LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl stores in northwest

Sploshab

I’m going to assume you are in the Northwest US. 

The only place I know of, is Kins ( https://www.babykins.com/ )  They are located in British Columbia, Canada however. I’m pretty sure they don’t have a physical store, unfortunately.

I would suggest, contacting Kins, and ask if they actually do have a costumer showroom to visit first. 

I know, they are in an industrial type park, so if they do take visitors, they probably won’t have any real customer friendly set-up. 

Might be worth contacting them to ask? 

2 hours ago, Sploshab said:

Thanks for the reply unfortunately I am in the northwest uk

Nothing unfortunate about that! Except that we don’t have any walk in stores anywhere in the UK   ....  do we?

9 hours ago, Sploshab said:

Thanks for the reply unfortunately I am in the northwest uk

I see. However, it would be a nice trip out! :drive1:

Other then that tongue & cheek, I couldn’t offer much help then, sorry. 

Your only alternative, would be to look up medical supply stores, around your area through Google. But, there’s not much hope, any would be, or supply AB/DL items, nappies. 

Hi thank you all for your reply unfortunately there is nothing around her like that after many hours of searching the Internet. Maybe some one would like to come on a diapered day out instead?? 

• 4 weeks later...

There's two places that I would recommend. Firstly there is the AB universe UK distribution centre that you can visit on appointment and I'm sure they'll be happy to help. https://abucares.abuniverse.com/en/support/solutions/articles/12000042218-can-i-collect-an-order-from-you-do-you-have-a-physical-store-

The second place I would recommend is the incontinence shop distribution centre that also runs a second website called nappies r us. The actual shop is geared towards incontinence but I'm sure you'll find most of what you want from there.
https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/faq#7

Both of these options are more of a way of picking up things you've ordered online and I doubt they'd be quite geared up like a shop in all honesty. Its still worth giving it a go though!

I wish you the best of luck!

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2019 at 12:11 AM, freswith said:

On 3/11/2019 at 1:08 PM, Sploshab said:

This is online only ain't it? Not a walk in have a browse around store

I was there this morning to collect an online order.  It's an incontinence shop (called the Incontinence Shop), which is at their warehouse.  You can buy nappies etc there, and they've got some coloured onesies on display.  I don't think they stock the ABDL Marketplace stuff there though, as my order had to be sent up from Aylesbury.

3 hours ago, Stroller said:

I was there this morning to collect an online order.  It's an incontinence shop (called the Incontinence Shop), which is at their warehouse.  You can buy nappies etc there, and they've got some coloured onesies on display.  I don't think they stock the ABDL Marketplace stuff there though, as my order had to be sent up from Aylesbury.

They don't have any abdl items on show that i've seen, only the medical pads etc. I thought they stocked some of the products there though and you've just confirmed it.