LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Of course you can help me," he patted her head before taking off her wet panties and then helping her into the bathtub where he started to run a warm bath for her.  "I don't judge kids by little mistakes or accidents that they have.  Everyone makes a mistake or has an accident once or twice in their life, and if a kid has more than some other people, then they do."

He started to wash her hair.

"Your hair is a little oily, sweetie.  When is the last time you washed it?"

He wasn't trying to make her feel worse, only to let her see that letting him bath her might have been a good idea anyway since she might have been dirtier than she thought she was.  Sometimes, twelve year old children do think they are cleaner than they are, and don't bathe as often as a growing person should.

He continued washing down her body observing that her chest was still, technically, a child's chest.  It showed a little bit of growth, but the growth wasn't so much that it warranted even a training bra yet.  He figured she probably wore one sometimes though, just to feel like a near-teenager.  Most twelve year olds that he had helped in the past had had one on at one time or another, but to him, they were still little kids.

"Now, after we get you a bath, and get your clean clothes back on you, I'll take you home for today, but you are more than welcome to come back tomorrow to look in on what I'm doing, and if I need help, I'll let you do it.  And if this happens again," he pointed at her wet panties.  "Don't worry about it.  I'm never going to worry that much about it, unless I suspect you should see a doctor about it, okay?"

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah relaxed slightly as she was bathed by the doctor, she wasn't too of put by it since her mother did bathe her now and then still after a traumatic day like this. When he mentioned her hair she blushed. "Sometimes I do rush in the shower my mommy er mom gives me a bath once every week or so just to make sure I'm super clean. I just showered last night before bed." She said blushing hard. 

Once he was almost done bathing her she listened intently about getting her back home she looked at the clock on the wall it said 5:30pm. 'where did the day go?' she thought. 

"Dr. Kool maybe tomorrow I can help you with that yummy drink you talked about earlier. I can be a good helper. I was hoping to be a better helper and do more today but I guess I ended that early..." Sarah said looking down with tears in her eyes.

Bradley smiled at little Sarah and helped her out of the bath.

"You didn't do anything wrong," he told her.  "You just had a little incident that couldn't be helped, and I don't want you feeling like you did anything bad just because you needed some help, baby."

He got her out, and since her panties were peed in, he just tried to get her to step into her jeans that he would pull up on her.

"You were a really good helper," he told her.  "I would never have gotten those kits all sorted as fast as we did by myself.  And I would love to have you help wtih the drinks, but I still need to get some stuff prepared for that, so tomorrow, we'll have to do something else.  Trust me, though, if you come looking for something to help with, I will have something you can do.  And if you happen to get so wrapped up in what you are doing, that you pee your pants again, don't worry too much about it.  I really won't mind.  I can't remember the last time I had a helper that would want to do so much, that she would even be doing the potty dance in front of me."

He got her dressed, and then after drying out her hair and brushing it for her, he took her by the hand to take her home.

At her house, he explained to the mother that she had a little incident, and it really wasn't her fault because the student suits were designed so that chemicals could not accidentally get inside since they sometimes handled dangerous chemicals in experiments.  The suits were designed on purpose the way tehy were, and he assured her mom that she was not the only one to pee her pants while working with him sometimes, but the kids never let it bother them once they realized a pair of wet pants was better than getting hurt by not wearing his protective gear he gave them.  

He then went back.

The next day, he had her just do some usual stuff, but that third day, when she came, he had the stuff ready to start trying to mix and match flavors to cover the strong chemical that he was going to try first....

Sarah walked with Dr. Kool as he lead her by the hand back to her house. She stood in the door way quiet as her mother thanked Dr. Kool for letting Sarah help out and explain she usually doesn't have accidents all that often. She took the soaked panties that were in a sealed bag and thanked him again.

Later that night after dinner Sarah's mom was tucking her into bed as she normally did even though little Sarah is 12, her mom spoke "Sweety I want you to know how proud iam that you helped out and made a new friend with Dr.Kool you can go over there anytime just let me know. Ok? Mommy loves you baby and dont stress about your pee pee accident, it happens. Night night honey." She said kissing Sarah as she turned off the light and went out the door. The next day went much like the day before only Sarah helped Dr. Kool from 9 am til almost 6 before returning home for dinner then passing out on the couch before mommy carried her upstairs to bed. 

The following day Sarah bounced out of bed took a shower, brushed her teeth and got dressed in her jean shorts and Cinderella tee and bounced down stairs where her mom had scrambled eggs and toast waiting for her. 

"Good morning sweetie eat up because once you go next door I'm heading out for some shopping and i won't be back for a while." Sarah's mom said cleaning up she felt bad using the doctor as a daycare of sorts but it just worked out that way. Once Sarah and her mom left the house they kissed and hugged good by as Sarah slipped next door and rang the doctors door bell. 

When the good doctor, Bradley, heard his doorbell, he smiled and pulled himself away from his breakfast long enough to go answer the door.

He couldn't remember the last time a child came over so often as Sarah was doing recently.  Of course living so far from town, that did make it hard for other kids to get to his house as much as they liked.

"Good morning, sweetie," he said reaching out to rub her hair.  "I think we're going to start on those drinks I told you about today.  Would you like that?"

He stepped aside and let her come in.

"We'll be using a chemical that isn't dangerous to you, but it will stain your clothes, so I'd like you to wear a science suit over it, if you don't mind.  And remember, if you need to use the bathroom, you should let me know as soon as possible so we have time to get you to the potty if we are too busy at the moment.  I mean, I won't be mad or anything if you don't make it, but it will make you feel bad, and I don't want that."

He then led her in to the bathroom first thing.

"Try to go first, and then we'll put the suit on you.  Do you want to put it on over your clothes, or take your clothes off just in case?"

Sarah saw the doctor when he opened his door and bounced in with a "Hey doc!" As she fixed her hair from the his rustling her hair. "I'd love that Dr. Kool! I'm excited!" As they walked to the bathroom she quietly listened to him only blushing at the mention of her flooding the other day and his use of the word potty. "What chemical is it? What does it do? I'll keep my clothes on I'll be a good girl and I'll let you know if I have to go. But I'll try now just in case." Sarah spoke as she made her way into the bathroom before closing the door but listed to what the doctor had to say. Sarah pulled her pants and panties down and sat on the toilet trying to push out any bit of pee but was too excited and ended up just letting out some gas before getting up and washing her hands as she left the potty.

Bradley let her use teh bathroom, and when she came out all done, he smiled.

"Since you have your clothes on, you won't mind if I just put the suit on you, will you?  It will be easier that way because I'll do the snaps at teh same time, and then we can get started."

He got her dressed for work, and then he took her back into the bathroom to wash her hands again, and then put some gloves on her.

"Again, the chemicals are not poisonous to your skin, but still, I don't know what allergies you have, so this is just a precaution to make sure you don't get a rash, okay?"

Once she was all ready, and he had her hair in a net and then under another white cover, he took her down where he started to prepare stuff the night before.

"Okay, first, I need you to taste this," he gave her a chemical.  "It's not dangerous, and no one I know of has ever been allergic to it, but it doesn't taste that good by itself.  You are tasting it so you know what taste we are working to cover up because this chemical is important to a company that wants these drinks invented."

He smiled at her.

The chemical, being raw, would start to work on her right away, and within an hour, she'd need to pee....

Sarah nodded and did as the doctor told her as he got her dressed, hands washed then gloved followed by the hair net. Once readied she followed him down to lab where he had a seat that looked like a pink desk set up for her, truth be told it made her feel official. 

Sarah sat down listening but also happily eager to help not retaining everything she happily chugged through cup of liquid. Once in her mouth and down her throat Sarah coughed a little with some spit up. "Ugh that stuff is nasty doc I hope you can make it taste good." Sarah said wiping the spot up from around her mouth and chin not knowing the chemicals were already in Her blood stream and working on her as the minutes past. She watched the doctor work for a while before she started squirm in her seat as she squirmed she didn't realize she was already leaking into her panties a bit.

"Yes," Bradley smiled at her.  "That is the point.  We need to make this stuff taste good.  Now, I know grape isn't anyone's favorite, but I figure it will be easiest to start with a basic flavor that everyone expects to taste a certain way."

He started to give her tasks to do, but in truth, he was just watching to see how long it would take the chemical to work on her and get her to ask him to take her to the bathroom,  He had no idea, a few minutes leter, that she was already starting to leak and wiggle from needing to go.

"Here, I want you to put a few drops of Grape one, grape two, and grape three in those vials, and then we'll add the chemical to those.  Once they are heated up properly, we'll add the next step together.  I'll be preparing grape 4 and grape 5 because grape 5 is more complex, and while I would be happy to let you do something complex in time, I want to start you off slow so you don't make a mistake the first time you do something important, okay?"

Within an hour and a half,total,  if she didn't get help, she'd be soaked from the raw materials she tasted earlier.

Sarah nodded and added the drops like the doctor asked but as she got up to move them to the heating station she felt her bladder release. Sarah put down the vials and stood there in horror as she not just peed but flooded her suit for the second time in 3 days only this time there was no warning. Sarah started to cry and felt funny as she sat down on the floor. "Dr. Kool it happened again! Wwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Me go pee pee!" Sarah cried out with out thinking as he bladder completely let go as the little girl sat in the puddle around her suit.

Bradley walked over and squatted down to her.

"Do you want to stop right now, or finish what you were doing, and then we can take care of the wet clothes?" he asked her as though it was a very small problem.  "It doesn't matter to me that you're wet, and we'll get you cleaned up as soon as we get the samples in the refer unit to set.  It won't be more than a few minutes."

He gently helped her stand up.

"You were supposed to tell me if you had to pee, sweetie, but it's okay that you didn't.  I'll just get you cleaned up for now, after we get the stuff sorted, and then I'll see what I have to put on you while we wash out your clothes."

The chemical was maybe too strong.  There's no way it would last long enough to be a bed wetting accident, and people tie it right to the drink if he didn't weaken it a lot!  That's what he was trying to do.  Maybe he would have to go with a different chemical... he wasn't sure.

He eventually got her to stand up and ready to decide if she could continue in her wet clohtes for just a little bit, of if she needed to be cleaned up right away.

Sarah listened to Dr. Kool and try to respond at first but was still crying, taking a couple breaths her mind was still in an odd fog. "Me can still..." she took a deep breath. "I can still help even though I just peed my self?" She asked shyly still softly crying as he nodded yes to her and stood her up. 

"I I I'll keep helping you doctor. I'm sorry I no tell you I needed potty....i mean I'm sorry i didn't tell you I needed to go, but honestly I didn't know it just kinda happened so quick." She said shaking her head trying to shake off the fog. "If your ok with it I'll keep helping even if me wet." She said still lightly crying as she stood on her own looking down at the puddle 

"Okay, baby.  You can still help.  We'll be done soon, and then I'll clean the little girl up, okay?"

He hugged her briefly and then put her back to work for a few minutes until they got the samples in the fridge.  Then he wnet over and picked her up and held her.

"I'm going to take you to the bathroom and give you a bath now," he said.  "I don't have any clothes for a little girl, so I'm just going to have to put you in another science uniform until we can get your clothes washed and dried, okay?"

He carried her to the bathroom, starting to undo the snaps on the way.

Sarah finished doing her work, slower than before and more distracted not just by her soaked clothes or the wondering of why she just went potty all of the sudden like that but the fog in her head that just couldn't let her think the right way. 

She was shocked a little once they finished and he picked her up. But soon as he was talking she nodded to agree with him as she held on to him tightly as he carried her into the the bathroom.

Sarah gave up for a minute trying to fight the fog just to get a mental break and just about fell asleep in his arms.

"I'm going to completely undress you and give you a bath, okay, honey?"

He pulled down her science bottoms, and then took off her science top first.  He didn't want to touch her clothes until he was sure she was okay with it again.  It was important that she didn't think he was being weird to her.  Yes, he was probably treating her a little bit more like a baby by wanting to take care of her, but he had done it before with other kids, even up to the age of fourteen, but he had always been careful to respect the kids he helped, even when they were as young as nine years old.

"Okay, sweetie, we gotta get your wet clothes off, so either you can let me go ahead and do that and give you a bath, or you can tell me to just leave you alone, and I'll leave the bathrooms so you can take a bath.  It's up to you, Sarah."

Bradley nodded and smiled.

"Of course, sweetheart."

He hugged her for a second, and then started to undress her so he could put her in the bath.

Once she was ready, he helped her in, and then patting her head, he whispered.

"It's okay if you wet your pants sometimes, honey," he told her.  "You wouldn't want to do that at school because kids are sometimes cruel, but here, you are safe.  I would never put up with anyone being here that was mean to other people no matter what they thought."

He started to wash her hair.

"Maybe after the grape sodas are ready in a bit, I'll let you try one before going home.  Just be prepared that it might not taste that good yet, because we are just now trying to figure out the best mix for a good tasting pop."

Sarah nodded her head to the doctor listing to him trying to focus but relaxed more and more as he talked and bathed her. The fog did clear slightly but she was so drained from it she didn't wanna struggle right at that moment. She smiled a goofy little kid typed smile up at the doctor and said. "Thank yew docta kewl. You da best. So nice." She said not trying to correct her self this time as she closed her eyes. As her bath continued. "Mmmm yeah grape soda sounds good to me."

He took his time bathing the little girl making sure she was clean and relaxed before he reached in and pulled her out of the water wrapping her in a thick fluffy pink towel.  He took a second towel and started to dry off her head and hair.

"Don't you ever worry about being childish here, sweetie," he patted her back lightly.  "Twelve year olds are still children, and a learning environment has to be a safe place to go, or you won't learn anything whether it's about science or anything else."

He walked her into his very large, nearly bedroom sized closet where he kept the clean science suits.

He handed her a shirt to put on, and he looked around for some pants, and then started to help her put those on and snap them to the shirt.

"When we are done here, we'll go put your dirty things in the wash, and from now on, you undress completely for science and then put your science clothes on, that way, if you wet your pants again, you won't have to be scared if your mom comes to pick you up early and you've peed your pants, okay?"

Sarah was so relaxed when he pulled her out of the tub she let out a big yawn. She held on to him after she was dried of nodding along to the good doctor talk to her about learning as they walked into the bedroom. Once she was dressed she shook her head waking up and clearing the fog a bit. "Ok doctor Kool. I'm sorry I've peed so much I dont know what's going on with me. Let's go work on that experiment more please!? I promise I'll be good and won't pee any more!" She said eagerly jumping up in down in her pink science onesie.

"No, sweetie, don't promise you won't wet anymore," he stopped her.  "If you do that, and then you have another accident, you'll feel a lot worse, honey.  I honestly don't mind if you wet your pants here.  This is a safe place to just be a child, honey."

He smiled at her.

"Yes, let's go work on the experiment some more.  How about you test two of the pops for me and tell me which one tastes less awful so we have a starting point.  Is that okay with you?"

Of course, I'll give you something like coke or something to wash the tastes out of your mouth because I don't think the first few formulas will be that good."

Sarah looked at doctor Kool alittle confused and a little sad. "Ok Dr. Kool but iam a big girl I'll try my best not to do it anymore. I'm 12 not a little kid. I'm excited to drink the soda its gotta taste better than before!" Sarah said happily walking behind doctor Kool as he lead her by the hand back down the the lab and seated her at her little desk.

Bradley smiled at his little girl helper.

"HOney, I know you're twelve years old.  You know what?  I had a fifteen year old in here once that peed her pants before she even had a science suit on," he told her.  "If a fifteen year old can have an accident without even wearing a suit, then a twelve year old wearing a suit... well, that's not as bad, right?"

He put the first cup to  be tested in front of her.

"How does this taste?"

It was a very bitter and so sour is was almost like drinking spoiled grapes mixed in fresh lemons.

Sarah with held her giggle sitting at her desk, thinking of her own problems she didn't have room to laugh at the 15 year old. Sarah took a drank the first cup quick, the smell and taste were just too obnoxious she gagged for a minute as the fog came back her head was spinning her thoughts we lost and she felt wetness in her suit but could figure out what it was. She looked up at the doctor and frowns "That too icky! Me no like!" Squirming in her seat that grew wetter by the minute.

Bradley didn't notice her wetting because he had just cleaned her up and didn't expect it the juice to have such an immediate effect.  After all, he was told to develop a drink that would cause bedwetting.  it wouldn't do that if the person had to pee as soon as they drank it.

He gave her some regular soda to wash down the taste.

"So, you don't think that one would help then, do you?"

He chuckled.  

"Get some good wash down drinks before we test the second one, okay?  I don't want you to suffer too much.  And believe me, this is helping me a lot more than you can ever know."

The second drink was a little less vile, but it was still like sour grapes and some strange lime stone taste.

It would also cause liquids in her body drank from this moment to be held in the stomach for a bit longer than she was used to, so she wouldn't feel like needing the bathroom for a very long time, however, when she finally went home, in a couple of hours, more towards bedtime, in nearly seven hours from then, she would suddenly get an urge that she couldn't stop, and it would leave a big problem at that time....