LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Could use some donations!

DailyDi

Money is really tight here this month, and a hosting payment is coming up. Please consider donating:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4VSRMWT36DKW8&source=url

Or upgrading your forum membership:

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/store/category/2-memberships/

I threw you a few bucks.  But I'm loathe to get that ugly 2019 Baby Banker badge.  I see no other options in your store.  Please consider other badge options (such as the one I already have) and you'll see at least one more sold membership.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, dyperbole said:

I threw you a few bucks.  But I'm loathe to get that ugly 2019 Baby Banker badge.  I see no other options in your store.  Please consider other badge options (such as the one I already have) and you'll see at least one more sold membership.

Thanks for the donation! Also, great idea to offer multiple badge options. Have added new badges for babies, boys and girls

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/store/category/2-memberships/

16 hours ago, MommyWigglebutt said:

If someone purchases a baby banker what does it mean? (I'm new to this site). Do we get anymore storage space? I'm in desperate need of more storage space in my in box/mail box. 

Yes, it gives you more image and message storage. And helps support the site.

No, thank you for the best website in existance that any of us have been lucky enough to enjoy :D

** draws sword and kneels **

Hear now and witness truly ! He, Ser Michael, First of his Name ! Lord of the Diapers and of the First Men ! Protector of the Seven Kingdoms and of the Realm ! Slayer of Dragons and of the Undead! ** places Crown on Ser Michaels head ** Now declared King ! Long May He Reign ! ** crowd echoes loudly ** LONG MAY HE REIGH! ** :D

** steps back and watches joyfully as King Michael ascends the steps and takes his place on the Iron Throne ** :D

If I could afford to, Your Grace, I would pay fealty every two fornights.Alas, my purse is not burdened with gold ☹️

• Like 2

I sent you a pm dailydi . If you donate I see the name which I won't post here so it can't be found by Google doesn't have anything to do with diapers etc so your safe. The name pops up a furniture company so donate to dailydi and help him out ?. "Average" pack of diaper cost will help him 20 bucks, take my lunch next two days and save what you will spend. The man da baby sacrifices a lot to bring us together in one place. Thank you daily di

Shawnie

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
On 2/25/2019 at 12:21 PM, DailyDi said:

I knight you Sir Fartsalot good sir.

@DailyDi

Hey, that would be a Good rank:  Diaper Knight of Sir Michael's Round Table hehehe :)

Or Maybe like an Order Like Queen Elizabeth II can create :)  You could do this too :)

Brian