LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In a small neighborhood just outside of a small town lives a scientist Dr. Bradly Koultick or as the town knows him as "Dr. Kool". He always goes to the local fairs and does fun science for the town and even does a few science classes a month at the schools. Dr. Kool is a great guy but sometimes he's gotta do things to get funding for his research that doesn't have the best intentions. Recently his latest investor was a very large corporation that wanted him to develop a new soda that marked for kids but there was a misevious catch to what they wanted. As a large corporation like they usually do they have many products. They wanted to increase the sales of not only their new soda but also their new line of diapers. They ordered Dr. Kool to develop a soda that will be delicious and also have the side effect of bedwetting in young kids to preteens. 

"Your joking that's highly unethical and I'll be honest risky." Dr Kool said uneasy but let out a laugh to lighten the room. 

The dark dressed man looked intently at the scientist "Get it done or else." As he dropped the paper work on the lab bench and walked out of the house. 

This RP will follow Dr. Kools experiments on his soda and follow his unexpecting test subject Sarah from next door who is a 12 year old girl who is obvious to the experiment but does think the scientist is working on a new soda but will be in the dark on the effects it has. She will start bedwetting, then start to slowly lose her ability to hold her bladder and bowels and regress.

This is open for anyone who is willing to reply in detailed replies of more than one sentence 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley frowned at the investors, and he was nearly about to turn them down when they told him that if he did, he would never get funding in this area again.  They promised him a full backlash if he refused, so with only a few days to think things over, and threats of no more funding, no more teaching positions, and other career demolishing plans in the works, he finally caved and gave the company his word that he would develop something.  It would take time, but they already accepted that.

"We will expect reports on your new product, and we will want to see some kind of proof that you are working on it," the investors told him.

"You will.  I assure you, once I give my word, it will be done right."

Bradley eventually found himself at his lab working on just getting a tasty formula put together first.  He knew he couldn't test it on the kids until he had something worked out as a side effect, but then there was no point in trying it out on them until he had something that tasted good or just one try, and they would never buy it again.  Maybe he should have done it that way on purpose, then he wouldn't be struggling with the morality of what this cooperation wanted him to do, but it just never occured to him to purposefully do substandard work once a deal was reach however one sided it was.

His first idea was to put something of a durilic in the soda, but then, caffeine was one, and it didn't cause this problem in most kids.  Of course, another side effect of caffeine was that it kept people awake at night, so of course most people didn't let their kids have soda before bed.  He would have to do something about making this product a desirable thing for parents to give their children before bedtime or somehow extend the effects of whatever he used, so that kids' bladders would keep working full time during their sleep....

There was just so much to do and to think about.

He started to think he needed a lab assistant.  What he really needed, was a lab rat, but since the company wanted what they wanted, regular rats and animals was not the way to get what he needed as quickly as he needed it.  He needed a human subject, and the only way he could entice something like that, was to call it something different.  Perhaps he could tempt a little kid to come and test his products for him, and tell them that a perk of this volunteer service or maybe minimum pay position, was that they got to try his new drinks for free, if they wanted to.

Sarah is a pretty average 12 year old girl in 6th grade, shes on the short side with brunette hair that goes just past her shoulders, shes got an average build but is still in the training bra stage of puberty. Recently about 2 months ago her and her mom moved in next door to the "famous Dr. Kool". Sarah hadn't really gotten to understand the who famous part but on a rainy day stuck inside her mom was tired of seeing her lounge around the house. "Baby why dont you go do something with your friends or something?" Her mom said with a bright happy smile.

Sarah looked up at her mom from her spot on the couch watching something random on Disney channel that she was barely paying attention too. "Mom it's raining out plus everything is busy. Ugh there isnt anything to do."

Her mom looked down for a minute before looking bright eyed at her young daughter again. "I know! You should go next door and meet that Dr. Kool guy! Hes famous around here and you've yet to meet him since we moved next door!"

"I guess I could do that. I'll grab my coat and go see if I can learn something from him. I know some of my friends help him now and then. Not a bad idea mommy." Sarah says getting up hugging her mom before grabbing her coat and adventuring out into the rain for the short walk next door. Once next door she rings the door bell.

Bradley was working on three different projects at once, when he heard the doorbell.  He was, of course, working on a grape flavor drink.  Grape was the most mundane taste as he understood it, to kids, so it made sense as a starter flavor.  He would add more flavors when the test formula worked out.  The second project he was working on, was something he was going to present at a local middle school about electricity.  Kids liked it when science involved using their hands and actually touching stuff, so he was working on making an example project to test how difficult it would be to put together and see if he could do it in the ninty minute lesson that the school promised to give him.  Finally, he was marking up a science fair contest rubrick that would let the kids make something with hopes of winning, should that be their goal.  Too many times, Bradley thought that schools and other places didn't really tell the kids what they were looking for when they gave awards, and that tended to exclude a lot of kids who didn't see any point in taking the projects seriously.

Bradley sighed and put down a flavor vial for the test of his new drink, pulled the curtain to hide his electric lesson, and put his notes away for the upcoming science fair.  

It took him maybe five minutes to come to the door, but he did come.

"I'm coming," he kept calling out as he rushed about trying to hide things he didn't want someone to see.  Sometimes, his guests were bigger kids who liked to see his science experiments, so he had to be careful when he opened the door.

When he finally got there, he bent down and got a good look at her face before letting her in.

"Now, I don't remember ever seeing you before," he said with a smile.  "Are you a fifth grader?  Sixth grader?  Seventh grader?" he guessed them so fast fhe didn't have enough time to stop him when he got to the right grade.  "What brings you way out of town on a day like today?"

He had not seen her yet, so he didn't know she lived next door in the house that had been vacant for nearly two years now.

Sarah just looked at the tall white coated man as he asked his slew of questions. "Um my name is Sarah I'm a 6th grader here in town I just moved in about 2 months ago next door. My mommy... er mom told me to come over and meet you. I heard you were famous and my friends always say how you let them come over and help out. I hope I'm not interrupting anything sir." Sarah said standing on the front stoop with the rain now getting the back of her legs wet. 

Bradley smiled at her and opened the door further to let her in.

"Well, don't stand out there in the rain getting all wet, sweetie," he bowed to her and stood aside to let her in.  "I don't know how it is that this is the first time we are meeting if you've been next door all that time, but that means we have a lot of lost time to make up for, doesn't it?"

Bradley walked her in, provided she followed willingly, and he first brought her to the dining room.

"Your clothes are just soaked," he observed looking at the backs of her legs where the rain was wetting them.  "If you wait here a minute, I'll get you some hot chocolate to warm you up, and then I think I have something dry for you to wear until things dry out some.  It's no good letting a child sit in soaked clothes for too long.  You might catch a cold or something that way."

He then went to the kitchen, where he could still see her through the wall-bar like window that separated the two rooms, somewhat.

"So, my name is professor Kool to most of the kids because they've given up pronouncing my name correctly which is Koultick.  And to answer your inquiry earlier, yes, I often am working on one thing or another where I'd be grateful of a little help now and again.  Come to think of it, I might need a little help in a week or so to test a new drink I'm working on...."

He paused there, waiting to see if she would bite the hook.

Sarah willing followed the professor into his home smiling thankfully to be out of the rain and for his hospitality. As he lead her to the dining room she nodded listening to him the whole way and shivering from the cold rain now soaked into her clothes. "Thanks Dr. Kool. I appreciate you being so kind. Yeah I'd love some hot chocolate I hope I'm not interrupting anything important. I'd love to help you! What kinda drink is it? Is it yummy?"Sarah said edgar to do what she can to help the professor to prove to her mommy shes responsible and to prove how cool she is to her new friends. 

Bradley smiled at her.

"Well, it's not yummy or bad yet," he told her.  "That's why I need help.  I want to make it taste good."

He brought her chocolate around to her.

"I'll be right back to explain it some more," he told her.  "I need to get you something to change into first so you aren't shivering wet while we are talking."

He went off to the other room, guessing her size from among smocks and sweatpants he often put the kids in to help him so their regular clothes wouldn't get messy from his experiments, he came back out to her.

"Now, we can talk more about the experimental drinks in a minute, but how about you go in the bathroom and take off those wet things, even your under clothes, and put these on.  Then you can bring your wet things to me, and I'll get them dried out for you while we talk, okay?"

"Ok sweet! I'll be more than happy to help. Thanks for the hot chocolate!" I say taking it eagerly.i take a big gulp of the hot chocolate burning my tongue in the process. With eyes watering I nod my head and listing out a "tank yew, I'll be wight back." I start to walk to through the room and stop. "Wait where is the bathroom? And what is with the snaps?" I say quizzical as I try not to lisp around the burn

"The snaps help hold the sweats up," he told her.  "They also keep out chemicals when you wear them over your regular clothes when we are doing experiments that would not be good for getting on your clothes."

He put a hand on her shoulder and started to direct Sarah towards the bathroom.

"You can go ahead and change in here," he told her.  "And then come and get me when you have the clothes on, and I'll snap it closed so your pants don't fall down, okay?  Of course, you can try to snap it yourself if you want, but most children find the snaps a bit hard because they are strong enough not to come undone accidentally when you are working around chemicals."

He waited outside the bathroom for her.

Sarah nods and smiles "Ok I'll be right out." Managing not to let the burn on her tongue bug her too much. Once in the bathroom she removes her soaked and freezing jeans then her socks which were also soaked. Leaving the girl with just her panties and pink tee shirt. Sarah looks at the odd science assistant clothes and puts on the shirt and the pants, she struggled with the snaps for what seemed like half an hour until she gave up. She felt like a silly child walking out to Dr. Kool looking up at him holding up her new pants and wet pants saying. "I'm sorry I tried but I couldn't get them snapped can you help me please?"

Bradley smiled.

"Of course.  Don't worry about it.  Those are heavy duty snaps so they won't come unfastened when we are working with heavy chemicals.  You're not the only near teenager that can't get them snapped, sweetie."

He started with the snaps in front, and then practically hugging her, worked around her waist until she was all snapped up.  Then he took her pants and socks, took them and her down to the drying room, and hung them out in a room that had constant heated air blowing around the room.

"This is basically a giant dryer," he told her.  "I have to keep stuff washed all the time because there's always a spill somewhere.  Your clothes should be dried out in less than an hour."

He then took her back up to the dining room, and he let her drink some more of her chocolate.

"I'm giving a lecture for the sixth graders this Friday on electricity," he informed her.  "The school just let me know a week ago, but I haven't told anyone else yet, and I don't think the school told anyone yet."

Sarah blushed as he helped her with the snaps making her feel like she was a small child and making her realize these were more like a onesie. "Thanks for the help Dr. Kool." She followed him down to the drying room, confused at first Sarah listed to the explanation and smiled. "Thats pretty cool! My mommy would love a room like that. Er my mom..." Sarah said correcting herself on the way back up stairs to drink her hot chocolate.

After listening to Dr. Kool go on about the lecture while she was drinking her hot chocolate. She smiled and nodded "That's awesome Doctor! I'll keep it a secret, you can count on me I'm great at keeping secrets!" She says finishing her hot chocolate that now has warmed up her insides from the cold chill. "Thanks for the hot chocolate, I'm ready to help out with anything I can Dr. Kool." She said eagerly with a pip in her step.

"Well, I do have something that I need to prepare for the experiments for Friday.  It's boring work, but it would really help me out, and if you come another time, I promise to try to have something fun to help out with then."

Even though he said it would be boring, after all, he was having her sort parts into over 300 kits for the science day plus have 100 spare parts, he tried to make it fun by letting her test some of the parts.  He showed her that a battery can power an LED light, showed her chips that allowed her to choose what order LED lights would turn on and off when she pushed a button based on how she wired it into the circuit, showed her how turning a knob can increase and decrease noise by the way it was wired in, and how that noise could even change by adding different parts.

"Of course, I'll give you proper instructions in your kits to show you how to make the noises more interesting when I teach the class," he told her as he went on showing her different things, answering her questions, and helping her sort out the kits.  

Soon, before she knew it, more than four hours had passed, well passed the time required for her clothes to dry out.

By the time they finished sorting out the kits and Dr. Kool just about finished showing Sarah the neat tricks to help the tedious tasks Sarah was shifting from side to side without even realizing. Then it hit her. "Dr. Kool I gotta go to the potty er... I mean bathroom sorry I just have to go really bad." She said whining a little. "Can you show me where it is again? Please?" Sarah said as politely as she possibly could while holding the crotch of her suit and doing the potty dance towards to the stairs.

"Of course," Bradley smiled.  "This way, honey."

He walked her up and to the bathroom, and waited by the door.

"If you need any help, I'll be right here."

He was going to just undo the snaps, but he thought on second thought, it was better she realized she couldn't do it herself otherwise, she might get scared and think he was being strange.

Sarah shuffled to the bathroom behind Dr. Kool as quickly as she could. Once at the bathroom she thanked him and jumped inside quickly closing the door. Sarah thought to herself 'Oh thank god I didn't think I was going to make it. Now to get this silly suit off.' Sarah pulled at the snaps in the front, they didn't pudge. She pulled at her left then right side, still nothing. Sarah began to panic and tried pulling at the snaps on the back. Now on the verge of almost wetting herself Sarah was now about to break down into a tantrum or a crying fit. After 5 minutes Sarah was about to give up with a last big pull and whine she thought she got it! She felt something let go, she looked down and didn't see anything until she felt the big spurt of pee in her panties. "Dr. Kool! I need help like right now please!" Sarah cried out like a toddler who needed help going potty.

Bradley knocked on the door and yelled that he was coming in.

Once in, he saw her dancing around, and he smiled.

"Do you need help with the snaps?" he asked her.  "If you are okay with me doing it, then come and let me start."

He waited until she gave him permission to touch her, and then he started to undo the 12 snaps that went around the top and bottom, but when he was on about the sixth snap, that already taking about a minute to do....

Sarah let Dr. Kool in still crying and dancing frustrated. "Please hurry Doctor I dont know if I can hold it much longer!" Sarah cried out as he was only about half way done, that's when it hit her. Between her dancing fit and him jerking the snaps apart Sarah lost her fight. Dr.Kool had a few snaps left when the flood gates opened, while he was still holding the back of her suit Sarah wet no flooded her panties and science suit as she collapsed into a ball and cried and sobbed "I I I'm sssssooo sorrrrrrryyyyyyy Dr. Kool! I'm so sorry! Wahhhhhhhhh!" Sarah cried in defeat feeling like she upset the professor for peeing in his suit and felt like she looked like such a baby.

Bradley was unsnapping her snaps, when he got to the fourth snap or so to go, she suddenly collapsed and started to cry and appologize.  As soon as she appologized, he knew what was happening, and he felt her bottom and the wetness inside made it warm so he knew he was right.

He pulled her into a hug, pulling her on his lap as they sat on the floor.

"Sarah, you're not the first one to have an accident like this.  The suits have heavy duty snaps to make sure that chemicals don't get through because sometimes, the chemicals are dangerous, but that does mean it takes some doing to get them undone.  That's why you really should tell me as soon as you have to go from now on so you don't have this problem all the time, okay?"

He rocked her a little bit.

"I know how you feel, honey, but it's not such a big deal.  I can clean the suit, and your clothes should be dry by now, so you can change.  No one has to know you didn't make it this time, okay?"

He patted her thigh as he tried to talk her down with her in his lap.

By now, the liquid was starting to seep through, getting on his suit, but the suits were waterproof from the outside, so that his own suit would just have the liquid cascade, eventually, down and off of him.

Sarah cried being pulled onto his lap with out thinking she wrapped her self around him as she cried. "I'm so sorry doctor it won't happen again. I'm a big girl I'll make it next time I promise  I promise  I promise!" She sobbed and calmed down slowly as he held her and rubbed her back. Sarah felt defeated and embarrassed especially realizing she my have clean clothes but no clean panties

Bradley smiled and held her against hima few more minutes.

"It's okay.  You're not the first fifth or sixth grader to have an accident in front of me.  But we don't need to tell anyone that you don't want to tell.  The only other person that may need to know is your mom, but I'll let you tell her, okay?"

He helped her up and unfastened the rest of the snaps holding her pants up, and pulled them down where he saw she still had on her panties.

"Sarah, honey, I thought your undies were wet from the rain.  Were you too embarrassed to change them even in privacy?"

He started to lift off the top off of her.

"I know you're not a baby, but under the present conditions, I can't let you alone just now.  Feelings of lonliness and embarrassment sometimes cause teenagers to feel so bad that they do things that can't be undone."

He pulled her top off and then he bent down to her waist again.

"Can I get permission to help you get the rest of the way undressed, and then we'll give you a quick bath before putting on your clean clothes?"

He looked up into her eyes, not touching her until he had her permission to help her.

Sarah stood up with his help defeated, then looked I to his eyes with her sad eyes. "Please dont tell anyone. You promise? Thank you for being so nice. And if you could tell my mommy thats be better than me trying to explain this." Sarah stood still but kinda limp against Dr. Kool as he undid her snaps and started to undress her. When it came time for her panties she looked shyly not feeling like much of a big girl she didn't even have her training bra on today. "Ok you can help me clean up, I think I need it anyway the way I feel right now. Can I still help you with your experiment even after all this doctor?" Sarah said shyly