LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picking up an extra for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

"Aurora, Mikey is a nice guy. He won't hurt you." Ben said. "You won't be bullied by him like the kids at the orphanage did to you."

Michael nodded. "I not mean." He said. "You can have one of my teddies. If you want."

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora nodded as she laid back and suckled on her bottle while she watched the show. She heard the boy but shook her head knowing she had her own teddy

jess took a relaxing shower so she would be ready for the day 

Mikey nodded. He tried sharing. At least he couldn't be faulted for that. He cuddled his teddy while watching the TV. 

"You guys be good and watch the show. I'm going to check on mommy." Ben said. He went upstairs and sat on the master bedroom bed, waiting for Jessica.

"Just seeing if you were doing alright hon." Ben said as he gently kissed her. "I was thinking that I could go pick up some size 7 diapers for Mikey after breakfast. That way, you can get some bonding time with both of them in. Well, outside of you changing Mikey's pull ups. Right now, the kids are playing contently downstairs."

Mikey wtached the show intently as well.

"I'll be back before you finish." Ben said as he slid on a pair of shorts, shirt, and shoes before heading out the door on his way to Target. He kept it in his mind to pick Jess up something special. She had gone through an emotional rollercoaster the past 2 days. She deserved it.

Jess didnher hair and headed downstairs to make breakfast for the kids deciding on chocolate chip pancakes shaped like Mickey and Minnie. She went about getting the ingredients she needed and got the skillet warm. She made sure to check on the kids as well to make sure they were ok

Ben grabbed a box of Pampers size 7 as well as powder, wipes, and rash cream. He then went to the floral department and grabbed a bouquet of roses and a card that said "World's Greatest Mom". "She'll love this." He said as he paid for the items and headed home.

Jess has started making the breakfast and was soon plating a Mickey for Mikey and a Minnie for aurora along with their bacon and sausage. She put some syrup on and headed to the living room.” Ok little ones time to fill those tummies.” She said lifting aurora and leading Mikey by holding his hand. She placed aurora in her high chair and put Mikey in his booster seat.” Eat up.” She said

aurora let the lady carry her and smiled seeing Minnie Mouse as a good. She dug in hungry after a good nights sleep

Jess heard the  door open and before hearing Ben and headed down to see what he needed

aurora ate her food enjoying the meal her face a syrupy mess but she continued to eat with her hands

Ben was holding the rose bouquet and the card. "I figured you deserved this." He said. "I know yesterday was stressful, but this is the least I could do."

Mikey ate his food as well, a tad bit neater than Aurora. Though, being 3, he still got syrup on his face.

Jess came around the corner and saw the flowers and card. She took the flowers and  smelled them before reading the card. She smiled st Ben before kissing him.” Thanks hon.” She said.” Breakfast is ready in the kitchen.” 

“ thanks I’m glad you like it.” Jess said as she set the roses up in a vase before hearing Mikey she grabbed a baby wipe and cleaned his hands and face before giving him a soppy cup for milk and letting him down from his booster seat 

aurora was finishing up her own meal eating the last bit of her pancake

Mikey took the sippy cup back to the livingroom. He sat watching the TV, the diapers catching his eye. He had a feeling they were his.

Ben smiled. "Of course I like it." He said. "It was your cooking skill that were one of the many reasons that attracted me to you." He winked.

Kurt finished his breakfast as well. He wiped Auroras hands with wipes before letting her out of her high chair. He gave her a baby bottle of water. "Go watch TV with Mikey." He said. "Mommy and I will be there soon."

Mikey saw Aurora toddler in from the kitchen. He didn't know how to talk to her. He offered her his favorite teddy, but she had her own. "Hi!" He said waving as her eyes looked to him. That was the only thing he could think of trying.

Aurora nodded and toddled into the living room before sitting against the couch and drinking her bottle. She then heard the boy say something to her and looked to him.” Hi.” She said quietly

"Jess, I have an idea. I bought the diapering supplies for Mikey. Would you mind diapering him up? Then maybe, we could each spend some time with the other one alone. You with Aurora and me with Mikey. Aurora needs to bond with you, and Mikey needs to have attention from both of us, so I figured we could start with me." Ben said. "I want both our kids to bond with us."

Mikey watched the TV as he wet his pull up. He had no intention of even trying to use the potty. 

(When we are doing this, we could switch the babies we play. I'd play Aurora and you would be Mikey.)

( yeah)

jess nodded and went back to eating seeing as the kids were ok, she finished up and washed her hands before putting the plates in the sink.” Where  you put his diapers.”