LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Want To Be A Bambino Diapers Baby?

DailyDi

Why do you want to be a Bambino Diapers baby?

Answer this simple question and you could win a free trial-pack of this great new ABDL Diaper from the Bottom Half Group. (A $7 value.) Just respond to this thread with why you want to wear Bambino diapers, and we'll pick the 10 best responses to win the sample packs. After you wear them, come back and review them here!

One reply/entry per person. Open to adults over 18 years of age only.

Contest is presented by DailyDiapers and sponsored by BambinoDiapers who is supplying the prizes.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this include members outside of the United States, since Bambino doesn't have foreign distributors yet?

Yes, if necessary i will make arraingments to ship oversees myself.

Answer this simple question and you could win a free trial-pack of this great new ABDL Diaper from the Bottom Half Group. (A $7 value.) Just respond to this thread with why you want to wear Bambino diapers, and we'll pick the 10 best responses to win the sample packs. After you wear them, come back and review them here!

I would like to wear them out and see what my friends and family think of this new product. I think this would be an excellent opportunity to get feedback on this product from various sources.

t

Why do I want to be a Bambino Baby?? I buy every new diaper that comes out on the market and test it out for people everywhere, and I love it! Secondly, I check dailydiapers almost every day for new updates, pictures, and reviews. And lastly I need a good diaper that will last through the night and not leak because my new years resolution is to go a whole month without using the toilet for #1 and those incontinent people would appreciate a good review on a good diaper from someone who will give it a rigorous test. Plus when it's play time, it's Bam Bam! Bamino diapers!

I have been a diaper lover my entire life. I just had my 18th birthday within the last month and finally could get on this site. (Yes I waited for the law, I guess I am just a good baby.) Point being I have bought diapers before, but around where I live we only have Depends and Walgreens brand, which I have now read actual AB reviews on and know are not the best. I want to wear Bambino diapers because I want to try a better diaper. Easy as that.

I wanna be a Bambino's baby cause a baby would wear diapers like them, and the smile on my Daddy's face would be even more awesomer! I know Daddy would just love them and make me even more toddler than i am already right, just cause i was wearing real baby diapers, made for lil toddlers like me and you!

I would like to try your diapers because there is a baby trying to get out. I use Depend, easer to get an cheaper. I'm looking for a diaper that can hold alot of liquid and thick. The normal diapers I feel are not thick enough for the feeling of being diapered. The look and feel of a baby diapers would give the most comforting feeling and security that we all look for.

Guest Joshie

Why i would like to be a Bambino Diaper baby....

I would like to be a bambino diaper baby because recently i have told my new g/f about my secret baby desires. She was very interested and wants to play "mommy" to see how she likes it. When this "my first encounter of being babied" occurs it would be fantastic for the scene to be as real as possible. She has already gotten me a pacifier that she makes me use, but i have yet to take any of my current diapers because they are Wings choice Pluse briefs, which we all know are not babyish in the least bit. If i had a couple of Bambino AB diapers my life long fantasy of having the ultimate AB experience would finally come true. Should I be a winner, I promise to post pics of my big day of being babied. Thanks .

Always,

Joshie

I think i should win the sample pack, but if i do win, then i will send them to my friends here, so more then one of the STL babies can try them and see how they are and maybe buy more of them. I want to be able to wear a diaper that is both babyish but works well too. I want to feel like a real adult baby in them and not care what others say because i know why i wear them and that i like to wear them lots.

I would love to be a Bambino Diapers baby. They would go with my new paci I just brought.

Also it is very hard to get this type of diaper in New Zealand.

I am going to enjoy being a baby with Bambino diapers.

Have fun

Babybub

I should be a Bambino Diapers Baby, because I have not yet found a good disposable that makes me feel as comfortable and "safe" as my cloth diapers.

CDL

Guest zigzagman9

I want to be a Bambino Diapers Baby because they are the thickest and most babyish adult diapers available. My girlfriend would love to see me wearing one along with my bottle or pacifier. She loves to play mommy and treat me like a baby. These diapers would make me feel like a true adult baby.

I wear diapers every day. I would love to try the new Bambino diapers and possibly switch my brand. I love trying new diapers but am usually scared to make the investment before I truly know how they work for me. I have gone from Abena X-Plus, to Secure X-Plus. I really hope that Bambino diapers are the next step in the evolution. Maybe even the final step until Bambino comes out with a better diaper for us ABabies. I need a good diaper that will go for many wettings at work or school without leaks so they would be tested vigerously. I would also write reviews and recommendations for Bambino.

I dont think i desire to win. I would like to but i am sure there are others that have better reasons. The reason i want to be is because they look like an intersting design and the size would fit someone like me who wanted big diapers. They come in size 61 for the extra large. I would like to have this diaper that looks and feels babish but also has a size that fits me.

Well thats my reason

Guest lovetobewet88

will here you go igot devorse and lost my job all i have is my diapers ilove to where and be wet some now diapers would be nice thank you baby mikey :badmood:

Contest is presented by DailyDiapers and sponsored by BambinoDiapers who is supplying the prizes.

I want to wear the Bambino diapers because i want to feel like a baby again.

i want to be a bambino diaper baby because i have waited a long time for a good diaper like this to come out, and i cant wait for my girlfriend to tape one on me!!

Why do I want to be a Bambino Diaper Baby?

Well, from reading all the posts, I see that moslty everyone wears diapers.

I just came out of the "crib" alittle over 6 months ago. I did alot of research before chatting on DD, ( by the way, this site is great!). In the last 2 months I had to find a diaper that fits. Apparently my bottom got alittle wider since I joined DD, therefore I need a bigger size.( :roflmao: ) and to this day I have yet to find a diaper that is comfortable to my liking. I've tried the "store brands" & depends, they are either to tight in the leg or they dont hold much. I would just like to try something that is super absorbent and can last through the nite.