LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jane's addiction video

• 2 weeks later...

I remember seeing that on TV, recording it to VHS, then pausing. rewinding, and slowing it down so many times. One of them was the then girlfriend of someone in the band, can't remember who. Relevant scenes at 1:37, 2:27, and 3:40, but the whole thing is pretty great. Perry Farrell is a genius. For all the setup, the scenes are very, very short. Some lucky concert-goers got to see a lot more.

God, I remember them sounding so mainstream, and was more into his first band PSI-COM, which is a little-remembered gothic rock project from the mid-80's. And yet re-watching this, they're absolutely brilliant. It's a sad reminder of the degeneration of music, and commercial art as a whole. Then again, even in this song, during the bridge, I get major Bauhaus vibes. Almost no popular music is written or preformed by the "artists" these days. It's mostly the same few love songs written by the same producers, with slight variations, over and over again, and thrust upon talentless young corporate pop idols who can't even perform the songs they pretend are theirs. Well, that and rap songs, also written by a very few select producers, about how much better you are than everyone else because you're rich. So, sex or money (i.e. the provision of shelter,) those are your options. We've become so primitive.

• Like 1