LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love in brief

Does anyone else listen to this podcast? If you haven't already, definitely give them a listen. Very informative and entertaining stuff about AB/DL and how it impacts everyday life.

10 hours ago, warpiper said:

I listen to her. I started back in September, and im completely caught up now. 

I'm trying to get caught up.

Does anyone have any other ABDL podcast that they recommend?

• 2 weeks later...

Love in Brief is the best! I really want them to have Dr. Rhoda back on the show because that's my favorite episode of all time. I'm also a fan of Dream a Little, The Big Little Podcast, and The Crinkle Cast. I love tons of podcasts and I would also recommend Sexology Podcast even thought it's not ABDL specific.

6 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Love in Brief is the best! I really want them to have Dr. Rhoda back on the show because that's my favorite episode of all time. I'm also a fan of Dream a Little, The Big Little Podcast, and The Crinkle Cast. I love tons of podcasts and I would also recommend Sexology Podcast even thought it's not ABDL specific.

Oh wow. I didn't know there were others? I use stitcher and couldn't find any other ones. What app do you use?

On 2/19/2019 at 10:50 PM, huggybutt said:

Does anyone else listen to this podcast? If you haven't already, definitely give them a listen. Very informative and entertaining stuff about AB/DL and how it impacts everyday life.

It's not one I've come across before, so thanks for letting me know about it!  I'll give it a listen! ?

2 hours ago, Joey_AB_DL said:

Should there be a post or page with a list of links and podcasts?

Sounds like a great idea to me! ?

• Like 1
On 3/5/2019 at 8:19 AM, huggybutt said:

Oh wow. I didn't know there were others? I use stitcher and couldn't find any other ones. What app do you use?

I use Apple Podcasts, but you can find all of them online via google.

• 1 month later...

Love in brief, Crinkle cast, big little, and Dream a little are all fantastic. I am very impressed with how honest each episode for all of those shows are. Very much feels like you are sitting in the room with them having intimate discussions. Love love love them. They make commutes tolerable :)

36 minutes ago, lil_j said:

Love in brief, Crinkle cast, big little, and Dream a little are all fantastic. I am very impressed with how honest each episode for all of those shows are. Very much feels like you are sitting in the room with them having intimate discussions. Love love love them. They make commutes tolerable :)

Thanks for sharing! I didn't know that there were Soo many.

9 minutes ago, huggybutt said:

Thanks for sharing! I didn't know that there were Soo many.

Yeah, i only discovered them over the last 3-4 months or so. Definitely a blessing, particularly if you dont have many people to talk about ABDL things with in person