LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I rather wear a diaper to bed

oldwetter66

• 2 weeks later...

I wear tranquility all through the night diapers but they don't always help. So I also have a soaker pad like you would find at a hospital under me at night. Also I still haven't taken off the plastic from when I bought my mattress LOL

• Like 2
On 3/17/2019 at 3:49 AM, Wookiebaby said:

I wear tranquility all through the night diapers but they don't always help. So I also have a soaker pad like you would find at a hospital under me at night. Also I still haven't taken off the plastic from when I bought my mattress LOL

My nappies often leak so I too have a soaker pad and my mattress is well protected. I use flannelette sheets too as they stay comfortable when wet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2019 at 7:50 AM, stevewet said:

My nappies often leak so I too have a soaker pad and my mattress is well protected. I use flannelette sheets too as they stay comfortable when wet.

I have a soaker pad over a fitted plastic mattress cover. I wrecked a mattress when I first moved out of my parents place years ago. Replacing mattresses is expensive so taking precaution is a lot easier and cheaper in the long run.

On 3/30/2019 at 1:13 AM, rubbersheetmike said:

I have a soaker pad over a fitted plastic mattress cover. I wrecked a mattress when I first moved out of my parents place years ago. Replacing mattresses is expensive so taking precaution is a lot easier and cheaper in the long run.

Yes I have ruined a few so have the bed well protected now.

On 2/18/2019 at 8:07 AM, MommyWigglebutt said:

Do you have a plastic sheet on your bed, under your fabric sheet in case your diaper leaks at night while you sleep?

Always.

On 3/31/2019 at 6:02 AM, stevewet said:

Yes I have ruined a few so have the bed well protected now.

My mattress that I use now cost about $800 so I make sure its protected. There was an article in the news a couple years about a young guy I think in Canada who got sued for wetting the bed when he was drunk. He fought the claim but I think the judge made him pay over $600 to compensate for replacing the mattress. I think most of us would just pay instead of having our name in the news. It shows though that its better to be safe than sorry.

On 3/16/2019 at 11:49 PM, Wookiebaby said:

Do you find the plastic that was on the mattress when you bought it works well? I use a fitted plastic sheet. I buy them at a local department store and their pretty good until the plastic starts to harden and crack usually after a couple years which is when I replace them. I think I would worry that the manufacturers plastic the mattress comes in wouldnt last long and also would have a crinkly sound when your on the bed. Maybe it sounds corny but when I was younger and had my first place I used large green plastic garbage bags that I cut down the seams to get a flat sheet but they weren't very effective and were very crinkly. With the durable fitted sheet covered by an absorbing pad theres little noise.

I have to wear a diaper to bed every night or I will wake up in a wet and messy bed everyday. Every time I wake up, I am wet. Most days lately, I have a mess in my diaper when I wake up. This is all because of a bad disc in my lower back.

• 1 month later...