LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Want To Be A Bambino Diapers Baby?

DailyDi

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you want to be a Bambino Diapers baby?

Answer this simple question and you could win a free trial-pack of this great new ABDL Diaper from the Bottom Half Group. (A $7 value.) Just respond to this thread with why you want to wear Bambino diapers, and we'll pick the 10 best responses to win the sample packs. After you wear them, come back and review them here!

One reply/entry per person. Open to adults over 18 years of age only.

Contest is presented by DailyDiapers and sponsored by BambinoDiapers who is supplying the prizes.

I should because I still live with my mom like a good baby and they don't sell those around where I am from. Also my Mommy is very scared about ordering over online. also because I would look so cute!!!!!

I wanna be a Bambino Diapers baby because all babies should have a diaper that they can feel comfortable and cozy and super secure in. A baby boy of my caliber, needs a diaper that I can trust, that mommy can wrap me up in nice and snug, that can take multiple wettings and keep me from making a huge mess on the floor. Most of all I wanna be a Bambino baby because I'm the bestest baby around, and if I can't be I might CWY! :crybaby:, you don't want to huwt a helpless little baby boy do you?

Guest sassysally1970

Answer this simple question and you could win a free trial-pack of this great new ABDL Diaper from the Bottom Half Group. (A $7 value.) Just respond to this thread with why you want to wear Bambino diapers, and we'll pick the 10 best responses to win the sample packs. After you wear them, come back and review them here!

Contest is presented by DailyDiapers and sponsored by BambinoDiapers who is supplying the prizes.

I WANT A DIAPER THAT I CAN WEAR FOR HOURS SITTING AT MY COMPUTER, READING & WRITING DIAPER STORIES AND LOOKING AT PICS, AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LEAKING. I CURRENTLY DOUBLE UP ON THE DIAPERS I AM USING...I WANT A DIAPER THAT DOES IT FOR ME IN ONE LAYER. BESIDES, IF I'M DOUBLING UP ALL THE TIME, I'M NOT REALLY SAVING ANY MONEY WITH THE STORE BRANDS. FROM THE ADS & REVIEWS I'M SEEING IT LOOKS THE BAMBINO COULD BE THE ONE FOR ME.

Guest babyreddog

i think i should get a free sample of Bambino Diapers because i will look absolutley AWESOME in them.

well I guess because I'm new to wear diapers and I guess I'm just curious as to how good these papers really are

I have been a Diaper Lover ever since I was 4. Thinking I was weird and alone I never told anyone. Just recently I have told my girlfriend and we have done some research to find out that there are a TON of Diaper Lovers in the world. I have never had the opertunity to wear anything other than store brands of Depends, Probably being I live in South Dakota. And I would LOVE to be one of the selected to try out these diapers now that I have my own house, and dont have to try and hide what I truly am.

I want to sample Bambino Diapers for the simple reason that I've never been into the AB side of the diapered experience. I'm wondering if something as simple and fun yet effective like this could help me make the transition. That extra something to possibly get me in touch with my inner AB that I'm not able to reach through normal means. This might be that catalyst I'm missing.

Once I try them, I will most certainly write an honest and detailed review. In all likelihood, I will also write a positive story about my experience that will be read by members and visitors of this board. It could possibly be my first ever AB-centered story.

Should I be chosen to receive these special diapers, any and all reviews and stories pertaining to Bambino Diapers would be available to the makers and marketers of Bambino Diapers for any purpose they see fit without regard for additional compensation or remuneration.

From the first time that I saw these diapers I said to myself that I would love to try them. I have been a diaper lover for years now and only started to wear adult baby diapers a few years ago. Since then I have been waiting for someone to come up with an adult diaper that resembles a baby diaper and this one looks like it is pretty close. I have not worn a diaper for about 6 months (shortly after I got married last Sept.). My wife did not know about my love of diapers while we were dating. While unpacking after moving into her place after we got married she came across a few pieces of paper I had with diaper sites written on them. She questioned me about them. She doesn't care that I visit these sites to look at others in diapers, but she doesn't yet know that I want to wear diapers again. She is okay with the idea of diapers and I so want to tell her that I want to wear diapers again. I think that if I was to win this contest it would be a great icebreaker between us and it would show her how I look in a diaper. I would also love to be able to give a review of them. A sample pack would be great as it would give me the chance to see how the diaper fits and how well it holds wetness. Give me the chance to show my wife why I love diapers so much. Besides, I live in Canada and would love to be able to get more of these diapers. :thumbsup::rolleyes:

I would love to try your diapers, because i have not found a disposable that did not brake me out, so i have been using cloth diapers and plastic pants for over 40 years, would like to find a diaper that will not make me break out thank you Diapers

I guess my response to this question doubles as a manifesto of sorts. Adult-sized plastic-backed babyish diapers as we know and love them are going the way of the dodo. It seems every month we hear about a new corporate adult diaper brand transitioning their products into cloth-backed ones. With Bambino, we finally seem to have a serious private company committed to manufacturing a baby-like plastic-backed diaper that's, in many ways (from what I've read) better than some of the "adult incontinence" products we've all been forced to use for years and years. Shouldn't we support that?

Yes, they're a little pricier than buying from Kimberley-Clark, P&G, Tena, Abena, etc. But they're made for us, with us in mind, and they're trying to connect with the community to get feedback. You won't see any of the above doing that. If we're not paying attention, if a few years you won't be able to buy plastic-backed adult-sized diapers on the mass market at all. It's already happening, and to me, that's a scary thought. Personally, I've been waiting for the marketplace to recognize the opportunity that exists in the AB/DL sector, and I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner.

Is Bambino different than some of the other companies that have tried this (often halfheartedly) in the past? I don't know. And that's why I'd like to try their free samples. It they're great, I'll support the company. If they're not, I'll give them feedback and tell them why. If they actually listen to customer response and make an effort to tweak their product so they can a.) Satisfy their customers and b.) make enough money to make the venture worth their while, then that's a good thing for all involved.

Here's what I've heard about the Bambino diaper so far: Plastic-backed, of course; plastic tape-landing area; front and back elastic on the top; no wetness indicator (thank god); fairly thick. Someone's been reading the forums....

I've used Secure Personal Care's products for a while now, and they're the closest thing I've found yet to what I'm looking for. Not everyone wants what I do, of course, and that's fine. If you want to stick with big medical-looking purple Molicares, that's great. If you really like those scratchy cloth-covered Depends, more power to you. Get off on yellow and blue wetness indicators? Great! But I don't, and I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people out thre like me.

I want some free diapers, yes. But that's not the only thing that motivated me to write this. If we don't support companies like this while we can, we'll wake up one day and find that there aren't any more of the diapers we like around. Those that do remain will be expensive, and we'll have to take what we can get from them.

I'm not saying Bambino is the answer - they're new, I've had no experience with them, and it remains to be seen whether they have staying power. But I'm eager to give them a chance, and I hope they deliver..... literally!

I would like to be a bambino diaper baby because I would like to find a diaper that can truly support me and keep me dry no matter what. It is my hope that the bambino brand will fufill all my wishes and allow me to be the true diaper lover that I have always been without any of the worry or hassel. Thank you

Well, to be honest momey has only found one place to get some graphics to print on to some tape for my own diapers, we dont have a lot of $$ but i have diapered my self for many years (if any one can rember when the Band-Aid makers J&J made them..... ) any way the truth is i just just got my first cloth and well it cant cant compare. I would even let the first pic. to be taken in them, this is very hard for me cause I dont dont want people to think I belong in in the "Hospitaial" if you know what I meen. What ever ther requirements are would be met. Thhis may soud like a desperate plea, and may be...... but give me a chance

Guest wearinggirlsdiapers

Hello Di, Well to start off with I really love diapers. So much that I would sneek pairs of my little girls diapers, when she was a tot. Since then I've tryed almost every brand out there. All but " Bambino diapers " I'd love to try them, if you please. I'll give an honest, complete review. So "Pretty please with suger on top" May I please win a free-trial pack..... :wub: Thank you

I think that i should win the sample pack because i am a huge ABDL and have never found a diaper as attractive as the Bambino diapers and really want to try them out. I dont have much cash to spend on diapers so this would be great and i would love to rate them on the sites diaper reviews

1. I have been wearing diapers all my life (intermittently) and have searched for a realistic diaper that replicates the feeling of a real baby diaper. I have worn many size 6 (plastic) baby diapers looking for comfort, swelling absorbency, and security.
  2. I have also worn many brands of adult diapers (including the European version of the Tena Slip Maxi) looking for a similiar level of absorbency, fit and feel.
  3. I believe that a sample pack will enable me to perform an objective review, with pictures (and comparison to the new Secure X-Plus) and (estimated) capacities.
  4. I have good photographic skills for reviewing purposes, as well as a 8.2 MP digital camera.
  5. I will review the pros/cons of these diapers,
  6. I will provide feedback to the manufacturer for design improvements (which I hope they are open to).
The final reason that I should receive a sample pack is this:

I want this company to succeed both in creating the best diaper, and creating a viable business enterprise that can support the AB/DL community. I do not want to see the company that makes the best adult baby diapers have to close because of poor market penetration. :rolleyes: I will do my part to help both the AB/DL community and Bambino Diapers create a sustainable relationship by spreading the word with a thorough product review and possible design improvements :thumbsup: Thanks!

hello I would like to try Bambino diapers because I have always dreamed of having an adult sized baby diaper. I am a DL, and I would love so much to be able to order them, but I have no credit card, pay pal, or any other means of getting Bambino diapers. Plus I live in Canada and we have vary little to pick from when it comes to adult diapers, oh do I ever want to try them :P but as it seems I'll have to wait for them to become more popular, so that I can get them but I just may drive down to California :drive1: just to get em lol yeah right that would be vary expensive and not vary practical, please pick me. My girlfriend liked the way they look and she thinks I would look vary cute and sexy in them she's not even a AB or a DL and she said she would wear them just because of how cute and cool they look. If I win I would post pictures and my reviews on Bambino diapers... Pick me, pick me yeah, please, pretty please!!!!

I want to be a Bambino Diapers baby because I would like the feel of a Bambino diaper around my but. I would like to feel and look like a baby. I like the feel of diapers very much.

Why would I like to be a Bambino Diapers Baby?

The reason I would like to be so is because I have been a very closetted diaper lover, even AB I think. I've always wanted to wear diapers, ever since I was young - but my parents never let me. Now that I'm older, I've experimented just a little bit by buying a package of Depends, but reading the reviews and even seeing them makes them seem a lot less like a Baby Diaper. And I've never had any other diapers. Though I would really love to see what some other disposables would be like.

I've been very stressed in my life lately, and I want desperately to feel what it is like to really wear a diaper just like those I must have worn when I was just a little kid. I want to feel what they are like, and just spend a few hours or a day in them and let the stress slide away. I want the feel of the bulk between my legs and to hear them crinkle just like old pampers. I especially want to just relax and let it all out of me, one or two, wearing diapers like that I could relax and 'be' a baby. The only downside would be the lack of someone to actually change me an baby me as I'd wear them, but that sounds like it is a rather common problem. I've never had the courage to actually order something like this, in part because I am afraid of it showing up on my credit card or bank records and someone finding out.

But seeing these diapers got me to register, if only to post and try and win a sample pack. So, I guess it doesn't hurt to try!

Top ten reasons to pick ME for the free sample:

10. I promise I will give a review as soon as I've made up my opinion on the diapers. That promise paired with my extraordinary written communication will result in an exciting, descriptive review that assists Bambino Diapers, Dailydiapers, and the Dailydiapers community as a whole. (For the record, once I get famous, I'll "come out" and do what I can to make the ABDL community as accepted as the gay community!)

9. I'm an awesome musician!!! I play the guitar and the bass, and I write my own music, and I don't get paid a penny for any of these amazing skills! I deserve millions, but I will settle for a free pair of Bambino diapers.

8. An extension of the previous reason, I wrote the song Bathtime, heard at www.myspace.com/brianburchband which spreads joy throughout the ABDL community AND the world alike! Doesn't that song ROCK!?!?!? The answer is YES!

7. I have been a diaper lover since I was 4 years old at the latest. That's the farthest back I can remember. I remember wishing so hard that I could shrink so I could fit into baby diapers. Unfortunatly, I never did. Bambinos is the closest thing over the last 22 years since then that has ever made my dream come possible.

6. I'm poor! Granted, not poor like homeless people. I survive and I have many loving friends and a good family. But spending over 1.50 per diaper is simply out of my price range.

5. My mommy would just FLIP over how cute I'd be in these diapers! She would have great fun being able to change me, but not NEARLY as much fun as I would be having.

4. I would LOVE to get the camera out and take pictures of myself looking like a little baby in his little baby diapers. That sort of opportunity doesn't come around often. Ooooh, maybe I'll save one for Halloween! That'd be super cute, huh?

3. I have a lot of respect for Bambino Diapers. It takes serious guts to go out on a limb and invest great deals of money and time to something that an entire community has demanded, but has gone ignored by the main industry. I want so badly to try them out, as I've been waiting for over two decades for this product, but I'm just not in a financial situation to do so. To sample the diapers, though, would give me memories and pictures to blossom that respect. (I know I'm stretching, here. Ten is a LOT!)

2. I have put a lot of time, thought, and effort into giving you reasons to choose me. This ain't no one line sissy reason!

1. I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY want you to choose me!

For added bonus reasons, I'm very nice and respectful, and a very good part of the ABDL community. Thank you for your time.

VOTE FOR BRIAN!

AND LISTEN TO MY MUSIC! ESPECIALLY BATHTIME!

Where are all the girls? I think I should get to try them cause I'm the first girl to volunteer! I'd love to see how much they hold and to get a few pictures of my diapered butt in one!

Yeah! I vote for Diapergirl80, too! Unless I can vote for myself. Well, consider this post one vote for each of us!

i would love to be a Bambino Baby because i am really a true baby who needs his diapers not only for being a baby but because i am totally disabled and have total loss of bowel and bladder control and i go heavy as well. i have many medical problems and operations that limit me in range of motion and need my diapers 24/7. i also have stomach problems and have to get ababy food and cereal etc. so for me to be able to deal with everything i play being a babi girl all the way as a true baby. i have a care giver who helps me and she treats me as a total baby girl. i would love to win and also send in pictures of me in the diapers and my baby things. being a baby is really the only thing i know know since i am totally disabled and have to be taken care of with feeding, dressing, bathing, diaper changes etc, and it makes me feel better about myself and coping with my disabilities. it is great therapy for me and will be doing this the rest of my life. i know no other way now and is totally a big part of me. the diaper that is the best and feels the best and works the best makes the baby even more happy! i would love to be the Bambino Baby poster baby with all my heart and would be proud to show off this diaper and being a true Bambino baby. i prefer being a baby girl bambino baby but can be a boy too. i hope you pick me for this honor. thank you BabyRandy

Well, I want to wear Bambino Diapers Because

1. I am a little Bambino myself. Not by blood, but I am an honary Bambino from Italy

2. I like the Super Mario Bambinos...I guess that's brothers

3. And I'm honest

Well, truthfully, I just like free things. But who doesn't like free gifts. I'm going to be honest and give the most real answer I can give. I would like to try new thigns, I REALLY like diapers, I want something nice and thick on my bum. And I feel that I'm special. Atleast that's what some people have said. I'm disabled, and I'm not of needing them, (but if I keep wearing like I do, I will soon) I just want to try something new.

I'd like to win Bambino diapers so that I can take lots of photos of myself in them and then post them to my diaper site (crinklebutt.com). I love to try new diapers and share the photos with everyone!