LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just can’t get happy

I don’t enjoy anything anymore. Food isn’t tasty, none of my usual activities seem to hold up, and I don’t want to trouble anyone I know with my problems. Has anyone else felt this way? Do you have any tips?

• Like 1

Yes, I have often felt this way. I go to therapy, I trouble my therapist with my problems. I try to make time each day to engage in fun activities that I enjoy. I also try to do things were I'm meeting people or spending time with people. 

• Thanks 1

More times  than i  care to remember 

To me its obvious  youe in deep depression  stage  right now. If  youe this far down  i strongly suggest you contact  a professional  therapist  ASAP . 

And reg  you dont  want to trouble  anyone  you know  etc...   Who else  would you trouble with this dear  ?  If  they are youre REEL friends  they will want  to listen and help 

And last  i agree  with Mommy Wiggelbutt    here  on how to deal with this  problems      :67_EmoticonsHDcom:            

• Thanks 1

I have had depression for almost 40 years now, so I have seen myself go through some very deep moments. Like the two nice ladies above me said, talk to a counselor. After that, one thing that always helped me is volunteering. After a week volunteering in a soup kitchen, I always felt better. It's really not hard to find someone worse off than myself, I found out.

Get back to us please, and let us know how you are feeling. 

Another problem of mine is money. I don’t have the highest paying job, and I feel like what little I get should be saved for more important things than counseling. I thank everyone for their suggestions, regardless.

1 hour ago, Lonely said:

Another problem of mine is money. I don’t have the highest paying job, and I feel like what little I get should be saved for more important things than counseling. I thank everyone for their suggestions, regardless.

I have the same  problem   ?

• Sad 1

It could be cabin fever setting in, both of my sisters are going thru a depression and I’m a bit withdrawn myself, I love to come home to see my pet but I’m not excited about that anymore right now and I feel so guilty cause he is so dependent on my attention. That is how I realized I’m going thru a slump right now. I wish I had some advice  to help u get thru this cause it’s a ugly feeling, it’s like a cancer of your emotions that’s eating away at us. Hang in there you are definitely not alone!

• 1 month later...

I get very depressed ALOT too most days.

More for reasons than a chemical imbalance. But BOTH

I hardly got any friends in real life. Over a dozen chronic health issues like vestibular migraines that last days, mental health issues and aspergers syndrome.

And not had a partner in over 10 years.

Fix all that, and I'd be happy!

On 2/18/2019 at 6:26 AM, Lonely said:

I don’t enjoy anything anymore. Food isn’t tasty, none of my usual activities seem to hold up, and I don’t want to trouble anyone I know with my problems. Has anyone else felt this way? Do you have any tips?

On my severe depressive days it gets like this but WORSE.

I won't eat for ages, will neglect washing/brushing my teeth, nothing will interest me and will have blank empty thoughts where I can't even cry. And stare into space doing nothing at all. 

Crying HELPS 

Lucky that isn't that often. 

Try exercising. I've had a few episodes of severe depression and a decent amount of exercise never hurt me. Start small by attempting a mile run every day (run for approximately fifteen minutes a day and you've reached that goal). Try to improve after that, set goals. Try to keep yourself busy and the depression won't hurt as much.

It's not just to benefit your body, but also your mind. Though the process isn't understood, it's been clearly shown universally that being physically active reduces the effects of depression. It doesn't need to be strenuous- sometimes hat can be detrimental- it just needs some activity which is more effective when the results are pleasant. Clean house, take a stroll around outside to see springtime in action, wash the car, anything which will give you positive feelings afterward. Being active is the last thing you want to do when you're depressed but it is simply something those of us living with depression have to do to have a chance for a hopefully better tomorrow.

Bettypooh

19 hours ago, Lonely said:

Odd. I exercised every day of 2018 and it always made me feel worse

You saw it as exercise and you probably didn't enjoy doing it. That's why I say to just be active and do something you can enjoy as the better way to benefit from the physical movement regards depression. Put the exercise in a separate box of it's own elsewhere unless you enjoy doing it. Take a walk in the park, go window shopping, do anything instead if just sitting there doing nothing. It doesn't take much to gain the benefit and you needn't work at it, but you need to be active when you're depressed or it will always just get worse. You've got to actively fight depression or it will win every time.

Bettypooh

14 hours ago, Lonely said:

Guess it’s going to win then. That’s depressing 

I can understand  you having  multiple difficulties as have i  and so does ALOT of others  ,But  take it from me just feeling sorry about youre self all the time DONT help  (been there done that ) the  ONLY one that can change  this  is YOU.   And what you need is  WILLINGNESS to to try to  change this   and  make the best  of  what you got to work with   in life.        

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lonely said:

That is my problem. I don’t have any willingness to improve myself, and that’s how I know I’ll always be depressed.

What i believe  is  you dont  know HOW  to or  youre afraid  to  take this step  its a difference . Ive  talked  to MANY MANY MANY  broken souls  over the years   & so far i havent  heard  of ANYONE that dont  want to get better . THIS is what you need a professional  Councillor for . Ive been  were youre at right now   SO many times  over the years   so i do understand  were youre at .   and i KNOW you CAN  get over this   depression  BUT it wil require  youre  willingness  to do it  & accept  help were offerd  rather then  take the easy way out  and self pity   wich i can accrue  will NOT  lead to mush good 

If you want to talk  more private  my Pm is  right there   the choice is youres                   

9 hours ago, Baby Girl Sarah said:

What i believe  is  you dont  know HOW  to or  youre afraid  to  take this step  its a difference . Ive  talked  to MANY MANY MANY  broken souls  over the years   & so far i havent  heard  of ANYONE that dont  want to get better . THIS is what you need a professional  Councillor for . Ive been  were youre at right now   SO many times  over the years   so i do understand  were youre at .   and i KNOW you CAN  get over this   depression  BUT it wil require  youre  willingness  to do it  & accept  help were offerd  rather then  take the easy way out  and self pity   wich i can accrue  will NOT  lead to mush good 

If you want to talk  more private  my Pm is  right there   the choice is youres                   

I appreciate the concern, but I think you’d just be wasting your time. I’ll just continue to wallow for now. Maybe I’ll get lucky and die

2 hours ago, Lonely said:

I appreciate the concern, but I think you’d just be wasting your time. I’ll just continue to wallow for now. Maybe I’ll get lucky and die

First of all   youre welkome and know theres  NO time  frame  on this im right here  if you want   to talk  

Second  you would  NOT   waist my time   and it is still my pleasure  IF you whant to   

Third    i understand   and respect  youre decision

Yeah NO i wouldn't hold my breath on that one (and before you even consider   suicide   as a severely suicidal  since i was  little  i can say DONT   its  NOT will NEVER   has NEVER  be the  right choice  nor is there ANY   method  that is   peaceful or pain free (yes i have talked  to many  that have tried  most   methods  and  obviously failed    )             

10 hours ago, Baby Girl Sarah said:

First of all   youre welkome and know theres  NO time  frame  on this im right here  if you want   to talk  

Second  you would  NOT   waist my time   and it is still my pleasure  IF you whant to   

Third    i understand   and respect  youre decision

Yeah NO i wouldn't hold my breath on that one (and before you even consider   suicide   as a severely suicidal  since i was  little  i can say DONT   its  NOT will NEVER   has NEVER  be the  right choice  nor is there ANY   method  that is   peaceful or pain free (yes i have talked  to many  that have tried  most   methods  and  obviously failed    )             

No need to worry about me killing myself. I’m at least sane enough to know that’s not a viable answer. I hope someone else will kill me. My blood ends up on their hands, I maybe find joy, everybody wins.

22 hours ago, Lonely said:

No need to worry about me killing myself. I’m at least sane enough to know that’s not a viable answer.

I hope someone else will kill me. My blood ends up on their hands, I maybe find joy, everybody wins.

I`l hold  you accountable  on that one .  

Fair enough  but i hope this dont happen tho  (my self im just  waiting for the natural departure be it  by accident , illness  or old age  and  in the mean tie i try to  make the best of what i got dealt with in life  wich isent  mush   BUT  its  utliest something and  there are those   that dont even got  that and makes  my crappy  life story a Cinderella story in comparing.