LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Want To Be A Bambino Diapers Baby?

DailyDi

My favorite replies to this thread are

diapeeguru’s – love your pic

DiaperBigBoy’s “I like free stuff” (lol)

Diapers4Me – not because of the post but because of the Avatar

and Danni’s cuz I likes poems too

I’m a bambina so I don’t qualify to wear Bambino diapers. If I wear them, it would be while writing a story about me wearing them.

runaway pleasures mommy; she reaches her climax and yells Oh Oh Oh BAMBiiiinaaa! Yes honey Yes! You’re such a good girl wearing those bambina diapers.

Listen to this post here ...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LAST CALL FOR ENTRIES!

Contest closes this Sunday March 25th and the folks from Bambino will be picking the winners shortly after, and will announce them in this thread.

Guest Bambino Diapers

Babies and diapermen, boys and girls, our dear friends,

:)

WE HAVE OUR WINNERS!
:)

We're proud to announce the winners of our "Why do you want to be a Bambino Diapers Baby" contest with DailyDiapers, and, without further ado.....a drumroll please!

We must say, we've had such an excellent response to this contest that we've decided to award our GRAND PRIZE to 15 Winners! These 15 winners showed what it is really like to be a Bambino Baby - their creative, unique, fun and sometimes exhaustive answers made us want to jump into a fresh Bambino right now! They are listed below, with instructions on how to claim their prize.

Don't fret if you didn't win the GRAND PRIZE -- you still won! We are proudly giving away coupons to all contestants who entered their reasons why they wanted to be a Bambino Baby! See the very bottom of this post for details on how to claim your prizes.

Still haven't tried out the newest adult baby diaper? Check out our Bambino Diapers at

www.bambinodiapers.com for more information!

BAMBINODIAPERS.COM CONTEST WINNERS

boy_ricky - Ricky, we want to see a review! :)

Joshie

ridiaperboy

wittlemikey

dlfnord

Danni - How could we ever forget?!

Baby Seller

Baby Rosie

sassysally1970

BoTox

diapeeguru

Thistle - bonus points for such a comprehensive business-minded answer!

Bob

Eric

brianman3 - excellent top ten list!

All you lucky winners will be contacted via PM with instructions on how to order.

Once again, thanks to all of our contestants and to everyone who has helped support Bambino -- we have a lot of fun things planned for the future, and we couldn't even plan any of them without your help and support, so, thanks!

:):):)

Your Friends at Bambino

COUPONS FOR THOSE WHO ENTERED!

We're sorry that your entry didn't win our GRAND PRIZE, but we invite you to use a discount coupon on your next purchase of Bambino! The coupons and ordering instructions are below.

BAMBINODIAPERS.COM COUPON

1) Go to www.bambinodiapers.com/shop and set up an account (if you don't have one already)

2) Choose your product size and quantity

3)a If you're ordering a bag, enter discount code daily2 (a $2 savings!)

3)b If you're ordering a case, enter discount code daily5 (a $5 savings!)

Hurry! These discounts will expire at the end of the month, so shop now!

Voila!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why do you want to be a Bambino Diapers baby?

Answer this simple question and you could win a free trial-pack of this great new ABDL Diaper from the Bottom Half Group. (A $7 value.) Just respond to this thread with why you want to wear Bambino diapers, and we'll pick the 10 best responses to win the sample packs. After you wear them, come back and review them here!

One reply/entry per person. Open to adults over 18 years of age only.

Contest is presented by DailyDiapers and sponsored by BambinoDiapers who is supplying the prizes.

Well I believe that I would love to try out these new diapers that would be so great on my tusshie.

• 1 year later...