LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

being nurtured

The nurturing aspect is absolutely critical to me. The gentle touch of Daddy's hands as he changes my diaper. His soothing voice as he reassures me after a nightmare. The caress of his finger on my nose when I'm fussy or cant sleep. His gentle kisses when I'm slipping off to sleep. Diapers are fun don't get me wrong but I could wear them by myself if I wanted.

It's all of the little, natural, nurturing things that Daddy does that makes my heart explode with love that takes things from just wearing a diaper to something incredibly precious and special.

Little kaiya

• 2 weeks later...

I have never had anyone to nurture me when I’m little. Neither normally. Nobody hugs me or touches me friendly or such. Of course my relatives ask how I’m doing and spend time with me, but still I’d need something more. I might like getting a daddy(about same age as me though). I would love to get hugs and cuddles and it would be fun to lie on top of him when sleeping(if it’s possible to breathe when an adult sleeps on your chest). It would be nice to be fed bottles and fruit purees. And building with blocks or Duplos would be fun together. And coloring, and going to a toy store, and travelling, and everything. He would take care of everything and I could just relax with no worries. Oh man, I love daydreaming...

But in reality, I’m too shy to even get a friend, let alone a boyfriend. So, I focus on writing stories about loving relationships.

3 hours ago, Taika said:

I would love to get hugs and cuddles and it would be fun to lie on top of him when sleeping(if it’s possible to breathe when an adult sleeps on your chest).

It is definitely possible, you just have to find the right position. Even though my Daddy is physically smaller than I am he loves when I sleep on his chest. He says it makes him feel warm, loved and needed.

For me I absolutely adore sleeping on his chest, listening to his heart beat, feeling the rise and fall if his chest as his arms hold me tight. Whether it's a nap or bedtime I love falling asleep on his chest as he gently strokes my nose or pats my diapered bum.

Little kaiya

On 3/4/2019 at 1:26 PM, Snugglebear_69 said:

For me I absolutely adore sleeping on his chest, listening to his heart beat, feeling the rise and fall if his chest as his arms hold me tight. Whether it's a nap or bedtime I love falling asleep on his chest as he gently strokes my nose or pats my diapered bum.

Little kaiya

That! That I’m dreaming of, exactly!:wub:

I fell asleep last night and had an awful reoccurring nightmare and apparently started to make noise and thrash around. My Daddy gently woke me up, curled me onto his chest and started stroking my hair as whispering soft soothing sounds to calm me down. 

It took a few minutes but the soft beating of his heart and his gentle touches just washed away the nightmare and brought me back to peace.

I honestly love my Daddy so much and everytime I look in his eyes I can see he feels the same way whether it's curling on the couch, having storytime or being held after a nightmare.

People should never settle for just any Mommy or Daddy. Find the one you love unconditionally and who loves you the same way, they are out there. When you find that right person it feels so natural and so right.

Little kaiya

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I fell asleep last night and had an awful reoccurring nightmare and apparently started to make noise and thrash around. My Daddy gently woke me up, curled me onto his chest and started stroking my hair as whispering soft soothing sounds to calm me down. 

It took a few minutes but the soft beating of his heart and his gentle touches just washed away the nightmare and brought me back to peace.

I honestly love my Daddy so much and everytime I look in his eyes I can see he feels the same way whether it's curling on the couch, having storytime or being held after a nightmare.

People should never settle for just any Mommy or Daddy. Find the one you love unconditionally and who loves you the same way, they are out there. When you find that right person it feels so natural and so right.

Little kaiya

Oh my you do make me want to find a daddy! Sounds so perfect, I envy you so much! :)

On 3/4/2019 at 12:20 PM, Pampertimmy said:

That's pretty much my quest as an AB. To find a mommy that nurtures me as she would a little toddler is what I want. Maybe one day.

Same here! A gentle, nurturing daddy or mommy would be amazing!

The nurturing aspects of being AB are definitely something I seek. Currently, I focus on self-soothing because I don't have a big. I guess my stuffy still takes the place of mommy, but a different mommy. I've learned that by snuggling with a stuffy and wearing a diaper I can get some of the nurturing that my little side needs.