LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onesie Question

Should I buy a tank onesie, or t shirt onesie? I am looking for one to wear as a undershirt, for more discretion.

There are many different brands and names out there, from North Shore, to Tykables, to just the ebay world... does anyone have both/how do they compare? I see they are around $40 each... is there any better deals out there?

What is best? And would you recommend a tank, or T-Shirt style?

Personally I own many different Onesies. Even when dressing for work I often start with a snap-crotch Onesies over my diaper. If I am wearing a white blouse, top or shirt, then I pick a white Onesies. If I am wearing a dress or top which conventionally would call for a camisole, then I wear a Onesies that is styled like a cami. If conventionally my outfit calls for a full slip, I own Onesies which look like the top of a slip. The whole point of a Onesies is to support the diaper while providing easy access for changes. Ley's face it, diaper changes are easier when wearing a skirt or dress than slacks, jeans or trousers. It is good being a girl.

See, Onesies can be made from different fabrics. It is possible to make the srirt part from different fabric than the lower pants. snap-crotch part which will be hidden.

Yes, I also have Onesies intended for sleep and/or playing in private at home. My husband and I live in Southern California where it seldom is so cold I need a blanket footed sleeper. The past couple of weeks we have had cold rain, so I did bring out warm sleepers I owned for ages.

My husband owns Onesies that can be worn as an informal shirt while the hidden part still supports his diaper. He has onesies with the top part serving as a sleeve-less undershirt. There are many vendors making adult Onesies. Tell those vendors what you need and ask for quotes. I cannot sat which firms are best because all of our are made by family members who do not make them for others.

We buy our vinyl pants/panties from Babykins who also make Onesies, but many other firms make adult Onesies and waterproof pants. Ask around! Best wishes.

We get our onsies from baby-pants.com and its the t-shirt style. And there around 30.00, and they have the printed or plain style. At home I usually wear the printed, and when we go out in public I wear the plain style. The onsies do hold up the diaper very well, and prevents sagging. They do make diaper changes a lot easier. 

We live in Michigan and the weather is not so good. In the winter I have on jeans when we go out with a onsie, and it does make diaper changes hard at times, plus I wear the footed sleepers at night. During the summer months I wear shorts and a onsie while out, and diaper changes are a lot better and easier for her. 

3 hours ago, laughingmoose said:

Should I buy a tank onesie, or t shirt onesie? I am looking for one to wear as a undershirt, for more discretion.

There are many different brands and names out there, from North Shore, to Tykables, to just the ebay world... does anyone have both/how do they compare? I see they are around $40 each... is there any better deals out there?

What is best? And would you recommend a tank, or T-Shirt style?

Take a look on Ebay.  I get mine made custom by a seller MsLoraineX and she is competitive with ABDL company pricing.  Usaully they are around $25 which you cannot beat for a custom fit.  These will fit you absolutely perfectly.  She also reinforces the snaps which I love and she is very approachable if you want to PM her.  

5 minutes ago, DiaperPilot said:

I personally like tykables best. They cost a little more, but have 5 metal snaps, and very tight stretching, meaning they give, but hold a diaper up snugly. You gotta get the size right though.

That is why I only buy custom made and for less too.  

16 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

Take a look on Ebay.  I get mine made custom by a seller MsLoraineX and she is competitive with ABDL company pricing.  These will fit you absolutely perfectly.  She also reinforces the snaps which I love.

Have you tried others and feel the ones from her at the best? I just looked at her listings and I have one plain white one in my  cart... I think I will checkout.

7 minutes ago, DiaperPilot said:

I personally like tykables best. They cost a little more, but have 5 metal snaps, and very tight stretching, meaning they give, but hold a diaper up snugly. You gotta get the size right though.

I wear a large t shirt, comfortably. I can fit in a medium, tight. 200lbs, 6'1.

Which would you recommend? Large?

1 hour ago, laughingmoose said:

Have you tried others and feel the ones from her at the best? I just looked at her listings and I have one plain white one in my  cart... I think I will checkout.

Yes, I used to buy the pre made ones from ABDL companies and hers are by far the best.  She uses a T-shirt that she converts into a onesie so a Large should work for you.  Length is the most important.  Make sure you are wearing your normal diaper when you measure yourself.  Take an inch off if you want it extra tight in the crotch.  Make sure you message her with your length.

There used to be another gentleman on Etsy that made custom onesies but he has closed his store down.  He may reopen in the summer.

I have tried a bunch of different ones ,no joy !
My favorites are made by Babykin's ,i buy in bulk it gets a huge discount and instead of off the shelf sizing they are tailored to me in my exact size and preferences (which after 300 + we know pretty well.)
I have everything from Hawaiian to turtleneck because i wear them 24 hrs a day .
For me the Hawaiin is rare ,it has to be pretty damn hot for me to go sleeveless many times I only wear them at home , my ducts are Booby trapped to blow the air wear I am not ( i have a sensation disorder ,the wrong temperature across my skin feels like being lit on fire with gasoline) so I sleep in the sleeveless more than I wear them out . Assuming your nerves aren't like mine , as an undershirt they work amazingly well , at home I wear cloth , going out disposable they both benefit from the support. I actually prefer the scaled up baby ones that they make the "scoop neck" envelope fold neck they have are great for days my body doesn't wanna cooperate , like an infant they are incredible at getting you dressed and making you look good ,some days my aide resorts to them because my body is being too stiff or floppy to make anything else look good !
All Babykin's onesies have reinforced crotch with quality metal snaps in my size which is pretty close to a size medium they use 4 ,if your a bigger guy expect more snaps (they need to be evenly spaced and set to give a good fit and support without gaps or bunching etc..

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, MarkSmith said:

Yes, I used to buy the pre made ones from ABDL companies and hers are by far the best.  She uses a T-shirt that she converts into a onesie so a Large should work for you.  Length is the most important.  Make sure you are wearing your normal diaper when you measure yourself.  Take an inch off if you want it extra tight in the crotch.  Make sure you message her with your length.

There used to be another gentleman on Etsy that made custom onesies but he has closed his store down.  He may reopen in the summer.

Thanks! I will check out... says last one available in my size.

Mark... do you recommend a full t shirt, or a tank?

To decide, let's take "Onesie" out of the equation for a moment.  What type of undershirt do you normally wear and what type of undershirt have you been wearing for years?  A regular T-shirt or a tank top?  If you wear both, which is more comfortable and which do you like wearing better?  Now, if you think of it, a onesie is basically the same.  It's a T-shirt or tank top, only it is longer with snaps at the bottom (or front) so you can bring it between your legs and snap it in place.  Above your waist, it's still the same as a regular under shirt.  Choose what you have been using as a regular undershirt if you want to wear a regular shirt over it.  If in the summer you wear shorts and a tank top in hot weather, then you might want to think about a tank top onesie for those occasions.  Just think of your onesie as a regular T-shirt or undershirt that you would normally wear.

• Like 1

Good advice!

I am not a 24/7 wearer. Matter of fact, these GA summers are HUMID and VERY HOT. Most of the summer during the day I don't wear because how HOT it is. I am not incontinence, I am just a DL. So, I think a T-Shirt would be best. Thanks!

I am a smaller guy, 5 foot 7 in, 160, 34 inch waist. Even though I wear a medium or large in shirts, I get the tykables onesies in a small. It fits me perfectly that way. So I would try one size smaller than your normal if you go with them, but see what their sizing chart & reviews say as well

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

I am a smaller guy, 5 foot 7 in, 160, 34 inch waist. Even though I wear a medium or large in shirts, I get the tykables onesies in a small. It fits me perfectly that way. So I would try one size smaller than your normal if you go with them, but see what their sizing chart & reviews say as well

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Ultimately you have to factor how much diaper you plan on wearing (your normal brand ) that will "absorb" space in every direction ,i think the standard margin of error in custom made is +2" .

I got mine from AWWSOCUTE  via Amazon and another onesie l have on now and it feels so good is from littles for big through Amazon very good product and fits perfect to play naughty all day or for a few hours 

There are a lot of onesie companies out there now. Onesies Down Under is probably the best known. Their stuff is good quality and about what most people expect form a onesie. The owner of Littles Laboratory ( http://www.littleslaboratory.com ) lives in my house and I might be a little biased, but the fabric is great if you like snug onesies that accentuate your diaper.

There are a few others that make good looking onesies, but each has their own flaws. Most have prints that fade quickly in the wash. LittleforBig onesies tend to fall apart in short order. They use cheap snaps and stitching.

I am still biased I have tried everyone's onesies and have things I don't like about all of them,be they too heavy a fabric ,poor construction,not holding color,inferior snaps, shrink too much, stretch to much(as in sag city) but Babykins has been awesome I buy in bulk so they are custom made not one size fits most (S,M,L) 15 or more doesn't matter what colors ,shipping is free customs Is very discrete as medical clothing ,and I usually score $5-8 dollar off each onesie, the lesson in that is that's why I have over 300 of them , they are always my undershirt or over shirt , out of the enormous array of styles and colors ,my personal favorites are the boat neck (it is the traditional "infant onesie" scaled up ,very easy to get on or off ,and you look great .the second would be the polo shirt long leg ,you look like a million bucks and I never fail to have someone say "that's a beautifull shirt" all the lines are right, it's great fabric ,not a thread out of place,if your a middle anger like me ,you could sew a "Members only" or Izod label on it ,without anyone thinking it wasn't a crazy expensive designer shirt.
In the land of onesies, I have not found anything that can hold a candle to them ,but with the onesie market exploding and more and more companies cranking them out ,i keep trying with an open mind .

• 2 weeks later...