LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Misato blushed as she was put on the changing table again. She tried to forget what was happening until her friend showed her the damp panties. While Brenda was changing Misato a teacher came over with another special ed student in need of a change. "What do we have here ? Another new student for our class ?" She asked the eighth grader while looking down at the small sixth grader.

"I'm not sure if she needs to stay here," Brenda told her.  "But she pees her pants, see?"

She showed the teacher her wet panties.

"I'm taking care of her though because she's like my little sister, now."

"Oh yes I see. Does she have any diapers of her own yet ?" The teacher asked Brenda as she didn't see any new diapers for the girl yet. She was a little disappointed the girl wouldn't be joining her special ed class though. "I big girl" Misato told Brenda and the teacher despite the evidence to the contrary. She had to admit the special ed room looked fun but wasn't going to say so out loud.

"It looks like her parents either don't know she wets her pants at school, or they forgot to bring her diapers," Brenda said.  "I'll try to go home with her later and see if they realize she pees her pants or not."

Brenda smiled at the special ed person, and then she turned back to Misato.

"Are you okay?" she asked.  "You might be a big girl," she told her.  "But you also wet your pants twice today, sweetie."

"If it's her first day maybe she doesn't know where the bathrooms are yet" The teacher offered to Brenda unaware of how true that was. Either way though the diapers fit on the girl well enough without stretching too much. "Yeah" Misato told Brenda and the teacher echoing the fact that she didn't know where most of the bathrooms were located. She hoped her new friend was joking about telling her American parents about her accidents as she wasn't sure what they would do.

Brenda shrugged.

"She could have asked, and we've been with her every break, so there's no reason for her not to have asked before now."

Brenda started to put a clean diaper on her.

"Besides, if it was just that, then the sixth graders are all going to laugh at you," Brenda told Misato in private when the teacher left them alone.  "It's one thing to be special ed or to need to wear diapers because you pee your pants.  It's another to pee your pants because you're just too lazy or stupid to get to the bathroom when there is no real reason you can't get there."

Misato quickly quieted down and looked up at Brenda for help. She definitely didn't want anyone thinking she was too lazy to get to the bathroom in time. Looking down at the new baby diaper she remembered she had nothing but the shorts left to cover her diaper. Misato looked around for them eager to hide her diaper quickly.

The shorts were taken, though, because Brenda thought they were wet, too.  She just covered her in the short skirt, that was there, and she sighed.

"You will need to be careful not to let anyone see under your skirt," Brenda told her pointing at the skirt hoping Misato understood.  "Keep your legs together as much as you can, and face away from people when you can when you're sitting so no one can see the diaper, okay?"

She then helped her to her feet, and took her hand.

"I'm walking Misato to her class now, Miss," Brenda told the teacher.  "I'll bring her back just before the end of school to check her again and change her diaper."

"Have fun and remember if you ever decide to join our classes come find me" The teacher told Misato as she put the kid on the changing table and began to change her diaper. She wondered if the girl might wind up in some of her classes after all. Misato just blushed in response and let Brenda take her to her next class. Her new skirt was a little bit shorter so she would need to be extra careful not to flash her diaper.

Brenda walked Misato to the next class, and once she found Jackie, she left Misato standing next to Jackie as she had to run to get to her next class.  The bell was about to go off, and Jackie was nervous about telling Misato to go sit down since Brenda dropped her right next to her, and the closest seat was a bit far away.

The teacher came in, and looked around the class.

"Who is our new student?" he asked.

"This is Misato," Jackie said.  "She can't speak English too good, so she's scared to sit anywhere else."

"Do you know her langauge?"

"No, but she's been hanging around me, so we kind of communicate a little bit.  She knows some of what I try to tell her."

"Why don't you move to the back of the class with her, then your whispering won't bother people in the middle and front of the class while you try to help her then?"

"Thank you, sir."

Jackie picked up her stuff, and then nodded at Misato.

"Back!  Back of the class.  See?"

She nodded at two empty seats next to each other.

Misato went to the back of the class with Jackie and quickly sat down. She then asked her "School soon end ?" So far she had yet to come across an easy class that she liked. Misato wondered if she would have better luck tomorrow with finding a class she liked and was good at.

Jackie shook her head no.

"We have this class, and then one more, then it will end," she said.  "I think we have art next though, today."

Jackie reached over and touched the other girl's hand trying to comfort her.

"You have had a really hard day today," she said.  "Even those of us who wet once when we first started here, I don't ever remembering anyone doing it twice in one day.  It's almost like you aren't even potty trained or something."

"Me wuv art !" Misato told Jackie forgetting her inside voice. Art was actually one of the things she had been really good at in her old school. She was now actually looking forward to her next class and showing off her skills. Misato tried to focus on her current class but was finding it difficult.

Because Misato forgot to use her inside voice, some of her classmates heard and started to laugh at her.

Jackie gave them an evil eye as did the teacher.

"You should be careful about how loud you say uncool things like that," Jackie chastised her, but she spoke so fast, it was likely that poor Misato only got the gist that what she did was kind of bad.

The teacher walked over to the two girls, and he stared at them both.

"I hope you are not talking about other things when you should be helping her with the class at hand," he told Jackie.

"Yes sir," Jackie said frowning and looking down.

When he turned his back to walk away, she made a face at him and then turned her attention back at Misato.

Misato blushed knowing she had accidentally gotten the teacher mad at Jackie. "Sowwy" She whispered to her friend after the teacher had walked away. Thankfully it didn't seem like there would be anymore of a punishment for either of them. Misato tried to pay attention but her thoughts drifted to the art class and what it would be like compared to her other art class back home.

At the end of the class, Jackie went to the teacher and said she was sorry about the interuption ealier, and that she was just trying to cheer her friend up because she was having a hard day.  She even explained that Misato had accidentally peed her pants earlier, and the teacher smiled and nodded them off.

Outside the room, Brenda smiled at the sixth graders coming out until she finally saw her little 'baby' sister, Misato.

"Baby Misato pee?" Brenda asked checking her pants even though it was way too soon for her to have to pee again.  "Remember, you need to ask for help if you pee, honey."

Then Brenda started to walk the sixth graders to their art class....

"No" Misato tried to tell Brenda only to have her diaper checked before she could answer. She couldn't believe her friend was checking her diaper instead of just letting her tell her when she was wet or dry. As they went to the art class she looked around at the different tools and the size of the room. Misato couldn't wait to get started and wondered what they would be doing first.

The art teacher was soon at the front of the room.  The children were allowed to sit however they wanted, so Jackie sat herself and Misato at the front table so that Misato could hopefully pick up more clues on what was going on.

"We are going to explore shading today," the teacher told them.  "Then, we are going to explore tinting."

She walked up and down the rows giving the kids paper to work with.

"What I want you to do first, is take a pencil, a number 4B pencil, and I want you to make a square so dark on the paper that it looks black.  Then you make the next square dark, but not as dark as the first one.  By the time you get to the middle square, you are to be at medium, and you should be using either a 1B or 1H pencil.  Then at the other end, you should be leaving it white.  The student that does the best with this exercise will get a small prize."

She then let the students loose to work with the pencils.

Misato listened to the teacher the best she could but unfortunately couldn't really understand what the assignment was supposed to be. She looked over at her friend hoping she could explain it better or show her what they were supposed to be doing. It would have been easier for her if the teacher had an example ready so she could better understand it. Misato kept waiting for Jackie to explain the assignment to her.

Jackie showed her her own work after she had three squares done hoping that was enough of a hint for Misato.

Other than that, Jackie really didn't know how to help Misato.

The hour was about half over, and soon, it would be time to go home.

Misato looked at the three squares Jackie had drawn before drawing some as well. Since she didn't see any shading on her friend's picture she didn't add any either. She didn't think to look at anyone else's picture to make certain she and her friend hadn't noticed it. Misato waited to see if the teacher would say anything about her picture or not.

Jackie continue with her own work, eventually shading the squares, but not really showing Misato her own work once Misato started to draw her squares.

In time, the teacher reached Misato's desk, and she smiled at her.

"I see you have the ten squares drawn, but the assingment is to shade them from dark to light," she said.  She had spoken rather fast for Misato, but then she also took the young girl and walked her over to where other classmates were working.

"See what they are doing, honey?"

Misato couldn't understand the art teacher but looked at what the other kids were doing before getting it. She nodded then sat back down and began to shade her squares as well. After she was done she went over and showed it to the teacher. Misato was sure she had done a good job despite not understanding the teacher. 

The teacher smiled at her and took her work along with everyone else's.

Since she didn't understand the teacher, she didn't have her name in the right place on the paper, so the teacher wrote her name for her, or rather, she probably did have her name on the paper, but in characters that didn't look like her name in English.

Then she dismissed the class and Jackie walked Misato towards her locker.

Misato was a bit disappointed when the art class ended but followed Jackie. Just before they went outside she remembered something and told her new friend "Need potty please" She began to do a potty dance while trying to hold it. Unfortunately Misato's potty dance wasn't helping the skirt hide her diaper at all.