Aurora into it. "There we go cutie!" He finished by slipping a pair of shoes onto her feet.

Mikey nodded as he followed Jess to his room.

Ben sat and watched Aurora playing with her teddy. "Mommy's gonna spend some time with you today. And daddy will spend some time with your new brother Mikey." He explained. "Mommy really wants to get to know you, okay?"

Mikey laid down on the floor. He watched as Jessica pulled out one of the diapers, one of HIS diapers.

Aurora nodded having not had much time with the lady and hoping it would be fun

jess grabbed the wipes and powder and got his wet pull up off and gently wiped him clean before getting the diaper taped up.” All done baby get dressed for mommy ok.” She said .” Your gonna be with daddy today.”

Ben picked up Aurora. "I guarantee you that she is just as fun as daddy and just as nice." He reaffirmed her.

Mikey started pulling on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. "Daddy still like me?" He asked. He had not really talked to his daddy since his new sister arrived. He was always wrapped up with her.

“ okie.” Aurora said as she held her teddy and started sucking her thumb

” yes honey he still likes you.” She said as she went to toss the wet pull up on the diaper pail thinking they may need another one now

Mikey waited until Jessica was done before grabbing her hand and pulling her downstairs. "Let's go mommy!"

"That's such a pretty name." Ben cooed as he saw Jess and Mikey come downstairs. "You ready to switch kiddos babe?".

“ that sounds like a good idea.” He said lifting Mikey into his arms as he walked in to the room with Jess and aurora.” Mikey wants to go to the zoo.” He said

aurora nodded and let Jess do her hair

Jessica nodded as she grabbed one section of hair put a scrunchy around, then did the same with the other. "We are going to stay here and have a girls day in. Just make sure you make a diaper bag for him" She said as she held up a mirror so Aurora could see. "Look at your pretty hair sweetie."

Mikey was excited to be going to the zoo. He really could not remember the last time he had been to the zoo. "Me can't wait to see the animals daddy!" He said happily.

Auroras heard zoo and lookednjo at her mommy.” Animaw.” She said before seeinf her hair and liking it 

“ yeah i won’t forget babe.” He said as he went to pack a diaper bag for the day

"Yeah baby animals." Jessica said. "How about we watch a few animal movies?" She grabbed Jungle Book, the Homeward Bound Series, and both Lady and the Tramps. "Mommy could even paint your face later. How's that sound?"

Mikey followed his daddy up to his room. "Daddy, um...nevermind." He said as he looked down. He didn't want to talk to Ben about his feelings until they were for sure alone.