LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sarah felt like such a baby holding her diaper. "I'm ok it's just been a long day so far I guess." She smiled up at the doctor as she felt the thick diaper in her hands she knew it wasn't the thickest size but was nowhere close to the thinnest. Sarah felt the diaper for a minute the smooth crinkly outside was covered in pink stars with purple numbers in the the middle of each one, then she opened the diaper the inside was soft and smooth and instantly the smell made Sarah calm and less focused. 

Sarah heard the doctor tell her to lay down as she did she smiled putting her free hand up to her face and began to suckle her thumb again. She held the thick diaper in her other hand and gulped shaking her head and taking her thumb out "o...ok I'm ready for my diaper doctor..." Sarah said trying to stay focused 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley cleaned her body up again with a wet wipe to make sure it was smooth and ready, and then he put lotion on her and a heavy amount of baby powder.  Finally, he took the diaper from her and placed it under her, and then started to do it up.

"There you are, sweetheart," he said.  "No, you don't have to worry about going potty for the rest of the day.  We need to test the diapers anyway, so you have permission to just pee, that way, you won't be peeing because of not being able to make it, but rather, because we are experimenting, okay?"

He then started to dress  her in her new pink science uniform.

And now, we are done.

Bradley helped her back off the table and hugged her.

"All better, honey?"

Sarah blushed and watched the whole process part of her wanted to scream and die knowing that at 12 she shouldn't have even thought about diapers but the other part of her brain was very calm and ok with this and even kept her calm with sliding her thumb into her mouth too keep her from crying or freaking out. Once the thick diaper was taped up tightly around her Sarah felt just how thick it really was as her legs were forced apart very slightly, she heard the crinkling with every move, but it was so soft like sitting on a cloud. She smiled a little looking at it, it was a smile of nervousness, disbelief, scared, and calm. She shifted a little as the doctor spoke and blushed more as he mentioned her not having to worry about going to the potty for the rest of the day. Sarah was kinda shocked by this before should could say anything he quickly dressed her in a pink suit almost looking like a toddler's onesie with the zipper up the back even. Sarah hugged him back and nervously said "Should I take notes of...this...experiment too?"

"No, there is no need to take notes on this.  I have to take notes for this one, because this will be from the consumer's point of view, and children your age would not be buying these so much as the parents will if the children need them.  I might have to ask your mom about them though, if she uses them on you at home."

He smiled at her.

"I just need notes on the drinks we are working on for now."

He then brought her towards the science lab to start working on the drink from the day before to make it more than drinkable.  It has to be something much better than what kids her age like that are in the stores now.

"Oh ok... that works. I'll take good notes on the sodas then." Sarah said as he lead her to the lab, this was a new experience for Sarah the diaper was forcing her to waddle just enough for her to notice, the constant crinkling was an odd thing to have in her ear, and the new suit held her diaper firmly in place as she waddled. Once in the lab she grabbed her notebook and pink pen "Ok Dr. Kool I'm... ready to test the sodas." Sarah was excited to try the new sodas today but was still nervous with her new diaper.

Bradley smiled and walked her to the lab where he had her try to put some more tasting flavors together to make the soda better and better.  As she added flavors, he prepared them to settle so she could try them later, and after a while, he went over and sat next to her.

"They have to sit a little while, so why don't we clean up the lab a bit and then you can try the sodas in a couple of hours?"

Sarah smiled it was the first time all day someone talked to her like a big girl, she nodded like an excited child. "Yeah I'd love to help clean up doctor!" Sarah clapped her hands ready to get to work so she could try the new sodas. She jumped up and waddled over to the broom and started sweeping almost loosing her balance a few times

Bradley smiled at her enthusiam, and watched her for a moment before he started to clean up his part of the mess.  He hoped to have the mess cleaned up way before the sodas were ready so he could let her relax and watch some TV or play for a while.  She was a good helper, but she should also play like a healthy normal child.  She was supposed to be eleven years old, after all, though he wasn't quite sure she looked eleven at the moment, especially with that heavy diaper on her.  

He shook his head and went back to work.

In no time at all the lab was cleaned and looked like the last week never happened the garbage was taken out and the suits were in a decontamination bath. Sarah smiled the only time in the last half an hour she hadn't is when she fell on her padded rear twice like a toddler when she didn't manage her waddle just right. What she didn't know nor the doctor at this point was the second time she fell she wet her self just a little. Her bladder was becoming full again and Sarah didn't even know yet. She smiled at the doctor "Now what can we do before the soda is ready?"

"I think you should relax a bit and play or watch TV.  You've been working hard and had a busy day, and I don't think a fifth or sixth grade child should be doing so much without having a chance to play," he told her.

He picked her up and brought her to his basement where he had an assortment of toys for kids of all ages, some video games, some story books for all ages, and a lot of other things that he often let his 'helpers' use when they were waiting for some reason.

He put her down, and then nodded at the activities.

"Go on, honey.  The toys are all there for any of my helpers that want to play, and just remember to come to me if you need your diaper changed, okay?"

Sarah blushed when he picked her up carrying her under her diapered bottom. She could feel a slight dampness which only made her blush more. "Ok I'll play for a little bit." She said being placed on the ground like a young child getting dropped off at daycare.

"Ok Doctor I'll let you know if I need the potty...I I mean a change..." Sarah said embarrassed as she looked around the room seeing toys for toddlers up to video games for highschoolers. She started to waddle around a little bit before sitting back down next to some blocks and a few dolls and slowly began to play

Bradley wondered if the girl was truly ready to be a sixth grader.  Maybe it was lucky for her that she had been the guinea pig for this experiment, because the wetting her pants could make her feel a little younger a little easier, eventually, and then while at his place, maybe she wouldn't mind if he talked to her like she was no older than eight.  She certainly seemed to have a lot issues.

He had never had a sixth grader talk as much like a baby as she did, even when said sixth grader had pooped herself because of the suit being difficult to get off in time.

The poor girl also seemed a little out of place at school, in her wet pants, in a lot more confusion and baby-like situation than even a lot of fourth graders would be.  He wasn't at the school to see exactly, but he could tell by the way the mom called him, that she was most certainly not acting like a fourth grade student or older when she had had an accident at school.

Sarah played timidly at first but after a little while she became immersed in the pretend land her dolls were in. It had been a few years since Sarah played with dolls but now this just felt right. Part of Sarah's mind questioned everything that was going on but before it could become a forefront thought Sarah felt a twinge in her bladder only. She tried to get up quick out of habit to run to the potty but slipped due to the bulk of her diaper and landed on her padded rear and instantly wet her diaper. As she wet she blushed and hoped the doctor didn't see that. Sarah was not trying to fight crying and sucking her thumb 

Bradley walked over to Sarah, where she fell, and he lifted her up.

"I think it's time we check on your diaper in case you had an uh-oh again, sweetie.  I don't know what exactly is going on with you, but until the doctor figures it out, we should be checking on you."

He carried her towards the bathroom to get ready to change her thinking she was probably wet by now.  It had been a little while, and he knew that the formula he was giving her was causing her to have accidents without feeling it sometimes, so he wasn't surprised she hadn't told him that she was wet yet.

Sarah kept her thumb in her mouth looking up at Dr. Kool as he picked her up she didn't realize how wet she was until his hand was under her bum holding her as her carried her. She winced and it seemed in her mind the only thing she could do was suck her thumb to prevent her self from crying. As they went to the bathroom she let out a meek "I'm sorry doctor."

"There is nothing to be sorry about, sweetie," he told her hugging her tightly, so much so, that her diaper squished against her and started to leak.  "No one is mad, baby.  The doctor is looking into why you are peeing in your pants, so don't worry about it, okay?"

He then set her down and started to undo her suit for her.

"You're a good girl, Sarah, and I'm glad you are here to test the diapers, too.  They really needed to be tested, and it's much easier to test them on someone who is having problems than it would be to ask someone to do it on purpose.  You really wouldn't do it on purpose if you could help it, would you?"

He kissed her head.

"Don't you worry, sweetheart.  Everything will be okay, soon."

Of course, what he meant, was that it would be okay because in time, the whole town of sixth graders would be peeing their pants all the time, so she wouldn't be alone, and no one would feel like making fun of her for it.

Sarah hugged the doctor back taking her thumb out of her mouth. "Thank you doctor Kool your so nice to me. No I'd never pee pee my pants on purpose or...go poo poo in them either." It wasn't exactly how Sarah wanted to talk but it was how her mouth was forming the words. As he began to take off her suit she spoke again meekly. "Doctor...do you think...well... do I look smaller? I know I sound silly but I feel smaller since yesterday." She felt silly saying so but had to ask

Bradley shrugged his shoulders though he really didn't know her for very long, and so he most likely missed her shrinking anyway.  "You look the same to me, honey.  You've always been kind of a short sixth grader, haven't you?"

He got her suit off of her, and then started to undo her diaper.

"Let's see if we can make you feel better," he smiled at her.  "I know all of this has been harsh on you."

He pulled her diaper off her, and then trashed it after feeling how heavy it was.

"It seems to have held a full wetting," he commented.  "The people in charge will be happy about that.  It's hard for a diaper to live up to a full wetting by anyone older than eight, as of now."

He then started to clean her up.

Sarah nodded "ok I was just wondering. I guess I'm just being silly..." Sarah let the doctor remove the suit and started to change her diaper, she blushed and at the mention of how much she wet and the mention of not being 12 but just older than 8. It made the small girl wonder if maybe she wasn't as big as she thought she was. Her training bra was pretty much useless, under shirts was still more her speed, she still loved children's shows like Sofia the first and sesame street, she was starting to suck her thumb more often again, and now she wasn't exactly potty trained any more. She was lost in thought until her eyes caught the doctor walking back over to the wide variety of thicknesses of diapers she saw how soaked her previous diaper was and watched him as she wondered if he would go thicker or thinner 

The doctor picked up a diaper with the same thickness as before.  It wasn't soaked through so that it got her pants wet, so there was no reason to go thicker, but at the same time, he was afraid to go thinner because she had peed a lot in the other one.

He then came back and started to prepare her for a diaper with lotion and powder.

Sarah was relieved to see the same diaper come towards her with the same stars and number designs. Sarah felt the doctor wipe, lotion, powder and last but not least close up her new diaper. Sarah felt a comforting and secure feeling being back in a soft dry diaper, but kept her thumb from her mouth and wiggled and giggled a little before saying "Thank you doctor. This feel much better." Smiling at him

Bradly smiled and nodded at her.

"I'm glad I could make you feel better," he told her patting her naked leg just after getting her diaper on her, but before putting her Science suit back on her.  "Are you having a hard time making friends at school?" he asked.

Bradley checked his clock and realized it was time to test the drinks again.

He smiled at the little one and started to fix up her science onesie.

After he was done dressing the cute little immature sixth grader, he picked her up and set her down on her feet, and then he took her hand to lead her back where they were doing the experiments.

"Maybe if it will help, I'll invite someone your age to come and help us tomorrow," Bradley told her.  "All kids your age need at least one friend your own age to talk things over with and to play around with."

He smiled as they came into the room where they would be doing the tests.

These drinks were nearly perfect, and while Sarah's body was already affected by the previous formulas, none of these formulas would cause the little one any problems until that night, when it would work to cause her to wet the bed, not once, but twice during the night, if she slept for more than seven hours....

"Kinda I do have a few friends." She said timidly as she was dressed. "No no I really don't wanna have them see me like this I want them to know I'm a big girl not a big baby..." Sarah said before skipping her thumb into her mouth on the way to the lab

Bradley smiled and nodded.

"Well, we can wait on that, then.  There's no hurry getting people for you to work with, as long as you feel accepted."

He gave her the drinks.

"Ready to try these out?" he asked.

Sarah sat down at her little desk that felt a tad bit bigger but shrugged it off, taking her thumb from her mouth she smiled. "Yes please time for some yummy soda!" She cheered happily seeing him bring the soda over. 

Sarah grabbed the first one and grabbed the cup with two hands and drank it up. Sarah acted like the grown ups on TV tasting wine. She swishes it around and swallowed writing down her notes not even noticing the dribble on her cheek or on her suit. She smiles at the doctor "That one is really yummy so far doctor kool!" Sarah said eagerly