LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bradley frowned.

"Well, I understand how you feel, sweetie, but I don't know what to tell you about what is going on.  You might tell your mommy about the accidents and have her take you to see a doctor just in case.  In the meantime, all I can do, is try to offer you some comfort when it happens, sweetie."

He finished cleaning her up, and then helped her out of the tub.

"I think for now, though, since you are having trouble and it's making you feel scared and upset, how about I just try to help you deal with it by being there for you, and treating you like a little girl?  Obviously, it's less embarrassing for you if you're a little girl peeing your pants than if you are a preteen doing it, right?"

He smiled at her.

"Just until we figure out if there is anyway to help you."

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"But your a doctor couldn't you do tests on me or something? I guess I could tell her though..." she said shyly as he got her out of the tub. As she was getting dried off she listen and thought about what he was saying. could being treated like a little kid really make my accidents less embarrassing? She was quiet for a minute then spoke. "What would that in tale?"

Bradley smiled and nodded at her.

"Well, I'm not that kind of doctor.  I could maybe check, but it wouldn't be ethical and if I missed something, then I could be sued for malpractice since I'm not a licensed medical practicianer.  It's much better if your mom takes you to see a real doctor, one that is licensed to care for people."

He smiled.

"Well, to tell you the truth, that wouldn't really change that much in the way I treat you, but when you are wet, I'd just pick you up and carry you and let you know that everything is okay.  It would more or less, be the way I comforted you that might be different as far as how I treated you, but for you, in your mind, if you were a little girl..., it would be easier to accept that you sometimes can't help it and wet, than if you are older and think you should know better."

She was still deep in though as she listened to Dr. Kool explain his idea, she nodded he was a smart man who was she to argue. Sarah smiled at the doctor as he picked her up to bring her to the changing room with extra suits. "Should I act any different doctor?"

Bradley smiled and shook his head.

"Just be natural," he told her.  "If you feel like it helps, sooth yourself by sucking your thumb, or hold your wet privates and tell me what you did in the most innocent way you can.  Do whatever just feels right at the time.  It really doesn't matter to me, honey."

He pulled on the top part of the suit on her.  

If this keeps up, he will probably need to get her diapers just to run tests with him because whatever the company wanted about wetting the bed, it seems the drug was not easily controlled about when or where it would happen even if he could get it to be a bed wetting drink....

Sarah pushed as he talked about her behavior, but knew in her mind things as of late have been hard and if thumbsucking or something like that can release stress then she should try it. As he pulled the new suit top on her she waited til her had the top on her she began to suck her thumb again just to try it but she felt silly and took it back out before he came back with the pants for the suit

Jim pulled up her pants on her and snapped the snaps good.

Then he smiled and pulled the little girl into a hug.

"Are you okay?" he asked her as he picked her up.  "Do you need anything, or do you want to get back at it, honey?"

Sarah excepting the hug and hugged back tight. "No I'm ok Dr. Kool. Your so awesome thank you for being so nice. I'm ready to go back in the lab." She said happily and eagerly even with her tummy making some gurgling noises 

He smiled and nodded.

"Okay, let's go see if we can categorize some the other two formulas to see if any of them are workable, then," he patted her back.  "I'm so lucky to have such a big help with all this."

He walked her back to the lab and presented her with another formula to make notes on and to try.

(You decide what the imperfect taste is this time?)

(Ok will do) 

Sarah smiled big as she followed him determined to keep her pants dry and be a big girl to help the professor. She sat back down at her desk writing down about her accident in the stock room and how she felt afterwards. Then prepped her self for the new test. "Ok doctor I'm going to drink the first one. It looks green, a light green it smells minty?" She says trying to sound mature but only really seeming like a child mimicking an adult after all that's happened. She gulped down the first vials contents she shook her head "Yucky! ... I mean doctor it tastes like I inhaled a whole tube of toothpaste." She said correcting herself  shaking a bit from the over powering mint she writes down her observations in her not book.

"Toothpaste?  That's a rather strong taste, isn't it?"

He smiled at the little one.

"Well, I guess we should look at the next formula then, huh?"

He presented her with the next one only after giving her a drink to get the bad taste out of her mouth.  He didn't need one taste contaminating another taste.

By the third one, he almost had a pleasing grape taste that would work....

And what was more, the girl didn't need to pee right away either with the last three tests, so she would make it home before she would suddenly have a very different kind of accident right in front of her mommy....

Sarah was happy to have some regular coke to wash out the toothpaste taste then set her self up to take notes for the next taste. She smelt it, it smells like grape she gulped the drank down the purple soda and smiled as she wrote she grinned and then jumped up to hug the doctor. "Its grape! Its grape!" She cheered hugging the doctor tight til she let out a long fart and blushed.

Bradley smiled at her little toot, and he picked her up.

"How about I take you to the bathroom, just in case?" he asked her not wanting her to have another accident so quickly.  He wasn't sure, but it could mean she had to poop, maybe....

"I know it's embarrassing to be carried or have your pants pulled down, but it will be more so if you can't stop this....  Peeing in your panties is one thing, but I don't think you can get over embarrassing yourself if you do this other thing, sweetie."

He carried her to the bathroom as he was talking to her.

When they got there, he started unsnapping her pants from her shirt.

Sarah blushed a deep red but nodded as she was carried to the bathroom then had her pants released from the shirt. She went into the bathroom and tried to pee nothing happened, she tried to poop nothing happened. As she washed her hands she decided to flush the toilet to make Dr.Kool think she went to make him happy and proud of her. She exited the bathroom and with out thinking she announced to the doctor. "I made it to the potty! No accidents!"

He smiled and patted her head.

"Good."

He then bent down to start helping her pull up and fasten her pants again.

"Let's go see if we can get a little more work done, and it will be turn to change into your street clothes in about an hour to get ready to go home, sweetie."

He got her all fastened up, and then he took her to the lab where they worked on some paper work.

Sarah smiled at him like a proud child as he pulled up and snapped her pants together like a small child before being led back to the lab by her hand.

Back at the lab the doctor gave her some sheets to fill out that were like fill in the blanks about each sample today. The only question Sarah had a problem with were her math questions, for some reason she just couldn't do them correctly. But once she logged the last bit of her day in her notebook and finished the sheets. She let Dr.Kool know by raising her hand at her desk and saying cheerfully "Done!" While still feeling her intestines turn in her belly... something big was brewing 

Bradley smiled at her when she said she was done, and he took her work and put it away to look at later.  For now, he led her to the kitchen where he gave her a small snack.

"After you eat, we'll let you get dressed in your street clothes," he told her.  "It's almost time for you to go home, and I'm sure your mom will want to hear about what you did today."

He gave her a sandwich, oreo cookies, milk, and then, he surprised her with a slice of apple pie.

"There you are.  You were such a big help.  I think we really got far, but I still need to check a couple of things to see if the formula is what the factory wants."

"This all looks really yummy! Thank you doctor kool!" She said happily excepting of the food before digging in. She quickly ate it all feeling as if she hadn't eaten all day. Then she saw the small slice of pie. "Apple pie my favorite!" Sarah said before messily eating the pie she had crumbs all over her face and suit top. "Thank you for letting me help doctor, I'm glad I could be a big helper today!" She smiled up at him with her messy face after eating her snacks as she got up to place her plate in the sink a loud fart that sounded a little wet came from the little girl. She turned red. "Excuse me."

Bradley smiled and chuckled a little.

"More room out than in," he commented.  "It's not a big deal."

He saw her face and shook his head.  He wasn't so sure she was mature enough to be in the sixth grade, but she was supposed to be eleven years old, right?  Or was that 12?  Whatever, she certainly looked more like an eight year old with her face like that.

"Why don't we clean your face off, and then take you to go change?"

He took her to the kitchen sink and started to wipe her face and hands with a wet cloth....

Sarah felt like her face couldn't be any redder, it was such a loud fart. "Okay." She said wanting to protest that she can clean her face like a big girl. As the doctor wiped her face Sarah felt like she was different like almost a little shorter but just chalked it up to her never really being in this kitchen before. The truth was Sarah was now looking closer to 11 than 12 thanks to the chemicals mixture that splashed on her face and the chemicals the doctor was giving her. It was a slow reaction so it would take some time to have effects that were that noticeable. 

Once her face was washed Sarah giggled and said "All clean!" Smiling at the doctor before he took her hand to the changing r

In the changing room, Bradley started to unsnap her Science Experiment suit.

"You are doing really well," he told her.  "How would you like a part time job permanently.  You'd just get minimum wage, but as a kid, I don't see why you'd need more than that anyway, right?  That's 7.50 an hour...."

He let it linger for a minute in her mind.  

"Of course, we'll have to ask your mom about it first."

Bradley smiled as she brought him her clothes so he could dress her.  He really didn't mind it as long as she and her mom were okay with it.  Maybe he should show her mom the science overalls so she knows why her twelve year old daughter needs help with it....

He then got her out of the uniform, checked that she had not peed in it again, and then started to hold out her panties so she could step into them.

Sarah happily stepped into her panties and allowed the doctor to dress her in her jean shorts and Cinderella shirt she smiled. "Thanks doctor I had lotsa fun today I love being your helper!" Sarah said enthusiastically and danced around the room til the doctor took her by the hand to lead her home with her smiling the whole way.

The doctor smiled as he walked her home.

At her house, he took her mother into the other room to talk to her about Sarah's recent little problems.  She assured her that Sarah was probaby too excited to get to help to remember to ask, and that the science suit was made so that she couldn't get it off on her own because he wanted the kids to be safe, and didn't want accidents where the suit would come off before they were out of the experiment room since they sometimes handled dangerous chemicals.  He told her that he was always very careful to watch the kids and make sure they didn't get hurt when they were working with him, and thus, the poor embarrassed girl might have also wet because she was too embarrassed to ask him to undress her for the bathroom all the time.

After he had a nice chat with mom so she knew what was going on with the experiments, he told her that Sarah was a very good helper, and that he would gladly pay her minimum wages if mom let her work about ten hours a week, maybe six on the weekend and four hours during the week when there was school....

After he got her answer or counter offer, he finally went back home....

The next time he would see her, would be after school because the next day, Sarah was to start school.  Sarah would know by then what her mom decided on working for Bradley.